Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos (77010 Views)

2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit At Home Across Eastern Nigeria Tomorrow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by Johnjustice: 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
History555:

Abegi make we hear word. Na only mouth u get.
Na una dey cry at last, from Biafra war till the last elections, we know the cry babies and complainers grin

Obi talk like parrot and end up crying too.

Cowards.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by deavicky(m): 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ogogoro talk
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by raskymonojendor: 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

Nobody takes him serious na...take it down please. please don't allow this on FP
Igbos take him serious hence the sit at home in the SE.

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by DestinyNigga: 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2023
OmoleJay:
This is a BIG FAT joke taken too far. Sit at home in SW

No mind the idiot

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by Nyanabo(m): 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2023
webizone:

But you are talking as if burning markets where people do their business is not crippling their economy. At this time people can't access their money. If you really care about the Igbos, and you are the caring type in Yoruba, come out! Protest against what is happening to your so called "Igbo brothers and sisters". Move to push out all those bad elements within you causing all these problems. But if you can't do that, don't be trying to advice anyone on however they react.

Suprisingly I'm not Yoruba. From my moniker you would see I'm Ijaw. A proud one.

No one is stopping you from reacting towards your perceived 'suppression' but while you are reacting, do it peacefully and with sense. Don't come to someone else state and burn it down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by emerged01(m): 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2023
webizone:

Those wey their shop don burn now go pay rent abi?
Do even know the place that was burnt?
No be shops burn. Una dey quick spread fake news.

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by Franking: 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2023
I'm Igbo but this guy is on his own. He is evil.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by SpartaOfLagos: 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2023
Simon groundnut has finally gone mad grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by Roger3D(m): 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2023
UnabashedIPOB:

Oh Really? Who did he terrorize? Or do you just want to espouse the narrative of your failed government and help disseminate its propaganda and cheap a$$ blackmail? That you repeat the same FALSE narrative over and over does NOT make it true!
Okay IPOB man

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by Franking: 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
Nyanabo:

Suprisingly I'm not Yoruba. From my moniker you would see I'm Ijaw. A proud one.

No one is stopping you from reacting towards your perceived 'suppression' but while you are reacting, do it peacefully and with sense. Don't come to someone else state and burn it down.

Your motive and mindset are suspect.

Who is burning where? Anyone, Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw or whatever tribe, considering burning anywhere down is crazy and needs to be chained. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by sencekompis: 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
Please i beg you to do general south west declaration.

WE VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU HONESTLY
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by Okoroawusa: 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
I am totally in support. Ojiofor nwannem when are you moving? Once you move now I will follow you.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by sencekompis: 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
Labourers wants to go on strike, what are you waiting for oo ??
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by raskymonojendor: 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
chaloskyx:
Same way the US arrested Hush puppy when he was hiding in Dubai and laundering US citizens money we all know he can be arrested and extradited to Nigeria
The arrest between hush puppy was between the USA (a super power country) and Dubai. If the US wants you, they will get you.

However, Nigeria is not a super power like the USA my friend. Countries especially developed ones do not rate us.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by sencekompis: 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
Do you know ? 99.9% of them are genuine criminals.. IGBOS

5 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by OriOko88(m): 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
grin

Think God that chinedu no win lagos election,dem for show us Yoruba shege for lagos. Ekpa abi na epa keep pushing ibos to their abbys
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by sencekompis: 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
OBEDIENT = IGBOS = IPOB SYMPATHIZERS

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by Akharmony: 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
I remember when some group of person too to the social media rejoice about the arrest of simioen, i was quick to tell them not to just rejoice so early because the justices system in Finland have due deligent they follow in such cases. . I knew his arrest then waa just for questionings. Europe will forever been known for respecring human rights.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by sencekompis: 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
Imagine if chinedu has won ? JUST IMAGINE that's all imagine

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by raskymonojendor: 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2023
copyrites:

Posting one screenshot won't help you. There are hundreds and thousands of threads on Nairaland where other Nigerians mocked Igbos and even mocked Peter Obi over sit at home.

The earlier we realised that terrorism knows no tribe, the better. The federal government obviously tolerated this crook for too long because some powers that be do not care about the 5% region.

It is well sha.
I posted 4 and not 1.

When Peter Obi failed to condemn IPOB/ESN/UGM or whatever name they call themselves, so he deserves it. He is well respected in the South East but refused to condemn that. These people have killed and maimed on the south east. What is Peter Obi scared off?

The power that be do care, when he created operation python dance, South Easterners ran to the UN and other foreign countries to complain that Buhari is militarizing their region.

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by sencekompis: 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
Our juju don dey work soon all of una go pack go back without fighting.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by sencekompis: 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
YORUBA JUJU NAAA FIRE!!!! OOOO soon remote control Oya e pada si east jeje
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by Christistruth03: 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
webizone:

The thing is I can smell your fear. You guys started it. It must be finished once and for all so that generations unborn can live peacefully.

You Started it

What is fear we don’t know it

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by Johnjustice: 8:33pm On Mar 28, 2023
webizone:

But you are talking as if burning markets where people do their business is not crippling their economy. At this time people can't access their money. If you really care about the Igbos, and you are the caring type in Yoruba, come out! Protest against what is happening to your so called "Igbo brothers and sisters". Move to push out all those bad elements within you causing all these problems. But if you can't do that, don't be trying to advice anyone on however they react.
Your dumb reaction will drive you out of the market, just one day operation, you will loose, and it will benefit Lagos, your market are full of touts and fake products. Lagosians are looking for a way to chase you out of that market, too many criminals selling fake and sub standard goods there. Lagos has advanced beyond Alaba and Ladipo standard.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by raskymonojendor: 8:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
Christistruth03:

You Started it

What is fear we don’t know it
That's why I said, simon Ekpa has not even done 1/3 of what Nnamdi Kanu did.

Simon ekpa's message is for his fellow Igbos, Nnamdi kalu has a deep hatred for the Yoruba tribe. In your screenshot, he is asking for IPOB to attack and burn down Yoruba properties in Lagos.

If Simon Ekpa mistakenly visits Africa and gets arrested today, it's the same Igbos that we start disturbing the government to release him because he is their son.

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by labi1977(m): 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2023
naptu2:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/03/28/nnamdi-kanus-self-proclaimed-disciple-simon-ekpa-declares-sit-home-lagos

I have been expecting something like this since an elderly Yoruba couple were killed in their home on election day.

ugm r in Lagos and I wish them a speedy death.

I'm glad we have a governor that doesn't support iPob
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by mosaicafrique: 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2023
So was it Yoruba that set Onitsha main market on fire last week?? You be real Ekpa

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by Ojiofor: 8:38pm On Mar 28, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I am totally in support. Ojiofor nwannem when are you moving? Once you move now I will follow you.

Move to where kwanu?
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by leanonme82: 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Comedian 🤣🤣🤣

Ekpa n pa ara e, o lo n pa aja.

Declaring sit at home to cripple Lagos economy 🫢
Na hunger go reset your brain

Heheheeee grin grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by Christistruth03: 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
raskymonojendor:

That's why I said, simon Ekpa has not even done 1/3 of what Nnamdi Kanu did.

Simon ekpa's message is for his fellow Igbos, Nnamdi kalu has a deep hatred for the Yoruba tribe. In your screenshot, he is asking for IPOB to attack and burn down Yoruba properties in Lagos.

If Simon Ekpa mistakenly visits Africa and gets arrested today, it's the same Igbos that we start disturbing the government to release him because he is their son.

Simon Ekpa will not give orders to anyone in Yorubaland

Anyone who wants to obey Simon Ekpa knows where to go

Sanwo Olu should immediately shut down any Business obeying Terrorist Simon Ekpa

5 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos by SugarGirl44(f): 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
cludon:
See how far we have allowed these greedy politicians divide us.

Nobody is dividing you ogbeni.
We have never, and will never be one.
God had a reason for creating us differently, na lugard do oversabi join us.
But we shall go back to God’s plan soon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Pulls Down Fela's Statue On Allen Avenue To Ease Traffic / Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah / God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.