Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark (38493 Views)

38 Year Old Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Club Aarhus Fremad- Pulse Sports / Danish TV Station Equates Moroccan Footballers To Monkeys. / Shola Shoretire, 14-year-old Is Manchester United Youngest Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Revolva(m): 11:02am On Mar 29, 2023
BloomingDale:

Intelligence is inherited from the X chromosome and men never pass their X chromosome to their male offspring.

Then how come my intelligence came to me from my father...My father is very brilliant from his childhood and even our kinsmen today tells me i am my father replica...even almost all my brother got some smartness from my dad but I got the most

my mom only gave us some body size. mostly as slim as my mum are that is how all her children is....we are all males in my family...Ok...
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by BloomingDale(f): 11:04am On Mar 29, 2023
poweredcom:

You just de here de cap jargons.........white or black society ....go sidon.....one place....i too know na de kill many of you todays woman....you are a kid....who don see too much and think to know too much not knowing you still de learn life principle...
i kept reading ur mesaages i put hand for head....LOL...

@womenareapezz come and see this lady ooo de argue say Nigerian women better pass white women in IQ

I must make sure you fools stop the covetousness. That is what made you sell your women and children into slavery in the first Transatlantic slave trade for the white man’s mirrors, whiskey etc. You think we are going to sit around a second time while you fools are gradually selling us into slavery.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by BloomingDale(f): 11:06am On Mar 29, 2023
Revolva:

Then how come my intelligence came to me from my father...My father is very brilliant from his childhood and even our kinsmen today tells me i am my father replica...even almost all my brother got some smartness from my dad but I got the most

my mom only gave us some body size. mostly as slim as my mum are that is how all her children is....we are all males in my family...Ok...

It is your mom’s genes. She is just quiet for the sake of peace, knowing how fragile your dad’s ego is.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Gamesmart: 11:06am On Mar 29, 2023
Freshtruth:
What d source of his wealth we should be asking questions

He is definitely not an illiterate and low IQ individual like you.

If your IQ can increase by just 3 points to reach double digit, you will get sense to read before even posting something as daft as this.

Worse thing is that the answer is in the first line.

You really are not going anywhere in life. You are finished!
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by nisai: 11:08am On Mar 29, 2023
BloomingDale:

🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ I’m done with you. I’m sure even your fellow Nigerian men are looking at you with disgust. You have very low verbal reasoning and comprehension skills, or mayhaps you are just trying to be obtuse, but I’m done with you.

Even white men don’t accept white women back in their society that has been with black men. This just goes to show their level of disgust towards you guys.
It's enough oo, geneology professor. 🤣🤣

Ahah what got you triggered this much? I thought you were being funny as usual.

The guy even has a club in Nigeria. So he is contributing his qouta to the development of sport in Nigeria.

Can't we Africans globalize too like our Europeans and Asians counterpart are doing to many sectors in Nigeria? This is business, my dear.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by MT: 11:08am On Mar 29, 2023
LegendHero:

Source: https://gazettengr.com/38-year-old-paystack-co-founder-shola-akinlade-buys-danish-aarhus-fremad-club/

I had met this dude before. Got a grant from investors in San Fransisco for the Paystack biz. Dude is smart and business savvy

3 Likes

Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by cedricksly: 11:09am On Mar 29, 2023
Freshtruth:
una no dey ever read full news na that be una problem... Else u would have seen that he is Paystack Co founder.... Will you ask the Co founder of stripe or Kuda, or Opay how they got their money? You know how much Paystack process monthly? Go do ur research before u start asking a blind man question
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by bbbabes(f): 11:09am On Mar 29, 2023
GREATIGBOMAN:

Seun
Myn44

Lalasticlacla

You don't take people seriously yet e remain DSS make you tag to the post
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by BloomingDale(f): 11:11am On Mar 29, 2023
nisai:
It's enough oo, geneology professor. 🤣🤣

Ahah what got you triggered this much? I thought you were being funny as usual.

The guy even has a club in Nigeria. So he is contributing his qouta to the development of sport in Nigeria.

Can't we Africans globalize too like our Europeans and Asians counterpart are doing to many sectors in Nigeria? This is business, my dear.

Your European and Asian counterpart have built a successful country, and are not japaing in record numbers to other countries. They have the same successful businesses back in their country and are just trying to expand. Same cannot be said for our low IQ African Japa shithole country men.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Jsucre(m): 11:13am On Mar 29, 2023
Freshtruth:
you no know paystack
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Demolakay: 11:14am On Mar 29, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Why are the yorubas like this for goodness sake grin grin grin grin

Alaye was not even making noise before he bought the club grin

A certain man is still making noise that he want to buy a team in England, tho the paper work is still underway but hmmmm....the paparazzi don dey even fade grin

Maybe yorubas should be making noise as well so that the "I can feed Ur generation people", the "our success dey make dem jealous people" can limit how they use to tell us they can feed our generation grin grin

A no mention any tribe ooh, but some losers will still attack me like rabid dogs grin

Soo ur comparing buying a club in England as big as Sheffield United. To a second division club purchase in d Danish league.

Wen Abrahimovich wanted to purchased Chelsea in 2003, it was already on evry news platform, Same as wen PSG, Manchester city,Man u, Liverpool, Newcastle etc were sold to d buyers.

Even Dangote announced his intention of purchasing Arsenal, witout tabling any paperwork yet.

Some of u reason lyk toddlers, nd ur a grown up lyk dis?
Sorry for u.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by irumole1975: 11:14am On Mar 29, 2023
BloomingDale:

🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ I’m done with you. I’m sure even your fellow Nigerian men are looking at you with disgust. You have very low verbal reasoning and comprehension skills, or mayhaps you are just trying to be obtuse, but I’m done with you.

Even white men don’t accept white women back in their society that has been with black men. This just goes to show their level of disgust towards you guys.

Where are you located? US? Or Canada?
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by BloomingDale(f): 11:15am On Mar 29, 2023
irumole1975:

Where are you located? US? Or Canada?

Nigeria.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by nisai: 11:16am On Mar 29, 2023
BloomingDale:

Your European and Asian counterpart have built a successful country, and are not japaing in record numbers to other countries. They have the same successful businesses back in their country and are just trying to expand. Same cannot be said for our low IQ African Japa shithole country men.
The guy in question has done his bits and cannot do it alone. He is a private citizen trying to uplift our country men/women through sport.

Oya it's ok. No vex.🤝🤝

1 Like

Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by OlawaleBammie: 11:18am On Mar 29, 2023
Demolakay:

Soo ur comparing buying a club in England as big as Sheffield United. To a second division club purchase in d Danish league.

Wen Abrahimovich wanted to purchased Chelsea in 2003, it was already on evry news platform, Same as wen PSG, Manchester city,Man u, Liverpool, Newcastle etc were sold to d buyers.

Even Dangote announced his intention of purchasing Arsenal, witout tabling any paperwork yet.

Some of u reason lyk toddlers, nd ur a grown up lyk dis?
Sorry for u.

Are u a rabid dog??

Pls don't quote me, face Ur work this earlier morning, the economy is not friendly u know.

Good working hours to u. Bye
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Revolva(m): 11:22am On Mar 29, 2023
BloomingDale:

It is your mom’s genes. She is just quiet for the sake of peace, knowing how fragile your dad’s ego is.

Na u sabi with al these your explanation, which my mama gene...pls no make me vex here o..yes my mama gene is in me but it cant be shown with my intelligence...Ok...

all these onyibo research sometimes is not 100 percent right e de decieve you not me

for you info ...Shola has a football club in naija
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by foolbuster: 11:24am On Mar 29, 2023
Freshtruth:

Lolz, loser.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by BloomingDale(f): 11:24am On Mar 29, 2023
Revolva:

Na u sabi with al these your explanation, which my mama gene...pls no make me vex here o..yes my mama gene is in me but it cant be shown with my intelligence...Ok...

all these onyibo research sometimes is not 100 percent right e de decieve you not me

for you info ...Shola has a football club in naija

Do you even know the Y(Man) chromosome is the only chromosome not necessary for life? Even the body does not try to repair it because it sees it as non essential to life, so it has significantly degraded.

2 Likes

Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Demolakay: 11:25am On Mar 29, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Are u a rabid dog??

Pls don't quote me, face Ur work this earlier morning, the economy is not friendly u know.

Good working hours to u. Bye

Retarded fool!
Do u even av a job?
Stay online nd b hyping nonsense.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by OlawaleBammie: 11:26am On Mar 29, 2023
Demolakay:

Retarded fool!
Do u even av a job?
Stay online nd b hyping nonsense.

Ooh, I tot u re human and I even addressed u as such...my bad.. sorry grin grin grin
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Youngpaperboy: 11:29am On Mar 29, 2023
GREATIGBOMAN:

You're really a dumbo for not knowing who he is or reading the body of the post just commenting like a headless chicken

Tribalism aside Yorubas are good with creating Tech businesses.
You and i know that no ibo man will create a nairaland account with this ur type of name. So keep deceiving urself, keep impersonating, keep fooling urself.. if it makes u sleep well in the night.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Gokoyer0(m): 11:38am On Mar 29, 2023
Mike Adenuga worths more than 6.1B USD(Forbes). He is a good example Bro grin No noise or nothing from him apart from his mother that he buried many years ago grin. Only God know how many people Mike Adenuga has even helped on a low level.
OlawaleBammie:
Why are the yorubas like this for goodness sake grin grin grin grin

Alaye was not even making noise before he bought the club grin

A certain man is still making noise that he want to buy a team in England, tho the paper work is still underway but hmmmm....the paparazzi don dey even fade grin

Maybe yorubas should be making noise as well so that the "I can feed Ur generation people", the "our success dey make dem jealous people" can limit how they use to tell us they can feed our generation grin grin

A no mention any tribe ooh, but some losers will still attack me like rabid dogs grin

1 Like

Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Agunesinjaweola: 11:44am On Mar 29, 2023
Freshtruth:
Thank God 👏
A Yoruba man from Nigeria is not involved in Fraud, Love scam and did not travel to Indonesia to get arrested for drug trafficking !

This is commendable and we should applaud this gentleman.

Folks from other parts of Nigeria should emulate him....!
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Agunesinjaweola: 11:51am On Mar 29, 2023
This is the best way for a Foreigner to say: THIS IS A NO MAN'S LAND !!
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Ashirioluwa: 11:52am On Mar 29, 2023
Freshtruth:

According to his Wikipedia page:

Shola Akinlade is a Nigerian software engineer and entrepreneur. He is the co-founder and CEO of Paystack, the company that was acquired by Stripe in 2020 for $200 million.

Education and early career:
Akinlade attended St. Gregory's College for his secondary education. In 2006, he graduated with a degree in computer science from Babcock University, Nigeria. Shola's career started at Heineken, where he worked on their database management as a management trainee and moved on to being a software engineer with banks. 

In 2016, Akinlade and Ezra Olubi started Paystack.

1 Like

Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by poweredcom(m): 11:54am On Mar 29, 2023
BloomingDale:

I must make sure you fools stop the covetousness. That is what made you sell your women and children into slavery in the first Transatlantic slave trade for the white man’s mirrors, whiskey etc. You think we are going to sit around a second time while you fools are gradually selling us into slavery.

wetin bring slavery come here now....girl you are reasoning too far regarding to this....matter....wetin bring slavery here now instead of you to be happy a young nigerian is making waves abroad and investing to bring jobs to people you are here forming activism

you cant even handle billions , i bet you...de here de form i too know...pls go and hug transformer
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by winnah(f): 11:55am On Mar 29, 2023
fact... according to the news, he has a football club in Lagos. that's a good move.

brilliant business man.

Laple0541:
Very smart businessman

He will export raw talents from Nigerian and other African countries to the club, norture them for few seasons then sell to big clubs in Europe at exorbitant rate. He stole the idea from me I swear.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Negotiator001(m): 11:56am On Mar 29, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Let the hate begin...

Try the hate and get the ban grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by irumole1975: 11:58am On Mar 29, 2023
BloomingDale:

Nigeria.
I thought you're in the US or Canada. I need a girlfriend seriously. A girl that we can mutually respect each other, appreciate each other, love each other and live our life in healthy way
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by BloomingDale(f): 11:59am On Mar 29, 2023
irumole1975:

I thought you're in the US or Canada. I need a girlfriend seriously. A girl that we can mutually respect each other, appreciate each other, love each other and live our life in healthy way

Oyinbo girls no dey there? Abi you no want covet?

Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
BloomingDale:
Nigerian women, please either marry a white man or if by per chance you were unlucky to marry an African man, especially a Nigerian man, please abeg you, remember selective breeding so you don’t give birth to more of them.

They will rather chase after what the white man has built than build theirs. Their longer throat is too much. They covet the white man’s country, women, and now their football clubs?

One of the deadly sins in the Bible is covetousness. Do away with them. Their pathology won’t let them build a decent society for their women and children. It has been like this since time immemorial and I don’t think it will change. We women have to be the change, by not birthing them into existence.

Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by irumole1975: 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2023
BloomingDale:

Oyinbo girls no dey there? Abi you no want covet?

Dem dey. But we can't compare them to our beautiful and traditional African women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures From Nigeria's First Ever Motor Racing Championship Sponsored By Tecno / Victor Osimhen Scores Fastest Goal In Belgian League (Photos) / Details Of Mbappe Deal As PSG Accept Real Madrid’s Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.