Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,549 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) (35062 Views)

Falz Ft Vector ( YAKUBU) Official Music Video / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) / Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
Himtulie247:
You go dey slam slam till you slam yourself grin

Mr yakubu is a criminal. He has questions to answer to Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Calicoe: 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
Not everybody is blinded by tribalism.
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by aklid(m): 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2023
It’s not the first and not the last
Abeg let him continue at least he’ll be noticed 😂😂cause his artist stars been fading none stop
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by djojo(m): 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
And you think this is best for the country, we all pray for better Nigeria yet we don’t want the change we all clamoring to witness. And how long do we continue to live in fear just because of fear of unknown. Yoruba do says “miolewaku kan okin je oye idile baba eni” meaning if you are afraid of death you cannot contest for a position in your father’s land.

Okealaaye:
No one disallows the youngster who would be leprous to so do, so long he's unafraid of living in the evil forest all by himself! Let Folarin Falana continue in the folly of showing the way to his Father's house with the index finger of his left hand. Na on Sunday e go know say Saturday no be day of rest.

1 Like

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Tundex911: 9:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
No matter how dem sing sing song, this fools called politicians won't change aswear...

We need to separate before solution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by wolebest: 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM8ULpYAX8M

https://igberetvnews.com/1442114/rappers-falz-vector-slam-inec-chairman-mahmood-yakubu-new-song-video/

Bunch of stupid boys.

They both got no sense.

I'll tell them to go and contest elections in their respective States to show how acceptable they are.
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Ndubuisipaul1: 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2023
Am fully obedient, but I don't support this song. If you can prove yakubu was bribed . Why not follow legal procedure .

This public outcry should not be encourage .

This is defamation . Let's be guided
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by alamoht(m): 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
Mumusaphire:
Faz and vector are ipob. Or omo ale according to enemies of d country

You have worked so hard to bring down this country…May you never no peace ☮️
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by wolebest: 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM8ULpYAX8M

https://igberetvnews.com/1442114/rappers-falz-vector-slam-inec-chairman-mahmood-yakubu-new-song-video/

Falz papa the great Femi Falana SAN couldn't win elections in his home state Ekiti back in the days.

The only platform to government is a Political Party, no more no less and not through useless meaningless songs.
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by 9ja4live: 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
I don't know why e dey pain una. The yakubu mentioned here is the head of Eye neck not yakubu manhood. They are three different people ohhh.
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Yoighaman(m): 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2023
Falz and Vector are Igbo guys fighting for justice and transparency in the Presidential election that was allegedly rigged in favour of a Yoruba man....Let me check again...Yes, they are Igbo boys.... confirmed. sad
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
IpobAntidote:
LOSERS
Ode, to you everyone that's not supporting your urinating druggie man is a loser. Mad people people every where
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Kaytixy: 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
Even the man on wheels was slammed too. Abi na Ariwola be him name
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Mumusaphire: 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
alamoht:

You have worked so hard to bring down this country…May you never no peace ☮️
If am working against this betterment of this country, I say a big amen. But if is u that working against this betterment of the country, same thing ur prayer should go. Because I don't know what old cargo can do to move the country forward. Only rogue and thieves will pray to have such president. Only after election, transporters don dey pay 13k for a day to agbero in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Mccullum: 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
This uncouth child just looking for relevancy for his music career, a trained lawyer that lack sense, singing on an issue that's already in court by a lawyer. It's an act of unprofessionalism.
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by JOemmy(m): 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
These are the very few nigerian musicians that have the courage and decency to sing against ills in the society others only sings about women and money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Exceed15: 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
Mumusaphire:

D song dey give me vibe.. God bless fakz& vector.. before u called me ipob... I m a confirm omo oodua and i don't support thuggery and Intimidation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by udemzyudex(m): 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
Since law suit don dey fly up and down,hope yakubu no go sue falz and vector like this? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Exceed15: 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
bibiking7:

I doubt if that man listens to rap music. So he most likely won't get the message. I thought petitions have been filed. Why don't we just get on with our lives while we wait for the courts.

That's the work of his media aides

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Exceed15: 9:55pm On Mar 30, 2023
Ndubuisipaul1:
Am fully obedient, but I don't support this song. If you can prove yakubu was bribed . Why not follow legal procedure .

This public outcry should not be encourage .

This is defamation . Let's be guided

What happened to BVAS?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by lilysoft: 9:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nice one from Falz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Emola12(m): 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
Mumusaphire:
E pain you because he stand for the truth abi? go call PORTABLE zaazu make he go release his own track abeg I wan check something grin
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Emola12(m): 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
FashionCookie:
Is that all? Oga mbok go sitdown!
release your own track leh me check something abeg
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Emola12(m): 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
alrahmanonline:
Falz and Vector can cry us a river, we go use am swim. Yoruba use to say Eni ana Lára ntà.😜😜😜
#Crymeariver
#wailingcontinue
let's assuming say nah Igbo people sing the song now we for don dey see jagajagaja talk up and down say Dem be IPOB awon oloriburuku eda eyan jatijati oshi God bless FALZ and vector to stand for the truth
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by olab059(m): 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
bro4u:
But why is falz taking this thing serious lyk dis

The guy just wan be like Fela by force.
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Mumusaphire: 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
Exceed15:

D song dey give me vibe.. God bless fakz& vector.. before u called me ipob... I m a confirm omo oodua and i don't support thuggery and Intimidation.
Is like y don't know we are on same page. Check my comment well.

1 Like

Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by FashionCookie(f): 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2023
Emola12:
release your own track leh me check something abeg
As I no get work na...wacky songs all over the place. Shior! undecided
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Emola12(m): 10:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
FashionCookie:

As I no get work na...wacky songs all over the place. Shior! undecided
so why are you disturbing his own future You definitely lack integrity aswear
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Adeyemiy: 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
lol this won use the situation make money from masses,our artist sabi take advantage of ordinary people
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by FashionCookie(f): 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
Emola12:
so why are you disturbing his own future You definitely lack integrity aswear
Oga get out of my mention and go to bed. It's my opinion...if u no gree go smoke mess. Cho cho cho cho cho cho cho cho man...tueh!
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Adeyemiy: 10:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
lol this guy won use the situation take make more money from masses,our artist sabi take advantage of ordinary people
Re: Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) by Emola12(m): 10:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
FashionCookie:

Oga get out of my mention and go to bed. It's my opinion...if u no gree go smoke mess. Cho cho cho cho cho cho cho cho man...tueh!
e pain you abi go court then oloriburuku

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beyoncé Ft. Burna Boy – JA ARA E / Slim Brown Ft Harry B - ZAMO (Video) / Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.