Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,373 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette (68220 Views)

Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio / Sowore Reacts To Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo's Leaked Audio Call / More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by victorazy(m): 9:26am On Apr 02, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Oyedepo's opposition of those in power has always been based on oppression and persecution of Christians. Something the jihadi party has had no answer to.

I wonder o!
Are they expecting Obi to tell Pa Oyedep to tell Eastern Muslims to vote for him.
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by MNDY(m): 9:27am On Apr 02, 2023
MT:

You called the pile of garbage you put out there as "analysis". I am sorry but it does not give you a good optic to being a graduate. A graduate, at minimum, suppose to analyse with facts, not brandishing his assumptions as facts.

Your school owns you a refund. Go and claim it back.
g

I can't engage you any further since you don't understand what Federal Character Principle entails.

You just want to make yourself feel good by arguing and gaslighting.
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by naturefellow(m): 9:28am On Apr 02, 2023
trutharena:

Lol 😂
Fake from Gazette?
how true was the last sensational news from that source? Are you too dense to remember?
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by economania(m): 9:31am On Apr 02, 2023
Yes Daddy political party.

You don't understand, you indommie generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by MNDY(m): 9:31am On Apr 02, 2023
victorazy:

I wonder o!
Are they expecting Obi to tell Pa Oyedep to tell Eastern Muslims to vote for him.

Are you minding the unreasonable set of people?

To them, for standing up for Christians after a Muslim-Muslim ticket was rubbed in our faces, Obi has committed a very serious crime. They don't even know what Federal Character Principle means.

Very stu.pid set of Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by chymdyx(m): 9:32am On Apr 02, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Peter Obi has always played politics based on religion and tribe. He is a bigot. He went to Taraba and was telling the church congregation to take their country back.

Obidients can't twist this since the people's gazette in the past few weeks has published pro-obidients news. People gazette published the supreme court justice story and Obidients gloated all over the news.

Peter Obi is incompetent and wants to use tribal and religious politics to win elections like he had always done in Anambra, but Nigeria nor be Anambra so it failed.

Aside religion and tribe, he has nothing to run on:

Peter Obi increased Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) from N7 billion to N8 billion in Anambra.

Nasir El-Rufai increased Kaduna State IGR from N15 billion to N52.8 billion.

Tinubu increased IGR from N14.6 billion in 1999 to N83.02 billion when Mr Tinubu left office in 2007.

Peter Obi knows how to hoodwink people well. Nigeria dodged a bullet.

any small thing, u guys will be talking about internally generated revenue.. like we are illiterates!!!
since when does igr reflect the well being of the masses?
you tax and milk the hell out of the poor masses.. and be shouting igr!!
wat use is the igr.. if it does not reflect on the lives of the ppl??
u even mention kaduna!! kaduna ke!! den of kidnappers and bandits!!

Of wat use is igr when the roads are so unsafe? even politicians can't travel to kaduna by road!!, and you are here talking about igr that they share amongst themselves!! mtchhew

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:33am On Apr 02, 2023
MNDY:

And you think the type of government in power cannot affect your millionaire status or your life abi? Which bullet are you talking about when he stood up for Christians after a Muslim-Muslim ticket was rubbed in our face.

And you are all about NOETHNICITY and I Hate Tribalism in your profile sef. Na wa o. Very ironical.
Bro I, prior to 2015 I couldn’t even boast 10k savings in a month. I ran deficit at the end of every month. Although I give God all the glory, but I can’t insult the government under whose watch I became what I am. I know of a few friends who became billionaires too. So while you are beefing others are making it real time.
You say Obi fought for christians? Not everyone is a religious bigot like you bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Tetrahedron: 9:34am On Apr 02, 2023
Golan007:
With this Audio - Obi can never be president of Nigeria.

Those that are wise would understand what I mean.
You mean others like you
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by MT: 9:37am On Apr 02, 2023
MNDY:
g

I can't engage you any further since you don't understand what Federal Character Principle entails.

You just want to make yourself feel good by arguing and gaslighting.

Self acclaimed graduate of History, read what Femi Gbajabiamila, the speaker of the House of Representative states regarding Federal Character Principle. I will quote the first and fourth paragraph, go and read the rest:

"Femi Gbajabiamila, speaker of the house of representatives, says federal character should include age, religion, gender and not just ethnic background".,

"“I think we should consider an amendment in the constitution to the definition of federal character, because when we talk about federal character within the context of appointments, infrastructure and the rest of it in the constitution, federal character, as it is, is limited to where you are from, like your ethnicity,” he said".

or Mr. Graduate-of-History, do you know better than the Speaker of the House of Representative?

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/gbaja-federal-character-should-also-involve-gender-religion-not-just-ethnicity
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:37am On Apr 02, 2023
chymdyx:

any small thing, u guys will be talking about internally generated revenue.. like we are illiterates!!!
since when does igr reflect the well being of the masses?
you tax and milk the hell out of the poor masses.. and be shouting igr!!
wat use is the igr.. if it does not reflect on the lives of the ppl??
u even mention kaduna!! kaduna ke!! den of kidnappers and bandits!!

Of wat use is igr when the roads are so unsafe? even politicians can't travel to kaduna by road!!, and you are here talking about igr that they share amongst themselves!! mtchhew
What are you even talking about. I see a serious problem of crass uneducation about your views. Fortunately, you can’t deceive us all. IGR is everything about governance. I repeat IGR is 100% everything about governance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Shattuck(m): 9:37am On Apr 02, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Peter Obi has always played politics based on religion and tribe. He is a bigot. He went to Taraba and was telling the church congregation to take their country back.

Obidients can't twist this since the people's gazette in the past few weeks has published pro-obidients news. People gazette published the supreme court justice story and Obidients gloated all over the news.

Peter Obi is incompetent and wants to use tribal and religious politics to win elections like he had always done in Anambra, but Nigeria nor be Anambra so it failed.

Peter Obi increased Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) from N7 billion to N8 billion in Anambra.

Tinubu increased IGR from N14.6 billion in 1999 to N83.02 billion when Mr Tinubu left office in 2007.

the only person that has used tribal and religious sentiment to campaign was tinubu, who choose his vice based on the fact that he is a Muslim? no just any Muslim but an Islamic fundamentalist, who ran a Muslim-muslim ticket just because he needs the vote of the Muslim majority in the north? Who went to Abeokuta and declared emi lokan? Who said it is the turn of the yorubas? Make una dey get sense small.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Golan007: 9:38am On Apr 02, 2023
Tetrahedron:

You mean other jjihadists like you

He pain am.
grin

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Alpharey: 9:38am On Apr 02, 2023
trutharena:

How is it propaganda?

So Gazette is now suddenly a Yoruba propaganda arm? Same Gazette that’s been writing nonsense about Tinubu all this while why you Obi supporters cheer them on?

https://gazettengr.com/exclusive-peter-obi-in-last-minute-push-for-votes-begs-bishop-oyedepo-to-help-win-2023-religious-war/

So why did you hire fake Bishops, is it not to appeal to Christians after getting a Muslim Muslim tickets. Court is now the bus stop as Apc previously directed all the agrived people concerning the outcome of the fraudulent elections. So stop distracting us please.
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Gavranicd: 9:39am On Apr 02, 2023
BrotherSade:
APC have come out physically to nail Peter Obi. They know that Peter Obi is the only politician in Nigeria without any sin or trace of corruption against him.

This is fake audio 😎

Who tell u that?

Obi also corrupt

I can proof to you that obi is a religious biggot
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:41am On Apr 02, 2023
Shattuck:
the only person that has used tribal and religious sentiment to campaign was tinubu, who choose his vice based on the fact that he is a Muslim? no just any Muslim but an Islamic fundamentalist, who ran a Muslim-muslim ticket just because he needs the vote of the Muslim majority in the north? Who went to Abeokuta and declared emi lokan? Who said it is the turn of the yorubas? Make una dey get sense small.
Tinubu chose a competent, brilliant and popular candidate from the north.
Listen to Kassim Shettima and will be proud as a Nigerian. Tinubu’s sound choice of his Vice is written everywhere in his electoral victory.
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by OmoOshodi(m): 9:48am On Apr 02, 2023
Nothing wrong with this....

What's the fuss all about?

When monetary inducement or violence inciting statements was not found in the voice note.....

WTF!!!! Fuss all about

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Danisaint112(m): 9:49am On Apr 02, 2023
He said it is a religious war. Which is clearly what it is. If the Tinubu and and his Boko Haram chief Muslim to Muslim ticket effect start playing out, majority of Muslim I'm talking 99% will not support christains and would stand by Islam.
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Shattuck(m): 9:50am On Apr 02, 2023
trutharena:

It is wrong because Obi is a liar. In secret, he was busy telling Bishop Oyedepo to canvass for Christian SW votes while he comes in the open to lie that he did not run a religious bigoted campaign.

That you guys don’t see anything wrong in this says so much about your hypocrisy.

That Obi guy busy trying to divide the SW along religious line with his treacherous campaign.

you obviously know nothing about what you are talking about, to run a religiously bigoted campaign is to choose your vice who based on the fact that you need to appeal to Islamic fundamentalist in the core north, even when you are a Muslim, that is the real religious campaign, when you go to hire fake bishop just to decieve christians that was an insult and disrespect to the christian fate, when you keep telling people there is nothing wrong when christian communities where being invaded even churches were being attacked by gunmen, catholic preist were being abducted on a daily, who went to Abeokuta and declared that it is the turn of the yorubas to produce the next president? Who said emi lokan? Tinubu who choose shetima who is an Islamic fundamentalist just to appeal to the Muslim north ?
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by agos: 9:51am On Apr 02, 2023
I don't see anything wrong with this audio message. What do u expect when apc brought Muslim Muslim ticket.
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Seun112233: 9:53am On Apr 02, 2023
This audio is real, no alteration, no treatment, but I see nothing bad in the conversation, it's a strategy to win the election. As a Nigerian living in Nigeria, we have right to canvas and promote any political of choice.
But why will someone leak this sensitive conversation in a time like this? Well, I know now that all our conversation are monitored by a top government agency, reason why they ask us to link our nin to sim so they can easily track and extract conversation between two parties. I know information in not encrypted in the 80's when we use wired telephone but now that it's wireless I thought it's been encrypted but noo, reverse is the case. My advice is simple; don't converse sensitive information over the phone, travel down to meet the person one on one.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by ogawisdom(m): 9:55am On Apr 02, 2023
Asking and mobilizing for christian votes is not bigotry but choosing Moslem Moslem ticket.

APC are the real bigots

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by MNDY(m): 9:56am On Apr 02, 2023
MT:

Self acclaimed graduate of History, read what Femi Gbajabiamila, the speaker of the House of Representative states regarding Federal Character Principle. I will quote the first and fourth paragraph, go and read the rest:

"Femi Gbajabiamila, speaker of the house of representatives, says federal character should include age, religion, gender and not just ethnic background".,

"“I think we should consider an amendment in the constitution to the definition of federal character, because when we talk about federal character within the context of appointments, infrastructure and the rest of it in the constitution, federal character, as it is, is limited to where you are from, like your ethnicity,” he said".

or you no better than the Speaker of the House of Representative?

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/gbaja-federal-character-should-also-involve-gender-religion-not-just-ethnicity

That is exactly what I was trying to make you understand. Presidential candidates pick vices from their opposite religion because of it even though FCP is limited to ethnicity only as it is. You are bringing this out to only confirm my earlier submissions or claim to prove to me that you know what FCP means.

He also metioned Religion which I've also said the North and South divisions fall under as Islam and Christianity respectively. Other issues like Power Shift are there too. Moreover, the constitution we are talking about is very flawed but FCP remains what it is and should be applied according to all the meanings it encompasses.

It may be limited to only ethnicity in the constitution but politics has been carried out in accordance with how FCP should ideally be beyond ethnicity in Nigeria too. That is how it should be.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Jagabanarmy: 9:58am On Apr 02, 2023
trutharena:

How is it propaganda?

So Gazette is now suddenly a Yoruba propaganda arm? Same Gazette that’s been writing nonsense about Tinubu all this while why you Obi supporters cheer them on?

https://gazettengr.com/exclusive-peter-obi-in-last-minute-push-for-votes-begs-bishop-oyedepo-to-help-win-2023-religious-war/

many of obi's supporters are not objective in discussing issues. That's the fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by MT: 10:03am On Apr 02, 2023
MNDY:

That is exactly what I was trying to make you understand. Presidential candidates pick vices from their opposite religion because of it even though FCP is limited to ethnicity only as it is. You are bringing this out to only confirm my earlier submissions or claim to prove to me that you know what FCP means.

He also metioned Religion which I've also said the North and South divisions fall under as Islam and Christianity respectively. Other issues like Power Shift are there too. Moreover, the constitution we are talking about is very flawed but FCP remains what it is and should be applied according to all the meanings it encompasses.

It may be limited to only ethnicity in the constitution but politics has been carried out in accordance with how FCP should ideally be beyond ethnicity in Nigeria too. That is how it should be.

So, is the Constitution of a country more superior than Federal Character or FCP is more superior than the constitution? Let me educate you, any other documents or policies that run contrary to the position of the Constitution is null and void before the court.

The Constitution is absolute.

And please note, I have not been taking the same position as you. We have two different, stark positions on this issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by 77up(m): 10:06am On Apr 02, 2023
Thank you God.
Indeed , we dodged a bullet.
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by 77up(m): 10:08am On Apr 02, 2023
She could be her mum.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by ada9ja(f): 10:09am On Apr 02, 2023
raskymonojendor:

A man that chosed Moslem Moslem for political calculations is what? When he previously stood against such combination is what?

Una dey craze

U started a fire and now u re accusing the fire
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by BJanta: 10:21am On Apr 02, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
What exactly is wrong with the request?.

I think the anomaly here should be the leaking of a very private phone conversation.
Oyedepo never made secret his support for Peter Obi

The electoral law says that no aspirant must campaign either Church or the Mosque. He was going from Church to Church asking the Church to to take back their country, as if Nigeria belongs to the Church alone.
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Clinton14(m): 10:21am On Apr 02, 2023
Reinaldo:
Fake AI generated audio. APC is using all platforms to spread propaganda because they know Nigerians have rejected their criminal party and there's no way out for them. Peter Obi is coming. grin grin grin cheesy

You are hopeless
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by salem1996: 10:30am On Apr 02, 2023
trutharena:

It is wrong because Obi is a liar. In secret, he was busy telling Bishop Oyedepo to canvass for Christian SW votes while he comes in the open to lie that he did not run a religious bigoted campaign.

That you guys don’t see anything wrong in this says so much about your hypocrisy.

That Obi guy busy trying to divide the SW along religious line with his treacherous campaign.

I don't know which party you support, but if its APC then I understand your reasons for this comment and need no further response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) / APC Crisis: Winners And Losers / "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.