Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) (2737 Views)

Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) / Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 / ABSU Girls Rush To Pick Money A Guy Was Spraying At His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by officialwdhtv: 3:32am On Aug 10, 2023
Moment a Nigerian guy was proposed to by his Ghanaian boyfriend shocked shocked shocked

OMORRR...na wah, no comment sha

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cvv1JS5pw_H/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du1QxG0zPHU

2 Shares

Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by crossfire(m): 3:37am On Aug 10, 2023
Lord have mercy

5 Likes

Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by silvoclaira: 3:42am On Aug 10, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by Aboks(m): 3:46am On Aug 10, 2023
No be Ghana dem write for the image , this op mumu no be small

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by jonero4(m): 3:46am On Aug 10, 2023
Una hell fire go special. devil incarnates
Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by chatinent: 3:48am On Aug 10, 2023
I'd rather I minded my business.

3 Likes

Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by silvoclaira: 3:54am On Aug 10, 2023
jonero4:
Una hell fire go special.
devil incarnates

Leave 'devil' outta this sh!t.....It's men like you doing sh!t here on earth

4 Likes

Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by jonero4(m): 4:04am On Aug 10, 2023
silvoclaira:

Leave 'devil' outta this sh!t.....It's men like you doing sh!t here on earth
men with their right senses can't do that shit.

2 Likes

Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by silvoclaira: 4:08am On Aug 10, 2023
jonero4:
men with their right senses can't do that shit.

So what brings the 'devil' into this sh!t way of men?

4 Likes

Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by silvoclaira: 4:16am On Aug 10, 2023
officialwdhtv do not drag yourself into the mud with this imp below
Aboks:

There are Lot of them in Nigeria, good looking young guys with a strong christian back ground. At times i wonder what went wrong, you know...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by jonero4(m): 4:16am On Aug 10, 2023
silvoclaira:

So what brings the 'devil' into this sh!t way of men?
they are posses by the devil
Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by officialwdhtv: 4:17am On Aug 10, 2023
Aboks:

Shay u nor fit comment without insult abi?..if i insult u back now u go just start to cry so no need...
Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by tolugar: 5:16am On Aug 10, 2023
Imagine a full blooded bearded grown Alfa male sucking d!ck.

Shame and disgusting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by KingEarnest(m): 5:45am On Aug 10, 2023
Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by KingEarnest(m): 5:46am On Aug 10, 2023
Ike gwụrụ m
Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by Puss360(f): 6:11am On Aug 10, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

I'm speechless...
But if they are okay, then we "the public" have no issues with that. Let's face our economic problems...
They are both adults...
According to our religion, they will go to hell abi?
So let's leave judgement for God...
But if this gets to FP, this thread go long reach 10 pages or more grin grin grin...

Reason- Everybody wants to be among the Judges to condemn them...
Meanwhile, ordinary Ten Commandments, we cannot go a day without breaking at least one rule...
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by MrsTwrite(f): 6:13am On Aug 10, 2023
Two matured full grown fools!
Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 6:47am On Aug 10, 2023
Puss360:
grin grin grin grin grin

I'm speechless...
But if they are okay, then we "the public" have no issues with that. Let's face our economic problems...
They are both adults...
According to our religion, they will go to hell abi?
So let's leave judgement for God...
But if this gets to FP, this thread go long reach 10 pages or more grin grin grin...

Reason- Everybody wants to be among the Judges to condemn them...
Meanwhile, ordinary Ten Commandments, we cannot go a day without breaking at least one rule...
grin grin grin
let's assume it's a skit, if not I spit on them...
Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by Tunde835(m): 6:48am On Aug 10, 2023
I didnt read the title well to notice boyfriend
Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by illicit(m): 7:09am On Aug 10, 2023
Wtf
Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by Shinjawestern: 7:10am On Aug 10, 2023
I hate gays

Wish they can be stone to dea^th
Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:09am On Aug 10, 2023
And they are so handsome

2 Likes

Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by falcon01: 8:17am On Aug 10, 2023
Whatever makes them happy, but I ain't gonna lie I prefer my son not to be one! 😊

1 Like

Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by DyingFetus: 8:42am On Aug 10, 2023
Death to all gays

Operation wipe every mf gay nigger inshallah

Gun every mf gay ass nigger on every mf block

I rather be in Baghdad than in LGBTQ US
Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by myyansh68(m): 9:00am On Aug 10, 2023
I don't know why Gay Men, tend to be rich, handsome and with health shinning body, unlike Straight Men.

8 Likes

Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by Kingluqman(m): 9:30am On Aug 10, 2023
Awon ashiere meji grin
Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by ThatrealestApex: 9:37am On Aug 10, 2023
Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by JayDaily2: 9:41am On Aug 10, 2023
This is wrong on every side
Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by Miravik900(m): 10:32am On Aug 10, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:
And they are so handsome

Would you offer your butthole to them if they pick interest in you? Just curious
Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by CHARLOE(m): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2023
myyansh68:
I don't know why Gay Men, tend to be rich, handsome and with health shinning body, unlike Straight Men.
In reality, HIV n other STDs spread very fast amongst them.
Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by minasu190: 11:20am On Aug 10, 2023
Dem suppose tie their two for tree, dey wipe them oraimo cord.
Asin wtf!

1 Like

Re: Moment A Nigerian Guy Was Proposed To By His Boyfriend (pic/video) by myyansh68(m): 11:21am On Aug 10, 2023
CHARLOE:

In reality, HIV n other STDs spread very fast amongst them.
Like Straight Men don't spread sexually transmitted infections.

Anyway Gays are still a hit.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thought He Was A Better Man Than My Husband Until We Did It* / Bobo Too Fine! / Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes You Probably Make With Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.