Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Qualities Of Wife Material & Husband Material - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qualities Of Wife Material & Husband Material (686 Views)

Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) / He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qualities Of Wife Material & Husband Material by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:39am On Mar 31, 2023
Let’s discuss
Re: Qualities Of Wife Material & Husband Material by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 31, 2023
Decency (first and most important priority for me), charisma and money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qualities Of Wife Material & Husband Material by virginprincess(f): 8:46am On Mar 31, 2023
Fear of God
Decency
Honesty
Ability to forgive and tolerant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qualities Of Wife Material & Husband Material by Zonefree(m): 8:54am On Mar 31, 2023
It varies. For me, a wife material
(Nigeria standard) must have nyash and bress first.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qualities Of Wife Material & Husband Material by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 31, 2023
Zonefree:
It varies. For me, a wife material (Nigeria standard) must have nyash and bress first.
Just imagine,later you'll be complaining up and down as if marriage is a prison and a dangerous zone.
Re: Qualities Of Wife Material & Husband Material by Zonefree(m): 9:00am On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Just imagine,later you'll be complaining up and down as if marriage is a prison and a dangerous zone.
The truth dey always pain you...why?

2 Likes

Re: Qualities Of Wife Material & Husband Material by Goodlady(f): 9:00am On Mar 31, 2023
* Ability to manage money: Men love good managers. I m talking from experience.

* Cooking skills: Before sex, it's food. When a lover eat well from your kitchen, his brain ll be fixed on you.

* Bedmatics skills: Of cos, the man must be handled well in the other room. It's one of their top wishes.

* Empathy: Cos one must be considerate and put others in their own shoes.

* Home Management: Cos one must be able to put the home in order, control the kids, teach them morals.

* Business Management: Cos I must have my biz, manage it well and assist my husband in managing his own

* Neatness: Cos I hate dirtiness

* Tolerance: Cos men always act like goats. Never adhering to instructions easily and be forming boss.

* Wife Madness: Be ready to change it for men once a while when they misbehave. Don't be a puppet. Let them know their life and happiness is in your hands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qualities Of Wife Material & Husband Material by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:01am On Mar 31, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Let’s discuss

IyaebeTheGreat:
virginprincess:
Fear of God
Decency
Honesty

Non manipulative feminist.

Submissive because someone must lead the other.
Two kings do not seat on a throne and two husbands can not be in a family.

A good wife must first understand that she should accept the man's mother and not use her woman skills to cause a rift between her husband and his family.

Also, must be ready to accept a second wife if she is a Muslim because that religion accepts that so she should not act woke when her religion accepts it

A good wife must respects her husband friends at all times. And never try to cause a rift between them. Many of his friends love him unconditionally.

A good wife must spent time to pray for the family. Be more spiritually inclined. Men have no time.

A good wife must not join the coven of women to talk down on her husband for whatever reason.

A good wife must be patient and understanding especially during financial crisis or instability in the family.

A good wife needs to be intelligent and always put the business and family growth before her personal and materialistic demands.

A good wife must never compare her husband to other people husband. That is the beginning of disrespect and sometimes path to adultery.

Don't stop your husband from drinking alcohol if you married him and knew he takes alcohol. This alone don cause problem for marriage.

A good wife must understand that the man's siblings love him unconditionally and must respect them.

She must be ready to follow her husband religion and teach the children her husband religion except the husband gives an exception. Don't form woke for things that are supposed to be. Many families don break because of church or religious belief. Don't suddenly become believer or change religion. You must convince your husband first. As a mother and a wife this is essential.

You must always try to make your husband happy to come home. Don't turn his children against him. Don't weaponize them to achieve your aim. That is witchcraft. Fight your fight with him and leave his children out of it.

A good wife should always try to praise her husband good efforts to her mother. This is important. So the mother would also respect him. Men value respect from their mother inaw alot. Infact it will motivate him to do things for your family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qualities Of Wife Material & Husband Material by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 31, 2023
Zonefree:

The truth dey always pain you...why?
Is there truth that has ever escaped you? So those are what you look out for and nothing more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qualities Of Wife Material & Husband Material by Zonefree(m): 9:12am On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Is there truth that has ever escaped you? So those are what you look out for and nothing more
What do you expected me to look out for from a Nigerian wife? Long life

2 Likes

Re: Qualities Of Wife Material & Husband Material by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 31, 2023
Zonefree:

What do you expected me to look out for from a Nigerian wife? Long life
Then stop complaining about Nigerian women because you obviously make bad choices. Na WA for all of una in general

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qualities Of Wife Material & Husband Material by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:20am On Mar 31, 2023
Decency very key I agree

IyaebeTheGreat:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qualities Of Wife Material & Husband Material by Zonefree(m): 9:21am On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Then stop complaining about Nigerian women because you obviously make bad choices. Na WA for all of una in general
Who said I'm complaining? OP asked a question, I responded. Am I not permitted to state qualities of my preferred wife material ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qualities Of Wife Material & Husband Material by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:22am On Mar 31, 2023
Nothing but the truth

But the Muslim part if I was Muslim I will not accept such but am a Christian and I believe marriage is a union between two people

Yugoslavia247:

Non manipulative feminist.

Submissive because someone must lead the other.
Two kings do not seat on a throne and two husbands can not be in a family.

A good wife must first understand that she should accept the man's mother and not use her woman skills to cause a rift between her husband and his family.

Also, must be ready to accept a second wife if she is a Muslim because that religion accepts that so she should not act woke when her religion accepts it

A good wife must respects her husband friends at all times. And never try to cause a rift between them. Many of his friends love him unconditionally.

A good wife must spent time to pray for the family. Be more spiritually inclined. Men have no time.

A good wife must not join the coven of women to talk down on her husband for whatever reason.

A good wife must be patient and understanding especially during financial crisis or instability in the family.

A good wife needs to be intelligent and always put the business and family growth before her personal and materialistic demands.

A good wife must never compare her husband to other people husband. That is the beginning of disrespect and sometimes path to adultery.

Don't stop your husband from drinking alcohol if you married him and knew he takes alcohol. This alone don cause problem for marriage.

A good wife must understand that the man's siblings love him unconditionally and must respect them.

She must be ready to follow her husband religion and teach the children her husband religion except the husband gives an exception. Don't form woke for things that are supposed to be. Many families don break because of church or religious belief. Don't suddenly become believer or change religion. You must convince your husband first. As a mother and a wife this is essential.

You must always try to make your husband happy to come home. Don't turn his children against him. Don't weaponize them to achieve your aim. That is witchcraft. Fight your fight with him and leave his children out of it.

A good wife should always try to praise her husband good efforts to her mother. This is important. So the mother would also respect him. Men value respect from their mother inaw alot. Infact it will motivate him to do things for your family.
Re: Qualities Of Wife Material & Husband Material by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:24am On Mar 31, 2023
Good view

All of the above no argument

I will manage my partner business even carry the matter on my head sef

Goodlady:
* Ability to manage money: Men love good managers. I m talking from experience.

* Cooking skills: Before sex, it's food. When a lover eat well from your kitchen, his brain ll be fixed on you.

* Bedmatics skills: Of cos, the man must be handled well in the other room. It's one of their top wishes.

* Empathy: Cos one must be considerate and put others in their own shoes.

* Home Management: Cos one must be able to put the home in order, control the kids, teach them morals.

* Business Management: Cos I must have my biz, manage it well and assist my husband in managing his own

* Neatness: Cos I hate dirtiness

* Tolerance: Cos men always act like goats. Never adhering to instructions easily and be forming boss.

* Wife Madness: Be ready to change it for men once a while when they misbehave. Don't be a puppet. Let them know their life and happiness is in your hands.
Re: Qualities Of Wife Material & Husband Material by marlow1962(m): 9:24am On Mar 31, 2023
Never can tell, cus ppl can hide some to pretend good outside. Untill you've put that small iron around their fan, then all hell let loose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qualities Of Wife Material & Husband Material by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:25am On Mar 31, 2023
Most women don’t manage their husband business is wrong

They don’t know if your husband is making sales is a plus
Re: Qualities Of Wife Material & Husband Material by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:25am On Mar 31, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Nothing but the truth

But the Muslim part if I was Muslim I will not accept such but am a Christian and I believe marriage is a union between two people

If you were a Muslim. You would have no choice in the first instance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qualities Of Wife Material & Husband Material by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:25am On Mar 31, 2023
I hope we are learning

Because this discussion is very important
Re: Qualities Of Wife Material & Husband Material by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:33am On Mar 31, 2023
I will have a choice

Yugoslavia247:

If you were a Muslim. You would have no choice in the first instance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qualities Of Wife Material & Husband Material by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:34am On Mar 31, 2023
Lols. Not all but I get your point

marlow1962:
Never can tell, cus ppl can hide some to pretend good outside. Untill you've put that small iron around their fan, then all hell let loose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qualities Of Wife Material & Husband Material by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:35am On Mar 31, 2023
Nice

Zonefree:
It varies. For me, a wife material
(Nigeria standard) must have nyash and bress first.
Re: Qualities Of Wife Material & Husband Material by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:35am On Mar 31, 2023
Interesting

virginprincess:
Fear of God
Decency
Honesty
Re: Qualities Of Wife Material & Husband Material by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:42am On Mar 31, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
I will have a choice

Lol. This question has left many Muslim girls dumbfounded. The religion clearly states it.

I asked one devout Muslim and she said she will live in peace with the co wives. Because the holy book approves it. Others always assure themselves that the man will not. If your husband is a devout Muslim he will marry another wife except he has no wealth. Gladly, a Muslim gal will marry him. She has done right as the holy book says.

Many woke Muslims will want to act woke but the holy book has spoken already.

F
Re: Qualities Of Wife Material & Husband Material by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:44am On Mar 31, 2023
That’s why am not Muslim because I won’t accept this
Yugoslavia247:

Lol. This question has left many Muslim girls dumbfounded. The religion clearly states it.

I asked one devout Muslim and she said she will live in peace with the co wives. Because the holy book approves it. Others always assure themselves that the man will not. If your husband is a devout Muslim he will marry another wife except he has no wealth. Gladly, a Muslim gal will marry him. She has done right as the holy book says.

Many woke Muslims will want to act woke but the holy book has spoken already.

F
Re: Qualities Of Wife Material & Husband Material by frozen70(f): 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Let’s discuss

Honestly there is nothing like wife material or husband material

Every one should behave well to avoid disappointments and insults in a relationship

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Do Girls Need Love Or Help? / How To Naturally Discharge/break Up With A Lady You Dont Want Anymore / What Next For Auntie Tontoh Dikeh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.