Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Why Are Men (Only) Insulted When They Dump Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men (Only) Insulted When They Dump Ladies? (1061 Views)

Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them / Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Men (Only) Insulted When They Dump Ladies? by rosquare(m): 10:12am On Oct 25, 2007
a man dates a lady for a few years, and then decides due to his[b] SELFISH[/b] reasons
(whether genuine or ingenuine)that he cant marry the lady. before you know it, another
naming ceremony is organised for him, and he is given names like PLAYER, HEARTBREAKER,
ASHHAWO, CHEAT, etc
but if the reverse happens, and the lady says she cant marry the guy,it is expected of the
guy to allow his life time investment/asset vanish into thin air without even coughing
wwwhhhhyyyyy
Re: Why Are Men (Only) Insulted When They Dump Ladies? by bebe2007(m): 10:44am On Oct 25, 2007
Boy! thats so not true, the name calling after a break up is both ways. The girls are called MONICAS, ASEWO, LONG THROAT, BITCH, USER, INGRATE and many more derogatory names. It flows both ways, don't you make that mistake.
Re: Why Are Men (Only) Insulted When They Dump Ladies? by rosquare(m): 11:06am On Oct 25, 2007
how many times have you heard that a guy was used and dumped as
is the general phrase.u will agree with me that it is not common.or better still
most guys just goahead with their lives.
Re: Why Are Men (Only) Insulted When They Dump Ladies? by olanajim(m): 11:15am On Oct 25, 2007
Actually women expect guys to take it LIKE A MAN and resign to his fate. A man crying after break up is generally detested even if he was cheated. That is why you may not hear of men being used and dumped. It is really demeaning to manly pride.

If he must cry, it must be within the confinement of his bedroom.

As for ladies, they tend to make men the evil in every breakup, rightly or wrongly.
Re: Why Are Men (Only) Insulted When They Dump Ladies? by Easybaby(f): 11:27am On Oct 25, 2007
laughing my cute ass off grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Men (Only) Insulted When They Dump Ladies? by jkpretty(f): 11:55am On Oct 25, 2007
Easybaby:

Nosy baby or busy body or whatver

What is so funny here that u are laughing ur frigid ass off. Is it that u've just heard that phrase becos i've noticed u sayn that in almost every thread u go to, must u say something in every thread u go to, its good for u to retire for something else, after u are done coughing, sneezing & peeping in thread. Not every thread deserves ur unthinking contribution. So its time u taught those eager fingers of ur a lesson.hisses

@Topic
We are two people with the same blood & veins in us. Why should u think men take breakups easy. Men also feel the pain, even more severely because they cannot show it & believe me they also curse & swear when things such as that happens but maybe to no one's hearing.
Re: Why Are Men (Only) Insulted When They Dump Ladies? by ochocinco1(m): 11:55am On Oct 25, 2007
Easybaby:

it should be laughing my ashewo ass off abi grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Are Men (Only) Insulted When They Dump Ladies? by ochocinco1(m): 11:57am On Oct 25, 2007
jkpretty:

What is so funny here that u are laughing your frigid ass off. Is it that u've just heard that phrase because i've noticed u sayn that in almost every thread u go to, must u say something in every thread u go to, its good for u to retire for something else, after u are done coughing, sneezing & peeping in thread. Not every thread deserves your unthinking contribution. So its time u taught those eager fingers of your a lesson.hisses

na wa o.

catfight catfight catfight catfight!!!!!!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Are Men (Only) Insulted When They Dump Ladies? by gbengeoou: 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2007
yam pepper scatter scatter!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Are Men (Only) Insulted When They Dump Ladies? by Easybaby(f): 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2007
@jkugly jkpretty for your info and your interest, pls, ignore my threads sad angry
I don't want to exchange words with anybody here. I know you are a good adviser . . .pls give your own advice
I have every right to laugh, sneeze, cough, peeps, roll eyes, scratch head, sigh etc etc.
This is first and last time you'll refer to me in this forum >:

Once again, pls ignore all my threads! sad angry
Re: Why Are Men (Only) Insulted When They Dump Ladies? by saucekid(m): 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2007
@ easybabe,

abeg no mind am, she no know wetin she dey type grin grin grin

anyways, how far now? it's been long ooooooooo
Re: Why Are Men (Only) Insulted When They Dump Ladies? by rosquare(m): 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2007
@jkpretty
hi,i'm sure you got my text y'day.
should i expect a reply?
Re: Why Are Men (Only) Insulted When They Dump Ladies? by Easybaby(f): 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2007
@saucekid, can you imagine! sad what concerns her with my thread? angry

Anyway, I dey grin how bodi now? wink Have you found one? undecided
Re: Why Are Men (Only) Insulted When They Dump Ladies? by niceuzor: 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2007
And what's wrong with jkpretty pissing off my Easybaby
Re: Why Are Men (Only) Insulted When They Dump Ladies? by Joey82(m): 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2007
olanajim:

Actually women expect guys to take it LIKE A MAN and resign to his fate. A man crying after break up is generally detested even if he was cheated. That is why you may not hear of men being used and dumped. It is really demeaning to manly pride.

If he must cry, it must be within the confinement of his bedroom.

As for ladies, they tend to make men the evil in every breakup, rightly or wrongly.

u said the exact truth.

@jkpretty, whats up.
Re: Why Are Men (Only) Insulted When They Dump Ladies? by niceuzor: 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2007
Joey82 - So you know her? plz i beg you tell her to leave my EASYBABY alone oh angry
Re: Why Are Men (Only) Insulted When They Dump Ladies? by Joey82(m): 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2007
yea i know her and she's a sweet darl.
Re: Why Are Men (Only) Insulted When They Dump Ladies? by iice(f): 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2007
Women too are called names but not as much as men. . .sometimes we tend to place blame on another. . .somehow makes it easier to deal with our failures i guess undecided
Re: Why Are Men (Only) Insulted When They Dump Ladies? by Busta(f): 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2007
@topic,

I think it goes both ways
Re: Why Are Men (Only) Insulted When They Dump Ladies? by sabmack(m): 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2007

What is so funny here that u are laughing your frigid ass off. Is it that u've just heard that phrase because i've noticed u sayn that in almost every thread u go to, must u say something in every thread u go to, its good for u to retire for something else, after u are done coughing, sneezing & peeping in thread. Not every thread deserves your unthinking contribution. So its time u taught those eager fingers of your a lesson.hisses

@Topic
We are two people with the same blood & veins in us. Why should u think men take breakups easy. Men also feel the pain, even more severely because they cannot show it & believe me they also curse & swear when things such as that happens but maybe to no one's hearing.

@jkpretty

U were very rude talking to Easybaby like that. I am even doubting from ur reply if u are a Lady. U sound like a man with a woman identity.
Re: Why Are Men (Only) Insulted When They Dump Ladies? by sabmack(m): 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2007
@Busta

U have a nice pic. It looks really cute.

Kisses
Re: Why Are Men (Only) Insulted When They Dump Ladies? by Busta(f): 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2007
sabmack:

@Busta

You have a nice pic. It looks really cute.

Kisses
Thanx hun, and the doggy is real! . . lol
Re: Why Are Men (Only) Insulted When They Dump Ladies? by sabmack(m): 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2007
@Busta
Thanx hun, and the doggy is real! . . lol

One thousand of them can not stop me, lol
Re: Why Are Men (Only) Insulted When They Dump Ladies? by Busta(f): 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2007
lol
Re: Why Are Men (Only) Insulted When They Dump Ladies? by sabmack(m): 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2007
@Busta

add me to ur yahoo msgr, sabmack2001@yahoo.com so that we can chat more.

(1) (Reply)

My Dilema / Why Do Bad Ladies Fall Inlove With Good Guys? / Always On The Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.