Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) (65376 Views)

All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) / What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) / Man Proposing To His FiancΓ©e Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by FiremanX: 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Feeling sl.utty nowadays
The mods re deleting ur threads,,nice one 😁
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2023
FiremanX:

I look forward to the ban 😎😎😎 I guess it's fine talking about homosexuality as long as you're negative about it. πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

I will reinvent and reemerge stronger and more potent. Bad news for you βœŠπŸΎπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
FiremanX:

Infact tell them to deactivate my account. It's time for a metamorphosis 😎

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:13am On Apr 04, 2023
FiremanX:

Still waiting for the ban...πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ Are you sure you sent enough complaints?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by FiremanX: 7:51am On Apr 04, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Still waiting for the ban...πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ Are you sure you sent enough complaints?
No one reported you, u re the sole reason why ur thread was deleted and stop crying all over my mentions like a sissy, sorry I forgot u are a sissy... πŸ˜‚
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by JaceBlaze: 8:06am On Apr 04, 2023
Sepukku:

They are leaving for economic reasons and using LGBTQ as an excuse. When was the last time you heard of any gay person being prosecuted in Nigeria for gay activities.

The people who spend day in day out vilifying the rainbow 🌈 community are willing to put the ego and the so-called "African cultural values" on the line just for economic reason? So y'all are coward enough to latch on to the LGBTQ for your selfish reasons...I see

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:35am On Apr 04, 2023
FiremanX:
No one reported you, u re the sole reason why ur thread was deleted and stop crying all over my mentions like a sissy, sorry I forgot u are a sissy... πŸ˜‚

But you're the one who was closely monitoring that my posts were being deleted "one by one" .πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

"Real man" keeping a close eye on the "sissy". I wonder why πŸ€”

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Edeyoung: 11:17am On Apr 04, 2023
WannaHowzit:

But you're the one who was closely monitoring that my posts were being deleted "one by one" .πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

"Real man" keeping a close eye on the "sissy". I wonder why πŸ€”

Disgusting gay

If nigerians were the ones promoting homosexyality in a south African forum you all will see another reasons for xenophobic attacks on harmless Nigerians

Sick and cultureless african of a country
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
Edeyoung:

Disgusting gay

If nigerians were the ones promoting homosexyality in a south African forum you all will see another reasons for xenophobic attacks on harmless Nigerians

Sick and cultureless african of a country

Yes, your culture is drugs, scams, organ harvesting, japaring and pooping in guttersβœŒπŸ½πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Sepukku: 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2023
JaceBlaze:

The people who spend day in day out vilifying the rainbow 🌈 community are willing to put the ego and the so-called "African cultural values" on the line just for economic reason? So y'all are coward enough to latch on to the LGBTQ for your selfish reasons...I see

This is the reason I say ya'll are not sharp upstairs and have no idea how to use social engineering to your advantage.

As they say in Naija "Keep playing mumu there forming good boy".

naija no dey carry last.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Sepukku: 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Yes, your culture is drugs, scams, organ harvesting, japaring and pooping in guttersβœŒπŸ½πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

dont forget hardest working African.

Top black doctors in the world

Top Black engineeers.

Present in almost every fortune 500 company on the planet

Top investment banks in the world

Coming straight out of the mouth of one of your own intellectuals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jVhhM5kKc8
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
Sepukku:

dont forget hardest working African.

Top black doctors in the world

Top Black engineeers.

Present in almost every fortune 500 company on the planet

Top investment banks in the world

Coming straight out of the mouth of one of your own intellectuals.

Then why are you scamming, japaring and pooping in gutters☹️☹️☹️ There's something fundamentally wrong with you πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ that can't be solved in the next 100 years unless SA nukes you and puts up Shoprite stores everywhere.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Edeyoung: 9:46pm On Apr 04, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Then why are you scamming, japaring and pooping in gutters☹️☹️☹️ There's something fundamentally wrong with you πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ that can't be solved in the next 100 years unless SA nukes you and puts up Shoprite stores everywhere.

Your abominable country wont even stand if nigeria decides to invade it....

Every human japa for is own reason and not necessarily economic reason like you're implying
Our japarism as made us skilled people round the globe we are making waves both in africa , europe and America, what advantage of you not japaring your abominable country giving you or add to your country stupid slave country with no culture

What you guys know how to do best is attack innocent hardworking Nigerians
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Sepukku: 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
WannaHowzit:

It will take that 100 years for Bantu educated folk to catch up to Nigerians so we are far advanced intellectually and educationally.

Don't be mad. Its the way it is.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by EmiDior(m): 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Yeah, i'm still wondering how Nigerians became the world's biggest houseniggas even though you became independent in 1960 and didn't experience apartheid.

And yet your tongues are permanently up white man's

Can you finish any sentence without praising the white man?

How's that possible Morpheus, hatrick, emidon?
why cant u go a day without mentioning my moniker? Huh?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? / How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.