Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) (6269 Views)

Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) / How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by marvelck: 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
A Catholic Church is one of the places where you can find lots of wifey material ladies

Their girls are usually godly, respectful, decent, and responsible....

If you are looking for a good woman to marry, rush go Catholic churches...their girls na bae

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by Danisaint112(m): 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
No doubt. Very true. There are runs girls too there but let's say the amount is way low compared to other churches.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by LeeSmart: 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2023
Danisaint112:
No doubt. Very true. There are runs girls too there but let's say the amount is way low compared to other churches.
Hmmm!! no make me begin confess o

2 Likes

Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by weezydee(m): 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
LeeSmart:

Clear him doubts abeg

11 Likes

Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by advanceDNA: 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
Catho....what??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by Danisaint112(m): 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2023
LeeSmart:

Maybe you dey live for ghetto and the Catholic Church wey you dey attend dey close to ghetto. If yes, take my word for it.
Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by Danisaint112(m): 1:23pm On Mar 31, 2023
After Catholic church, Jehovah witnesses. forget condemnation you will find good women there.

Infact Jehovah witness is suppose to come first but I'm picking Catholic church because of population.

4 Likes

Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by LeeSmart: 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2023
Danisaint112:

Maybe you dey live for ghetto and the Catholic Church wey you dey attend dey close to ghetto. If yes, take my word for it.
Ghetto u said?
I for tell u abt my experience for christ the king catholic church, shasa road, ikeja. But because sum of my catholic faithfuls wey the here i no go talk...
How's the family doing sir?

2 Likes

Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by Danisaint112(m): 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
LeeSmart:

Ghetto u said?
I for tell u abt my experience for christ the king catholic church, shasa road, ikeja. But because sum of my catholic faithfuls wey the here i no go talk...

Very fine and yours?
Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2023
LeeSmart:

Ghetto u said?

You'll find bad eggs everywhere
Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by Tymk: 2:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
Danisaint112:
After Catholic church, Jehovah witnesses. forget condemnation you will find good women there.

Infact Jehovah witness is suppose to come first but I'm picking Catholic church because of population.
jehovah witness is where it is

1 Like

Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2023
lol be playing yourself, as a matter of fact, the first ever girl that gave me doggy is catholic her name is rosemary angry

6 Likes

Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by maivd: 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
Merch:
lol be playing yourself, as a matter of fact, the first ever girl that gave me doggy is a catholic her name is rosemary angry
Loooolz

1 Like

Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by Autobot05: 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
What kind of deception is this comrade

7 Likes

Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by willi926(m): 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2023
care4you:
Lol. Church that worships a prostitute called mary

Or is there another Catholic am not aware of?

Na woman wey birth Christ u dey call prostitute ooo. May God forgive u and ur tongue. Y not focus on the topic, instead of bringing condemnation to ur self

17 Likes

Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by danvon(m): 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
That time... Everybody know say Theresa dey bleep guys for street, we shock wen we see am receive communion on Sunday, she was in the spirit.

Cele na d best. grin

1 Like

Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by Dizzyyish: 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
A church, irrespective of denomination, is perhaps the worst place to find a wife.

When women are done with 'having fun' or "living their truth" they know where to settle in to get a man, and all they'll have to do is 'play the sanctimonious part'.

Also, where one meets her may not be relevant if she has already lost her virginity (shout out to virgin Mary!)

Also also, the women in the first and second images are wearing "bad bxtch" uniforms, so that one follow for 'wifey material'?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
marvelck:
A Catholic Church is one of the places where you can find lots of wifey material ladies

If you are looking for a good woman to marry, rush go Catholic churches...their girls na bae

Those idiots will start flooding that place now in their desperate attempt to make it look like everyone misused their primes and to create the "we dey here too" perception.

After whoring they now want to carry their Widey to form repented sister so so and so but in their heart they no repent at all just want to find solace in that people will believe everyone is as unuseful....

I'm glad we can still have a way to separate em from the "brides" especially if you activate your sense-eye
Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by Reggaemich(m): 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2023
Good women are not only in catholic church, they can also be found in other places also

But the probability of finding a good woman in Nigeria is low,

What we have now are pretenders

2 Likes

Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2023
imagine if any harlot could enter a church and start being called a "good woman"....

Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by EriMma1: 5:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
Yeah you're right. Most girls with catholic backgrounds are very decent and good wife materials due to the doctrinal teachings and trainings they undergo from an early age.

In one of my posts, I talked about how as a catholic family, your children are enrolled for baptizmal classes at a very early age and from there they graduate to first Holy communion and confirmation classes. All these help to shape their lives as all they are taught throughout all the stages of the classes centers around the virgin Mary and her godly lifestyle, the holy Trinity, recitation of the Angelus, praying of the rosary, the holy conception and birth of our lord Jesus Christ and how to keep themselves pure like mother Mary. So they grow with this precepts and run with it making Mary their role model.
It was quite a peaceful experience.

Not to forget block Rosary. I remember attending block rosary too and that innocence about Mary could be seen in us the little saints then. The feeling that you're pure like virgin Mary is out of this world and so you work hard to keep maintain that level of purity till you marry and even after marriage.

Maybe that is why today, my ideologies and perception of life don't seem to go down well with many ladies here. Our lifestyles and upbringing are worlds apart, reason they always come for me any time I speak against some form of indecency or immoral lifestyle that has become a norm to them.

You can never go wrong raising a child in catholic. They have the best child training center.

Well, I can only say this about catholic of old. Don't know about now. Hopefully it is still what it was back then...

Let me see whether I can still recite the rosary

Hail holy queen
Mother of mercy
Help our life, our ( Shey na sweetness) our hope.
To you do we cry
Poor valley children of eve
To you do we send up our sigh
Mourning and weeping in this valley of tears
Turn them most gracious advocate
Your eyes of mercy towards... LoL ...

Haters Gon keep hating. πŸ˜‚.

6 Likes

Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by Bahamas95(m): 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
marvelck:

Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by Tallesty1(m): 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
Danisaint112:
Jehovah witnesses.
So I go use my two left legs go marry cultist?
Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by Nonexisting1: 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2023
Just say they are better pretenders than girls from pentecostal churches. They say no sex till marriage in public just to please maria di aso but in the private, they fucck like sex starved house wives. Don't ask me how I know because I fucck them steady.

Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by Vinnie2000(m): 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2023
Well OP, quite correct.

because of all Christian denominations, Catholics is the one that instills MORALITY/GUILT OF SIN on members.πŸ™‚

Some other Denominations, A Girl can Fcvk her BF on Saturday Night
and she will Freely lead Praises/Worship on Sunday morning.🀨

But if a Catholic Fcvks on Saturday Night, on Sunday Morning Mass, he/she is usually UNCOMFORTABLE in church. sad

2 Likes

Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
Danisaint112:

Jdub? Omor I never meet girls wry nasty pass those ones abeg. U know how many dey do evangelism inside room that year 🀭
Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by Liftkid(m): 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2023
EriMma1:
Yeah you're right. Most girls with catholic backgrounds are very decent and good wife materials due to the doctrinal teachings and trainings they undergo from an early age.

In one of my posts, I talked about how as a catholic family, your children are enrolled for baptizmal classes at a very early age and from there they graduate to first Holy communion and confirmation classes. All these help to shape their lives as all they are taught throughout all the stages of the classes centers around the virgin Mary and her godly lifestyle, the holy Trinity, recitation of the Angelus, praying of the rosary, the holy conception and birth of our lord Jesus Christ and how to keep themselves pure like mother Mary. So they grow with this precepts and run with it making Mary their role model.
It was quite a peaceful experience.

Not to forget block Rosary. I remember attending block rosary too and that innocence about Mary could be seen in us the little saints then. The feeling that you're pure like virgin Mary is out of this world and so you work hard to keep maintain that level of purity till you marry and even after marriage.

Maybe that is why today, my ideologies and perception of life don't seem to go down well with many ladies here. Our lifestyles and upbringing are worlds apart, reason they always come for me any time I speak against some form of indecency or immoral lifestyle that has become a norm to them.

You can never go wrong raising a child in catholic. They have the best child training center.

Well, I can only say this about catholic of old. Don't know about now. Hopefully it is still what it was back then...

Let me see whether I can still recite the rosary

Hail holy queen
Mother of mercy
Help our life, our ( Shey na sweetness) our hope.
To you do we cry
Poor valley children of eve
To you do we send up our sigh
Mourning and weeping in this valley of tears
Turn them most gracious advocate
Your eyes of mercy towards... LoL ...

Haters Gon keep hating. πŸ˜‚.

Very true, the fear of not taking holy communion on Sunday whenever we attended church with our parents would make one stay away from sin for a long time , remembering, I will goto confession scars me and makes me abstain from committing the sin, and whenever I attends confession, I will take a long time to commit any sin. even as a guy I remained a virgin till I finished secondary school. My mother enrolled us in the Bible class called C.B.I.U catholic biblical instruction union, I remember preaching at schools, I was even the chapel prefect. I really wish I could be as pure as I was while growing up πŸ˜₯

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 31, 2023
Dizzyyish:
A church, irrespective of denomination, is perhaps the worst place to find a wife.

Plain simple truth.. na novice dry fall for those fables about church girls being decent
Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2023
Killbillz:

Jdub? Omor I never meet girls wry nasty pass those ones abeg. U know how many dey do evangelism inside room that year 🀭
oh no , wetin remain again grin
Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Well OP, quite correct.

because of all Christian denominations, Catholics is the one that instills MORALITY/GUILT OF SIN on members.πŸ™‚

Some other Denominations, A Girl can Fcvk her BF on Saturday Night
and she will Freely lead Praises/Worship on Sunday morning.🀨

But if a Catholic Fcvks on Saturday Night, on Sunday Morning Mass, he/she is usually UNCOMFORTABLE in church. sad

Uncomfortable because of what.. lol guy they are all the same. The number of good girls in church isn't because of the particular church. It's just because they're good and they're very few like we have in the society at large. Stop deceiving ur selves

1 Like

Re: A Catholic Church Is Where You Can Find Enough Wifey Material Ladies (pics) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
oh no , wetin remain again grin
Lol... I knew u would attack me. U still haven't answered my question in the other thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Women Always Given Special Attention? / What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partnerβ€˜s possession? / These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.