Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria (44809 Views)

An Oha Plantation / Senate Seeks Ban On Importation Of Palm Oil Into Nigeria / Farmers Raise Alarm Over Importation Of Frozen Chickens (2) (3) (4)

Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by PerfectMan24: 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2023
Pls u guys should not adulterate it with other weeds oh. To avoid bad names to our already spoilt nation
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by CaptainFM1: 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2023
That's if they will not start growing it locally in 2years time.
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by adolfHitler1934: 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2023
Nneka: Bia, Amaka, so because Amadi bought you Oha soup in the restaurant the other day you now saved his name in your phone as "AMADIOHA" to deceive your fiancee abi.

Amaka: Nwannem, what do you want me to do na....eeh.
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by dominic17: 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2023
Tinubu is not from that tribe na
YoungLionken:
I pray a particular region don't see it as an avenue to misbehave; smuggling trees/drugs with oha cool...
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by Mabizeka: 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

U just boost my head right now. Abeg, igbo get food wella
I de tell you.
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by Mabizeka: 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2023
AbdulAkpan:

Please, stop making this kind of statement in the public. You just got many people salivating. Don't do it next time or I report you to mama Amaka.
Lol you got me. grin
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by Mabizeka: 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2023
serverconnect:

That is my delicacy for today.

Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by nedekid: 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2023
Emuforlife1:
They want us to accept everything they import to us while they ban almost everything we are capable of importing just to make our currency inferior to theirs. This, is one of the reason other part of the World are supporting Russia against this Western imperialists.
Naa, rather it's the other way round. We export to them, our currency gets stronger.
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by Donpenny(m): 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2023
Contact me if you need it in large quantities
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by frikpus: 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
Na only oha I go chop now. America no go gree tell us wetin they discover inside am that's of good nutritional value to the body. Oha leaf, hence forth ure my everyday meal.

Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by Chigorkizz(m): 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2023
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by Joyson: 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2023
Hmm dem go make am scarce now
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by femifezzy(m): 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2023
scholarsfunding:
Stop holding and start trading cryptocurrency. Learn the startegy I'm using to make 500usdt weekly on futures trade. Free whatsapp class
join..
link
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by seaenergy: 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2023
Mindlog:
Nigerians should better explore the market it offers because same Oha leaves are also in other countries like Cameroon, Congo etc whose people would also latch on the opportunity.

As a Traveller some trees in south East never been found in other countries despite Wikipedia telling you that it's all over other countries., Such as Oha, Ugolo, ukwa, ubune, udera and the less
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by Mindlog: 11:16pm On Apr 01, 2023
seaenergy:

As a Traveller some trees in south East never been found in other countries despite Wikipedia telling you that it's all over other countries., Such as Oha, Ugolo, ukwa, ubune, udera and the less

Congo has Oha, egusi, ukwa, achi etc used differently. When I lived in Nairobi, I got them from Congo.

By the way, most of the Oha sold in many markets in Lagos comes from Ondo state....ga ju ese.

Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by Remano: 11:16pm On Apr 01, 2023
Bye Bye Oha leave. We see you on more. Us has come for you.
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by nathyx(m): 11:28pm On Apr 01, 2023
Once Big Big grammar is involved we all know U.S definitely out to exploit again! Oha is A Goal!! grin grin
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by naijapikin2(m): 11:56pm On Apr 01, 2023
If we don't comport ourselves, we may go back to import the by products of our own oha leaves.

Maybe that time they will change the name to...

Oharicana leaves

The botanical name will be

"Oharicana forget nigeriana" grin
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by cococandy(f): 12:24am On Apr 02, 2023
Best news I’ve heard all day
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by kingsceemark(m): 1:56am On Apr 02, 2023
ASAPFERG1:
Nonsense

Children of demon, una no like anything good news
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by kingsceemark(m): 1:57am On Apr 02, 2023
YoungLionken:
I pray a particular region don't see it as an avenue to misbehave; smuggling trees/drugs with oha cool...

That's the style Tinubu used in smuggling drugs to the USA
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by Ejuna80: 2:37am On Apr 02, 2023
scholarsfunding:
Stop holding and start trading cryptocurrency. Learn the startegy I'm using to make 500usdt weekly on futures trade. Free whatsapp class
join..
So how do I contact you?
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by Melonsmasher: 3:01am On Apr 02, 2023
izubext007:
Oha amaka
Lmfao
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by laskab(f): 6:38am On Apr 02, 2023
I hope Chinese in Nigeria will not export the Leave to China? Before you say jack, they have become the major exporter of Oha leave. Custom & Immigration watch out o
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by laskab(f): 6:39am On Apr 02, 2023
Uneducated bastard!

kingsceemark:

That's the style Tinubu used in smuggling drugs to the USA

Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by webizone(m): 7:55am On Apr 02, 2023
benqo01:
Lol very soon the US will be the highest producer of oha leaves this people ehn dey know how to use something to their advantage

I was thinking that too. If my people are wise, they should now guard the fresh oha back home and export dried and processed leaves.

Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by wasuka14(m): 10:29am On Apr 02, 2023
Pls who have idea of Where to get the seeds or seedlings to plant in a large scale to earn foreign currency big time from this year. I have enough land and manpower to plant and process the leaves. Anyone with detailsinfo shouldpls contact.

dre11:
“We are advising the public of our decision to authorise the importation of fresh Oha leaves (Pterocarpus mildbraedii) from Nigeria into the continental United States,” a memo seen by PREMIUM TIMES said.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/591209-us-authorises-importation-of-oha-leaves-from-nigeria.html
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by Ojukwubucket(m): 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2023
spearman:
Please don't ruin it by using the importation as an opportunity to go "develop" America.
Why do we call ourselves Developers..
We develop everywhere..
Reason why ur people keep envying us..
It's obvious you inferiors are dragging us behind grin
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by eroticecstasy: 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2023
YoungLionken:

You see through my mind.
They'll start bundling drugs with it

Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by ytdivine(m): 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2023
Let's invest toward this

My Grown/ready To Harvest Fish Pond / Someone Gave Us This Pig As Gift / My Goat Farm Startup (my Diary)