Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock (52509 Views)

International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab / Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab / The 5 Muslim Students Suspended For Wearing Hijab To School In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by mu2sa2: 10:00am On Mar 31, 2023
Mamaafrik1:
is the school a christain school.
Will Muslim allow white garment man to do same??
That's why they're all hypocrites.
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Mutigadara1: 10:09am On Mar 31, 2023
It said "National examination (Jamb)", not Covenant entry exams. If they know they will not allow people of different faith to participate because of dressing, then they shouldn't have registered a national examination centre (CBT) in there premises simple.
Pierocash:
This religion of trouble have taken their madness to covenant University. They always disobey constituted authorities using religious clog as a means.

If a Christian dares wears anything like rosary, cross, or any attire depicting Christianity to access a Muslim environment,this children of hate and perdition will call it blasphemy,and murder the innocent Christian.

But see them ,always taking their foolishness to other religious environment and lord it over everyone.

Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by RichBoy247: 10:14am On Mar 31, 2023
I am a Muslim.

Please can someone tell me where I can meet these Hijab wearing idiots who want to go to Covenant University? I need to whip some nincompoops mercilessly.

My younger brother went to Crescent University. It is owned by the Islamic Mission in Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Carlylepneuma: 10:16am On Mar 31, 2023
Pierocash:
This religion of trouble have taken their madness to covenant University. They always disobey constituted authorities using religious clog as a means.

If a Christian dares wears anything nolike rosary, cross, or any attire depicting Christianity to access a Muslim environment,this children of hate and perdition will call it blasphemy,and murder the innocent Christian.

But see them ,always taking their foolishness to other religious environment and lord it over everyone.

yes always playing d victim card as if christians are somewhat innocent as if they don't kill Muslims d minutes they get d chance blood thirsty morons. white man infested religion... Well even in d so called western world dt brought christianity to u lots, they respect right to freedom of belief and whatever norm values attached to it. Wt is d difference between Hw a nun dresses and Hw a Muslims girl those? Or I know she's a Muslim and u just can't help but to hate wt u don't understand because its exactly hw u were raised.
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Bonapart(m): 10:38am On Mar 31, 2023
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Brunicekid(m): 10:40am On Mar 31, 2023
They knew the school rules before they applied for admission.
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by TBerg01: 10:47am On Mar 31, 2023
SAMUEL1947:
Hijab not allowed in exam hall, humbly removed it. Teach them the way of God not to disrespect elders. Be obedient
the situation is the same at MFM along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by kennyamusan(m): 10:48am On Mar 31, 2023
Encyclopedia1:

Say another thing sir. We are talking about JAMB and not the school exams.
JAMB Shouldnt have posted muslim students there , They should have posted them to a mosque or a muslim school instead . In the just concluded Qatar world cup. Visitors and indigenes had to comply to the law of the country as stipulated
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Advocate1810(m): 10:54am On Mar 31, 2023
A
Pierocash:

If a Christian dares wears anything like rosary, cross, or any attire depicting Christianity to access a Muslim environment,this children of hate and perdition will call it blasphemy,and murder the innocent Christian.

Calling Islam a religion of shows how being naive you’re, guy you need to change your mentality
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Ayomivic(m): 10:56am On Mar 31, 2023
Encyclopedia1:

https://www.facebook.com/100063943813735/posts/pfbid0fx8uMbzAXbRVFHTPLBKBPLs6hSouoCrs8AYMaHZf7njWBm4FtzNSbcBq1k6qXfEbl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

I believe she and her parents know it is Christians school before they seek admission into the school. They should obey the law of school and of she can't obey the law let her go to another school where Hijab is allowed.

No parents or student should tell the school authority what to do .
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Moniya4Real(m): 10:56am On Mar 31, 2023
It’s you that really needs to think.. so, you believe or think that Nuns would be prevented from entering covenant university premises. Call a spade a spade bro

quote author=Verysmart101 post=122184531]

Nuns are Catholics.before you support things think with Ur brain.Are there nuns in penticostal churches like mountain of fire,Redeem etc?[/quote]
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Ayomivic(m): 10:58am On Mar 31, 2023
Encyclopedia1:

Really? Which cave are u from? Oh what if a nun goes to the exam hall in her way of dressing. Is that allowed?

Nun should go to school that meant for nuns.
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Ayomivic(m): 11:01am On Mar 31, 2023
Encyclopedia1:

Say another thing sir. We are talking about JAMB and not the school exams.

Under what did she registered for Jamb?

If it is under covenant, that means they still have power over her
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:03am On Mar 31, 2023
adjoamu:

Sorry they were there to write a national examination. If the school will not allow student of other faith to write JAMB UTME the CBTcentre should be deregistered.Enough of religious discrimination and bigotry.

In a fight of faith and discipline of this magnitude,the greater force wins.

Allowing her to write the exams with her hijab will probably be the start of a radical change in the school,many before her has taken down her hijab to write this exams.
Taking your hijab off for a day won't kill you, but allowing her to partake in that exam with her hijab will be the beginning of other student championing the hijab movement in the school.
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by untoldtruth: 11:09am On Mar 31, 2023
CodeTemplar:
It was a CBT centre within CU and I expect some regulation to of CU to affect them. Hiding of face can be a security risk.
What if a person allowed to hide his or her face drops a bag with explosive around?
How did wearing hijab become hiding of face na? The face is visible in hijab o, it's not a mask. Educate yourself for godsakes
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Stephendeals: 11:20am On Mar 31, 2023
Encyclopedia1:

Really? For a Federal Government of Nigeria Exam or for Covenant University Exam? Abeg think straight.

Each Location have its rules, The House of Assembly complex, Aso Rock are locations in Nigeria. There is freedom of movement as enshrined in the constitution. Can anyone just wake up and walk into Aso Rock without an appointment or following the dictates of the security at the entrance?
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by AK481(m): 11:22am On Mar 31, 2023
That hijab cab hide expo well well
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by bidemi0378: 11:23am On Mar 31, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
In Al-Hikman, you are mandated to wear a hijab Muslim or not.
It is mandatory for their students only, not for JAMB candidates

1 Like

Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Belawy(m): 11:35am On Mar 31, 2023
What has hijjab got to do with exam? I commend the girl that didn't remove her Hijjab.Removing hijjab for what?
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Safyqueen: 11:38am On Mar 31, 2023
Pierocash:

Islamaphobic tendencies spotted.
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Spiff20(m): 11:58am On Mar 31, 2023
abbey621:

I'm glad you used the word 'some' instead of all, that's like saying some Nigerians commit fraud abroad so in your life no outside country should grant you visa.....You see say dem suppose wipe your neck with cord grin grin
That's why we go through rigorous process to get the visas and we don't have easy access to even African country like Kenya. Use your cord charge your phone.
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Hisbah(f): 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
abdullahi45:

Indeed your hatred is beyond repair. Expo to become an overall best student? Dey play.
You emailed me but I've forgotten my password. What's up?

Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by RussellRutherfo: 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
Realists:

Why do you love oppression, is this your new version of Christianity ?. Mary mother of Jesus image is most closet to Muslims mother's mode of dressing than the olosho dressings of 99% Christians of today.
Our daughters will never kneel down to Islamphobes like you, no wonder your anti Muslim Muslim conspiracy failed due to intolerance.

All these jihadists who follow a pedo prophet Muhammad who realeased semen on his cloth and forced his child bride to scrape it with her finger nails.
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by santuspearl: 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2023
Encyclopedia1:

https://www.facebook.com/100063943813735/posts/pfbid0fx8uMbzAXbRVFHTPLBKBPLs6hSouoCrs8AYMaHZf7njWBm4FtzNSbcBq1k6qXfEbl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Useless people, so now you remember rights, but you lots will destroy people's business that sell beer and claim it is not tolerated in your religion, somebody's money ooo, hypocrites ya all
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by malvisguy212: 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2023
lereinter:

Hijab is sacred?

What does that hausa statement mean
if the hijab is not sacrad , and just an ordinary clothes. then why do you insist of wearing it even when the school say no ?

that hausa word mean " no enter unless by permission"

but when you read " ba a shiga" (no enter) there is nothing unsual going on there. but when they add " sa dai izeni" its prostitution .
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by luluman: 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
Encyclopedia1:

Really? Which cave are u from? Oh what if a nun goes to the exam hall in her way of dressing. Is that allowed?
No, her dressing should conform to the standard of the institution she intends to write in.
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by luluman: 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
Encyclopedia1:

Bowen University, Covenant University and so on, u are mandated to go to church, Christian or not.
So let everyone attend his/her own na
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Watinani(m): 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
SmallDick99:
their is nothing holy about that your useless, evil prophet that brought the most evil and occultic religion on Earth.

You guys do worse but when reverse is the case u start crying fowl. Christians are too soft we their rules.

Even in this same nigeria we have Islamic states, ran by sharia barbaric laws. I couldn't believe something like that was going on in this country until recently. This is a country that is supposed to be totally a secular country, with ultimate religious freedom but u guys fraudulently added Sharia bullshit to our constitution.

I'm in my house, come and stone me to death. Nonsense!

You're sayin' trash this is because you never tour part of this country. Back to the course, you still didnt answer my question. I've witness many of your case like this. Just one prove where non muslim force to wear hijab.
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Encyclopedia1: 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
luluman:
No, her dressing should conform to the standard of the institution she intends to write in.
Rara, when it’s not Post Jamb. Don’t u get? It is CBT not post jamb for a school.
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Encyclopedia1: 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
Brunicekid:
They knew the school rules before they applied for admission.

Olodo, CBT not post Jamb
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Encyclopedia1: 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
malvisguy212:
if the hijab is not sacrad , and just an ordinary clothes. then why do you insist of wearing it even when the school say no ?

that hausa word mean " no enter unless by permission"

but when you read " ba a shiga" (no enter) there is nothing unsual going on there. but when they add " sa dai izeni" its prostitution .

Oga read well. She didn’t apply to covenant. She is just there for CBT.
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Encyclopedia1: 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2023
RichBoy247:
I am a Muslim.

Please can someone tell me where I can meet these Hijab wearing idiots who want to go to Covenant University? I need to whip some nincompoops mercilessly.

My younger brother went to Crescent University. It is owned by the Islamic Mission in Africa.

Ode. She is not going to Covenant to school. Na only Jamb CBT she go write. Una no de like read.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

10 Powerful Quotes That Will Change the Way You Live and Think / 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students / Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.