Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) (97831 Views)

Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) / I Used My Sister Scarf To Pack My Titties Since My Bandana Can't Work- Lady. PIX / I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by FireUpNow(m): 2:32am On Mar 30, 2023
This one dey mad. Can't read or watch such video. Abi men nor dey outside ni?
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by miketayo(m): 5:03am On Mar 30, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

you are deceiving your family members

He is looking for attention
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by SaLongs1(m): 5:39am On Mar 30, 2023
grin grin and you didn't add the Boko haram, ISWAP ANSARU and marauding herdsmen as part of you? such hypocritical nonsense
iamrealdeji:
Anything goes in the world of Christianity,she can't even cover her hair. I love we Muslims,after bathing in the morning,we must wash our bodies 5 times before our 5 times prayer,if a drop πŸ’§ of urine drops on our cloth or a dog touches our cloth,it's unacceptable for prayer,we have to wash it,if we fart during prayer,we must break it and perform ablution again and start the prayer over again,if we Urinate,we must rinse our private part,also a private part that isn't rinsed makes our prayer invalid. If we drink alcohol,our prayer is unacceptable for 40 days and that is a great sin to Allah. We must emulate prophet Muhammad in all or almost all the things we do which we call Sunnah. From his neatness by wearing trousers that doesn't touch the ground and above ankle,beards to look masculine,that's why an Arab would rarely shave all his beards,it's Sunnah,wearing white JALABIYA like Arabs do is Sunnah,dressing the same way with poor people is Sunnah,sitting on the floor rather than chair is Sunnah,that's why Arabs use flat Arabic sofa that looks like they seat on the floor in sitting room,eating with our hands and no spoon Is Sunnah,prophet wants us to humble ourselves ,our women must emulate our mother Aisha(Prophet's wife)in almost all or everything.. Women acquiring education is Sunnah because Aisha completed her memorization of entire Quran 3 months after Prophet received last chapter of Quran from Allah,later that year,Prophet died and Aisha became an Islamic teacher till age 73. Opposite sex must not stare at each other more than once,no touch,no praying and holding hands with opposite sex like christians do in church,we can't even be in the same room in mosque,I rarely see or know any woman that comes to my mosque and Prophet said it's more rewarding for a woman to pray at home than mosque but more rewarding for men to pray at the mosque than home. Arabs use the Quranic law and constitution and that's the reason why Dubai,Qatar,Saudi,Kuwait,etc are enjoying their life and their citizens so moral,no tax because it's not allowed in Islam,no banking that attracts interest. Prophet's last word when he was dying is that all Muslims are a tribe,brothers,we have no other tribe,country,race,etc but Islamic brotherhood,the capable should take care of the weak and feed them whatever you eat. That's why Arabs send goodies,build schools,etc in Muslim communities here and everywhere else. May Allah bless our Prophet Muhammad,the greatest man to ever exist and none can be like him forever
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by JASBROS(m): 5:57am On Mar 30, 2023
Righteousness2:
Humans are living comfortably inside Inquity, wickedness, abominations and all sorts of evils , like it is some kind of sport.

Humanity in this evik and wicked generation, Wake up !!
The undiluted and u adulterated Wrath of GOD is dangling and ready to strike, hit, destroy, disperse and dissolve!

Wake up to righteousness, holiness, obedicence to commandments of God and flee from the wrath to come. There will be no where to hide.

WARNING!!!!! [b]GOD WILL DESTROY HUMANITY AGAIN.[/b]

Are you God?
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:26am On Mar 30, 2023
Albertone:

You didn't mention the sleeping with a 9 year old part.
Don't just say what you know nothing about. Consult Islamic scholars. It's like saying Jesus(Peace be upon him slept with Mary Magdalene like some claim,but I wouldn't desrespect Prophet Isa,he's highly revered and Prophet Muhammad led him along with other prominent prophets in prayer (their souls)in Al Aqsa mosque, Jerusalem before angel Gabriel took him to heaven to collect 5 daily prayers from God.
Our prophet's marriage to Our great mother Aisha was an instruction from Allah,Allah used her to teach and spread Islam for so long. She wasn't an ordinary human being too. Our prophet married a much older woman and she died,afterwards,all his marriages were instructions from God. Questioning his marriage to our great mother Aisha is questioning God. You weren't there when they first had sex,he nurtured her till she became mature and they consumated it. The purpose of their marriage is for young Aisha to be useful in spreading and teaching Islam for so long and not sex. Men wrote hadiths,God never said when they consumated their marriage at certain age in Quran,it's between the couple,people have always married young girls in those days and nobody has an Idea when they consumated it,our Prophet was disciplined and smart and follows instructions from God before he does anything. Our great mother Aisha loved him extremely and he does too,when they consumated is unknown to anybody.Don't just insult prophets of God,it shows the type of family you're from and the orientation you were given in church with all due respect
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:30am On Mar 30, 2023
Albertone:

You didn't mention the sleeping with a 9 year old part.
Words of Hadith were put together several years after Prophet died,there are hadiths we have kicked away to be totally wrong account,some with right account,either of the 2 ,men wrote Hadiths so many years after Prophet died,at least 100 and more years. just like the bible,Men can make mistakes,Hadiths are not really sacred,Quran is because only Quran was written when prophet was alive and hundreds of his companions have memorized it in his lifetime and they wrote it in his presence,no single error. He constantly led them in prayer as Imam reciting chapters from Quran and anything brought to him by angel Gabriel,he never forgot even a letter ever from it,his brain was a miracle of God despite that he couldn't read or write like most Arabs in those days but Quran became very known to companions,they crammed it all before he died,no single error
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by pinknipple: 6:31am On Mar 30, 2023
O
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by VIKTO83(m): 6:54am On Mar 30, 2023
This world will not end yet until some people end first.
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Albertone(m): 7:11am On Mar 30, 2023
iamrealdeji:
Words of Hadith were put together several years after Prophet died,there are hadiths we have kicked away to be totally wrong account,some with right account,either of the 2 ,men wrote Hadiths so many years after Prophet died,at least 100 and more years. just like the bible,Men can make mistakes,Hadiths are not really sacred,Quran is because only Quran was written when prophet was alive and hundreds of his companions have memorized it in his lifetime and they wrote it in his presence,no single error. He constantly led them in prayer as Imam reciting chapters from Quran and anything brought to him by angel Gabriel,he never forgot even a letter ever from it,his brain was a miracle of God despite that he couldn't read or write like most Arabs in those days but Quran became very known to companions,they crammed it all before he died,no single error

You still never mentioned why he was sleeping with a 9 year old.
All I see here is gaslighting.
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Albertone(m): 7:12am On Mar 30, 2023
iamrealdeji:
Don't just say what you know nothing about. Consult Islamic scholars. It's like saying Jesus(Peace be upon him slept with Mary Magdalene like some claim,but I wouldn't desrespect Prophet Isa,he's highly revered and Prophet Muhammad led him along with other prominent prophets in prayer (their souls)in Al Aqsa mosque, Jerusalem before angel Gabriel took him to heaven to collect 5 daily prayers from God.
Our prophet's marriage to Our great mother Aisha was an instruction from Allah,Allah used her to teach and spread Islam for so long. She wasn't an ordinary human being too. Our prophet married a much older woman and she died,afterwards,all his marriages were instructions from God. Questioning his marriage to our great mother Aisha is questioning God. You weren't there when they first had sex,he nurtured her till she became mature and they consumated it. The purpose of their marriage is for young Aisha to be useful in spreading and teaching Islam for so long and not sex. Men wrote hadiths,God never said when they consumated their marriage at certain age in Quran,it's between the couple,people have always married young girls in those days and nobody has an Idea when they consumated it,our Prophet was disciplined and smart and follows instructions from God before he does anything. Our great mother Aisha loved him extremely and he does too,when they consumated is unknown to anybody.Don't just insult prophets of God,it shows the type of family you're from and the orientation you were given in church with all due respect

You're just copying and pasting what you typed earlier.
Still doesn't explain why he was sleeping with a 9 year old.
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:39am On Mar 30, 2023
Ashley86400:

No single error.
Isn't that erroneous to say?
[quote author=Ashley86400 post=122159996]

Walahi there is no single error because you should be hearing "Hafiz" school. Peoe have always aspired to be Hafiz(whole Quran memorizer) since when prophet was alive because Allah said the reward of cramming it perfectly and putting it into use,is straight paradise,not just paradise but the best one,Firdous out of 7 types of paradise we have with opportunity of pulling 7 members of your immediate family out of hell fire. Our prophet could neither read nor write because illiteracy was very common among Arabs then but he had this specially built memory that everything God reveals to him,he would never forget even a single letter. Through out his life,he was the Imam that led them in prayers. He thought his companions all the time,he had a writer that lived in his house and used to write Quran for him and he made education compulsory,he made each war prisoner that is educated teach 10 companions how to read and write to gain freedom. Then his companions were becoming literates and they all verified the authenticity of Quran all the time from the writing. They were very brilliant that 70 Hafiz(those that have memorized whole Quran) died in the battle of Hud. Our great mother Aisha also memorized the Quran,everybody had it in their brains and altering a single letter from Quran,the penalty is hell fire. All the companions protected it after he died too,our great mother Aisha protected and verified it till she died,the surviving companions whose children and grand children also memorized it also verified it. That was when being Hafiz started. Everybody saw memorizing it perfectly as one of the numerous ways to enter Janatul firdous. The practice is still ongoing. There are many Hafiz school everywhere in the world,the Arab countries and northern Nigerian government and governments,individuals,groups,NGOs,etc give gifts like cars,cash,Hajj,land,etc to best Hafiz in Quranic competitions. And what makes one out of numerous Hafiz the best Hafiz is knowing how well to pronounce each Arabic word,phrase,clause,letter,etc correctly and reciting it with the best voice,best melody that's closest to the way Prophet Muhammad used to recite it,which is the way the Imams of Mecca recite it. The minimum requirements of being Imam of Kaaba and Masjid Nabawiy(Prophet Muhammad's mosque that has been expanded and beautified to taste of modern day) is having a Doctorate degree in any of the Islamic study related courses,being a saint with no bad record,being a Hafiz who knows all the pronunciation,stress and closest melody to Prophet Muhammad,strength and stamina,etc. Prophet listed several criteria one must meet to become Imam anywhere in the world but those of Mecca and Masjid Nabawiy(Prophet Muhammad's mosque) in Medina,those criteria require one to be among the best.
The minimum criteria to call prayer is calling it closest to how Bilal,a black African slave whom Prophet bought away from slavery,Bilal had an extremely beautiful and loud voice,they intended to initially call people to prayer with bell,but 2 of Prophet's closest companions had a dream after they slept after their meeting of using bell,in the dream,they saw an angel asking them what they wanted,they said they want to buy bell to call to prayer,then the angels thought them how to call prayer. Them after waking up,the first one told prophet the dream,then they went to mosque and they met the second one,Usman who said he had a dream too and the dreams tallied exactly and prophet said they should teach Bilal exactly how to call people to prayer like they heard in the dream,then Bilal climbed Masjid Nabawiy to call prayer on the(I've forgotten the date). Later,they used to pray secretly so as not to get killed or stoned by Pagans that occupied Kaaba then,one day when they went to mecca after years Prophet couldn't enter his hometown,they had seized all his properties and his rich companion's properties,rendered them bankrupt,after Prophet with Sayid traveled to Al Taif and children and pagans stoned them with rocks till they were both bleeding and prophet was covered with blood,staggered out of Al-Taif in Saudi and almost fainted,eventually rescued by a gardener who took him to his hut and treated the wounds,this was after 10 years of prophet hood with little success,less than 170 people listened to him,other Arabs were so tough they instead called him a mad man,mocked him,stopped selling anything to him,when he splitter the moon,they said it's black magic. Prophet suffered too much(I'm crying πŸ’§)he rejected money and gifts,he used to sleep on the bare floor and was happy with it,he and his once rich companion's(some companions used to own thousands of camels,cows,sheep's,etc,billionaires of today's standard,Meccans stripped them broke) wouldn't have food for days and tie rope to heavy wood around their belly to make it seem heavy so as not to feel the hunger. Prophet eventually prayed for a companion that wanted money though,he eventually became extremely wealthy and prophet said he should donate most of it to charity and jihad.
,One day,when they returned to mecca,mar bin Khatab,a giant companion asked Prophet and others to follow him to Kaaba that prayers are no longer secret and Muslims must pray at the Kaaba,he's ready for anything. That day,they occupied Kaaba,Bilal called prayer. They prayed there.
The whole of Saudi Arabia eventually converted to Islam. Prophet's prayers To God on Saudi Arabia(his home country) and Arab sister countries beside them like Dubai,UAE,Qatar,Kuwait,Oman,etc is the reason they're that prosperous today. Thank God they are Muslims now despite their extreme wickedness to Prophet (S.A.W)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by AsaBlackheart(m): 7:41am On Mar 30, 2023
jasent:

Not her biological Son. The blogger just cut off that where she made it clear that she didn't give birth to the boy

Na why context matters be that lol
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by lendahand(m): 8:18am On Mar 30, 2023
iamrealdeji:
Anything goes in the world of Christianity,she can't even cover her hair. I love we Muslims,after bathing in the morning,we must wash our bodies 5 times before our 5 times prayer,if a drop πŸ’§ of urine drops on our cloth or a dog touches our cloth,it's unacceptable for prayer,we have to wash it,if we fart during prayer,we must break it and perform ablution again and start the prayer over again,if we Urinate,we must rinse our private part,also a private part that isn't rinsed makes our prayer invalid. If we drink alcohol,our prayer is unacceptable for 40 days and that is a great sin to Allah. We must emulate prophet Muhammad in all or almost all the things we do which we call Sunnah. From his neatness by wearing trousers that doesn't touch the ground and above ankle,beards to look masculine,that's why an Arab would rarely shave all his beards,it's Sunnah,wearing white JALABIYA like Arabs do is Sunnah,dressing the same way with poor people is Sunnah,sitting on the floor rather than chair is Sunnah,that's why Arabs use flat Arabic sofa that looks like they seat on the floor in sitting room,eating with our hands and no spoon Is Sunnah,prophet wants us to humble ourselves ,our women must emulate our mother Aisha(Prophet's wife)in almost all or everything.. Women acquiring education is Sunnah because Aisha completed her memorization of entire Quran 3 months after Prophet received last chapter of Quran from Allah,later that year,Prophet died and Aisha became an Islamic teacher till age 73. Opposite sex must not stare at each other more than once,no touch,no praying and holding hands with opposite sex like christians do in church,we can't even be in the same room in mosque,I rarely see or know any woman that comes to my mosque and Prophet said it's more rewarding for a woman to pray at home than mosque but more rewarding for men to pray at the mosque than home. Arabs use the Quranic law and constitution and that's the reason why Dubai,Qatar,Saudi,Kuwait,etc are enjoying their life and their citizens so moral,no tax because it's not allowed in Islam,no banking that attracts interest. Prophet's last word when he was dying is that all Muslims are a tribe,brothers,we have no other tribe,country,race,etc but Islamic brotherhood,the capable should take care of the weak and feed them whatever you eat. That's why Arabs send goodies,build schools,etc in Muslim communities here and everywhere else. May Allah bless our Prophet Muhammad,the greatest man to ever exist and none can be like him forever
be deceiving yourself...
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:19am On Mar 30, 2023
Albertone:

You still never mentioned why he was sleeping with a 9 year old.
All I see here is gaslighting.
Were you there? There were many women who wanted him then but Allah commander him to marry our great mother Aisha. Did he tell you that or who would tell anyone what they did to their wife and when? He was more than a saint. He lived a successful live,left a religion with over 2billion followers within 1400 years and the fastest growing religion in the world. His prayers on his home country of Saudi and the sister countries around them like Dubai,UAE,Qatar,Kuwait,etc makes them prosperous today,what has been your own legacy?
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by chronique(m): 8:36am On Mar 30, 2023
How can I unwatch this nonsense I just watched? Too many sick people around.
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:36am On Mar 30, 2023
Ashley86400:

Do you know what would happen if the moon was split in half? The tides would be affected and the entire ecosystem of sea animals would change. The moon splitting means drag on the earth will reduce which would mean shorter days, so instead of 24 hours in a day we would get probably 15 hours. . .two moons means the earth's tilt would be be wobbly, meaning the weather would be disastrous and extremely deadly.

Every culture has a religion they swear is true because it was formed by overzealous people thousands of years ago.
I feel sorry that religion has so much blinded our youths so much, keeping them from using reason to decipher the mysteries of life.
In the Arab world a black man is still seen as a defendant of slaves and even as a slave himself. They are talked down upon and highly suspected and watched wherever they go.
But then, the quran accepts slavery as a righteous thing and even allows for slave masters to rape their slaves since slaves are property. Which is why Libyans treat black Africans the way they do. The words "Abeed or Abid" means both "slave" and "black person" in Arabic.
Anyways, keep up with the faith. .I'm sure it will take Africa to places.
Who told you all these nonsense you spewed here? Slavery is forbidden In Islam and prophet Muhammad used to order his rich companion's to buy out black slaves,Abdulrahman bin Hour used to buy out 30 at a time.
Islam isn't just the fastest growing religion in the world for no reason,people made researches and evidences showed it's the truth because thousands of scientific Quranic verses and Prophet's words were proven to be write. Quran told the percentage of water to earth when there wasn't satellite,it told the depth of earth crust underneath and it's content when there wasn't drill,it told the shape of sperm cell when there wasn't microscope,it told the distance of Sirius star to earth,the knocking sound it makes,etc when there wasn't science equipments to know that. It told us about big bang theory,shape of earth the movement of Sun,earth and moon in Suratul Rahman when people thought the earth is flat,it thought us about . Prophet told us body joints are 360 how did he know that when he had no microscope to see the joints in the ear and skull which scientists just counted properly in recent times. Do you think people and whites especially are just entering Islam for no reason? Do yourself a favor and read the English translation of Quran to experience numerous miracles and existence of God if you don't believe he exists.
Do you think you're smarter than over 2 billion people? Read Quran and see for yourself,if you're good in science,you would know more and appreciate it more.
He splitted the moon within seconds and when people were convinced(though they still said he used black magic),he joined it back again.
Even if he had splitted it for hours,what can't God do?
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:47am On Mar 30, 2023
lendahand:
be deceiving yourself...
Who told you all these nonsense you spewed here? Slavery is forbidden In Islam and prophet Muhammad used to order his rich companion's to buy out black slaves,Abdulrahman bin Hour used to buy out 30 at a time.
Islam isn't just the fastest growing religion in the world for no reason,people made researches and evidences showed it's the truth because thousands of scientific Quranic verses and Prophet's words were proven to be write. Quran told the percentage of water to earth when there wasn't satellite,it told the depth of earth crust underneath and it's content when there wasn't drill,it told the shape of sperm cell when there wasn't microscope,it told the distance of Sirius star to earth,the knocking sound it makes,etc when there wasn't science equipments to know that. It told us about big bang theory,shape of earth the movement of Sun,earth and moon in Suratul Rahman when people thought the earth is flat,it thought us about . Prophet told us body joints are 360 how did he know that when he had no microscope to see the joints in the ear and skull which scientists just counted properly in recent times. Do you think people and whites especially are just entering Islam for no reason? Do yourself a favor and read the English translation of Quran to experience numerous miracles and existence of God if you don't believe he exists.
Do you think you're smarter than over 2 billion people? Read Quran and see for yourself,if you're good in science,you would know more and appreciate it more.
He splitted the moon within seconds and when people were convinced(though they still said he used black magic),he joined it back again.
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Ashley86400: 8:51am On Mar 30, 2023
iamrealdeji:

He splitted the moon. Just listen to yourself.
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by buzorcharles(m): 9:04am On Mar 30, 2023
She should be arrested str8 up.
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:43am On Mar 30, 2023
Ashley86400:

He splitted the moon. Just listen to yourself.
Yes,he told God to and God splitted it for him,how do you want me to put it? Don't expect me to put these sentences πŸ’― % correctly,I'm human and we're Not above mistakes. All prophets of Allah performed miracles including Jesus(Peace be Upon him).
They all had births that's not like you and I too and even when they were children,they exhibited miracles,Prophet Muhammad(Sallalau Alayhim Wassallam)was operated by angel Gabriel when he was age 7 and all dirty attitudes in him was removed. Prophet Jesus(Alayhi salatul Wassallam)talked when he was a baby,when people were asking virgin Mary(Radiha llahu anihu) how the seed wasn't sowed but it grew seed. It's in Suratul Maryam. You and I can't talk as babies but he did. Yet,evil people didn't believe him and frustrated him till he exited to meet Allah,they didn't allow him to secure,organize and protect Allah's message to him for the people. The worse they still did after his exit was misconception,misrepresentation,human error at play again,they called him God just like pagans of those days call any saint,great man and extraordinarily good man God and son of God. Things like that used to be very common,Buddha,Krishna,etc were humans,if Baahubali was real,people of the past would call him God for being so kind. Zeus swallowed his wife Athena's pregnant mother out of anger and pulled Athena out from his scalp,God isn't like that. God emphasized it properly in many verses in Quran that he's only one God nor does he have any child. A supreme being so mighty can't stoop so low to have a child like we humans pal. A supreme being creates and is everywhere and can control everywhere,can control even our intestines and lungs,even our cells. He wouldn't marry and have a child or not marry and procreate miraculously,no.
God sent Prophet Muhammad to this world and instructed him to guide the Quran properly so that people won't call him God or son of God,etc. God gave him all the code of conducts from Leadership,to business,to Justice,to way we eat and drink,pray,what to wear and how,etc. evil people couldn't allow Jesus(AS) to wait and get for mankind. And Prophet said anybody that calls him God like they did to Jesus will enter hellfire.
He completed and concluded all his works for 23 years and he announced his end is near and the person with the longest arm will follow him. He died the same year,and his wife who gives to charity most followed him after few months
If our prophet gets asked Questions,he doesn't answer from his brain. There was a day someone asked him the place Allah displeases,he said he doesn't know it and that they should wait till angel Gabriel comes,When Gabriel came,he said he doesn't know it that he will go and ask Allah,he later brought the reply that it's market place. That people should do whatever they will in market and go home,not wait around because anything negative can happen there in odd hours
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by PrincewithGod(m): 11:25am On Mar 30, 2023
Charlex23:

Oga righteousness! Wetin u Dey find for romance section?
He came to preach to you folks who need to be saved.
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by MOGPman(m): 11:46am On Mar 30, 2023
Charlex23:

Oga righteousness! Wetin u Dey find for romance section?
To preach of course
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Albertone(m): 11:46am On Mar 30, 2023
iamrealdeji:
Were you there? There were many women who wanted him then but Allah commander him to marry our great mother Aisha. Did he tell you that or who would tell anyone what they did to their wife and when? He was more than a saint. He lived a successful live,left a religion with over 2billion followers within 1400 years and the fastest growing religion in the world. His prayers on his home country of Saudi and the sister countries around them like Dubai,UAE,Qatar,Kuwait,etc makes them prosperous today,what has been your own legacy?

Was I there? Okay when Allah commanded him to marry Aisha, were you too there?

So what you're saying now is that your Allah commanded him to sleep with a 9 year old girl too? Isn't that paedophilia?
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Ashley86400: 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
iamrealdeji:
Yes,he told God to and God splitted it for him,how do you want me to put it? Don't expect me to put these sentences πŸ’― % correctly,I'm human and we're Not above mistakes. All prophets of Allah performed miracles including Jesus(Peace be Upon him).
They all had births that's not like you and I too and even when they were children,they exhibited miracles,Prophet Muhammad(Sallalau Alayhim Wassallam)was operated by angel Gabriel when he was age 7 and all dirty attitudes in him was removed. Prophet Jesus(Alayhi salatul Wassallam)talked when
he was a baby,when people were asking virgin Mary(Radiha llahu anihu) how the seed wasn't sowed but it grew seed. It's in Suratul Maryam. You and I can't talk as babies but he did. Yet,evil people didn't believe him and frustrated him till he exited to meet Allah,they didn't allow him to secure,organize and protect Allah's message to him for the people. The worse they still did after his exit was misconception,misrepresentation,human error at play again,they called him God just like pagans of those days call any saint,great man and extraordinarily good man God and son of God. Things like that used to be very common,Buddha,Krishna,etc were humans,if Baahubali was real,people of the past would call him God for being so kind. Zeus swallowed his wife Athena's pregnant mother out of anger and pulled Athena out from his scalp,God isn't like that. God emphasized it properly in many verses in Quran that he's only one God nor does he have any child. A supreme being so mighty can't stoop so low to have a child like we humans pal. A supreme being creates and is everywhere and can control everywhere,can control even our intestines and lungs,even our cells. He wouldn't marry and have a child or not marry and procreate miraculously,no.
God sent Prophet Muhammad to this world and instructed him to guide the Quran properly so that people won't call him God or son of God,etc. God gave him all the code of conducts from Leadership,to business,to Justice,to way we eat and drink,pray,what to wear and how,etc. evil people couldn't allow Jesus(AS) to wait and get for mankind. And Prophet said anybody that calls him God like they did to Jesus will enter hellfire.
He completed and concluded all his works for 23 years and he announced his end is near and the person with the longest arm will follow him. He died the same year,and his wife who gives to charity most followed him after few months
If our prophet gets asked Questions,he doesn't answer from his brain. There was a day someone asked him the place Allah displeases,he said he doesn't know it and that they should wait till angel Gabriel comes,When Gabriel came,he said he doesn't know it that he will go and ask Allah,he later brought the reply that it's market place. That people should do whatever they will in market and go home,not wait around because anything negative can happen there in odd hours

Ok sure. grin
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by clevybrown(m): 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
codhed:
watch the vid well she’s talking about her son
The complete video is on YouTube, not her biological son but rather her school son...
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by lendahand(m): 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
iamrealdeji:
keep feeding on deception, you go tire...
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
Albertone:

Was I there? Okay when Allah commanded him to marry Aisha, were you too there?

So what you're saying now is that your Allah commanded him to sleep with a 9 year old girl too? Isn't that paedophilia?
He had several advances of young ladies than you and your generation combined can ever have because he was extremely handsome with long black hair touching his back,the hair is at a museum in Turkey,his big beautiful eyes looked like they have eyeliners,he had white fresh skin,straight slim nose. None of your entire generation can be close to him in looks. But he chose our great mother Aisha because he was instructed and nobody exactly knew her age as it wasn't in the Quran.
I just watched a video on an inauthentic Hadith now talking about the spot Dajjal could be and scholars said the Hadith is totally inauthentic. Several hadiths are unreliable they were written over 100years after Prophet died,all his companions had died,all the people that were alive during his time dead. Nobody can say it that they are sure of our great mother Aisha's age when she married prophet also nobody can say they're sure of her age when Prophet first had sex with her. Do you think Prophet our great mother Aisha would ever say anything like that to anyone? Ordinary people would not even say such to anyone,talkless of saints and Prophets. How would anybody know? Our great mother Aisha had no child for Prophet,did you ever follow them to their room to even confirm they ever even had sex?
It's like trying to know if Jesus ever masturbated and what age he did it. Or trying to know maybe Jesus(Peace be upon him)ever had sex with a woman and what age he did it. Private Stuffs like that are better left unscrutinized because nobody can know it. Nobody can know about stuffs like that or how come our great mother Aisha never had a child for Prophet(S.A.W)
Re: I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) by Albertone(m): 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
iamrealdeji:
He had several advances of young ladies than you and your generation combined can ever have because he was extremely handsome with long black hair touching his back,the hair is at a museum in Turkey,his big beautiful eyes looked like they have eyeliners,he had white fresh skin,straight slim nose. None of your entire generation can be close to him in looks. But he chose our great mother Aisha because he was instructed and nobody exactly knew her age as it wasn't in the Quran.
I just watched a video on an inauthentic Hadith now talking about the spot Dajjal could be and scholars said the Hadith is totally inauthentic. Several hadiths are unreliable they were written over 100years after Prophet died,all his companions had died,all the people that were alive during his time dead. Nobody can say it that they are sure of our great mother Aisha's age when she married prophet also nobody can say they're sure of her age when Prophet first had sex with her. Do you think Prophet our great mother Aisha would ever say anything like that to anyone? Ordinary people would not even say such to anyone,talkless of saints and Prophets. How would anybody know? Our great mother Aisha had no child for Prophet,did you ever follow them to their room to even confirm they ever even had sex?
It's like trying to know if Jesus ever masturbated and what age he did it. Or trying to know maybe Jesus(Peace be upon him)ever had sex with a woman and what age he did it. Private Stuffs like that are better left unscrutinized because nobody can know it. Nobody can know about stuffs like that or how come our great mother Aisha never had a child for Prophet(S.A.W)

Read the texts in the images below.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Blasted For Sharing After Sex Video With Boyfriend In Bed (Photos) / 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To / How To Permanently Stop Masturbation (lessons From An Ex-chronic Masturbator)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.