Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Could She Be Telling Lies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could She Be Telling Lies? (653 Views)

Help Me: Please Is This Lady Telling Lies? / 7 Things You Should Be Telling Her Other Than 'i Love You / 10 Things You Should Be Telling Your Partner Besides ‘i Love You’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could She Be Telling Lies? by ayesco202(m): 10:50am On Apr 01, 2023
The last time she visited, she refused to have raw sex. When I inquired further, she said she was ovulating and wouldn't want to be caught unawares. I asked if she ever took in from the previous ones and she responded in the affirmative. I was gobsmacked.

I said she wasn't telling the truth as I always withdrew. I noted she only cooked up the lie just to avoid raw sex but she insisted she took in and that she was afraid to tell me as I might tell her to keep the baby which she wasn't ready for.

When she was leaving, I asked that she be sincere with me about the pregnancy saga and she later admitted she didn't get pregnant. Her pregnancy test strip brought two lines at first and after some time displayed one, according to her.

I find it hard to believe that she didn't take in. I feel she later changed the story in order to avoid having issues with me. Could she be telling lies about not getting pregnant? Did she actually get pregnant?
Re: Could She Be Telling Lies? by ItisWell22(f): 10:55am On Apr 01, 2023
Maybe she was pregnant, but not sure of the paternity. 🤧

A lot of thoughts come to mind.

1. Are you ready to be a father? 🤔
If yes, then do it the right way.
If no, allow it pass.

2. What if you’re not the only 1 she has, and she’s just trying to protect you?
STIs and Ds are real.

3. You always withdraw and somehow she couldn’t remain resolute on her being fertile (ovulating) as a reason for avoiding raw sex, but had to “lie” about been pregnant in the past.

Sorry oh… most likely someone else is pouring in, and she needs to maintain a clear demarcation between the men in her life, so she go fit hold the father straight up.

You withdraw, the other pours in! 🤐

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Telling Lies? by ayesco202(m): 10:59am On Apr 01, 2023
ItisWell22:
Are you ready to be a father? 🤔
Yes, I am.
Re: Could She Be Telling Lies? by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 01, 2023
She got pregnant and changed the story because of the way you were reacting to it
Re: Could She Be Telling Lies? by SPAMBOX7: 11:11am On Apr 01, 2023
ayesco202:
Yes, I am.
Then stop pulling out. Simple
Re: Could She Be Telling Lies? by ItisWell22(f): 11:15am On Apr 01, 2023
ayesco202:
Yes, I am.

Do what’s right…
Re: Could She Be Telling Lies? by Kobicove(m): 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2023
Stop giving yourself unnecessary headache
Re: Could She Be Telling Lies? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2023
why are you so hellbent on having raw sex and getting this babe pregnant? its obvious she doesnt want to be "caught unaware".
if you want to get her pregnant then tell her exactly that and start making plans for you guys to be together fulltime.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven Says Nigerian Pastor / A Letter To The Single Ladies. / How To Cure Withlo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.