Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,549 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) (35062 Views)

Falz Ft Vector ( YAKUBU) Official Music Video / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) / Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by NinjaXmetahuman: 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2023
bro4u:
But why is falz taking this thing serious lyk dis
dude is hustler.

Reviving dead career on the back of obidients. grin

1 Like

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by ufuosman(m): 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
Falz πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎ
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Tareq1105: 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
OdefaGirl:

Because he's a patriot

No, it's bcoz he wants to revive his dying career.

Let the zobidients dance to his music.
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Nchenches: 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
The courts will not follow the footsteps of the INEC Chairman aimed at making every government institution in Nigeria a beehive of con men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
Tareq1105:

No, it's bcoz he wants to revive his dying career.

Let the zobidients dance to his music.

Falz we know and have known.... please who are you?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by chinae(m): 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
Vector and philosophical lines

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Jeffyblaq(m): 7:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
He's really a yakubu dat sane Nigerians will not forget in a hurry..

Itz a hit song 🎢fellazπŸ’―

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by CaptainFM1: 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
I wonder how that INEC chairman dey fit sleep for night with all the trouble he created in the country!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
Cr7media:
I really enjoyed the video.... Falz must be protected....

Check my link to be a part our upcoming free seminar on how to make 6 figures weekly with ur smart phone...

It is free

Protected from who or what exactly?

Who send dem?

Buhari don initiate transition and Tinubu is already at the doorstep to collect the baton.

Make Falz go ask him papa wetin the ones wey him talk don achieve...

INEC had a job to do, and they have done it. Wetin concern Tinubu with Falz and Vector?
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Pacyrus(m): 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
The other way round, it should be addressed as YABUKU!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Theoarhics: 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
The song is a hit. Nice lyrics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by CaptainFM1: 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
NinjaXmetahuman:
dude is hustler.

Reviving dead career on the back of obidients. grin

It's not a dead career. Rap music hasn't grown anywhere pass his foothold in Nigeria.
If you're counting top 3 rapper in the country, I'm sure you will mention Falz.

Rap artist generally need to up their games in the afrobeats market.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by HilcomTech(m): 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
Falz should be the most bitter man in Nigeria.

He would give himself high BP
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by IamV: 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
accordadoga24:
These ones wan sell music by force.

These mumus dey support the mandate thief.

If they are both supporting a mandate thief then they are also both thieves.

If they are caught trying to steal Papa's mandate, they will be beaten like common thieves caught at Jibowu market

Stop pouring your smelly saliva everywhere, please.
Thank you.
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Newton2024: 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
Yakubu is a fraudster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by jasent(m): 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Sorry, I'm no APC supporter. And I wish the opposition won, even though it is not my cup of tea either, but thanks to division, we have another 4 years of APC rule for nothing.

And seriously drop this tribal nonsense.

(As for Lagos, you can check my posts. I was predicting LP would win, and was disgusted by the tribalisitic campaigning of APC).
So what you're insinuating is that if LP/Obi didn't contest his votes would have bn added to that of Atiku? Or who told you Inec wouldn't have still manipulated the results? And why do you think Atiku is even a better option?

1 Like

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
jasent:
So what you're insinuating is that if LP/Obi didn't contest his votes would have bn added to that of Atiku? Or who told you Inec wouldn't have still manipulated the results? And why do you think Atiku is even a better option?

In politics you work with what you have, not what you wish you had.

That's all for now.
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by jasent(m): 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
bro4u:
People's madate, including his own was stolen and you don't want him to take it serious? No wonder Nigeria remain like this

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Adakintroy: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nneche:
Falz is who Burna Boy thinks he is. The real GOAT of Nigerian music.

And to think this song was done by two omoluabis, later they will say that LP is an Igbo party.

This is so heartbreaking, Nigerians are truly suffering in this hard times.. may God touch the heart of a good samaritan to help you dear

Which one be heartbreaking again. Person get phone but he wan die.

Shea he go he go hold the phone for right hand die.

If you really wan die, nobody go tell you to sell phone go buy drug.
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by ValeeLove(m): 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
From Yakubu Ayegbeni to Yakubu Mahmud, that name get issue?
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Epinbiz(m): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
The track make sense walahi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by FashionCookie(f): 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
[quote author=Ezi1993 post=122179872][/quote]
You too....
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by gbagyiza: 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
bro4u:

To be honest, Falz is a definition of a true change agent. For Nigerian citizen's to experience true change, they most be like this guy if not forget about Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by thedio(m): 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
8stargeneral:
My love for this guy dey increase everyday

We need more people like him

May your days be long on earth bro
Smile,that boy is huzzling very hard. Imagine how much he will make with 4million Obidient watch and 2million download.
Kudo to Falz for using this opportunity enrich his pocket......they av been scammed
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Roboto11: 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
bro4u:

EndSARS failed.

Elu Pee failed

You think it is easy to stomach?
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by jayAjoku(m): 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
bro4u:
he gas cash out too Na πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ him market Na music he made all the election noise to gain attention for this
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by chrixtoimoh: 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
Mr. Yakubu real fraudster
He purchased fairly used BVAS that's why it malfunctioned
Ole ole ole Mr yakubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Johans2023: 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Una still get time to dey reason about this election matter? As for me,I don move on with my life Since...... Because e sure say Nigeria no go ever better at all, right from ordinary street chairman to presidency.........

Na God go really help us.....
my brother we must bring sanity to this country, no going back. If it will take us to occupy nija I don't mind as far as the mandate of the people is restored.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Antai123(m): 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
He did not mention Yakubu Mamood, how will INEC chairman deal with this guy?, Court will bounce this case!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by blueAgent(m): 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
Kobonaire4:
All this because their side lost.

At the end, Falz is a typical Nigerian. When they lose, they were rigged out, when they win, the election is free and fair.

APC lost the election, but they won because PDP was divided into 4 different factions, all of whom fought each other and cancelled themselves out.

Yet many of the LP and PDP supporters cannot see that because they do not want to accept that they failed. It is far more easier to blame rigging and so forth than to blame the divisions and the fact that they did not try hard enough.

Clown, is that the reason why BvAS and IREV did not work on that day?

Why didn't Eye NECK upload the results to its portal live as they promised, so we can use our eyes an see PDP and fractions votes cancelling themselves.

The true us without rigging APC cannot win a single state In Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by blueAgent(m): 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
Kobonaire4:
All this because their side lost.

At the end, Falz is a typical Nigerian. When they lose, they were rigged out, when they win, the election is free and fair.

APC lost the election, but they won because PDP was divided into 4 different factions, all of whom fought each other and cancelled themselves out.

Yet many of the LP and PDP supporters cannot see that because they do not want to accept that they failed. It is far more easier to blame rigging and so forth than to blame the divisions and the fact that they did not try hard enough.

Clown, is that the reason why BvAS and IREV did not work on that day?

Why didn't Eye NECK upload the results to its portal live as they promised, so we can use our eyes an see PDP and its fractions votes cancelling themselves.

The truth is that without rigging, APC cannot win a single state In Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BeyoncΓ© Ft. Burna Boy – JA ARA E / Slim Brown Ft Harry B - ZAMO (Video) / Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.