Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,379 members, 7,846,612 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Video Of Secondary School Students Dancing Provocatively Sparks Outrage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of Secondary School Students Dancing Provocatively Sparks Outrage (5236 Views)

Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage / Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage / Two Nigerian Women Kissing At A Wedding Ceremony. Photo Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Secondary School Students Dancing Provocatively Sparks Outrage by emorse(m): 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
Reminderz:

I don't know how you guys seems to conflate a piece of cloth or language with Religion.. you guys see other people there, you didn't talk about whether they are Christians, but once it's anything related to the other religion you guys come out bleating like a ram from all angles saying all kind of things towards the religion...

hijab is a piece of clothing, anybody can wear hijab.. Arabic is a language, anybody can speak Arabic... it doesn't mean they are muslims, and even if they are, it doesn't signify what's accepted by the religion... Christians have done much worse in history and recent but nobody bats an eye by abusing the religion, they face the person...

but once it is a thing, or people, with even a Muslim name, a piece of cloth or language, you hear all kind of rubbish people say... instead of facing the person that did wrong, na the religion dem go face... hypocrites...
Saying the hijab is just a piece of cloth is a way of excusing "bad" behaviour (Note that "bad" is in quotes). Islamic teachers and leaders don't think so. The case in Iraq is a major example. The lady lawyer who wasn't called to bar until about a year later is another.

You say anybody can wear the hijab and you're quite right. But would you answer answer this question honestly? How many non Muslims have you seen wearing it? Can you give me an estimate in percentage?

By the way, you're being unnecessarily emotional. The person you quoted suggested that such behaviour is not expected or condoned in Islam(even though he never mentioned the religion) which is not a bad thing to say if you ask me. It is not expected in Christianity either that's why Christian ladies are condemned for dressing and dancing provocatively especially in church when they do so. Take the thread below for example

https://www.nairaland.com/7636324/moment-clergywoman-lands-slap-ladys
I could argue that the lady in question is not a Christian because it was a wedding.

Not every statement is an attack bro. Try and be calming down. Some nonentities are trying to drag us down the path of a tribal war already and God forbid they succeed. Please don't add religion to it.
Re: Video Of Secondary School Students Dancing Provocatively Sparks Outrage by Reminderz: 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
emorse:

Saying the hijab is just a piece of cloth is a way of excusing "bad" behaviour (Note that "bad" is in quotes). Islamic teachers and leaders don't think so. The case in Iraq is a major example. The lady lawyer who wasn't called to bar until about a year later is another.

You say anybody can wear the hijab and you're quite right. But would you answer answer this question honestly? How many non Muslims have you seen wearing it? Can you give me an estimate in percentage?

By the way, you're being unnecessarily emotional. The person you quoted suggested that such behaviour is not expected or condoned in Islam(even though he never mentioned the religion) which is not a bad thing to say if you ask me. It is not expected in Christianity either that's why Christian ladies are condemned for dressing and dancing provocatively especially in church when they do so. Take the thread below for example

https://www.nairaland.com/7636324/moment-clergywoman-lands-slap-ladys
I could argue that the lady in question is not a Christian because it was a wedding.

Not every statement is an attack bro. Try and be calming down. Some nonentities are trying to drag us down the path of a tribal war already and God forbid they succeed. Please don't add religion to it.
alaye you just dey write story... if you truly understood what I post you don't need to write all these stories..

I said why is it that when a Muslim does something people don't attack the person but the religion unlike when Christians does the same thing? and does wearing hijab means someone is a saint? when someone errs, attack that person not his religion or tribe.
Re: Video Of Secondary School Students Dancing Provocatively Sparks Outrage by Beverlyjean(f): 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2023
Killbillz:

Good but when a lady who went to the club with her lover was dumped for giving that male prostitute Chris Brown a lap dance majority of the ladies on here were against the poor guy saying it's just a harmless dance. Thank goodness we still have ladies who tell it like it is on here.

I supported her ex that dumped her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Secondary School Students Dancing Provocatively Sparks Outrage by emorse(m): 9:45am On Apr 02, 2023
Reminderz:

alaye you just dey write story... if you truly understood what I post you don't need to write all these stories..

I said why is it that when a Muslim does something people don't attack the person but the religion unlike when Christians does the same thing? and does wearing hijab means someone is a saint? when someone errs, attack that person not his religion or tribe.
Once again, you're being unnecessarily emotional. The person you quoted mentioned the hijab. He never attacked Islam. But as long as you sha understand wetin you dey talk, no wahala.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating An Only Child. Not Easy / Val Is Over Any Regrets? / My Girlfriend Tried Her Powers On Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.