Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

I Just Experienced The Worst Pandemic In Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Experienced The Worst Pandemic In Life (955 Views)

There's An Olosho Pandemic In This Country. / The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. / Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Experienced The Worst Pandemic In Life by 1Battery(m): 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
Oh my God some girls vagina can smell for Africa, a beautiful Barney that I have been arranging since the past 1 month now finally came guys you can't believe this while I was romancing the girl I perceived something but I had to shun it so we went deep Omo as I comot trouser come take of tight guys my nose no fit talk wetin ein smell jeez the odour down there was so disgusting I just got turned off I couldn't proceed any more the finger I used in fingering her I had to use it to rub on her face make she no say she is disgusting, I just use vex tell am say make she comot I don't want to do any more,she had to were her clothes with shame and left I was just wondering how can a beautiful with nice class gat these bad smell ,right now am not in my right of senses each girl I see now gets me thinking of the type of thing I experienced.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Experienced The Worst Pandemic In Life by Zonefree(m): 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2023
the finger I used in fingering her I had to use it to rub on her face make she no say she is disgusting

My condolences to that finger. The stench will last up to 6 days unless you use IZAL, mix with Dettol and Tetmosal soap to wash your hand.

Please my brother, in whatever you do in this life, never you put your precious finger inside the kpekus of a Nigerian girl wearing tight.

11 Likes

Re: I Just Experienced The Worst Pandemic In Life by Postinor: 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2023
Girls Are pigs,smelly kpekus

1 Like

Re: I Just Experienced The Worst Pandemic In Life by 1Battery(m): 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2023
Zonefree:
[b][/b]
My condolences to that finger. The stench will last up to 6 days unless you use IZAL, mix with Dettol and Tetmosal soap to wash your hand.

Please my brother, in whatever you do in this life, never you put your precious finger inside the kpekus of a Nigerian girl wearing tight.

I have tried every antiseptic nothing is going off.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Experienced The Worst Pandemic In Life by Zonefree(m): 6:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
1Battery:

I have tried every antiseptic nothing is going off.
Was in your position 2013, I understand your feeling. I still feel disgusted any time I see that my finger till tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Experienced The Worst Pandemic In Life by benqo01(m): 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
Go for thorough cleaning for that finger no use am play o
Re: I Just Experienced The Worst Pandemic In Life by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2023
the African heat is part to blame...

7 Likes

Re: I Just Experienced The Worst Pandemic In Life by 1Battery(m): 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
benqo01:
Go for thorough cleaning for that finger no use am play o

See me that loves to eat eba with my hands na spoon I come the use now.

1 Like

Re: I Just Experienced The Worst Pandemic In Life by Wawelexy(m): 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2023
cheesy can't stop laughing...
Re: I Just Experienced The Worst Pandemic In Life by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2023
🤣🤣🤣😂
Re: I Just Experienced The Worst Pandemic In Life by nicerod(m): 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
Stop dating dirty girls

Why didn't two of you shower before action?

Re: I Just Experienced The Worst Pandemic In Life by ikeno(m): 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2023
Better use a disinfectant soap on that hand you use in fingering her punna.

1 Like

Re: I Just Experienced The Worst Pandemic In Life by flokii: 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
Na fine girls dey mostly get that problem.. I dunno why.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Experienced The Worst Pandemic In Life by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
Just you wait, they are coming for you
Re: I Just Experienced The Worst Pandemic In Life by Lurdd: 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2023
grin grin I didn't know pussy could smell that much... thanks fors this, lesson learned
Re: I Just Experienced The Worst Pandemic In Life by Davizee(m): 8:38pm On Mar 28, 2023
1Battery:
Oh my God some girls vagina can smell for Africa, a beautiful Barney that I have been arranging since the past 1 month now finally came guys you can't believe this while I was romancing the girl I perceived something but I had to shun it so we went deep Omo as I comot trouser come take of tight guys my nose no fit talk wetin ein smell jeez the odour down there was so disgusting I just got turned off I couldn't proceed any more the finger I used in fingering her I had to use it to rub on her face make she no say she is disgusting, I just use vex tell am say make she comot I don't want to do any more,she had to were her clothes with shame and left I was just wondering how can a beautiful with nice class gat these bad smell ,right now am not in my right of senses each girl I see now gets me thinking of the type of thing I experienced.
Cut off the finger that is the only way to remove the smell

3 Likes

Re: I Just Experienced The Worst Pandemic In Life by Ballzproblemm: 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
Nigeria girls don suffer 🤣,but seriously ladies ogini? why is ya private part stinking 😷
Re: I Just Experienced The Worst Pandemic In Life by Albertone(m): 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
Set awon iyaebethegreat

1 Like

Re: I Just Experienced The Worst Pandemic In Life by wahalawahala: 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
Chai.. your post remind me of a very sexy chick like that I fingered back in uni.. chai I can still feel the stuff... E b like water drained from cow skin(ponmo) ,make den com cover am tightly for like 70 years and open am in a room with less ventilation during hot season😂😂... Kai! Naso I avoided her
Re: I Just Experienced The Worst Pandemic In Life by VinnyBaba: 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
All these Nairaland Boys Sha. 🙁 cheesy
Re: I Just Experienced The Worst Pandemic In Life by obinna58(m): 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2023
The poor economy is making things difficult for this girls

(1) (Reply)

The Fear Of Being Used And Discarded Is The Reason Why Some Women Demand Money / The Man Who Traded 10,000 BTC For Two Pizza / Can U Marry Ur Partner Dat Mistakenly Infected U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.