Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) (35450 Views)

"Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu / Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment / Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Kingnelson9: 9:04am On Apr 01, 2023
Very Good
Lagos is not only for Yorubas , once the IPOB arrives then they will understand why Lagos is no man's land . Yorubas didn't build Lagos , IGBOS did and you can't denial it because you are Yoruba.
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by shonepa(m): 9:04am On Apr 01, 2023
The matter is very simple; as a typical yoruba man, i am very familiar with history i understand the stance of Biafra. Division is not their goal. Their main obective is just to protect the interest of the common Ibo man not the elite Ibo man. Most Nigerians know Ibos have a rich culture.

But instead some of the elite ibo men are passing the wrong information, and some of the ibos bought this lies. Same elites that refused to develop their community; all of dem staying in Lagos and Abuja.

And they have even worsened the situation; where do they stand? One Nigeria or Biafra

At one point they said there wont be an election in the east + sit at home order. Peter Obis movement got bigger; the cancelled the sit at home order and election proceeded.

Few weeks after the elections, they talking about Biafra again.

All these Ibo elite spreading wrong information to the ibos are to blame, they dont give a shit about them, their just manipulating their them.

What a typical Ibo man want, is just a fair share of the quota; be treated with respect and dignity.

Ibos should change their mentally; no be rocket science, everbody knows an ibo man and foreign land na 5 and 6, they contribute a lot, financially wherever dey go except their home town. To me i dont understand that idea.

Biafra is like a home calling, not division as most people interprete it. No matter where you go in life, always remember home. Develop ur home town work together as a community, not owning estates; companies; night clubs in Lagos, Abuja and abroad. Invest ur wealth in Eduaction; technical institutions.

Accomplish these as a people; never will you feel oppressed, intimidated.

Hopefully, they will wake up to reality.

onumadu:
See fear fear people already pissing their pants for nothing. grin
IPOB is not a terrorist organization.
UGM tho' ...

Just leave Igbos alone, and you will be fine, else you will invite their own satan from the East.
Nobody has monopoly of madness.
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Teeroyzimma: 9:05am On Apr 01, 2023
Christistruth03:

Nobody has been stopped from returning to their Homeland if they don’t feel safe in Lagos

It is not by force to stay in Lagos
After they've used all their investment on Lagos?
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Ened(m): 9:10am On Apr 01, 2023
Uptheante:

I no be Igbo,by the way & I no support IPOB.
I only believe that Igbo pple have the right to defend themselves from Yoruba rascals & criminals.

Well I am also not Ibo. I have noticed that the ibos show hatred to Hausa/Fulani since 2015 wen PMB won election. Now BAT won, they are directing hatred towards Yoruba. The Yorubas are only responding to the hate directed at them & their leaders. Don't forget also, that due to the activities of IPOB, South East is not safe or economically viable. Why not leave in peace with ur host.
It was about the election but the elections are over, but sm pple are still nursing the pain of defeat.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by DestinyNigga: 9:12am On Apr 01, 2023
[quote author=JudahTheDream post=122209806][/quote]

IPOB is not a terrorist organization. The same people that tagged them terrorist has apologized. Do you think that the world don't know the truth? Those that have been destroying Igbo people business, are they doing the right thing? Do you expect Igbos to keep accepting such fate all the time? What us the offense of Ndigbo that warrant such punishment?
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by DestinyNigga: 9:15am On Apr 01, 2023
Ened:

Well I am also not Ibo. I have noticed that the ibos show hatred to Hausa/Fulani since 2015 wen PMB won election. Now BAT won, they are directing hatred towards Yoruba. The Yorubas are only responding to the hate directed at them & their leaders. Don't forget also, that due to the activities of IPOB, South East is not safe or economically viable. Why not leave in peace with ur host.
It was about the election but the elections are over, but sm pple are still nursing the pain of defeat.

How did Igbos hate Yorubas? How many house or business of Yoruba have igbos destroy just because Tinubu won? How can people that won election be destroying the property of those that lose? Learn how to judge bro
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by zinizta: 9:31am On Apr 01, 2023
Tranquillity360:
Boy we are not moved by threats from cowards.

Take action and we will take you serious.

Foolish people will never think several moves ahead.
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by fasterwell(m): 9:32am On Apr 01, 2023
Jogs1900:

Are all southeasterners in Lagos state into importation? Do oil companies engage in the drilling of crude oil alone? They can decide to locate their headquarters anywhere in the country they operate.
Hold your governors accountable to seek approval from the federal government to open ports in your region. Afterall, Lekki, Edo , and some other ports were approved.

I believe you don't understand anything at all.

You asked if all South Easterners in Lagos State are into importation.

Not all of them are into importation but those who migrate to Lagos State for hustling are doing so because of the thriving business environment over there.

Now, why is it easier to do business in Lagos State than other parts of the country?

The seaports an airport our number one reason business owners from other parts of the country migrate to Lagos State or have a base in Lagos State.

Do you think if the sea ports and Airports across the country I work into their best standard that everyone will like to move to Lagos State when they can easily do their business wherever they are?

Do you also think that will try to the thriving businesses in Lagos State that people will migrate to that state? If that is the case why is ekiti state not filled with people from across the country?

You also asked if drilling of oil is the only thing all companies does.

Whatever they are doing in Lagos State contributing to the growth and economy of Lagos State they should go back and do same in the Host state where they are drilling oil. They are in niger Delta States drilling oil but have their headquarters in Lagos State providing employment to the people of Lagos State and paying tax to the Lagos State government when they are supposed to have their headquarters in the States where they are drilling oil, provide employment opportunities to the residents of the State and also pay taxes to the state government.

Transactions from oil explode from the niger Delta state are majorly being done in Lagos State and oil exploit from niger Delta state I've been lifted from Lagos State dear by contributing immensely to the economy of Lagos State government while the States and communities where the hallway were explored I left with almost nothing.

When the people of niger Delta are calling for true federalism system of governance, these are part of the things they want to correct.
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by shegra58: 9:35am On Apr 01, 2023
Uptheante:

Yoruba & noise na 5 & 6.
You pple can do all these yet Fulani are ruling Ilorin after defeating your ancestors?
You better go & beg Igbo before they defeat you & conquer Lagos
mumu Ijaw collected your land too those our ancestors war are outdated
Igbo that has never won a battle in their history want to help someone else conquer their land how daft are you ?
Everything Igbo touch turned to failure we are the Yorubas we fought the longest civil war in the world history we just don't fight battle which requires sense with sword we are warriors.
The most senseless tribe I've ever come across who killed themselves because they want to pass a message to the federal government is igbo
The one tribe who's killing the I'll life economy of their region by imposing unnecessary stay at home because they are fighting Buhari government and yet they are enjoying free life in Lagos and still want to provoke their landlord
Hell una go see for Yoruba hand we are over there at the presidency,we are more than you talking of population we have everything you don't have wait and see the massacre you're going to experience in Lagos if you try nonsense Lagos is surrounded by other YORUBA STATE we have killed you before and we can do it again

WE ARE THE YORUBAS
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by shegra58: 9:37am On Apr 01, 2023
Tranquillity360:
You people can Only make noise on social media.

We dey no man's land and hate filled people can't do anything.
your shops are been burning and nothing can be done about it when we done burning your shop we'll start burning you people grin
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Popeonah(m): 9:45am On Apr 01, 2023
flokii:
LASG must not take this lightly.. DSS, NPF and Army should start combing Igbo settlements in Lagos to flush out Igbos. They have sleeper cells in Lagos and are fast spreading to other parts of Yorubaland. Most of these yeybrities and skitmakers are members of the terrorist organization called IPOB.

Like play, these folks are inviting troible into their lives.

If Lagos don tire you, go back to alaigbo to do business and live in peace there.. Nobidy is forcing you to remain in Lagos.

If Yoruba chiefs and royal fathers too decide to give the instruction that no Yoruba son and daughter should patronize Igbo owned businesses and shops again in South West. I hope this nincompoop talking in the video knows it's over for Igbos in Lagos.
You're a serious noise maker, you want fight bah, I trust ibos they are always serious
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by gidado14(m): 9:54am On Apr 01, 2023
Darren95:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKJSzLQu_7s

Please security agencies should take note.

Igbo chiefs vows to invite IPOB to Lagos to protect them!!! Wow
Igbo fighting Hausas
Igbo fighting Yorubas
Igbo Fighting Nigeria's peace
what exactly do Igbo people want.
You can't have anything by force
Nobody fear you guys
so chill out

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13)

President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) / I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare / Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.