Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help (5687 Views)

My Husband Is Losing His Mind. Am Afraid He Might Harm Himself. / I Am Afraid Of Sex. How Can I Prevent Extreme Tiredness After Sex? / Help! I Am Afraid Of What May Happen To Me When This Lockdown Is Finally Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Davizee(m): 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
Albertone:

Why the curse?
Leave that misanthrope seeking attention
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Kobojunkie: 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
Davizee:
I am looking for a mentor or an advisor but I gat none
You don't need a mentor. You need to first get your mind reasoning properly in order that no one else can dick around with your brain there. Work on your ability to critically reason your life, your situation, and all around you first i.e. gain wisdom/commonsense. Afterward, you can look online to find out what skills you can work on while you wait for your Jamb result to land. undecided
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Davizee(m): 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
Albertone:

Learn any skill and monetize it.

Graphics design
Copywriting
Digital marketing
Web development
Electrical installation
Phone repairs
etc
Once you've gathered money, you can learn crypto.
Thanks bro
Did you pay to learn them
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by HellVictorinho7: 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2023
Albertone:

Why the curse?
his enemies are using me angry
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Davizee(m): 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You don't need a mentor. You need to first get your mind reasoning properly in order that no one else can dick around with your brain there. Work on your ability to critically reason your life, your situation, and all around you first i.e. gain wisdom/commonsense. Afterward, you can look online to find out what skills you can work on while you wait for your Jamb result to land. undecided
Thanks
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Okere18: 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
Bro you are just a kid, work on yourself and stop comparing yourself to anyone...some person are younger than you before death came...be grateful for life and most importantly be hopeful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Wawelexy(m): 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
labake1:

The only people he should stay clear off is his gender like you if not, he will become a cยฐward.

Davizee, you are still young, hold your parents tight till they let go, don't allow your yahoo friends to influence you in a bad way. Focus on your studies and get good skills while waiting for admission. Nothing dey outside

I can see you are pained, take it easy, I only said the truth...
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Wawelexy(m): 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2023
Davizee:

I don't like girls at all

Then you are good bro, don't be in a haste to make money, equip yourself with all necessary qualities, trust me, money will look for you left and right...

1 Like

Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by XOTHEHOST(m): 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2023
Guy no rush yourself you're still in your prime try learn tech skill. I still dey regret why i no learn back then.
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by labake1(f): 10:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
Wawelexy:

I can see you are pained, take it easy, I only said the truth...

Nice advice for yourself
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Wawelexy(m): 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
labake1:

Nice advice for yourself

But why are you guys always finding it difficult to cope with guys being alone, thought you people are independent... Una never see anything, you will remain single for long, last last you will start marrying yourselves.... grin
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2023
dm me
Davizee:

I am looking for a mentor or an advisor but I gat none
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by bigl: 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
Honestly, u spoke my mind

Powerbando:

You are 19, and you never enter higher institution, you are still talking about independency, and you are depressed at your age
The way devil dey play with some people mind eh,
A teenager for that matter
You better go and eat your mummy food with joy
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2023
Davizee, you aint a kid. angry
Learn to think for yourself. After JAMB, gather money and start something. Wetin dey come for this country, every shaking tree would be uprooted.
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Albertone(m): 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
Davizee:

Thanks bro
Did you pay to learn them

I paid to learn laptop repairs.
My other digital skills, it only cost me data.
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Albertone(m): 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
Eazzii:
Davizee, you aint a kid. angry
Learn to think for yourself. After JAMB, gather money and start something. Wetin dey come for this country, every shaking tree would be uprooted.

Gather money from where?

1 Like

Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Luckysbab: 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2023
Nia69:
Don't rush yourself. Those your friends putting pressure on you keep your distance from them. Nigeria isn't like the developed countries where kids from 18 can survive without their parents help. Practice self development it helps.

Finally found your "match", I see. ๐Ÿšถ
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Rathoreng(m): 12:10am On Mar 29, 2023
Dear son, you dont actually need a human mentor to be successfull in life, your mentor can even be a book. Firstly, ill advice that its to finish your jamb,and after that (during pre utme ) sessions, read 'millonaire fastlane' by mj demarco, and thank me later on in life. Dont listen to some fellow nairalanders, they are just pessimists. Always Seeing hole not the doughnut
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by frozen70(f): 1:11am On Mar 29, 2023
Davizee:

It's not that,of recent I was having a convo with two guys and they were putting fear on me that at this age my parents shouldn't be feeding and they were also saying that life ahead is very hard that the only way is struggling

Those your guys are the ones that will deceive you if you don't cut them off

How can I you be independent when you don't even he's sound mind to focus on how to prepare for Jamb and get admission in to school

So if you biw git admission a d you meet the good, the bad and the worst guys in school then you are finished finally

You better go and discuss your fear and worries with your mum
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Blitzking: 6:34am On Mar 29, 2023
Davizee:
In a few months time I am gonna be 19 . I am already afraid as I thought by now I will be already catering for myself but my parents are still feeding and it is making me depressed. I am presently preparing for the upcoming JAMB examination and depression isn't making me able to concentrate. I am just all by myself. Please I need help, I am the second child of my parents.
Don't be under pressure..I was in your shoes..as a fresh secondary school leaver I was trying to gain admission and at the same time this thought that I should be earning was always disturbing me...you wd feel u should be hustling and bringing in money but the truth is you are in nigeria..don't let ppl waste your time and give you stipends that won't even last you for 1 week..you can learn a skill using you tube while you prepare for jamb no go dey collect 10k per month u go come return tired 7 no go fit read... you go come fail..or dey get low score..if you feel school isn't your thing then get a skill and focus on it fully . Are your parent putting pressure on you at this stage.
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Etfash(m): 6:38am On Mar 29, 2023
Davizee:
In a few months time I am gonna be 19 . I am already afraid as I thought by now I will be already catering for myself but my parents are still feeding and it is making me depressed. I am presently preparing for the upcoming JAMB examination and depression isn't making me able to concentrate. I am just all by myself. Please I need help, I am the second child of my parents.

Don't be moved by what your friends say, rather be motivated by your desire to get your parents out of where they currently stand as soon as possible and let that hunger make you prepare well and pass your jamb in flying colours.

You can already begin to pay your fees with scholarship if you transfer your anger to acing your Jamb and grades in school as you will be able to get some scholarship.
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 29, 2023
Luckysbab:

Finally found your "match", I see. ๐Ÿšถ
Not at all.
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by labake1(f): 8:03am On Mar 29, 2023
Wawelexy:

But why are you guys always finding it difficult to cope with guys being alone, thought you people are independent... Una never see anything, you will remain single for long, last last you will start marrying yourselves.... grin

I am a Celibate already
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Luckysbab: 10:48am On Mar 29, 2023
Nia69:
Not at all.

Not that kind. I mean he's 19 ๐Ÿ˜
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by westlius(m): 11:36am On Mar 29, 2023
Davizee:
Please go learn a trade or skill
U become independent faster with dat
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2023
Luckysbab:

Not that kind. I mean he's 19 ๐Ÿ˜
Oh! Alright. You weren't specific.
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Luckysbab: 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2023
Nia69:
Oh! Alright. You weren't specific.

Why would you even think I meant that kind of "match"?
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Karleb(m): 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2023
Davizee:

grin

Why don't you just enjoy being a kid.
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by kelspinall(m): 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
life ia a journey and everything that will come ya way is a merited blessing that will show up in the right time with the right attitude,just work and live life..life is gradual process..just calm down first and allow God direct ya path first...i was thinking in the same way when i left school 8 years ago but now my mind is relaxed because I understood that God is in CHARGE not me... peace
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2023
Luckysbab:

Why would you even think I meant that kind of "match"?
Because we're almost the same age. What do you mean by match then?
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2023
Buy sniper and drink it .
Re: I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help by imagrg(m): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2023
You are still a baby under the tutelage of your parents or guardian, just face your studies and leave girls and drugs alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy / My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st / Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.