Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane (1329 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You / The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane / Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by Wizzy13: 2:26pm On Mar 31, 2023
Mine is PALOMA by Mr.P ft Singah
this song always made me remember the good old days (2021) with my ex, all the good days and times we do share together, that song was Our most played song when being together.
Maryanne sorry for letting you go

Please share yours and what made that song exceptional?

2 Likes

Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by Zonefree(m): 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
Wizzy13:
this song always made me remember the good old days (2021) with my ex, all the good days and times we do share together, that song was Our most played song when being together.

Why did you let Maryanne go?

3 Likes

Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by Wizzy13: 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
Zonefree:
Why did you let Maryanne go?
she loves money too much

3 Likes

Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by Zonefree(m): 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2023
Wizzy13:

she loves money too much
And you're still telling her sorry for letting her go? undecided

Wow. You're SIMPly amazing, I must say.

8 Likes

Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by blacksam01: 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
Gamble by Kenny rogers

1 Like

Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by WhereMyLoud: 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
Dan seal - The healing kind
Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by ProphetM0hammad: 3:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
WhereMyLoud:
Dan seal - The healing kind
All too well by Taylor Swift
Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by Autobot05: 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2023
Many songs ...
But that particula by Major Lazer and DJ Maphorisa, Nasty C, Ice Prince, Patoranking and Jidenna always put me in the memory lane ( I dunno why ) .

1 Like

Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by Autobot05: 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2023
Wizzy13:

she loves money too much

Sell your house .. your car and family properties and goan get your maryanne back angry angry
Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by Wizzy13: 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
Autobot05:

Sell your house .. your car and family properties and goan get your maryanne back angry angry

I broke up with her
i only love her s3x life cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by MechanicMike: 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
Wizzy13:

angry
Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by Wizzy13: 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
Zonefree:

And you're still telling her sorry for letting her go? undecided

Wow. You're SIMPly amazing, I must say.

you are more SIMPle than me cheesy
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by MechanicMike: 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
Wizzy13:

you dont hav schkoool homewok?(no oofeinsece) angry
Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by Wizzy13: 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2023
MechanicMike:

you dont hav schkoool homewok?(no oofeinsece) angry
do i look like a kid or what come lemme employ you to my ICT training centre

1 Like

Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by Jesterinjay: 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
Graduation Juice wrld
It takes me back to my high school days
Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by MechanicMike: 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2023
Wizzy13:

do i look like a kid or what
come lemme employ you to my ICT training centre

Only a children will create this kind of dry thread sir...yes u behave like kid!!(no offenscce) angry
Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by Vinnie2000(m): 6:34pm On Mar 31, 2023
Hear your Papa, Hear your Mama- by Mike Okri. sad
Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by kelspinall(m): 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
big sean,john legend and Kanye west - one man can change the world
Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by Illegal1(m): 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
Omoh......u don make me fall in love by Dbanj.

dis song dey always remind me of my 1st grl for village bk then,i dey always play dis music wen ever she dey around,and she go jst dey smile any how...

i still love franca,bt babe dn marry..

2 Likes

Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by labake1(f): 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
Yeye boyfriend by Zaltan
Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by MetroLane: 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
Nabaka by Jeremiah Gyang

and

Olufunmi by Style Plus.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by ChiefAkajiaku(m): 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
Money Money Money by ADBA
Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by Lamanii22(f): 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
Any reggae songs…. It always take me back to my childhood days, the good old days
Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 31, 2023
Lifestyle by Rich gang reminds me of my first year in varsity... I'm not a party person, but there was this one night I went all out with a friend and we attended Miss fresher, Miss thick madam, miss gay, and we went to the after party after that and the lifestyle song was big back then... We partied until morning.

And it was the first and the last time I attended those parties, but I really had fun.
Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by Sonnobax15(m): 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2023
cheesy
Melo melo by olamide...omoh,that song that year for poly,so tay I made it my ring tone....All thanks to my banny,Faith,back then.......She was one calm banny... Can't still believe we didn't end up as a couple las las after all the childish promises cheesy
Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by Peskid147: 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2023
Beautiful in white by west life
Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by parcydrix(m): 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
Young dumb and broke - khalid

Reminds me of high school (good times)
Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by Obedinho130: 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2023
Something about me by wixboy. Good old days
Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by placeofallure(f): 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
MechanicMike:

Only a children will create this kind of dry thread sir...yes u behave like kid!!(no offenscce) angry

shocked shocked shocked......a children? Awww undecided

2 Likes

Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by placeofallure(f): 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2023
Bi mo ba n s'ere mi, Bi mo ba n s'ere mi, llogbo a fe jẹ ni bè , Ketu a fe jẹ ní bè, Agarawu a fẹ jẹ ní bè... ṣe mo se'resi ni se'resi ni o, abi mo se macaroni ni....Obesere Papa To sì bè.

We, My bf and I, find it so funny how somebody can come up with that up there. It thrilled him so much he had to get the CD and whenever we felt like having a hard laugh, he plays it.
Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by dxpen6ivofficial(m): 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
Free style on Davido overdem all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVVpzkw2RdQ
Re: Which Music Takes You Down The Memory Lane by MechanicMike: 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
placeofallure:

shocked shocked shocked......a children? Awww undecided

Are u one of those gold digger that act like childrens? Shame on u if u belong to that group.anyways are u lightskin?(no offenscce) angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Swedish Govt Officially Declares Sex As Competition, See How To Win / Who Has Used This Combination Of Cream And Soap? / Too Possessive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.