Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

APC Wishes Tinubu A Happy 71st Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wishes Tinubu A Happy 71st Birthday (7208 Views)

President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) / I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday / Bola Tinubu Cancels His 71st Birthday Colloquium, Opts For Prayers Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Wishes Tinubu A Happy 71st Birthday by okrote4real: 7:42am On Mar 29, 2023
ABUJA, FCT
MARCH 29, 2023
PRESS STATEMENT

*HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR PRESIDENT-ELECT*

The All Progressives Congress (APC) rejoices with His Excellency, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, President-Elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, on the auspicious occasion of your 71st birthday anniversary.

We celebrate an inimitable statesman with an unyielding quest for a freer, more just and vibrant Nigeria. As a democrat and true progressive, you have built bridges that transcend ethnic, religious and political boundaries, and inspired many to embrace those things that unite us as one people than divide us.

Your message of Renewed Hope was heard by our noble citizens who voted massively to elect you as the next President in the just-concluded election. We pray that Almighty God will renew your strength and commitment to demonstrably improving the living conditions of our people.

As you mark your 71st birthday anniversary, the Sen. Abdullahi Adamu-led National Working Committee (NWC), leaders, members and stakeholders of our great party, join your well-wishers, at home and abroad, in praying to God to grant Your Excellency many more years in excellent health and divine wisdom in your illustrious service to our country and humanity.

Happy Birthday, Your Excellency!

SIGNED:
*Barr. Felix Morka*
National Publicity Secretary
All Progressives Congress (APC)

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Wishes Tinubu A Happy 71st Birthday by Formularcr7: 7:47am On Mar 29, 2023
Happy birthday sir, I'm not APC but I believe in your ability my PRESIDENT

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Wishes Tinubu A Happy 71st Birthday by Oloki: 7:54am On Mar 29, 2023
Na APC dey wish am happy birthday not Nigerians??

Anyway, happy birthday Asiwaju jagaban

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wishes Tinubu A Happy 71st Birthday by Dindondin(m): 8:16am On Mar 29, 2023
Hbd Tinubu. Many happy returns.
Anyone not happy can go to court.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Wishes Tinubu A Happy 71st Birthday by Charleys: 8:18am On Mar 29, 2023
Inaugurating Tinubu on march 29 is against the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/7629093/inaugurating-tinubu-may-29-breach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Wishes Tinubu A Happy 71st Birthday by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 29, 2023
Peter Obi is coming.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Wishes Tinubu A Happy 71st Birthday by helinues: 8:27am On Mar 29, 2023
Happy birthday to my incoming president his Excellency Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Better Nigeria ahead with Tinubu's presidency

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Wishes Tinubu A Happy 71st Birthday by VTJN(m): 8:45am On Mar 29, 2023
Happy birthday BOLA AHMED TINUBU, the president elect of the federal republic of Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wishes Tinubu A Happy 71st Birthday by SleekyP(m): 9:22am On Mar 29, 2023
where is Obi congratulatory msg? grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Wishes Tinubu A Happy 71st Birthday by olaboy33(m): 9:22am On Mar 29, 2023
Happy Birthday Jagaban of Borgu!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Wishes Tinubu A Happy 71st Birthday by xristos(m): 9:22am On Mar 29, 2023
as expected

1 Like

Re: APC Wishes Tinubu A Happy 71st Birthday by datola: 9:22am On Mar 29, 2023
Happy Birthday to President elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, aka Emiloka.

5 Likes

Re: APC Wishes Tinubu A Happy 71st Birthday by DenreleDave(m): 9:22am On Mar 29, 2023
cheesy grin
Re: APC Wishes Tinubu A Happy 71st Birthday by IamNat: 9:22am On Mar 29, 2023
Happy birthday to Jagaban Borgu, receive grace to transform Nigeria to a better place.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wishes Tinubu A Happy 71st Birthday by Ayoefa: 9:22am On Mar 29, 2023
Mr president.

1 Like

Re: APC Wishes Tinubu A Happy 71st Birthday by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:22am On Mar 29, 2023
Ok, noted.
Re: APC Wishes Tinubu A Happy 71st Birthday by bewla(m): 9:23am On Mar 29, 2023
Let's get it straight who will not like to congratulate this man

Even Obi is trying to beg people to speak on his behave

Atiku has send his men to greet him

Happy birthday to you our President elect

May the God of wonder touch your haert to deliver Nigeria from the bandage of the evil befallen it, may your days of rule bring property and harmony among it's citizens,

May you wise knowledge of the evil western world be broken by you so that our enemy will sing your prase when you rule

May your life not be cut short when the good things start to manifest in Nigeria that some call zoo and now want to rule

Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wishes Tinubu A Happy 71st Birthday by DMerciful(m): 9:23am On Mar 29, 2023
There will be Providence
Re: APC Wishes Tinubu A Happy 71st Birthday by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:23am On Mar 29, 2023
I wonder how a person like this president-elect. A man with no control of his cognitive abilities. A man who's physically sick and mentally bereft. Are we being punished??

1 Like

Re: APC Wishes Tinubu A Happy 71st Birthday by AntiChristian: 9:24am On Mar 29, 2023
MAY ME AND MY FAMILY SUCCEED EXCEEDINGLY IN THE COMING TENURE!

May Tinubu succeed exceedingly!

May Nigeria Succeed exceedingly!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wishes Tinubu A Happy 71st Birthday by Gibson07: 9:24am On Mar 29, 2023
happy birthday Oga Jagaban

3 Likes

Re: APC Wishes Tinubu A Happy 71st Birthday by Lovenorth: 9:24am On Mar 29, 2023
I wish you more fruitful years ahead

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu's Wife, Remi Chases Away Joe Igbokwe And Others Who Went To Lobby For App / Chukwunenye Alajemba Denies Resigning As Alex Otti's Special Adviser / Festus Odimegwu’s Wife Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.