Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,063 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark (38496 Views)

38 Year Old Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Club Aarhus Fremad- Pulse Sports / Danish TV Station Equates Moroccan Footballers To Monkeys. / Shola Shoretire, 14-year-old Is Manchester United Youngest Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 29, 2023
My kind of man ManlikeShola . You can never get this kind of guy on Nairaland, na to bash bash bash and bash be their work
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Topmaike007(m): 10:10am On Mar 29, 2023
Passionate888:
Aarhus wey sabi cut my tickets.
You carry them win, them go draw. Carry them ov1.5 them go win 1-0
this is Aarhus fremad bro not the one in the top division
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Deejaygold(m): 10:13am On Mar 29, 2023
He's the club

5 Likes

Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Silentgroper(m): 10:13am On Mar 29, 2023
Karlifate:

Idea without money is just a mere daydream.

Word!!!

That's why, legal or illegal, I gotta fvcking get this maney...

😔😔😔😔😔
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by OloyeVIII: 10:13am On Mar 29, 2023
BloomingDale:
Nigerian women, please either marry a white man or if by per chance you were unlucky to marry an African man, especially a Nigerian man, please abeg you, remember selective breeding so you don’t give birth to more of them.

They will rather chase after what the white man has built than build theirs. Their longer throat is too much. They covet the white man’s country, women, and now their football clubs?

One of the deadly sins in the Bible is covetousness. Do away with them. Their pathology won’t let them build a decent society for their women and children. It has been like this since time immemorial and I don’t think it will change. We women have to be the change, by not birthing them into existence.
No smoke that rubbish without food! You nor gree, see wetin you dey type by 10am... Day never go far.

6 Likes

Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by FBS: 10:14am On Mar 29, 2023
Amotolongbo:
This is a very intelligent guy.

He has a football club in Nigeria and bought another one in Denmark which could be used to transfer his players from Nigerian club to Europe. There he could market the players and have a lot of money received from the sales.

I admire his intelligence
You see am too yeah? cheesy
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Ogaonos: 10:14am On Mar 29, 2023
Amotolongbo:
This is a very intelligent guy.

He has a football club in Nigeria and bought another one in Denmark which could be used to transfer his players from Nigerian club to Europe. There he could market the players and have a lot of money received from the sales.

I admire his intelligence
what d name of nigeria club he has
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by OloyeVIII: 10:15am On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
My kind of man ManlikeShola . You can never get this kind of guy on Nairaland, na to bash bash bash and bash be their work
You don chop?
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by BloomingDale(f): 10:15am On Mar 29, 2023
nisai:
cheesy 😂What?

Is your dream not to Japa to the white mans country so that you can have access to everything he has , and has built for his women and children, while at the same time disrespecting him by crying racism, while you are a slave in his country?

I’m simply advising my fellow African women to go for the alpha man at the top, and not a bunch of fools like the African man. If they can’t get other groups of men that have built their country, they should simply manage you guys but make sure they don’t birth more of you.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Assurance2023: 10:15am On Mar 29, 2023
Freshtruth:
What d source of his wealth we should be asking questions

He sells garri.
Haha, can't you read?
Nawa for you o
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Amotolongbo(f): 10:15am On Mar 29, 2023
Ogaonos:
what d name of nigeria club he has
Sporting

It is in the news
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Silentgroper(m): 10:16am On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Rumours has it, he is big time redpilled and changes women like diapers

2 Likes

Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Epinbiz(m): 10:16am On Mar 29, 2023
Nice one
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by irumole1975: 10:16am On Mar 29, 2023
BloomingDale:
Nigerian women, please either marry a white man or if by per chance you were unlucky to marry an African man, especially a Nigerian man, please abeg you, remember selective breeding so you don’t give birth to more of them.

They will rather chase after what the white man has built than build theirs. Their longer throat is too much. They covet the white man’s country, women, and now their football clubs?

One of the deadly sins in the Bible is covetousness. Do away with them. Their pathology won’t let them build a decent society for their women and children. It has been like this since time immemorial and I don’t think it will change. We women have to be the change, by not birthing them into existence.

Ok. What has nigerian women ever build? Nigerian men gives women the platform to make it in life, send women to school, pay tuitions, find them jobs, even help them do these jobs because the IQ of an average Nigerian woman is subpar When we compare it to the white women. If you ever dated a white woman, you'll know that dating a Nigerian girl is a disaster And you'll never wanna go back. So different mentality. Without a man, do you still think a woman can be Relevant? You're probably in the US, sponsored by a man. Check how much you have today, and calculate how much a man's importance added in your life. Without technology build by men, will you still have job?

Aside from Vagina , which men love, there's nothing a woman has to offer

1 Like

Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Gospel367: 10:18am On Mar 29, 2023
Are you sure he even knows what paystack is?
GREATIGBOMAN:

You're really a dumbo for not knowing who he is or reading the body of the post just commenting like a headless chicken

Tribalism aside Yorubas are good with creating Tech businesses.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 29, 2023
Silentgroper:

Rumours has it, he is big time redpilled and changes women like diapers
He has not met the right one, men always soft-pedal when they meet that right woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by CodeTemplar: 10:18am On Mar 29, 2023
BloomingDale:

Seun, another one here.

Just so you know, Nigerian women go after foreign things more. Hair, Nails, silicon implants, shoes, bags, and even boyfriends.

1 Like

Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Satazaa: 10:18am On Mar 29, 2023
Freshtruth:
wow, what's the source of his wealth? It's called paystack, it's there in plain sight but you will never read before commenting, some of y'all think anyone below a certain age can't get wealthy even if they earn it through dints of hard work, Gowon was the president of this country in his thirties, bro your thinking capacity is hopelessly muddled
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 29, 2023
OloyeVIII:

You don chop?
Come take me out
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by ibawon(m): 10:20am On Mar 29, 2023
Tech Bro dey pay footballers salary. Win win for all
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Ogaonos: 10:21am On Mar 29, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Sporting

It is in the news
i will check it out.but i feel dt our league bpard are d problem due to corruption what is killing our league is lack of under17 nd 15 club leagues nd corruptio.n in npl board because govt will fund thembut only few funds dey reach d league.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Sucre6: 10:22am On Mar 29, 2023
Munamoqel:
why you dey copy seun ? Are you into drugs distribution in asia or a flat head crew which

dominique, mukina2, Lalasticlala and Mynd4
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Silentgroper(m): 10:22am On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He has not met the right one, men always soft-pedal when they meet that right woman.

Right woman is a fallacy ...

Know that and know peace...

1 Like

Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by jubrilELsudan: 10:22am On Mar 29, 2023
WHAT IS THE SENSE IN HIM BUYING THE CLUB?

HE IS GOING TO GO BANKRUPT IN THE NEAR FUTURE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Cantonese: 10:22am On Mar 29, 2023
Freshtruth:

Please stop disgracing yourself. When Buhari said “Nigerian youths are lazy”, you just exemplified it.

Maybe you have never heard of Paystack? Or you think all the youths involve themselves in fraud. Abi na only 100mb you dey buy to expose your limitations here?

Please read and ask questions before commenting. Ignorance is no excuse as they say.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by BloomingDale(f): 10:23am On Mar 29, 2023
CodeTemplar:

Seun, another one here.

Just so you know, Nigerian women go after foreign things more. Hair, Nails, silicon implants, shoes, bags, and even boyfriends.

Always comparing yourselves to women. Compare yourself to other races of men and stop this foolishness.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by chigator2: 10:23am On Mar 29, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Why are the yorubas like this for goodness sake grin grin grin grin

Alaye was not even making noise before he bought the club grin

A certain man is still making noise that he want to buy a team in England, tho the paper work is still underway but hmmmm....the paparazzi don dey even fade grin

Maybe yorubas should be making noise as well so that the "I can feed Ur generation people", the "our success dey make dem jealous people" can limit how they use to tell us they can feed our generation grin grin

A no mention any tribe ooh, but some losers will still attack me like rabid dogs grin

Skull miners have spoken. Can you guys ever do without trying to measure tails with Igbos. Igbos are running their life without knowing you exist ooh. Someone is struggling to buy a 2nd division Danish team, does he deserve any form of headlining news or what ? Should we be screaming or crying.
Dozy didn't come to narrate his bid to coneheads, the media follows high profile cases like that not some random mumbo jumbo

1 Like

Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:23am On Mar 29, 2023
Yoruba people yii shaa, them too get mouth
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by juman(m): 10:23am On Mar 29, 2023
Owning a football club is tough task.
Constantly on tension.
MKO Abiola could not sustain it, he dissolved his team.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 29, 2023
Silentgroper:

Right woman is a fallacy ...

Know that and know peace...
He can't be a womanizer sef because he must be focused and hardworking man to have achieved this success.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by oliverano: 10:23am On Mar 29, 2023
Laple0541:
Very smart businessman

He will export raw talents from Nigerian and other African countries to the club, norture them for few seasons then sell to big clubs in Europe at exorbitant rate. He stole the idea from me I swear.

grin grin grin grin grin

Lol, this idea is as old as time....
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by McSatoshi: 10:23am On Mar 29, 2023

Transparent 50k mah powerbanks for wholesale

🔋 2 weeks battery ljfe
✴️ Digital display
🔘 1 year warranty
⭕💯Brand new
🌊IPX6 Splash proof protection
🔺 Reject poor quality
🔻 refuse expensive price

Nationwide delivery

Pay on delivery

Call or WhatsApp

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen Scores Fastest Goal In Belgian League (Photos) / Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" / Details Of Mbappe Deal As PSG Accept Real Madrid’s Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.