Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) (65286 Views)

All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) / What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) / Man Proposing To His FiancΓ©e Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Komu1048(m): 8:45am On Apr 02, 2023
N3TRAL:
Awwwwwwwn

So cute 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

One day Nigerians will be judged by the quality of their brains and not their sexual orientation.

If you're judging gays, throw your iphone away. Tim Cook , the CEO of Apple , is gay.

Say whatever you like πŸ˜‚. Curse as much as you want.

It will happen in your lifetime and I'll be present at the ceremony. I may even be the chairman of the gay wedding who knows?

Not just a white wedding, but a traditional gay wedding too in this country.

LGBTQ+ has come to stay and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it-fact.

Happy Married life cute men πŸ’ πŸ’•

No b Nigerians again? Ordinary big ukwu will make them denounce their evil community soon. Even u sef will abandon the ceremony if u jam better bottle shape girl
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by rolams(m): 8:47am On Apr 02, 2023
They need a brain check!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by webizone(m): 8:50am On Apr 02, 2023
Barims:
God is Stupid sad angry
Why are you saying that?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by JaceBlaze: 9:12am On Apr 02, 2023
Edeyoung:

This is the best thing south Africans are priding themselves off

A white man babaric practice

When we call south africans slaves we are not far from the truth

Well thats funny because from what I heard most gay clubs in South Africa are mostly filled with people from East,West and Central Africa... that's some funny stuff right there.🀫

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Psychopatheko: 9:14am On Apr 02, 2023
grin the guy dey cover mouth in excitement like say he be girl with him beads like mop you leave pussy dey collect dick for yansh
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by 9jaRealist: 9:32am On Apr 02, 2023
Bvlgari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-assOOlwZc

Trending video of a Nigerian man proposing to another Nigerian man shocked shocked shocked

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cqe1vWOjJ6p/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

CONGRATS dudes…
Life is too short, and you only have one to live - don’t live one of HYPOCRISY!

>

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by enemyofprogress: 9:42am On Apr 02, 2023
Na dem, members of Lagos is a no man's land and developers of the world.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Angelovic96: 9:46am On Apr 02, 2023
God1000:
So you don't mind even if it destroys the society
. Destroy what society do you mean??..the society that Nigerian politicians have destroyed. Does values, morals and good conscience still mean anything in Nigeria??
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by DestinyNigga: 10:33am On Apr 02, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
You're entitled to what makes you feel belongs

We can't accept such in our society. It's a taboo. Let them go to western world where they will be free to practice that. Here in Africa, we don't tolerate such!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Edeyoung: 11:03am On Apr 02, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Yeah white men couldn't resist this delicious South African menz, thats why we have millions of them and they stayed πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

They stayed to always remind you all they bought you guys to south africa to work as slave's from your original country they are still your master's you adorn their illicit behaviours

If the black southafricans were the ones who started this gay shit the white will promote it as animalistic but you slaves of theirs won't promote it that way but rather adore it like fools

Always ready to lynch on innocent Nigerians thats all what you guys knows how to do best

South african men have big ass could be the reason you lot practise such unethical behavior
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by kelspinall(m): 11:45am On Apr 02, 2023
2 idiots
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by ogelekpomgam(m): 11:56am On Apr 02, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Agreed to disagree that what makes you feel belongs is the source of your happiness tongue
Keep supporting evil,ye son of Satan!!! angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Horus(m): 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
What happen in other people's bedrooms is none of my business grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Edeyoung: 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2023
Horus:
What happen in other people's bedrooms is none of my business grin

Its my business
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by latolz: 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2023
As sick ss fvck..
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by chukdy(m): 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
Madness
Bvlgari:

Trending video of a Nigerian man proposing to another Nigerian man shocked shocked shocked

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Thegamingorca(m): 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:
Na this kind thing kill people of lut o

Lmao
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by achimendy(m): 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2023
headbasher96:
We go soon reach where guy go carry gun the waka the rape him fellow guys GOD u have been guiding my ass.hole pls continue to do so for me anybody that is interested in my ass holy ghost fire

Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by achimendy(m): 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
Bvlgari:

They need mountain of fire deliverance asap.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Loverboi2cute(m): 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
N3TRAL:
Awwwwwwwn

So cute 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

One day Nigerians will be judged by the quality of their brains and not their sexual orientation.

If you're judging gays, throw your iphone away. Tim Cook , the CEO of Apple , is gay.

It will happen in your lifetime and I'll be present at the ceremony. I may even be the chairman of the gay wedding who knows?

LGBTQ+ has come to stay and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it-fact.

there's something wrong with ur head... whatever..ur opinion... peace
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
N3TRAL:
Awwwwwwwn

So cute 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Thunder fire you 1,000,000,000 times!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Slmgirldippussy: 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
N3TRAL:
Awwwwwwwn

So cute 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Yes AMERICA IS TRYING SO HARD TO PUSH THIS DOWN OUR THROATS.
WE WILL LIVE TO KILL GAYS
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by error4040: 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
omasbobo:

Mumu, you think you know better than jobs who choose Tim as apple's c.e.o before his death? Online entrepreneur, dey waste your life on nairaland. You capped about apple not being innovative since jobs demise and yet Apple is dominating the entire planet, Asia, America, UK and even Africa you name it! Even your raggedy girlfriend is a low-key apple fan.

Simple conversation omo ale Don de bring useless thoughts of someone wasting his life on nairaland.
Bruh if jobs was alive and witnessed what TIM is doing to his innovation he might sue TIM to court for being a Failure in terms of Creativity.

See i just SMH when People like you belive Nairaland is a place for Gossip news and gibberish just like lindaikeji blog.
Bruuuh this is a forum where minded people conversate, dont just think coming here is a waste of time.

Anyway as I said earlier Omo ale!
If that parasite for your brain de Ginger you Comot for you street come out kneel to a fellow guy and see what happens.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by error4040: 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
Slmgirldippussy:

Yes AMERICA IS TRYING SO HARD TO PUSH THIS DOWN OUR THROATS.
WE WILL LIVE TO KILL GAYS

Make e comot for em Street kneel for a guy then see if him fit rise again cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Munzy14(m): 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2023
mariahAngel:

Iru love osi ewo niyen? undecided
Okunrin ati okunrin? Ni kini?
Jesu gba wa!

E ma pele e! undecided
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Nyanabo(m): 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2023
I've learnt to mind my business in this country/this life. Their proposal, their life, their marriage, their asshole not mine.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Edeyoung: 11:27pm On Apr 02, 2023
Nyanabo:
I've learnt to mind my business in this country/this life. Their proposal, their life, their marriage, their asshole not mine.

You're condemned for life....i will love you to be bold and display such abomination in a piblic space
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:06am On Apr 03, 2023
ComeToJesus:
Ever since I realised that this is a misunderstood form of mental illness, I have been advocating for treatment of these deviants.

They need help to be broken from these psychiatric shackles that have robbed them of a sound mind and have given them over to a reprobate mind.

It's a crisis that needs societal intervention. Government needs to strengthen psychiatric institutions to have the capacity to stem this anomaly.

Thank you homophobe for making me trend β¬‡οΈπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ Tops holla.

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Edeyoung: 3:26am On Apr 03, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Thank you homophobe for making me trend β¬‡οΈπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ Tops holla.

Leaky leaky anus
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by WannaHowzit(m): 3:32am On Apr 03, 2023
Edeyoung:

Leaky leaky anus

Same as your mother.

My mens arent complaining. It's just you. πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Edeyoung: 3:34am On Apr 03, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Same as your wife.

Atleast i got a wife you got a man tearing is ass and forcing people to accept your abominable act
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by WannaHowzit(m): 3:38am On Apr 03, 2023
Edeyoung:

Atleast i got a wife you got a man tearing is ass and forcing people to accept your abominable act

I hope your world class hospital system in JapageriaπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ with just 3 ambulances will handle your wife's leakage, when the doctors are done pooping in the gutters ☹️☹️☹️

That's what heteros have delivered so far.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kano Woman Marries Older Whiteman Days After He Arrived Kano: Video / Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot / I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.