Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) (6308 Views)

Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) / How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by 1Sharon(f): 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2023
Why do you feel the need to advertise? Lol
Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by kelspinall(m): 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
anakogheri
Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by Illegal1(m): 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
Omoh......me no fit talk if na true or nt bcus i no dey go church
Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by Vinnie2000(m): 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2023
Killbillz:

Uncomfortable because of what.. lol guy they are all the same. The number of good girls in church isn't because of the particular church. It's just because they're good and they're very few like we have in the society at large. Stop deceiving ur selves

Owk..

But if u attend a Catholic Church,there is dis MORALITY conciousness.
They always remind you of your SINS. smiley

unlike some Churches
That can tell you 'the Grace of God is sufficient for all Sinners'. sad cheesy 😄
Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2023
Killbillz:

Lol... I knew u would attack me. U still haven't answered my question in the other thread
let me check
Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by Danisaint112(m): 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2023
Killbillz:

Jdub? Omor I never meet girls wry nasty pass those ones abeg. U know how many dey do evangelism inside room that year 🤭

Talk true? 🙊 But the ones I know are have wife material qualities in them oo!
Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by Danisaint112(m): 7:31pm On Mar 31, 2023
Tallesty1:
So I go use my two left legs go marry cultist?

Mind your words. Na you make them cultist abi you join their cult before.
Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by Blitzking: 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
Make una dey deceive una self...girls wey go suck +/_ride your dkckkkk for night con baff Sunday morning saying babeee why don't you go to churchhhh. She fit even dey children church dey care for children
Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by oluwatisetan87: 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2023
oh no , wetin remain again oh no , wetin remain again ...
Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by online4business: 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
Church wey use one hand carry fowl and use the other hand carry bible.

When we drop sacrifice at across we know their own from our own

If you dey find where to do charm go catholic church members go carry you wakanma ....100% legit

Cartel den for .... For those wey know.

1 Like

Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by Exceed15: 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2023
marvelck:
A Catholic Church is one of the places where you can find lots of wifey material ladies

Their girls are usually godly, respectful, decent, and responsible....

If you are looking for a good woman to marry, rush go Catholic churches...their girls na bae

Wig and heavy make up no go let us know true beauty
Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by RealNiggaDee(m): 10:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
Simping simp.

There's nothing like a virtuous woman
.....stay toxic, bang her well, care for her and stay emotionally detached. This is the secret of women, would make her crazy for you , that's the best you can get from a woman, not virtuousness .

Some folks may quote me to rant , but real ladies knows I'm spitting the truth , the red pill. They may be angry but yet lauds the pill i spit.

#AlphaMale_Masculinity
Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by Treassured: 1:08am On Apr 01, 2023
Beautiful❤

2 Likes

Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by weslay: 1:22am On Apr 01, 2023
Danisaint112:
After Catholic church, Jehovah witnesses. forget condemnation you will find good women there.

Infact Jehovah witness is suppose to come first but I'm picking Catholic church because of population.

Good girls dey everywhere.

1 Like

Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by GodHimself: 2:43am On Apr 01, 2023
Back when I was in the world, catholic girls were the best.

They don’t carry guilt around like others because once they’ve gone for confession, they are good to go.

Their Mental health was generally good.

2 Likes

Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by Danisaint112(m): 4:05am On Apr 01, 2023
weslay:

Good girls dey everywhere.

Sure. But the most you will find there.
Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by Fiscus105(m): 4:14am On Apr 01, 2023
Dizzyyish:
A church, irrespective of denomination, is perhaps the worst place to find a wife.

When women are done with 'having fun' or "living their truth" they know where to settle in to get a man, and all they'll have to do is 'play the sanctimonious part'.

Also, where one meets her may not be relevant if she has already lost her virginity (shout out to virgin Mary!)

Also also, the women in the first and second images are wearing "bad bxtch" uniforms, so that one follow for 'wifey material'?

Make sure you go to club house to choose ur wife ok, infact, make it obligatory to select among stripers ok
Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by Dizzyyish: 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2023
Killbillz:

Plain simple truth.. na novice dry fall for those fables about church girls being decent

"One who deceives will always find those who allow themselves to be deceived."
- Niccolo Machiavelli
Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by Tunagee(m): 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
Danisaint112:
No doubt. Very true. There are runs girls too there but let's say the amount is way low compared to other churches.

Na pentecostal churches carry runsgirls everywhere.

1 Like

Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by LUAN1: 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
Danisaint112:
No doubt. Very true. There are runs girls too there but let's say the amount is way low compared to other churches.
jokers
Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by LUAN1: 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2023
marvelck:
A Catholic Church is one of the places where you can find lots of wifey material ladies

Their girls are usually godly, respectful, decent, and responsible....

If you are looking for a good woman to marry, rush go Catholic churches...their girls na bae
catholic is the worst. I will manage a girl from the following church tho they are not perfect:
Bible standard church
Assemblies of God
Deeper life.
Note: my opinion is base on the number of good, homely and God fearing that I have met.
But You see catholic, I never meet a good one before., They are very rough, they like díck like no man's. Business
Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by Danisaint112(m): 8:42am On Apr 02, 2023
Tunagee:

Na pentecostal churches carry runsgirls everywhere.

💯✔️

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Should Marry Linda Ikeji / Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? / You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.