Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria (44808 Views)

An Oha Plantation / Senate Seeks Ban On Importation Of Palm Oil Into Nigeria / Farmers Raise Alarm Over Importation Of Frozen Chickens (2) (3) (4)

Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by lewis33(m): 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2023
scholarsfunding:
Igbos food to the world
Must you tribalise everything? tribalism is already eroding people's critical thinking. shocked shocked grin

Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by Omoodutodaiwa1: 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2023
Oti ze zege zeri e, Incase you don't know the meaning dm me.
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by Ulunne777(f): 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
Even the smoothness of the leaves makes it likeable at first sight.
Maka chi !I no like the soup but my hubby and kids enjoy it so much.UughπŸ™„
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by AngelicBeing: 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2023
spearman:
Please don't ruin it by using the importation as an opportunity to go "develop" America.
Hian, for making this comment, l will send your names, BVN, National ld card details to Dss and Buhari, you will be arrested and detained for 7000 years in Abuja tongue
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by Billygee2u: 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2023
Mabizeka:
Igbo dishes are the best in the world. Make I go eat my ofe oha with enough akpu.

Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by davillian(m): 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2023
I'm sure everyone in Nigeria knows the negative impact f this decision....
The leaf would become scarce and expensive for us here..
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by Snakedoctor1: 7:35pm On Apr 01, 2023
dre11:
β€œWe are advising the public of our decision to authorise the importation of fresh Oha leaves (Pterocarpus mildbraedii) from Nigeria into the continental United States,” a memo seen by PREMIUM TIMES said.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/591209-us-authorises-importation-of-oha-leaves-from-nigeria.html

Igbo amaka!
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by AbdulAkpan: 7:40pm On Apr 01, 2023
Mabizeka:
Igbo dishes are the best in the world. Make I go eat my ofe oha with enough akpu.

Please, stop making this kind of statement in the public. You just got many people salivating. Don't do it next time or I report you to mama Amaka.

Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by Exmilitant(m): 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Okay. That's good news.
mind your language bro Seun, few days ago threatened to kick out anyone who used slur.
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by Psoul(m): 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2023
This leave is going to become costly these days
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by Exmilitant(m): 7:45pm On Apr 01, 2023
davillian:
I'm sure everyone in Nigeria knows the negative impact f this decision....
The leaf would become scarce and expensive for us here..
Not if you plant one or two oha trees.
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by occfx: 7:48pm On Apr 01, 2023
Beremx:

The botanical name is hilarious. You go fear name na!
Anyway nice one from the US. Oha soup to the world!! 😁😁

This people always have hidden agenda..
Who knows what they have discovered inside oha leaf..this sense wey we no get no good ooo. There must be a reason our fore fathers were using oha as shrine and now US have discovered it. Very soon now Buhari will ban it and make it a national project for exportation then list it as one of his numerous achievements

Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by emmanuelbrown26: 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2023
Mabizeka:
U just boost my head right now. Abeg, igbo get food wella
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by Fareke: 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2023
NothingDoMe:
I agree πŸ’―. The one that Tinubu did in chicago is still a big issue to all of us sane and hardworking Nigerians.
These are Tinubu brothers working hard to develop Chicago

Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by ytdivine(m): 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2023
Mindlog:
Nigerians should better explore the market it offers because same Oha leaves are also in other countries like Cameroon, Congo etc whose people would also latch on the opportunity.

Nigerian youth should grab this opportunity and invest in growing Oha tree

Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by Inner19(m): 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2023
No wonder my clients abroad who I ship my herbal drugs too have started ordering for Oha leaves.

Hmmm...

Well..African products rock.

Most Black Americans now order for herbal drugs to cure themselves

According to them, American doctor's just pack them with loads of Orthodox drugs to swallow with no positive change.

Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by blowjohn(m): 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2023
Wetin Dem want use am do?
Which disease e dey cure?
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by Xpol: 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2023
At a time we had to ban the harvesters from our farms coz we no wan make person go fall and die wey police go con dey ask questions. It surprised me to see them climbing those very tall trees all bcoz of ordinary leaves. I know it's business but it doesn't worth it coz some of them used to fall which normally led to death or becoming handicap.
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by davillian(m): 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2023
Exmilitant:
Not if you plant one or two oha trees.
This thing no even reach us here self
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by excel4us: 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Hatred resulting from frustration under tension is harmful to your health.
Let love lead

Dattis!
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by obyno82: 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
spearman:
Please don't ruin it by using the importation as an opportunity to go "develop" America.

You don't have sense

Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by excel4us: 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2023
That was how Malaysian government came to eastern Nigeria and collected palm seedlings to their country,today they are one of the highest producers of palm fruit and its products. Nigeria should be careful so that we don’t loose our heritage in the name of exports

Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by Lachynos2k2(m): 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2023
YoungLionken:
I pray a particular region don't see it as an avenue to misbehave; smuggling trees/drugs with oha cool...

We are yet to recover from the one that a certain presidiot select committed in Chicago.
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by NothingDoMe: 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2023
GreyLaw:

You see say that tribalistic homo sapien no fit respond after you knock him front tooth with uppercut. grin
Trbalist are really hateful people.
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by Karnice600: 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2023
Mabizeka:

A true nationalist will rather say Nigerian dishes are the best in the world.

Its a bug. Its also a choice.
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by Zico5(m): 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
scholarsfunding:
Stop holding and start trading cryptocurrency. Learn the startegy I'm using to make 500usdt weekly on futures trade. Free whatsapp class
join..
Free WhatsApp but after one introduction, you will begin to ask for 15k discounted training fee. 419, ole

Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by lawman88(m): 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
This leave is costly, now that they are going to export it, it will be more expensive
Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by bigtt76(f): 8:48pm On Apr 01, 2023
South East governors be hustling to build airports to export Oha leaves now

dre11:
β€œWe are advising the public of our decision to authorise the importation of fresh Oha leaves (Pterocarpus mildbraedii) from Nigeria into the continental United States,” a memo seen by PREMIUM TIMES said.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/591209-us-authorises-importation-of-oha-leaves-from-nigeria.html

Re: US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria by MasterShifu010(m): 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2023
Beremx:

The botanical name is hilarious. You go fear name na!
Anyway nice one from the US. Oha soup to the world!! 😁😁

The botanical name is not as hilarious as that of pigeon pea β€œ cajanus cajan

My Grown/ready To Harvest Fish Pond / Someone Gave Us This Pig As Gift / My Goat Farm Startup (my Diary)