Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) (97882 Views)

Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) / I Used My Sister Scarf To Pack My Titties Since My Bandana Can't Work- Lady. PIX / I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Gamusgamus: 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2023
THE DEVIL IS A LIAR
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by juitar(m): 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2023
Na all these Ghanians spoil Naija, ever they started Nollywood/Ghallywood collabo
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Emmacy001: 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
Bvlgari:
OMG This lady says she had sex with her own son 😮😮😮

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnjlBuQBKio
What's wrong with this people pls?
This our generation precisely
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by iammolise(m): 9:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
Mercury12:
Shey you dey wine me ni?
shey u dey whine nobody se! cheesy
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by colonelwealth(m): 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2023
Bvlgari:
OMG This lady says she had sex with her own son 😮😮😮

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnjlBuQBKio

Disgusting.....very demented woman.
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2023
Only in Ghana
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 29, 2023
tsephanyah:
Igbos chai

Yorubas, orishirishi.
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by mactolf: 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
Pls is this lady know what she's saying?
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by mactolf: 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
Seems she's Ghanian
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
drdeath:

A son of generation of slaves.Be deceiving yourself.Osu Mohammed!Mohammed raise person from death?
FOOL!
He did way more than that.
1. He split the moon into 2 and some Chinese historians of that time documented it as it was seen in China,still in ancient Chinese libraries. The Kerala king of southern India saw it from his rooftop when he was with his wife,he later heard it was done by an Arabian prophet called Muhammad and he traveled to Arabia and eventually converted to Islam.
2. Umbrella like shade used to cover his head while he's walking under the sun
3. A mountain moved to him during battle of Hud and that's why the proverb goes that "If Muhammad doesn't go to the mountain,the mountain would come to Muhammad".
4.Trees used to prostrate to him.
He didn't do those miracles by his own power but by Allah's power.
And many more
5. All his predictions are coming to pass,the one I saw this afternoon is where he said ":

Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: "Most certainly, people from my Ummah will consume liquor which they will describe with some other name. Over their heads will be playing musical instruments and singing girls. Allah will cause the earth to swallow them, and from among them He will transform into apes and pigs." (Ibn Maajah) The punishment for music and singing is exceptionally severe.

Today,2023,Musical instrument prophet refered to hs headphone,singing girls(Nicki Minaj,Rihanna,etc that would teach women promiscuity and nudity),Allah would turn some among them to apes is cosmetic surgery by celebs going wrong "Michael Jackson looked like ape from surgery and bleaching before he died",some celebs look like animal today from surgery. Some music fans that want to look like fav celebs and go for surgery eventually look like animals .

Prophet Muhammad and Quranic scientific theories(when there weren't scientific equipments)that correspond with mordern science and predictions are in thousands,go and research it bro,you need to Educate yourself,Islam isn't the world's fastest growing religion despite the hate on us,people are seeing strong evidences all the time in science and happenings,etc

I wouldn't Insult you or Jesus(May peace be upon him) because Prophet Muhammad said we should respect and pray for previous prophets because they were sent by God.
Jesus did miracles just like other prophet's before him did,that doesn't make him God,it doesn't make him son of God. He was a prophet like others before him. Only gods like Ogun,sango have children because they were once humans,God(Allah) is too supreme for that

Prophet Muhammad wouldn't wake the dead because people never told him to do that,he would have prayed to God to help him with that like other prophet before him
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Emma1Oj(m): 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
Charlex23:

Oga righteousness! Wetin u Dey find for romance section?
No matter how righteous he is, him penis no righteous.
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Nobodysboo(m): 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2023
Wahala
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Ashley86400: 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2023
iamrealdeji:
Anything goes in the world of Christianity,she can't even cover her hair. I love we Muslims,after bathing in the morning,we must wash our bodies 5 times before our 5 times prayer,if a drop 💧 of urine drops on our cloth or a dog touches our cloth,it's unacceptable for prayer,we have to wash it,if we fart during prayer,we must break it and perform ablution again and start the prayer over again,if we Urinate,we must rinse our private part,also a private part that isn't rinsed makes our prayer invalid. If we drink alcohol,our prayer is unacceptable for 40 days and that is a great sin to Allah. We must emulate prophet Muhammad in all or almost all the things we do which we call Sunnah. From his neatness by wearing trousers that doesn't touch the ground and above ankle,beards to look masculine,that's why an Arab would rarely shave all his beards,it's Sunnah,wearing white JALABIYA like Arabs do is Sunnah,dressing the same way with poor people is Sunnah,sitting on the floor rather than chair is Sunnah,that's why Arabs use flat Arabic sofa that looks like they seat on the floor in sitting room,eating with our hands and no spoon Is Sunnah,prophet wants us to humble ourselves ,our women must emulate our mother Aisha(Prophet's wife)in almost all or everything.. Women acquiring education is Sunnah because Aisha completed her memorization of entire Quran 3 months after Prophet received last chapter of Quran from Allah,later that year,Prophet died and Aisha became an Islamic teacher till age 73. Opposite sex must not stare at each other more than once,no touch,no praying and holding hands with opposite sex like christians do in church,we can't even be in the same room in mosque,I rarely see or know any woman that comes to my mosque and Prophet said it's more rewarding for a woman to pray at home than mosque but more rewarding for men to pray at the mosque than home. Arabs use the Quranic law and constitution and that's the reason why Dubai,Qatar,Saudi,Kuwait,etc are enjoying their life and their citizens so moral,no tax because it's not allowed in Islam,no banking that attracts interest. Prophet's last word when he was dying is that all Muslims are a tribe,brothers,we have no other tribe,country,race,etc but Islamic brotherhood,the capable should take care of the weak and feed them whatever you eat. That's why Arabs send goodies,build schools,etc in Muslim communities here and everywhere else. May Allah bless our Prophet Muhammad,the greatest man to ever exist and none can be like him forever

Lol, but your prophet married Aisha when she was 6 years old and consummated the marriage when she was nine. Is sleeping with a 9 year old considered holy?
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by cooldude62(m): 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2023
I saw the full video. The boy is not her biological son but her school son. Please, excuse the mischief of the blogger.
This is the link to the real video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTH1eFgd5pg
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by chiboycue: 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
Dindondin:

Ok. When ll she rotate it to all her male kins?
Different fabricated stories from dumb hosts. Una channel no go sell or get followers not to talk of likes, ise!

The lady said she misses her ex girls and she wants to have sex with them. That weird coming from a Ghanaian lady. She sees nothing wrong having sex with her son. Na wah for her morals
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by jubrilELsudan: 10:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by TenQ: 10:34pm On Mar 29, 2023
iamrealdeji:
Anything goes in the world of Christianity,she can't even cover her hair. I love we Muslims,after bathing in the morning,we must wash our bodies 5 times before our 5 times prayer,if a drop 💧 of urine drops on our cloth or a dog touches our cloth,it's unacceptable for prayer,we have to wash it,if we fart during prayer,we must break it and perform ablution again and start the prayer over again,if we Urinate,we must rinse our private part,also a private part that isn't rinsed makes our prayer invalid. If we drink alcohol,our prayer is unacceptable for 40 days and that is a great sin to Allah. We must emulate prophet Muhammad in all or almost all the things we do which we call Sunnah. From his neatness by wearing trousers that doesn't touch the ground and above ankle,beards to look masculine,that's why an Arab would rarely shave all his beards,it's Sunnah,wearing white JALABIYA like Arabs do is Sunnah,dressing the same way with poor people is Sunnah,sitting on the floor rather than chair is Sunnah,that's why Arabs use flat Arabic sofa that looks like they seat on the floor in sitting room,eating with our hands and no spoon Is Sunnah,prophet wants us to humble ourselves ,our women must emulate our mother Aisha(Prophet's wife)in almost all or everything.. Women acquiring education is Sunnah because Aisha completed her memorization of entire Quran 3 months after Prophet received last chapter of Quran from Allah,later that year,Prophet died and Aisha became an Islamic teacher till age 73. Opposite sex must not stare at each other more than once,no touch,no praying and holding hands with opposite sex like christians do in church,we can't even be in the same room in mosque,I rarely see or know any woman that comes to my mosque and Prophet said it's more rewarding for a woman to pray at home than mosque but more rewarding for men to pray at the mosque than home. Arabs use the Quranic law and constitution and that's the reason why Dubai,Qatar,Saudi,Kuwait,etc are enjoying their life and their citizens so moral,no tax because it's not allowed in Islam,no banking that attracts interest. Prophet's last word when he was dying is that all Muslims are a tribe,brothers,we have no other tribe,country,race,etc but Islamic brotherhood,the capable should take care of the weak and feed them whatever you eat. That's why Arabs send goodies,build schools,etc in Muslim communities here and everywhere else. May Allah bless our Prophet Muhammad,the greatest man to ever exist and none can be like him forever
And they told you she's a Christian!?

No wonder Allah himself command you to do prostitution!
In the name of Jihad, you are commanded by Allah to rape women as Adultery is allowed.
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by abobote: 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2023
post=122154729:
Some people won't watch the video but will start commenting just reading the headlines alone.
She described who the boy was actually in the whole video....
They are NEVER related!!

Na wa for people o
Goz you manage watch the video, person no go hear word for you now
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Ashley86400: 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
iamrealdeji:
He did way more than that.
1. He split the moon into 2 and some Chinese historians of that time documented it as it was seen in China,still in ancient Chinese libraries. The Kerala king of southern India saw it from his rooftop when he was with his wife,he later heard it was done by an Arabian prophet called Muhammad and he traveled to Arabia and eventually converted to Islam.
2. Umbrella like shade used to cover his head while he's walking under the sun
3. A mountain moved to him during battle of Hud and that's why the proverb goes that "If Muhammad doesn't go to the mountain,the mountain would come to Muhammad".
4.Trees used to prostrate to him.
He didn't do those miracles by his own power but by Allah's power.
And many more
5. All his predictions are coming to pass,the one I saw this afternoon is where he said ":

Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: "Most certainly, people from my Ummah will consume liquor which they will describe with some other name. Over their heads will be playing musical instruments and singing girls. Allah will cause the earth to swallow them, and from among them He will transform into apes and pigs." (Ibn Maajah) The punishment for music and singing is exceptionally severe.

Today,2023,Musical instrument prophet refered to hs headphone,singing girls(Nicki Minaj,Rihanna,etc that would teach women promiscuity and nudity),Allah would turn some among them to apes is cosmetic surgery by celebs going wrong "Michael Jackson looked like ape from surgery and bleaching before he died",some celebs look like animal today from surgery. Some music fans that want to look like fav celebs and go for surgery eventually look like animals .

Prophet Muhammad and Quranic scientific theories(when there weren't scientific equipments)that correspond with mordern science and predictions are in thousands,go and research it bro,you need to Educate yourself,Islam isn't the world's fastest growing religion despite the hate on us,people are seeing strong evidences all the time in science and happenings,etc

I wouldn't Insult you or Jesus(May peace be upon him) because Prophet Muhammad said we should respect and pray for previous prophets because they were sent by God.
Jesus did miracles just like other prophet's before him did,that doesn't make him God,it doesn't make him son of God. He was a prophet like others before him. Only gods like Ogun,sango have children because they were once humans,God(Allah) is too supreme for that

Prophet Muhammad wouldn't wake the dead because people never told him to do that,he would have prayed to God to help him with that like other prophet before him

Do you know what would happen if the moon was split in half? The tides would be affected and the entire ecosystem of sea animals would change. The moon splitting means drag on the earth will reduce which would mean shorter days, so instead of 24 hours in a day we would get probably 15 hours. . .two moons means the earth's tilt would be be wobbly, meaning the weather would be disastrous and extremely deadly.

Every culture has a religion they swear is true because it was formed by overzealous people thousands of years ago.
I feel sorry that religion has so much blinded our youths so much, keeping them from using reason to decipher the mysteries of life.
In the Arab world a black man is still seen as a defendant of slaves and even as a slave himself. They are talked down upon and highly suspected and watched wherever they go.
But then, the quran accepts slavery as a righteous thing and even allows for slave masters to rape their slaves since slaves are property. Which is why Libyans treat black Africans the way they do. The words "Abeed or Abid" means both "slave" and "black person" in Arabic.
Anyways, keep up with the faith. .I'm sure it will take Africa to places.
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ashley86400:

Lol, but your prophet married Aisha when she was 6 years old and consummated the marriage when she was nine. Is sleeping with a 9 year old considered holy?
Don't just say what you know nothing about. Consult Islamic scholars. It's like saying Jesus(Peace be upon him slept with Mary Magdalene like some claim,but I wouldn't desrespect Prophet Isa,he's highly revered and Prophet Muhammad led him along with other prominent prophets in prayer (their souls)in Al Aqsa mosque, Jerusalem before angel Gabriel took him to heaven to collect 5 daily prayers from God.
Our prophet's marriage to Our great mother Aisha was an instruction from Allah,Allah used her to teach and spread Islam for so long. She wasn't an ordinary human being too. Our prophet married a much older woman and she died,afterwards,all his marriages were instructions from God. Questioning his marriage to our great mother Aisha is questioning God. You weren't there when they first had sex,he nurtured her till she became mature and they consumated it. The purpose of their marriage is for young Aisha to be useful in spreading and teaching Islam for so long and not sex. Men wrote hadiths,God never said when they consumated their marriage at certain age in Quran,it's between the couple,people have always married young girls in those days and nobody has an Idea when they consumated it,our Prophet was disciplined and smart and follows instructions from God before he does anything. Our great mother Aisha loved him extremely and he does too,when they consumated is unknown to anybody.Don't just insult prophets of God,it shows the type of family you're from and the orientation you were given in church with all due respect
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by joyousever(f): 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2023
I watched the interview a year ago. She's a Ghanaian. The son she referred to, was her school son.

jasent:

Not her biological Son. The blogger just cut off that where she made it clear that she didn't give birth to the boy

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ashley86400:

Words of Hadith were put together several years after Prophet died,there are hadiths we have kicked away to be totally wrong account,some with right account,either of the 2 ,men wrote Hadiths so many years after Prophet died,at least 100 and more years. just like the bible,Men can make mistakes,Hadiths are not really sacred,Quran is because only Quran was written when prophet was alive and hundreds of his companions have memorized it in his lifetime and they wrote it in his presence,no single error. He constantly led them in prayer as Imam reciting chapters from Quran and anything brought to him by angel Gabriel,he never forgot even a letter ever from it,his brain was a miracle of God despite that he couldn't read or write like most Arabs in those days but Quran became very known to companions,they crammed it all before he died,no single error
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Walter90: 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2023
Nigeria Bloggers with undigested story.
Is not her biological son, school mother and school son.
Interview of about 2 years ago now you are bringing it here
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Princewell2012(m): 11:58pm On Mar 29, 2023
iamrealdeji:
Good one. But why is Muslims not emulating him. He is a good man and when I read try this write up it almost looks like the word's of Jesus in uniform. But only that Jesus tdid not emphasized much on women.
More importantly the more reason I wanted to leave my present church is because of worldliness, dressed seductively to Church, I tried to correct it but they gnash their teeth at me.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Ashley86400: 12:04am On Mar 30, 2023
iamrealdeji:
Words of Hadith were put together several years after Prophet died,there are hadiths we have kicked away to be totally wrong account,some with right account,either of the 2 ,men wrote Hadiths so many years after Prophet died,at least 100 and more years. just like the bible,Men can make mistakes,Hadiths are not really sacred,Quran is because only Quran was written when prophet was alive and hundreds of his companions have memorized it in his lifetime and they wrote it in his presence,no single error. He constantly led them in prayer as Imam reciting chapters from Quran and anything brought to him by angel Gabriel,he never forgot even a letter ever from it,his brain was a miracle of God despite that he couldn't read or write like most Arabs in those days but Quran became very known to companions,they crammed it all before he died,no single error

No single error.
Isn't that erroneous to say?
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Ashley86400: 12:06am On Mar 30, 2023
iamrealdeji:
Don't just say what you know nothing about. Consult Islamic scholars. It's like saying Jesus(Peace be upon him slept with Mary Magdalene like some claim,but I wouldn't desrespect Prophet Isa,he's highly revered and Prophet Muhammad led him along with other prominent prophets in prayer (their souls)in Al Aqsa mosque, Jerusalem before angel Gabriel took him to heaven to collect 5 daily prayers from God.
Our prophet's marriage to Our great mother Aisha was an instruction from Allah,Allah used her to teach and spread Islam for so long. She wasn't an ordinary human being too. Our prophet married a much older woman and she died,afterwards,all his marriages were instructions from God. Questioning his marriage to our great mother Aisha is questioning God. You weren't there when they first had sex,he nurtured her till she became mature and they consumated it. The purpose of their marriage is for young Aisha to be useful in spreading and teaching Islam for so long and not sex. Men wrote hadiths,God never said when they consumated their marriage at certain age in Quran,it's between the couple,people have always married young girls in those days and nobody has an Idea when they consumated it,our Prophet was disciplined and smart and follows instructions from God before he does anything. Our great mother Aisha loved him extremely and he does too,when they consumated is unknown to anybody.Don't just insult prophets of God,it shows the type of family you're from and the orientation you were given in church with all due respect

No room for questioning?
The completion of knowledge is when questions are asked.
Is that how you learn topics in school? By asking questions.
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Princewell2012(m): 12:13am On Mar 30, 2023
drdeath:

A son of generation of slaves.Be deceiving yourself.Osu Mohammed!Mohammed raise person from death?
FOOL!

But he didn't insult anyone, so you don't need to insult him.
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Albertone(m): 12:15am On Mar 30, 2023
mariahAngel:

More in Igbo than in Yoruba.

That's cool to hear. I've always wondered.
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Ken4Christ: 12:16am On Mar 30, 2023
Shameless mother. The scripture says that she that lives in pleasure is dead while she lives - 1st Timothy 5:6
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Albertone(m): 12:19am On Mar 30, 2023
iamrealdeji:

You didn't mention the sleeping with a 9 year old part.
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by charlizonto: 12:38am On Mar 30, 2023
Shey me I will come and believe this nonsense scripted interview

How much was she paid undecided

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Jackanda1(m): 2:10am On Mar 30, 2023
Charlex23:

Oga righteousness! Wetin u Dey find for romance section?
The same thing Jesus bin dey find for tax collectors and sinners dem house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) / How To Permanently Stop Masturbation (lessons From An Ex-chronic Masturbator) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.