Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark (38419 Views)

38 Year Old Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Club Aarhus Fremad- Pulse Sports / Danish TV Station Equates Moroccan Footballers To Monkeys. / Shola Shoretire, 14-year-old Is Manchester United Youngest Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Stanislause94: 10:37am On Mar 29, 2023
Munamoqel:
why you dey copy seun ? Are you into drugs distribution in asia or a flat head crew which
if e easy go run am cool
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by BloomingDale(f): 10:38am On Mar 29, 2023
irumole1975:

But you buy their wigs? I mean their used hair, and put it on your head? You're dying to be in their country or you're even there now because an average black woman can never be successful without slaving for a white woman

Do you know how the world, aka the white man, portrays the standard of beauty? Your conqueror gets to tell your women what the standard of beauty is, so your women does all to please them, and not you. When you guys stop being such weak ass fools, you can dictate the standard of beauty.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Silentgroper(m): 10:39am On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreatpost=122142713:
You must be one to have known all these about womanizers

Nah! I'm gentle, I'm introverted, I'm a pastor's kid..

I don't do none of that..

Right nia69 ??
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by victorv12(m): 10:39am On Mar 29, 2023
Freshtruth:
What d source of his wealth we should be asking questions

He is the owner of Paystack, ode! And he is a Yorùbá man, not a drug dealer.

1 Like

Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by bbbabes(f): 10:39am On Mar 29, 2023
Freshtruth:

Do you have difficulties comprehending written statements?

1 Like

Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by irumole1975: 10:40am On Mar 29, 2023
BloomingDale:

Do you know how the world, aka the white man, portrays the standard of beauty? Your conqueror gets to tell your women what the standard of beauty is, so your women does all to please them, and not you. When you guys stop being such weak ass fools, you can dictate the standard of beauty.

Exactly. That tells you women are still toys and tools for sexual gratification. Now run
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Useful1: 10:40am On Mar 29, 2023
Freshtruth:

He's a software engineer, investor in football clubs, co-owner of the renowned Paystack. These does not include other unlisted streams of income.
My point, he's doing well enough to purchase that 2nd division club in Denmark.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by BloomingDale(f): 10:40am On Mar 29, 2023
irumole1975:

But you buy their wigs? I mean they’re used hair, and put it on your head? You're dying to be in their country or you're even there now because an average black woman can never be successful without slaving for a white woman

Low IQ mumu. No wonder your country is a shithole. What did the white man potray as the standard of beauty? The same White women that are always dying to be in black women’s space? Be like you never travel.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Zion243(m): 10:41am On Mar 29, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Why are the yorubas like this for goodness sake grin grin grin grin

Alaye was not even making noise before he bought the club grin

A certain man is still making noise that he want to buy a team in England, tho the paper work is still underway but hmmmm....the paparazzi don dey even fade grin

Maybe yorubas should be making noise as well so that the "I can feed Ur generation people", the "our success dey make dem jealous people" can limit how they use to tell us they can feed our generation grin grin

A no mention any tribe ooh, but some losers will still attack me like rabid dogs grin

Peter P-square bought one small bungalow last week, we couldn't hear word, he was jumping up and down on Twitter and celebrating liability.

But this guy, Shola will never make noise. We have many Yoruba tech billionaires that won't come online and start ranting.

1 Like

Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by BloomingDale(f): 10:42am On Mar 29, 2023
irumole1975:

Exactly. That tells you women are still toys and tools for sexual gratification. Now run

If you say so, but it’s better to be a toy and tool for other races of men than for foolish low IQ mumus like the African man.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Sweetvie: 10:42am On Mar 29, 2023
Nice!
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Mrhonesty: 10:42am On Mar 29, 2023
Did you read at all

quote author=Freshtruth post=122136616]What d source of his wealth we should be asking questions[/quote]
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by flowsamuels(m): 10:42am On Mar 29, 2023
Laple0541:
Very smart businessman

He will export raw talents from Nigerian and other African countries to the club, norture them for few seasons then sell to big clubs in Europe at exorbitant rate. He stole the idea from me I swear.

Your head dey game aswear
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Stanislause94: 10:42am On Mar 29, 2023
Winneepye:
Silent investor unlike the nosy ones in Lagos.
like the oily pepper stew people abi grin
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Zion243(m): 10:42am On Mar 29, 2023
WhereMyLoud:

You must now waka with hand and leg before you go trace say you be cow..

You no go kuku sleep than to dey awake dey fool yourself

Loser!
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by OmonnakOdapig: 10:43am On Mar 29, 2023
Impressive
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Revolva(m): 10:43am On Mar 29, 2023
BloomingDale:
Nigerian women, please either marry a white man or if by per chance you were unlucky to marry an African man, especially a Nigerian man, please abeg you, remember selective breeding so you don’t give birth to more of them.

They will rather chase after what the white man has built than build theirs. Their longer throat is too much. They covet the white man’s country, women, and now their football clubs?

One of the deadly sins in the Bible is covetousness. Do away with them. Their pathology won’t let them build a decent society for their women and children. It has been like this since time immemorial and I don’t think it will change. We women have to be the change, by not birthing them into existence.

i have never seen such a dumb note like this...WTF came to ur brain that made you spew this disgraceful text, OMG ...why are u this way....so whats wrong in investing in europe...

dont you watch football , so Shola should not diversify into sport or any other business, seems you dont know Business, wtf, you watch football match and other sports , you see adverts around the field and you think they fly in there by mistake..

woman you think brining gender issue in every discussion will make you stand out , wtf....you need to check your self well if you are Ok oo cos i have not heard this type of statement before from a suppose educated young woman
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Tobijays: 10:44am On Mar 29, 2023
Amotolongbo:
This is a very intelligent guy.

He has a football club in Nigeria and bought another one in Denmark which could be used to transfer his players from Nigerian club to Europe. There he could market the players and have a lot of money received from the sales.

I admire his intelligence
it is not that deep that is how Abramovich Started and a lot of mafias run this! A lot of Nigerians club are affiliated to many danish clubs! Just make massive money and invest in that immigration Shii! Lot of 9ja won japa
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by SmartyPants(m): 10:44am On Mar 29, 2023
Amotolongbo:
This is a very intelligent guy.

He has a football club in Nigeria and bought another one in Denmark which could be used to transfer his players from Nigerian club to Europe. There he could market the players and have a lot of money received from the sales.

I admire his intelligence

If that is the underlying motive, he won't make much money. There are caps on the number of non Europeans you can bring, and 90% of players transferred will fail anyway, meaning you are just incurring unnecessary expenses. What he should have done is rather establish strong links and networks to ensure that scouts always have access to his players.

But I doubt that's the motive.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by BloomingDale(f): 10:44am On Mar 29, 2023
Revolva:

i have never seen such a dumb note like this...WTF came to ur brain that made you spew this disgraceful text, OMG ...why are u this way....so whats wrong in investing in europe...

dont you watch football , so Shola should not diversify into sport or any other business, seems you dont know Business, wtf, you watch football match and other sports , you see adverts around the field and you think they fly in there by mistake..

woman you think brining gender issue in every discussion will make you stand out , wtf....you need to check your self well if you are Ok oo cos i have not heard this type of statement before from a suppose educated young woman

Low IQ mumu. Go build a successful football club in your country, and stop the covetousness.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by irumole1975: 10:46am On Mar 29, 2023
BloomingDale:

Low IQ mumu. No wonder your country is a shithole. What did the white man potray as the standard of beauty? The same White women that are always dying to be in black women’s space? Be like you never travel.

I'm in the abroad. Just like you're there too. We're black people. We're tools for the white people. Black women can Never reach the level of white women in life.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by OlawaleBammie: 10:48am On Mar 29, 2023
Zion243:

Peter P-square bought one small bungalow last week, we couldn't hear word, he was jumping up and down on Twitter and celebrating liability.

But this guy, Shola will never make noise. We have many Yoruba tech billionaires that won't come online and start ranting.

Yorubas don't just know how to make noise I don't know why, they believe in silent success inculcated into us by our parent...like Tisu eni bata.

Unlike some Mazda spare parts smugglers grin
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Revolva(m): 10:48am On Mar 29, 2023
BloomingDale:

Low IQ mumu. Go build a successful football club in your country.

for your information Men dont get their IQ from their Mom...mostlry is from their father....stop insulting here Ok...you are just rebelious on a faceless forum...

you want shola to build a succesful club in Nigeria....na by force...to do am....let him put his money where his mouth is....when e generate more money he will definately come down here to start one....

remember he is not a sport enterprenuer.....ok he is a tech enterprenuer.....

you no de reason well ooo , i am astonished by this your clamour ...na ur money? na u go tell an enlighten young billionaire how to spend his money?

give me 5 reason to start a football club in Nigeria ( where facilities are a sham, where are the facilities? here ) is that what u want him to start to get his money stolen by people and duped in the process...

you no de reason , na emotion you de take do business , LOL u will loose your money if you were shola
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by enonche85(m): 10:50am On Mar 29, 2023
Freshtruth:

Is it that you can't read or it takes you 2 months to comprehend what you read?.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by BloomingDale(f): 10:51am On Mar 29, 2023
irumole1975:

I'm in the abroad. Just like you're there too. We're black people. We're tools for the white people. Black women can Never reach the level of white women in life.

🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ I’m done with you. I’m sure even your fellow Nigerian men are looking at you with disgust. You have very low verbal reasoning and comprehension skills, or mayhaps you are just trying to be obtuse, but I’m done with you.

Even white men don’t accept white women back in their society that has been with black men. This just goes to show their level of disgust towards you guys.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by enonche85(m): 10:52am On Mar 29, 2023
Laple0541:
Very smart businessman

He will export raw talents from Nigerian and other African countries to the club, norture them for few seasons then sell to big clubs in Europe at exorbitant rate. He stole the idea from me I swear.

Werey!... grin cheesy

On a serious note it's a good business. My own idea is to open a football academy that will be a secondary school as well.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by nisai: 10:54am On Mar 29, 2023
Revolva:

for your information Men dont get their IQ from their Mom...mostlry is from their father....stop insulting here Ok...you are just rebelious on a faceless forum...

you want shola to build a succesful club in Nigeria....na by force...to do am....let him put his money where his mouth is....when e generate more money he will definately come down here to start one....

remember he is not a sport enterprenuer.....ok he is a tech enterprenuer.....

you no de reason well ooo , i am astonished by this your clamour ...na ur money? na u go tell an enlighten young billionaire how to spend his money?

give me 5 reason to start a football club in Nigeria ( where facilities are a sham, where are the facilities? here ) is that what u want him to start to get his money stolen by people and duped in the process...

you no de reason , na emotion you de take do business , LOL u will loose your money if you were shola
Shola even has a club in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by BloomingDale(f): 10:55am On Mar 29, 2023
Revolva:

Intelligence is inherited from the X chromosome and men never pass their X chromosome to their male offspring.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by EverGrand: 10:57am On Mar 29, 2023
Freshtruth:

Read. Just read. First, read.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Farrason: 10:58am On Mar 29, 2023
Freshtruth:

I doubt if you passed your ssce!!
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by poweredcom(m): 10:58am On Mar 29, 2023
BloomingDale:

🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ I’m done with you. I’m sure even your fellow Nigerian men are looking at you with disgust. You have very low verbal reasoning and comprehension skills, or mayhaps you are just trying to be obtuse, but I’m done with you.

Even white men don’t accept white women back in their society that has been with black men. This just goes to show their level of disgust towards you guys.

You just de here de cap jargons.........white or black society ....go sidon.....one place....i too know na de kill many of you todays woman....you are a kid....who don see too much and think to know too much not knowing you still de learn life principle...
i kept reading ur mesaages i put hand for head....LOL...

@womenareapezz come and see this lady ooo de argue say Nigerian women better pass white women in IQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by mmsen: 10:59am On Mar 29, 2023
Laple0541:
Very smart businessman

There are several clubs in Europe who have been doing this for decades. It isn't new.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Super Eagles Land In Russia For World Cup / Super Eagles Remember Samuel Okwaraji Who Died While Playing Against Angola / Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah Loved Up In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.