Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,505 members, 7,830,517 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

We’re Married But Celibate - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We’re Married But Celibate (36622 Views)

See The Reason Why I Decided To Be Celibate / Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? / How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Married But Celibate by WhereMyLoud: 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
Abeg who read throw small light.. Make e no long oh
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by qtguru(m): 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2023
WhereMyLoud:
Abeg who read throw small light.. Make e no long oh
2 sexless couples not having sex and want to adopt kids
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by PristineSteve(m): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
I don't know why people have issues with 2 people who have no/little sexual feelings. It is their body for God's sake. They are not complaining.

The only reason you find it awkward is because you have sexual feelings, if you don't, you won't also be bothered about having sex.
It's totally okay.
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by AZControversial(m): 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Not all marriages leads to kids and sex isn't the number one thing in marriage. Also Asexuals exist and they want and deserve love like the rest of us

Well said.

1 Like

Re: We’re Married But Celibate by Flamemignon1(m): 8:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
qtguru:

lol I dey Naija with una o but amen
I obviously mistook you for someone else...lol but claim it though and Asexuals do exist
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by webizone(m): 8:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
God abeg, help me find girl wey cool but like sex o. I no fit talk.

1 Like

Re: We’re Married But Celibate by ashawopikin(m): 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
Who wan read this epistle?
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by BitmapStudios: 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2023
Happney65, I'm surprised I didn't see your comment here sir. I was looking forward to seeing you shepe for Jide.
And of course, "nonsense and someborrry"

cool
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by Chee59(f): 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
I like the fact that they adopted kids. Nigerians don't really like adopting. That's why an almost 60 year old woman will be doing everything to conceive. A child is a child. Train them well and they'll love you for life, all things being equal.
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by luminouz(m): 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
She didn't want to have sex and bros still married her.

*Walks off*

My hand no dey
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by happney65: 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
BitmapStudios:
Happney65, I'm surprised I didn't see your comment here sir. I was looking forward to seeing you shepe for Jide.
And of course, "nonsense and someborrry"

cool

Brother mi, I kuku read the story in the afternoon,I even clicked the zikoko link to see if I will see it on the site it was copied from.

I was expecting to see their picture ni as I no see their picture included he come vex me so tey I don't know what to say again.

Very useless set of people.. grin grin
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by Kobojunkie: 9:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
Chee59:
I like the fact that they adopted kids. Nigerians don't really like adopting. That's why an almost 60 year old woman will be doing everything to conceive. A child is a child. Train them well and they'll love you for life, all things being equal.
Very stupid practice, if you ask me. lipsrsealed
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by luminouz(m): 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
dontrulee:
I can relate to this story because I'm asexual. I've found ways to gain pleasure that's higher than that from sexual pleasure. My current gf is a virgin and asexual too

Something is seriously wrong with you. Not because you claim asexual but you have a gf who is a virgin yet asexual and you mumuishly believe that shiit?

God! WTF is wrong with men these days?
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by WhereMyLoud: 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
qtguru:

2 sexless couples not having sex and want to adopt kids
Mtchew
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by purples25(f): 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
Normal. Some of us don't really like sex so much, actually. Some people just like a little of it once in a while. Some can't imagine why others obsess over it. I feel asexual people are more likely to be made up of women.
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by qtguru(m): 10:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
Surprised we have a sexless community on NL, times have changed.
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by sacajawea: 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
sisisioge:
Wowzerful! Celibacy in marriage? It is well fa shocked

But I totally love their Love story kiss...it's a match of two beautiful minds kiss kiss kiss
Are you Dr?
Or In another related Medical field?
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by sisisioge: 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
sacajawea:

Are you Dr?
Or In another related Medical field?

No, I'm just a lover of some aspects of medicine. Why did you ask?
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by sulakishop(m): 1:46am On Mar 31, 2023
You are from which planet sir?

Flamemignon1:

Marriage isn't about sex right? No wonder you Nigerians will quickly judge someone's sexual orientation when you hear they are not straight.....you folks think sex is love? Like seriously,go change your mentality because it's obvious you haven't left the four walls of this Nigeria. Asexuals exist....the don't feel sexual attraction but they feel romantic attraction too. Go brush up on your studies about human sexuality because you literally know nothing about it
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by BluntCrazeMan: 4:50am On Mar 31, 2023
Blupen969:
Yes i love your answer, god do exist but god is useless without humans/flesh.....i hope you already know where i am going with this, god is motionless and formless and it is alone and it never gets exhausted....sometimes i even ask myself that how do people expect the world to end when it doesn't even have a beginning... Divoc19
You already answered the question you were asking..

So, what else you still asking?
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by BluntCrazeMan: 4:51am On Mar 31, 2023
Divoc19:
cheesy
Not yet grin
Have you?
I'm happy you gave him in excess -- what he wanted..

1 Like

Re: We’re Married But Celibate by Divoc19(f): 5:17am On Mar 31, 2023
He answered for himself and he wants to hear another perspective. I think
BluntCrazeMan:

Re: We’re Married But Celibate by yahoodetector: 5:33am On Mar 31, 2023
Anyone who believes that Nigeria will be better under tinubu can also believe this trash!
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by Blupen969(m): 6:15am On Mar 31, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Who are you to question me?? if you be bluntcrazeman me i deh blunt pass craze man so oga take time
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by BluntCrazeMan: 6:43am On Mar 31, 2023
Blupen969:
Who are you to question me?? if you be bluntcrazeman me i deh blunt pass craze man so oga take time
Okk
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by Flamemignon1(m): 6:54am On Mar 31, 2023
sulakishop:
You are from which planet sir?

Like I said,go get an education about human sexuality because it's obvious you need it
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by sacajawea: 7:36am On Mar 31, 2023
sisisioge:

No, I'm just a lover of some aspects of medicine. Why did you ask?
Ok. Some comments over time make me ask
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by sulakishop(m): 8:32am On Mar 31, 2023
Please give me the education because I'm sure you are an alien
Flamemignon1:

Like I said,go get an education about human sexuality because it's obvious you need it
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by Alabaintprice(m): 9:20am On Mar 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:
One thing I can tell you of their marriage. It is not mired in poverty like your typical Nigerian marriages are. And there is a good reason for that. So, you call it trash but that trash is more than likely doing better than 1000 of your typical marriages combined. undecided

Alright then, hope you will also practise or already practising same type of marriage too?.
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by RussellRutherfo: 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2023
BigCabal:

https://www.zikoko.com/ships/love-life-were-married-but-celibate/

When I saw the heading. I had to scroll down to see If it was Zikoko and I was not disappointed.
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by Kobojunkie: 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2023
Alabaintprice:
■ Alright then, hope you will also practise or already practising same type of marriage too?.
1. I have my own kind that I practice too. undecided
Re: We’re Married But Celibate by Flamemignon1(m): 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
sulakishop:
Please give me the education because I'm sure you are an alien
The one stop shop for knowledge lies in your hands and it's super free

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nairalander Pre-wedding Shoot / After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother / Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.