Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

We’re Married But Celibate - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We’re Married But Celibate (36566 Views)

See The Reason Why I Decided To Be Celibate / Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? / How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Married But Celibate by 249morohundiya: 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
Celibacy while married?Well.... at least they're happy. More interestingly, they adopted children. Not bad.Celibacy while married?Well.... at least they're happy. More interestingly, they adopted children. Not bad....
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by Babssoo(m): 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
Abnormal people
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by Blupen969(m): 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
Tommydare:
All these Atheists dem. Very confused lots.
Tommydare you just concluded am an atheist why??
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by Chirowman(m): 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
qtguru:

Sorry, I do not understand the concept of asexuality. Why would I be with a sexless woman esp as someone with a high libido? there are women who want sex in a marriage. let the frigid couples stay with each other.
it's their decision , if you have high libido , you go for one but asexual .is not for you , we all have our individual preferences . The worst thing is been manipulated or cajoled to do something against your wish , to make someone happy . At the long run it breeds cheating and bad behaviors . Stand on your truth and go for what you want without lowering your standards to prove a cheap points.
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by Lamanii22(f): 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2023
Berrityga:
Cooked up story. For Nigeria where people like fuuuck pass food.

As in eh…. It’s hard to believe
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by albanikeh001: 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
Berrityga:
Cooked up story. For Nigeria where people like fuuuck pass food.

Lol. Your comment really cracked me up....but it's true anyways
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by DWJOBScom(m): 5:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
I would pay alot to see their pictures
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by Flamemignon1(m): 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
sulakishop:
Why did you marry?

What sort of emotional and psychological punishment is this?

I just weak!
Marriage isn't about sex right? No wonder you Nigerians will quickly judge someone's sexual orientation when you hear they are not straight.....you folks think sex is love? Like seriously,go change your mentality because it's obvious you haven't left the four walls of this Nigeria. Asexuals exist....the don't feel sexual attraction but they feel romantic attraction too. Go brush up on your studies about human sexuality because you literally know nothing about it

1 Like

Re: We’re Married But Celibate by dododawa1: 5:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
Continue
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by Flamemignon1(m): 5:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
qtguru:
Someone is cheating grin
Asexuals do exist and I'm super disappointed in you especially for a programmer living abroad,you should know people like these exist or you decided to hold on to that Nigerian mentality?

1 Like

Re: We’re Married But Celibate by Flamemignon1(m): 5:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
Skyfornia:
The original essence of marriage is companionship.. so I think they are doing well.
You should see the comments from your people,full of ignorance
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:55pm On Mar 30, 2023
qtguru:
Someone is cheating grin

Nah. Not true. I once dated guy who was not so keen about sex. He was okay with the fact that we could spend the whole day talking about literature, nature or some other mundane things. He found satisfaction in companionship than sex. Our time was brief but he was one of the best guys I have ever encountered. He was so selfless and peaceful. So, it’s not impossible. Asexual people exist.

3 Likes

Re: We’re Married But Celibate by Flamemignon1(m): 5:55pm On Mar 30, 2023
AZControversial:
sad

Celibacy while married?

Well.... at least they're happy.

More interestingly, they adopted children.

Not bad.
Not all marriages leads to kids and sex isn't the number one thing in marriage. Also Asexuals exist and they want and deserve love like the rest of us

1 Like

Re: We’re Married But Celibate by qtguru(m): 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Nah. Not true. I once dated guy who was not so keen about sex. He was okay with the fact that we could spend the whole day talking about literature, nature or some other mundane things. He found satisfaction in companionship than sex. Our time was brief but he was one of the best guys I have ever encountered. He was so selfless and peaceful. So, it’s not impossible. Asexual people exist.

Dating not marriage. I can understand the Christain aspect of it, wanting to not have sex before marriage.
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by qtguru(m): 6:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Asexuals do exist and I'm super disappointed in you especially for a programmer living abroad,you should know people like these exist or you decided to hold on to that Nigerian mentality?

I know they exist, but it's strange no sex during marriage. She might as well be my sister
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by qtguru(m): 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2023
Flamemignon1:

lol I dey Naija with una o but amen
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by Kobojunkie: 6:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
BigCabal:
Jide (37) and Cynthia (35) are two asexuals with the intellectual connection of a lifetime. In this week’s Love Life, they share why they only have sex on New Year’s, decided to adopt their two kids and the one thing missing in their relationship.
Now this is what I call a meaningful union. smiley

1 Like

Re: We’re Married But Celibate by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
qtguru:

Dating not marriage. I can understand the Christain aspect of it, wanting to not have sex before marriage.

No. He told me he was asexual and how he finds sex very irritating. I wondered how he was going to fare in this judgmental and perverted society as ours. I would not say he was gay as well. These type of people may not be so widespread, but trust me, they do exist.

1 Like

Re: We’re Married But Celibate by Dexlomo: 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
COMPUTERVILLA:

PLEASE HELP ME TELL THEM, GOD IS ALREADY ANGRY WITH THEM.

GOD GAVE AN INSTRUCTION TO GO AND MULTIPLY, IF THEY HAVE PLANS TO HAVE CHILDREN, IT'S FINE BUT IF NOT THEN NO TO CONTINUE THE MARRIAGE.

What do you call the ones they have? It is their choice, please respect it.
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by Kobojunkie: 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
No. He told me he was asexual and how he finds sex very irritating. I wondered how he was going to fare in this judgmental and perverted society as ours. I would not say he was gay as well. These type of people may not be so widespread, but trust me, they do exist.
Indeed they do. undecided
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by Kobojunkie: 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
qtguru:
■ I know they exist, but it's strange no sex during marriage. She might as well be my sister
1. The bond between them is that of lovers, not siblings. undecided

1 Like

Re: We’re Married But Celibate by Kobojunkie: 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
qtguru:
■ Dating not marriage. I can understand the Christain aspect of it, wanting to not have sex before marriage.
1. What in the world is this Christian aspect you speak of? What part of Christianity informs you that sex is some sort of sin in marriage? undecided
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by Alabaintprice(m): 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
You all are capping.

That marriage is boring already.

I can't see anything like fun here.

They seem too serious.

Trust me, someone is bleeping outside that marriage.

Did they just say they adopted kids? And they are both married.

Abeg abeg abeg.... This is trash
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by qtguru(m): 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Interesting.
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by qtguru(m): 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. What in the world is this Christian aspect you speak of? What part of Christianity informs you that sex is some sort of sin in marriage? undecided

It's stated in the Bible, Sex before Marriage is a sin, I can understand the POV of abiding by God's law.
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by Divoc19(f): 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
God was formed not created. God is an entity
camri:
who created god
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by qtguru(m): 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. The bond between them is that of lovers, not siblings. undecided

Well different strokes for different folks, in this case, no strokes I guess. undecided
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by Slynation(m): 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
Two confusionists...
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by qtguru(m): 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:

I said sex before Marriage not sex in marriage.
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by Kobojunkie: 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2023
Alabaintprice:
You all are capping. That marriage is boring already. I can't see anything like fun here. They seem too serious. Trust me, someone is bleeping outside that marriage. Did they just say they adopted kids? And they are both married. Abeg abeg abeg.... This is trash
One thing I can tell you of their marriage. It is not mired in poverty like your typical Nigerian marriages are. And there is a good reason for that. So, you call it trash but that trash is more than likely doing better than 1000 of your typical marriages combined. undecided

1 Like

Re: We’re Married But Celibate by rilChilz: 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
Bahamas95:
I don't have time to read this epistle this hot afternoon. The headline is enough for me to drop my comment.

Married but celibate? ........Is that not witchcraft? undecided
cheesy
Bahamas95:
I don't have time to read this epistle this hot afternoon. The headline is enough for me to drop my comment.

Re: We’re Married But Celibate by rilChilz: 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
Bahamas95:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) / A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures / My Pre Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.