Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria (44806 Views)

An Oha Plantation / Senate Seeks Ban On Importation Of Palm Oil Into Nigeria / Farmers Raise Alarm Over Importation Of Frozen Chickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by Yugoslavia247(m): 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2023
Oha soup

2 Likes

Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by cuulausk(m): 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2023
Oha tree wey full for my parent backyard in owerri…

2 Likes

Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by mariahAngel(f): 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2023
Oha leaves wey never reach us for Nigeria? Ewo! πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by Paracetamol01: 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2023
Annang people call it nkpafere

1 Like

Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by Jokerman(m): 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2023
Russians or Chinese no dey chop leaves?
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by Sammy5413(m): 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2023
Oyibo don chop Oha leaf bow
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by yogayoga23: 6:31pm On Apr 01, 2023
spearman:
Please don't ruin it be using the importation as an opportunity to go "develop" America.

Brooo grin grin
Developers shall develop πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

2 Likes

Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by Albertgr8: 6:31pm On Apr 01, 2023
Soon we Nigerians May not be able to afford the leave from local market because of export
God we are in your hands ooo
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by Ckonnet: 6:31pm On Apr 01, 2023
spearman:
Please don't ruin it be using the importation as an opportunity to go "develop" America.

President elect don cast that location already.

3 Likes

Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by GeniusWeb: 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2023
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by Reelmii: 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2023
Nice development...just that the price for oha now go high...all those women wey dey oyingbo their mouth go wide now grin

I miss Nigeria sha

1 Like

Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by gaskiyamagana: 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2023
NothingDoMe:
I agree πŸ’―. The one that Tinubu did in chicago is still a big issue to all of us sane and hardworking Nigerians.
Tinubutrialysis patient is sighted.
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by maureensylvia(f): 6:38pm On Apr 01, 2023
JoshTim:
Where is MaureenHD, food don land o

I don land oooo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by onuman: 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2023
People in Nigeria never see uha in large quantities and cheap pieces, na to export to those in America.
Since the end of the civil war when you people started to escape from Nigeria, now it's time for you people to return to Nigeria and grab your country, Nigeria, from herdsmen and foreigners who are bent on taking your fatherland from you.
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by ytdivine(m): 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2023
Good news, happy to have oha tree
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by EriMma1: 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2023
See my village leaf don go international.
Abia to the world.

1 Like

Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2023
Hope some people will not find away to still soak coke or meth solution into it and spoil the business for others.
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by JoshTim: 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2023
maureensylvia:

I don land oooo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I say make i call you out big madam because this na your area of specialization.

2 Likes

Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
Sweet
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by Sweetvie: 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2023
Nice grin
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by serverconnect(m): 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2023
The is scarce now
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by serverconnect(m): 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2023
Mabizeka:
Igbo dishes are the best in the world. Make I go eat my ofe oha with enough akpu.
That is my delicacy for today.
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by Biletaste(m): 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2023
Do we have enough. Casava to China followed by high cost of garri. Crude oil abroad now fuel price went up. Now soup is following. Next will be water then air.
We go die oo

1 Like

Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by onuman: 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
ASAPFERG1:
Nonsense

Arrant nonsense.

Uha is not even cultivated in a farm in Igbo land.

For how many years more shall Igbos abandon their Igbo land and remain in America, Europe, Asia and Lagos?
On a daily basis, Janjaweeeeds in army uniform are killing the Igbos left in Igboland, destroying property, all in pretence to be IPOB people, or chasing for IPOB people; they are licenced to commit mayhem. Igbos don't want to return from abroad to save the land left for them by their great grandfathers. Eating uha in America!!! Spinach don finish?
Turkey don finish?
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by Niyonice(m): 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2023
Great development.

Check my signature for quality made in Nigeria footwears.
Buy 2 shoes, get 1 free slide. Offer ends in 6 weeks. What's app 08111 thirty fifty 81
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2023
Igbo Amaka. Igbos with business na 5&6. Watch how one Igbo man will make money out of it.
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by Chiraq77(m): 6:56pm On Apr 01, 2023
spearman:
Please don't ruin it by using the importation as an opportunity to go "develop" America.

You are just pained because it's not ewedu they are talking about

1 Like

Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by cliqtips: 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2023
NothingDoMe:
I agree πŸ’―. The one that Tinubu did in chicago is still a big issue to all of us sane and hardworking Nigerians.

"Sane"
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by GreyLaw(m): 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2023
NothingDoMe:

You see say that tribalistic homo sapien no fit respond after you knock him front tooth with uppercut. grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Grown/ready To Harvest Fish Pond / Someone Gave Us This Pig As Gift / My Goat Farm Startup (my Diary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.