Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos (77008 Views)

2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit At Home Across Eastern Nigeria Tomorrow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by pacespot(m): 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2023
The truth is that the sit-at-home in Lagos will be more effective than the one they have been doing in the South East.

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by History555: 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2023
Johnjustice:
If you obey terrorists order, you automatically loose your shops and right to use the space. Terrorists have no structure in Lagos. Alaba, Ladipo will be closed down permanently, just the way kidnappers properties are confiscated, terrorists are killed and their properties confiscated.

Simon Ekpa and Kanu will sure destroy Igbo people, just like Ojukwu did.

Another noise maker acting like he has a sit at the table
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by wman(m): 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2023
This one is mad.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by Sijo01(f): 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2023
This guy should move his operation base to Lagos or any of the Eastern state so his followers can take him more serious.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by gidgiddy: 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2023
Masterito:
I am interested in knowing why you don't comment like this and remain silent when Fulani attack and kill Yorubas.

Thats because Fulani are not seeking to end his useless "one Nigeria" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by raskymonojendor: 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
Christistruth03:

The will be given safe passage to the SE to go and obey Simon Ekpa there

Simon Ekpa has no right to give orders to anyone in the SW
It was the presidential election that's giving them the courage. Gladly, they heard the message loud and clear during the gurbanatorial election.

11 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by ahiboilandgas: 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
Sltp:
So you equate the Yoruba to the Fulani terrorists? Or you mean the terrorists have a point?
fulani is a ethnic group found in NIGERIA,Chad ,Niger geunia,Ghana ,Mali,Sudan. While terrorists are person that use violence to promote their objective..so there is Notting like fulani terrorist it a creation of igbo media

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by History555: 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
spiralwedge:
This sit-at-home would have become a law in Lagos if GRV had won. Lagos would have know no peace. God abeg oo.

The pushback must start immediately. One of the ways to do this is to stop any criminal short-cuts like fake bottled water, fake alcoholic drinks, fake drugs, adulterated fufu and palm oil, fake anything should be heavily sanctioned and sellers probably jailed for 5 years.

If Lagos House of Assembly can do this, they will know that Lagos belongs to some people and some will flee to neighbouring states. They can’t return home because they are refugees fleeing v!olence at home.

Professor of lgbo affairs. Mentioning Igbos give ur likes orgasms u can't get in the bedroom. Online voltron
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by bablon20(m): 7:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
I wont be surprised seeing somw dunderhead obeying him but I wait to see those who want to enforce d sit at home in Lagos.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by adioolayi(m): 7:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
If this is not madness taken too far, what is it
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by UnabashedIPOB: 7:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
Roger3D:
The fact that he is a terrorist

Oh Really? Who did he terrorize? Or do you just want to espouse the narrative of your failed government and help disseminate its propaganda and cheap a$$ blackmail? That you repeat the same FALSE narrative over and over does NOT make it true!

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by raskymonojendor: 7:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
Johnjustice:
If you obey terrorists order, you automatically loose your shops and right to use the space. Terrorists have no structure in Lagos. Alaba, Ladipo will be closed down permanently, just the way kidnappers properties are confiscated, terrorists are killed and their properties confiscated.

Simon Ekpa and Kanu will sure destroy Igbo people, just like Ojukwu did.
Wait for it. They will pass on the blame to others.

I don't think I have ever heard a South Easterner blame Ojukwu for the war. Same way they are calling Simon Ekpa Tinubu's boy even though they have been supporting him before PO showed up to contest for the presidency.

They will pass the blame around and claim victim when shit hits the fan.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by Christistruth03: 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
raskymonojendor:

It was the presidential election that's giving them the courage. Gladly, they heard the message loud and clear during the gurbanatorial election.

A louder and mightier message is coming if IPOB doesn’t stay in their own lane

Gov Sanwo Olu should close down any Market or Business that Obeys Ipob Terrorists in Lagos

and turn it into an Amusement Park

7 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by vannessa7(f): 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
It is a welcome development, I knew they will begin to self destroy, the hatred in them is too much.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by delejoye: 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
Let them observe the sit at home on Monday then Lagos state will simply add Thursday and let see if they can cope. When you continuously look for trouble where their is non it's shows that you are the trouble maker. Other tribe are doing their business quietly in Lagos why you people always

11 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by Lacash: 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
naptu2:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/03/28/nnamdi-kanus-self-proclaimed-disciple-simon-ekpa-declares-sit-home-lagos
I laugh in Swahili πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by raskymonojendor: 7:51pm On Mar 28, 2023
chaloskyx:
don't be a fool you have no jurisdiction in the affairs of Igbos in Lagos as you do in the south east where you can enforce your orders with your foot solders. However for the Federal government not to have arrested this man it only tells me that they want this Biafra narrative to continue as it seemed to work against the SE in the 2023 election
How would they arrest him when he is hiding in Finland.

Even Nnamdi Kanu that was arrested via the help of the Kenyan government after his IPOb went on a killing spree of Igbos in the South East, it's the same Igbos that are calling for his release so that he can cause more troubles and killings again.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by viodemus: 7:51pm On Mar 28, 2023
This guy is just a f**l. I think say dem been arrest this kpangolo. Wetin you dun bring to the table. Abi you wan compare am to the toys we dey set around.

This guy must be a northern islamic paid agent. How can he be so deft? No creativity at all. He just wants to useless the igbos. While other tribalist regions are working tirelessly to acquire and use toys sent to them from turkey and arabs, this demented daft is telling igbos to be sit and be dumb as statues. Fat boy, you better back off. People wey get sense wan save our tribe from the other people gathered against us. I go soon send person go your house, to go seize your food for the night. fat f**l.

Jokes apart, to me he is no different from the other tribes trying to bring down igbos. Guy if we catch you eh, we no go treat you different than mc olomo. Saboteur.

What options are you giving principled nations like America, israel, uk, and others that may come to your aid with even more better toys, when the SW tribalist and their northern masters attack. Don't you think they are asking themselves which kind idi*ts we wanted help so. They might even stop current deliveries. Fat mumu guy, mind your way, carry your illiteracy go away from our struggle to survive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by Abdhool(m): 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2023
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by emu22(m): 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2023
Dis one na really EkpaπŸ˜’
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by raskymonojendor: 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2023
Qc1:

I honestly will love this because it's a good way for Yorubas to take over their business Sharp sharp. grin
Yorubas don't want their business. We did not take over their houses or businesses after Biafran war like it was seen in Port Harcourt.

We will go and buy in the South East aslong as their governors can ensure security and safety of lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by mariahAngel(f): 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2023
Who is this inconsequential son of an unknown son of an unknown man again?

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by Tee2027: 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2023
Fake news.

When he is not mad.

The perpraitor of this news is really looking for away the Yoruba will have no choice than to drive igbo out of Lagos and entire SW.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by Nyanabo(m): 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2023
When you sit at home my igbo brothers, shebi it's Simon ekpa that will give you food? And school fees for your children?

Use your head. Like my grandmother always say, if you know how to pound; pound inside the mortar, if your don't pound on the ground.

Simon ekpa, is a house member in a working country, but he is over there deceiving you guys to cripple your economy just the way MNK did that went about wearing Gucci and blings
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by olab059(m): 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
POGazette:
He doesn't represent IPOB or igbos, I don't know why you are pushing it to frontpage or giving him attention or why his damm opinions matter

This is a fuckiiiing sensitive thing to spread... People are still mourning their bereaved and loved ones that got killed as a result of the hatred against Igbos in the last election in lagos

You're saying Nairaland shouldn't have posted this as it is a sensitive matter, yet you're spreading lies. Please which ibos got killed in Lagos during the elections? Stop spreading lies.

7 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by webizone(m): 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
Austineva2:
This posterrrr! U only selected d negative replies to d twits. I swear! U won't end well.
But I assure u that ur propaganda won't stop d zoo from disintegrating this year. We Biafrans and Ododuwas are in strong ties to making sure that d zoo stops to exist this year and we must achieve that

I thought I was the only one that saw it. Announcement na for Igbos na only Yoruba comments he select.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by Memyselfu2009(m): 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
Lol πŸ˜†
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by chaloskyx: 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2023
Same way the US arrested Hush puppy when he was hiding in Dubai and laundering US citizens money we all know he can be arrested and extradited to Nigeria
raskymonojendor:

How would they arrest him when he is hiding in Finland.

Even Nnamdi Kanu that was arrested via the help of the Kenyan government after his IPOb went on a killing spree of Igbos in the South East, it's the same Igbos that are calling for his release so that he can cause more troubles and killings again.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by Rupertek: 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
Joker. This one that is killing his own people in south east is promising us security in lagos.
Maybe looking for more people to lock up in his senseless sit at home orders

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Pulls Down Fela's Statue On Allen Avenue To Ease Traffic / Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah / God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.