Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

How Would I Tell Her Without Hurting Her Feelings Or Ego? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would I Tell Her Without Hurting Her Feelings Or Ego? (1062 Views)

How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her / Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? / How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would I Tell Her Without Hurting Her Feelings Or Ego? by kingzy(m): 7:06am On Sep 02, 2007
My girl friend's mouth always smell or taste like carbad, I mean obnoxious smell or taste which always making me to avoid her kisses. The other day she was asking why I did not want to kiss her and I told her that I did not feel like kissing. Even when I want to take my birth at night I will take my brush in a way that she will notice me but if I'm taking with her I will brush before her but to my surprise, sometimes she will not even brush with me and want to come and kiss the always fresh mouth. How would I tell her Why I avoid her kisses without hurting her feelings or ego.
Re: How Would I Tell Her Without Hurting Her Feelings Or Ego? by hescool(m): 7:08am On Sep 02, 2007
how do u take ur birth? just curious.
Re: How Would I Tell Her Without Hurting Her Feelings Or Ego? by Obadayo(m): 7:24am On Sep 02, 2007
hescool:

how do u take your birth? just curious.

was wondering same myself. The man sure has rare skills. cheesy
Re: How Would I Tell Her Without Hurting Her Feelings Or Ego? by iice(f): 7:42am On Sep 02, 2007
Well find someway to get the point across. . .let her know!
Re: How Would I Tell Her Without Hurting Her Feelings Or Ego? by kingzy(m): 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2007
@iice
the way is what I'm asking
Re: How Would I Tell Her Without Hurting Her Feelings Or Ego? by Amigoz(f): 9:39pm On Sep 02, 2007
hescool:

how do u take your birth? just curious.

I think Poster is referring to a 'bath'
Re: How Would I Tell Her Without Hurting Her Feelings Or Ego? by moondust(m): 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2007
just go ahead and tell her her breath stinks. I'm sure she'll be thankful someone told her. Worked 4 me once
Re: How Would I Tell Her Without Hurting Her Feelings Or Ego? by HolinessM: 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2007
simple - tell her she has halitosis.

but u bebaaaad boy - u say your girlfriend mouth dey smell like carbard? chei - u be realy bad boy extra ordinary.

I no go tell u wetin to do - but I get the solution - send me the hair on your penis - only one hair - i got tell u d soutin.
Re: How Would I Tell Her Without Hurting Her Feelings Or Ego? by iice(f): 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2007
kingzy:

@iice
the way is what I'm asking

Well you know your babe best. . .There should be someway to let her know. . .without hurting her undecided
Re: How Would I Tell Her Without Hurting Her Feelings Or Ego? by Gamba(f): 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2007
Try opening up to her, u could start by saying "Dear did u just take Garlic" angry?
Re: How Would I Tell Her Without Hurting Her Feelings Or Ego? by godslead(f): 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2007
lol @ Gamba nice strategy wink
Re: How Would I Tell Her Without Hurting Her Feelings Or Ego? by yimiton(f): 11:00am On Sep 04, 2007
Gamba:

Try opening up to her, u could start by saying "Dear did u just take Garlic" angry?

This may sound funny but I totally agree with Gamba. You could also buy her a gift pack of good tooth brushes and tell her that you love it when her breath smells fresh.
Re: How Would I Tell Her Without Hurting Her Feelings Or Ego? by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2007
have a coversation about smelly breath and tell her how strongly you detest it. it would make her start thinking.

if she doesn't catch on then wheneva u 2 take a bath together make her brush your teeth then do her as well then to cover up bathe her and tell her to do you.

then use Listerine. do this a few times and she'll catch on. if she asks you tell her you didn't know how to tell her without hurting her feelings or losing her or making her feel less of a woman.

(1) (Reply)

If Love Is A Crime / Girls And Uncles / Why Are Men (Only) Insulted When They Dump Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.