Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark (38495 Views)

38 Year Old Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Club Aarhus Fremad- Pulse Sports / Danish TV Station Equates Moroccan Footballers To Monkeys. / Shola Shoretire, 14-year-old Is Manchester United Youngest Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by BloomingDale(f): 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2023
Tadadobe:

No disrespect to the bleeding gender, but what has the recreation gender ever produced? Or invent?

Which one you yourself don invent? Compare yourself to other races of men.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by irumole1975: 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2023
Gamesmart:

He is definitely not an illiterate and low IQ individual like you.

If your IQ can increase by just 3 points to reach double digit, you will get sense to read before even posting something as daft as this.

Worse thing is that the answer is in the first line.

You really are not going anywhere in life. You are finished!

Most of them don't believe some people are still doing fine in Nigeria. They think everything ends in America
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2023
BloomingDale:

Which one you yourself don invent? Compare yourself to other races of men.

Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by BloomingDale(f): 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2023
Tadadobe:

Women are good for recreation. Finished

And what are African men, especially Nigerian men good for?
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Gamesmart: 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2023
irumole1975:

Most of them don't believe some people are still doing fine in Nigeria. They think everything ends in America

This is not really about that. This is about someone whose brain is dead and he does not know it yet.

His life is finished before it even starts!

He cannot engage his brain for the most simple of tasks and we are going into a future of automation where mainly tasks that require complex cognitive functions would be the available as jobs to humans, while AI/ML and robots do simple tasks.

He is a waste on the planet!
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Scarcity234: 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Why are the yorubas like this for goodness sake grin grin grin grin

Alaye was not even making noise before he bought the club grin

A certain man is still making noise that he want to buy a team in England, tho the paper work is still underway but hmmmm....the paparazzi don dey even fade grin

Maybe yorubas should be making noise as well so that the "I can feed Ur generation people", the "our success dey make dem jealous people" can limit how they use to tell us they can feed our generation grin grin

A no mention any tribe ooh, but some losers will still attack me like rabid dogs grin
I'm Igbo and yes, the noise is unnecessary.

This is the way to go, let the completion of the deal make the noise, not to become the proverbial couple that fought over the name that will be given to a dog that they were yet to buy.

1 Like

Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Scarcity234: 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2023
Olumighty123:
We also have Kunle soname, the chairman of a betting company bet nija, Kunle Soname is also the owner of Remo Stars football club, Kunle was the first Nigerian to buy a top football club in Europe, Clube Desportivo Feirense after he acquired over 70 percent of the top Portuguese football club. his net worth is estimated at $10m.
Very impressive.

Our people too dey make noise abeg...

1 Like

Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by marlow1962(m): 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
Freshtruth:
What d source of his wealth we should be asking questions
Shut up your mouth, you're talking trash.
Mr wealth investigator.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by bibianna(f): 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2023
Congratulations Shola!

You've always been a great guy!! smiley
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Drelux(m): 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2023
Congrats guy
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Demolakay: 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Ooh, I tot u re human and I even addressed u as such...my bad.. sorry grin grin grin

Pele! Arindin.
U go dey alright.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by OlawaleBammie: 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
Scarcity234:

I'm Igbo and yes, the noise is unnecessary.

This is the way to go, let the completion of the deal make the noise, not to become the proverbial couple that fought over the name that will be given to a dog that they were yet to buy.

Well, I don't bliv u re Igbo anyway cus if truly u re u should come with bunch of insult to attack me
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by delpee(f): 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
BloomingDale:
Nigerian women, please either marry a white man or if by per chance you were unlucky to marry an African man, especially a Nigerian man, please abeg you, remember selective breeding so you don’t give birth to more of them.

They will rather chase after what the white man has built than build theirs. Their longer throat is too much. They covet the white man’s country, women, and now their football clubs?

One of the deadly sins in the Bible is covetousness. Do away with them. Their pathology won’t let them build a decent society for their women and children. It has been like this since time immemorial and I don’t think it will change. We women have to be the change, by not birthing them into existence.

Wow! What kind of warped thinking is this?

Anyway, I belong to the old school. Lemme wake pass.🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Femisol(m): 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
I am really inspired.

I’ll be the Nigerian President someday 🙏🏽
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by OloyeVIII: 12:43pm On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Come take me out
You're quite some distance!
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
OloyeVIII:

You're quite some distance!
How did you come to that conclusion
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Nuzo1(m): 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2023
Laple0541:
Very smart businessman

He will export raw talents from Nigerian and other African countries to the club, norture them for few seasons then sell to big clubs in Europe at exorbitant rate. He stole the idea from me I swear.

The easiest way for the young man to fail is to attach sentiments to this new business.

He must allow credible football scouts to do their job. If it becomes an all white team for the club to succeed, so be it.

I’m not sure he bought the club to showcase African talents in Denmark.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Hallabee1(m): 12:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Let the hate begin...

Aje...
Hate kill you dere...mumu plus werey gives mumurey
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Burgerlomo: 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
😎

Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by OloyeVIII: 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
How did you come to that conclusion
The birds still sing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by MamaletASO: 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2023
Where is Obi Cubana? The noise makers generation...

This small boy can buy 20 Obi Cubana.

I greet you shola, not all those dirty/bloody money people..
When ur money is clean, then is clean..
Welldone bro.. Nice investment.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by izubext007: 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2023
paystack they say
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by ekolobaba: 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
BloomingDale:
Nigerian women, please either marry a white man or if by per chance you were unlucky to marry an African man, especially a Nigerian man, please abeg you, remember selective breeding so you don’t give birth to more of them.

They will rather chase after what the white man has built than build theirs. Their longer throat is too much. They covet the white man’s country, women, and now their football clubs?

One of the deadly sins in the Bible is covetousness. Do away with them. Their pathology won’t let them build a decent society for their women and children. It has been like this since time immemorial and I don’t think it will change. We women have to be the change, by not birthing them into existence.

This one na damaged goods. Na bad belle go kee you. Ndi ara.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by BloomingDale(f): 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
ekolobaba:

Bad belle for men at the bottom of the totem pole. Niggaaaa, pllleeeeaaassseee.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Horokrox: 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2023
BloomingDale:

A post traumatic lobotomized brain dead female ape🦍 like you must have been the anomaly as a result of selective breeding with genetic degredation🖕🖕
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Horokrox: 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2023
ekolobaba:

The irritable female 🧟‍♀️ na in the same category with 🤡🤡 like Candidlady Saphiere Jennyclay, etc she belong to 🤦🏿‍♂️
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by ekolobaba: 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
BloomingDale:

Mechionu there. Otondo. Plenty threads dey this forum wey people buy or invest in foreign things, why be say na this one you come preach your rubbish sermon to derail the thread? You be mumu I swear.

Abeg wetin white man get? 60% of dem no even dey go school. If no be say your life don kpeme you go get small joy to dey reason with your head not your anus. Guy wey invest know why him do am. Na him money, wetin concern you?
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by membranus: 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
Passionate888:
Aarhus wey sabi cut my tickets.
You carry them win, them go draw. Carry them ov1.5 them go win 1-0

Sorry. Life's like that, you win, you lose sometimes.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Horokrox: 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
BloomingDale:

Na your female 🧟‍♀️ kind mostly from the SS Region dey suck HPV and other STI infected dicks of Arab mofos🤣in UAE,etc morever African men are at the top of the 'Totem Pole' of Masculinity and Virility 🖕🖕🖕🖕
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Horokrox: 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2023
ekolobaba:

Mechionu there. Otondo. Plenty threads dey this forum wey people buy or invest in foreign things, why be say na this one you come preach your rubbish sermon to derail the thread? You be mumu I swear.

Abeg wetin white man get? 60% of dem no even dey go school. If no be say your life don kpeme you go get small joy to dey reason with your head not your anus. Guy wey invest know why him do am. Na him money, wetin concern you?
The female 🐖 dey every thread just to attack black men
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by ekolobaba: 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
Horokrox:
The irritable female 🧟‍♀️ na in the same category with 🤡🤡 like Candidlady Saphiere Jennyclay, etc she belong to 🤦🏿‍♂️

Na mumu girl na ashawo wey oyibo dey use and throw away like condom. Pesin buy club for profit cuz no club for Nigeria fit generate profit she Dey talk rubbish.

Oyibo sef no dey invest for Africa? How her mumu definition of covetousness no cover that one since oyibo na him covet everything wey black man get pass. The ashawo girl mumu no be small and na bad belle dey make him reason like goat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures From Nigeria's First Ever Motor Racing Championship Sponsored By Tecno / Victor Osimhen Scores Fastest Goal In Belgian League (Photos) / Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.