Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) (97893 Views)

Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) / I Used My Sister Scarf To Pack My Titties Since My Bandana Can't Work- Lady. PIX / I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Johntemmy(m): 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
Funke !!!!!
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by freedomchild: 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
jasent:
Not her biological Son, don't mind the blogger that removed that part from the video
I thought as much

3 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by callmevirus(m): 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
Jennyclay where are you?
You've been shouting that you hate men come and watch what your gender is saying

Alu
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Aforxzy(f): 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
The things we hear can make even the ears go deaf.
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Lovenorth: 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2023
jasent:

Not her biological Son. The blogger just cut off that where she made it clear that she didn't give birth to the boy
Son is son
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Pedyson: 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2023
That story is from Ghana
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by codhed: 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2023
jasent:
Not her biological Son, don't mind the blogger that removed that part from the video
OGbenii na her son Wetin u Dey talk
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by obi4eze(m): 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2023
That's not our business. Maybe we will discuss your issue when we have recovered our stolen m
mandate from this baba who claims to be 71years old.
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by codhed: 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2023
freedomchild:
I thought as much
watch the vid well she’s talking about her son
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by EriMma1: 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2023
Dog
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Epinbiz(m): 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2023
End time
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Isobug: 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2023
The Video is not complete.
She later said it was her School Son not real Son.
Watched it in Facebook about 4 months ago.

3 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Akharmony: 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2023
This guy and his funny show. . Bringing all sort of strange human being to his show. .
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by humberjade: 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
Can I unhear and unsee this please? The interviewer and the Interviewee are m*d. See as dem dey discourse am like normal thing. embarassed
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Johnboom: 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
Reinaldo:
APC supporters can do this since they have no morals. Show me an APC supporter, and I'll show you someone who can do anything for money.
I pity your life because you shall wail for the next 8 years.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by IPG25(m): 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
Committing such an abominable act and she's proud over it?
So sad 😭😭
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by humberjade: 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2023
Isobug:
The Video is not complete.
She later said it was her School Son not real Son.
Watched it in Facebook about 4 months ago.

Hmm, I for fear
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by mariahAngel(f): 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2023
Charlex23:

Oga righteousness! Wetin u Dey find for romance section?

No be there awon elese plenty pass?

IPG25:
Committing such an abominable act and she's proud over it?
So sad 😭😭

Ki lo fa ekun egbere? grin
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by matm: 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2023
You had sex with your own flesh and blood?
Your own kid u wash his anus of poo poo and washed his bedwetted wears daily?You are cursed and damned.A demon incarnate!!!
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Tzar(m): 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2023
There is nothing this gender cannot do for attention. Isn’t incest a criminal offence in most countries? She just made a confessional statement.
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by VenExchangee: 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2023
grin
Charlex23:

Oga righteousness! Wetin u Dey find for romance section?
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by jasent(m): 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
codhed:
OGbenii na her son Wetin u Dey talk
What's your problem. Look for the complete video and watch
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by histemple: 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2023
Women!!!
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Lovelyn451(f): 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
No woman will have sex with her own son she birthed lai lai....women still have some morals, it's men that have lost it
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by lalalista: 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
He paid her to say all these so that he can trend
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by zed7: 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2023
Our idea of interesting content is always rubbish and weird stuff. We can't attract an audience with creativity, our people are amused with rubbish.

You can spend hours watching discovery ID, BBC Entertainment, Nat Geo etc, but with us it's always about sensational content, especially the cooked up ones.

Our social media content is even worse. Silly skits and pranks, so appalling. It's tough to enjoy Nigerian content if your IQ is above average.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Savechild23: 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
ediets
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by muheeb01(m): 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
Abomination...and she still get gut to say that shamelessly
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Kingcalls: 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
Women are the deadliest child molesters in history of humanity...this evil woman should be in jail...men are jailed and embarrassed whenever they do this
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Albertone(m): 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
Jennyclay and Siofra will not show on this thread now.

Men are the most endangered species on earth now. These ladies are just exploiting out vulnerability.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Chetas81(m): 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
Nairaland and their gooooon story
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Lumig: 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) / How To Permanently Stop Masturbation (lessons From An Ex-chronic Masturbator) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.