Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) (35064 Views)

Falz Ft Vector ( YAKUBU) Official Music Video / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) / Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by CENI: 7:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
Okealaaye:

LIAR! Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the President-elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

Do we have Lie Detector machine here? Let then use it on Tinubu and Mahmood Yakubu, let's check something cheesy cheesy
Infact the court should use Lie detector abeg.
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by OlawaleBammie: 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
Pains everywhere

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by boxypane(m): 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
Awon ode
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Poll23: 7:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
Very soon you will start regretting your stupidity
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 30, 2023

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by jasent(m): 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
Kobonaire4:
All this because their side lost.

At the end, Falz is a typical Nigerian. When they lose, they were rigged out, when they win, the election is free and fair.

APC lost the election, but they won because PDP was divided into 4 different factions, all of whom fought each other and cancelled themselves out.

Yet many of the LP and PDP supporters cannot see that because they do not want to accept that they failed. It is far more easier to blame rigging and so forth than to blame the divisions and the fact that they did not try hard enough.
No oo,all this because their mothers are Igbos,they want to take over Lagos. Abi everyone against APC non be Igbos again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
jasent:

No oo,all this because their mothers are Igbos,they want to take over Lagos. Abi everyone against APC non be Igbos again?

You guys should drop this tribalist garbage.

2 Likes

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by jasent(m): 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
Poll23:
Very soon you will start regretting your stupidity
"Very soon" at least he is better than you that's already regretting your existence. Lost thing

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by jasent(m): 7:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
Kobonaire4:

You guys should drop this tribalist garbage.
Well, ironically that's your only strategy. You guys (APC) are known for that as evidenced in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Tee2027: 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
Falz f u c k to hell we no longer care who the hell are you so
f u c k off and rot in hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
jasent:

Well, ironically that's your only strategy. You guys (APC) are known for that as evidenced in Lagos

Sorry, I'm no APC supporter. And I wish the opposition won, even though it is not my cup of tea either, but thanks to division, we have another 4 years of APC rule for nothing.

And seriously drop this tribal nonsense.

(As for Lagos, you can check my posts. I was predicting LP would win, and was disgusted by the tribalisitic campaigning of APC).

1 Like

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Mrvictorwrite(m): 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
Falz is trying.
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Karlifate: 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
The song's funny. grin grin

Vector na weyrey 🤣🤣🤣

"Mr Yakubu who came from out of space"

"Mr Yakubu is just a name"

LMAO! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Bfly: 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
They will still cash out on social media induced obideense. This is all they really care about. Not you. It does not even affect them a bit.

2 Likes

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Goodnigga: 7:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
Kobonaire4:
All this because their side lost.

At the end, Falz is a typical Nigerian. When they lose, they were rigged out, when they win, the election is free and fair.

APC lost the election, but they won because PDP was divided into 4 different factions, all of whom fought each other and cancelled themselves out.

Yet many of the LP and PDP supporters cannot see that because they do not want to accept that they failed. It is far more easier to blame rigging and so forth than to blame the divisions and the fact that they did not try hard enough.
apart from Mahmood declaration, can u prove your pary won?
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 7:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
bro4u:
But why is falz taking this thing serious lyk dis

Because he's a patriot
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by harmonyglobal: 7:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
Only Obi supporters will buy this one, I dare u to play this on TV and radio stations
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by brandmix: 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nice one
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2023
Goodnigga:
apart from Mahmood declaration, can u prove your pary won?

The parties I supported...the minor parties, all lost. I did not support APC, nor did I vote for them at any level, nor have I ever voted for them at any level.

1 Like

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
Tee2027:
Falz f u c k to hell we no longer care who the hell are you so
f u c k off and rot in hell.

You still cared, that's why you jumped into the thread

1 Like

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
bro4u:
But why is falz taking this thing serious lyk dis
everybody wanna ride on the wave...2 artists fazing out found something to resurrect their dying career...they know zombies will give them numbers

Won't be surprised if simi drop a track too.

2 Likes

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Poll23: 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
jasent:

"Very soon" at least he is better than you that's already regretting your existence. Lost thing
you are really 'lost thing' that is regretting his existence...idiot mongrel children of hate. Condom could've prevented this nuisance..jagaban is d president bt if u disagreed lagoon can save ur ass
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Ekemak: 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
Tumps up bro... They mess with d wrong generatiōn
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by ToyinDipo(m): 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
E be like skit
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Ezi1993(f): 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
[quote author=FashionCookie post=122179184]Is that all? Oga mbo
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Lorddominic(m): 7:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
...and police officer sleeping on duty at the polling booth was not left out😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Proudlyomonna: 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
Himtulie247:
You go dey slam slam till you slam yourself grin

Hahaha grin se you no go do the Igbo aaahhhh, Igbo yooooo, Igbo eeehhhh wey you dey destined to do all the days of your life till you go die enter grave grin grin
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by RexTramadol1: 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Una still get time to dey reason about this election matter? As for me,I don move on with my life Since...... Because e sure say Nigeria no go ever better at all, right from ordinary street chairman to presidency.........

Na God go really help us.....

More like Nigeria no go better for you at all.
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Tareq1105: 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
I know that Falz and other yeyebrities are doing all this bcoz of their youths followers. Nothing more. Only few yeyebrities can afford to quit obidients movement. It's a movement to further boast their followings. Now someone is saying he loved Falz and his new release.

2 Likes

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Softmirror: 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
I JUST DEY PITY DIS BOY WEY DEM DEY CALL FALZ. THE THING GO DO AM LIKE CARTOON. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beyoncé Ft. Burna Boy – JA ARA E / Slim Brown Ft Harry B - ZAMO (Video) / Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.