Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,075 members, 7,814,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark (38438 Views)

38 Year Old Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Club Aarhus Fremad- Pulse Sports / Danish TV Station Equates Moroccan Footballers To Monkeys. / Shola Shoretire, 14-year-old Is Manchester United Youngest Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by ekolobaba: 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
Horokrox:
The female 🐖 dey every thread just to attack black men

She be olosho wey dem don do marathon for her toto tire. Na mumu girl wey no get brain. Bitterness don chop her brain comot. Anuofia.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2023
Silentgroper:

Nah! I'm gentle, I'm introverted, I'm a pastor's kid..

I don't do none of that..

Right nia69 ??
Maybe, maybe not.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Ogunleti01: 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2023
Freshtruth:
What d source of his wealth we should be asking questions
reliable source said he was a former Agbero under Mc oluomo
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Revolva(m): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2023
BloomingDale:

Do you even know the Y(Man) chromosome is the only chromosome not necessary for life? Even the body does not try to repair it because it sees it as non essential to life, so it has significantly degraded.

All dese na science jargons i took all my father characters ...lol i dont care about chromosome
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Revolva(m): 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
MamaletASO:
Where is Obi Cubana? The noise makers generation...

This small boy can buy 20 Obi Cubana.

I greet you shola, not all those dirty/bloody money people..
When ur money is clean, then is clean..
Welldone bro.. Nice investment.

@seun @lalasticlala come see wahala o , i sense tribalism here
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by AutoshalomUSA: 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2023
And what does the source of his wealth have to do with what you are reading . You sound like you live under the rocks of you haven’t heard of Paystack. If you don’t know forget abouttt it any ask google or chatgpt .

Kept that local poor man syndrome at your village and keep and open mind to learn from others .

We will never grow or progress but always trying to bring down another person . My pickin go and study so you won’t ask these useless ignorant questions.
Go ask bill gates , Elon musk , dangote , obasanjo, Chris oyakhilome, Tinybu , their sources of wealth . There are questions you don’t ask …..Wise Up Foo .

quote author=Freshtruth post=122136616]What d source of his wealth we should be asking questions[/quote]
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by BloomingDale(f): 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2023
Horokrox:
Na your female 🧟‍♀️ kind mostly from the SS Region dey suck HPV and other STI infected dicks of Arab mofos🤣in UAE,etc morever African men are at the top of the 'Totem Pole' of Masculinity and Virility 🖕🖕🖕🖕

Why dem no go suck? When you fools can’t build your country, or do you see Arab/White/Chinese women coming to Africa to suck Black man dick. Mumu wey no understand say your women is a reflection of you. Totem pole of Masculinity and Virility ko, totem pole of Masculinity and Virility ni. Na only women front una dey fit flex. Why don’t you go to war with the white/Arab/Chinese men, let’s see how masculine and virile you are? Yeye dey smell.

Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Okhuadams(m): 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2023
Freshtruth:
busybody read the story now now jealousy don start

1 Like

Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Silentgroper(m): 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2023
Nia69:
Maybe, maybe not.

Not cool ..

🙄🙄🙄
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Jungleluv5: 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2023
Freshtruth:
flat head na jealousy go kill you ooooo
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Nicenixon: 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
Nice one
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Ochemicals: 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
Freshtruth:

paystack
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by nzubegod: 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Why are the yorubas like this for goodness sake grin grin grin grin

Alaye was not even making noise before he bought the club grin

A certain man is still making noise that he want to buy a team in England, tho the paper work is still underway but hmmmm....the paparazzi don dey even fade grin

Maybe yorubas should be making noise as well so that the "I can feed Ur generation people", the "our success dey make dem jealous people" can limit how they use to tell us they can feed our generation grin grin

A no mention any tribe ooh, but some losers will still attack me like rabid dogs grin

From Your Post, It's Obvious You Are Addicted To Masturbation.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by OlawaleBammie: 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2023
so what should we make out of that if we even asume ur stupeed assumption is can be take into consideration?
nzubegod:

From Your Post, It's Obvious You Are Addicted To Masturbation.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Scarcity234: 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Well, I don't bliv u re Igbo anyway cus if truly u re u should come with bunch of insult to attack me

Lolz, check through my profile, I'm no saint. And that I chose to ignore your attack on us while agreeing to the obvious doesn't make me better either.

Today is a good day, one the Lord has made
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
Silentgroper:

Not cool ..

🙄🙄🙄
Was teasing. grin
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by OlawaleBammie: 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Funny man
Scarcity234:

Lolz, check through my profile, I'm no saint. And that I chose to ignore your attack on us while agreeing to the obvious doesn't make me better either.

Today is a good day, one the Lord has made
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by MamaletASO: 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2023
Revolva:

@seun @lalasticlala come see wahala o , i sense tribalism here

But can my man f*CK me during menstrual period by using Condom??

Pls I want to know..

because he alwaz want to do it (bang) during my menstrual but I don't usually want..
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by creolehunt: 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Why are the yorubas like this for goodness sake grin grin grin grin

Alaye was not even making noise before he bought the club grin

A certain man is still making noise that he want to buy a team in England, tho the paper work is still underway but hmmmm....the paparazzi don dey even fade grin

Maybe yorubas should be making noise as well so that the "I can feed Ur generation people", the "our success dey make dem jealous people" can limit how they use to tell us they can feed our generation grin grin

A no mention any tribe ooh, but some losers will still attack me like rabid dogs grin

Some of you sound really dense due to the cloud of tribalism that's overtaken your thinking faculty.

So you're comparing Sheffield United, a historical English club to Fremad Amager, a club in the Danish Second Division?? Like for real?

Sheffield United is worth around £100m, while the nonentity called Fremad isnt even worth up to 2m.

For tour information, a team in English League 1 will sell at a higher value than a team in the Danish top flight
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by damkin24(m): 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
Freshtruth:
Because you saw Yoruba name, if it was something like Chinedu or Chibuzor you wouldn't have press for any question, instead you will start chest beating up and down.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Gentlesoul2021(m): 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2023
Passionate888:
Aarhus wey sabi cut my tickets.
You carry them win, them go draw. Carry them ov1.5 them go win 1-0

Chai my brother or I carry them OV1.5 them go play 0/0.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by OlawaleBammie: 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2023
creolehunt:

Some of you sound really dense due to the cloud of tribalism that's overtaken your thinking faculty.

So you're comparing Sheffield United, a historical English club to Fremad Amager, a club in the Danish Second Division?? Like for real?

Sheffield United is worth around £100m, while the nonentity called Fremad isnt even worth up to 2m.

For tour information, a team in English League 1 will sell at a higher value than a team in the Danish top flight
Imbecīl3...Ur s**SE is doing anyhow cheesy grin grin

No one is doing comparison here, we are talking about composure to get thins done without much paparazzi and fuzz grin grin
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by geniusaustin(m): 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
Freshtruth:

From the look of things, Oyibo cannot sell their club to black man without proper verification of his source of wealth!
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by geniusaustin(m): 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2023
LegendHero:

Source: https://gazettengr.com/38-year-old-paystack-co-founder-shola-akinlade-buys-danish-aarhus-fremad-club/

From the look of things, Oyibo cannot sell their club to black man without proper verification of his source of wealth!
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by creolehunt: 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Imbecīl3...Ur s**SE is doing anyhow cheesy grin grin

No one is doing comparison here, we are talking about composure to get thins done without much paparazzi and fuzz grin grin

Shows how dense you're truly are. Comparing composure in buying a plot of land in Ikoyi with buying a plot in Ogbomoso. SMH
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by OlawaleBammie: 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2023
creolehunt:

Shows how dense you're truly are. Comparing composure in buying a plot of land in Ikoyi with buying a plot in Ogbomoso. SMH

Osu don vex grin grin grin

Osu dey para grin
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by Benrosaria(m): 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2023
Laple0541:
Very smart businessman

He will export raw talents from Nigerian and other African countries to the club, norture them for few seasons then sell to big clubs in Europe at exorbitant rate. He stole the idea from me I swear.

sir his intention would be cut short cause the country that sold it to him won't want to lose.
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by chinchum(m): 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
Freshtruth:
lazy youth that want fresh truth
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by creolehunt: 11:30pm On Mar 29, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Osu don vex grin grin grin

Osu dey para grin

Illiterate troll don drop insult. Lol
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by mediclife1987(m): 2:18am On Mar 30, 2023
Re: Shola Akinlade Buys Danish Aarhus Fremad Club in Denmark by OlawaleBammie: 3:08am On Mar 30, 2023
creolehunt:

Illiterate troll don drop insult. Lol
And baby factory product don recv am grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Austin Ejide Targets Super Eagles Return After Six Years / Zinedine Zidane Set To Return To Coach Real Madrid (Photos) / Junior Agogo Of Ghana Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.