Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette (68223 Views)

Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio / Sowore Reacts To Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo's Leaked Audio Call / More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by PotatoSalad(m): 7:38am On Apr 02, 2023
Putindbutt:
He called it a religious war, he anchored his caimpaign on both ethnic and religious divide. Unfortunately, Oyedepo fell in the trap, a man who should have known better that religion can never be used to divide the Yoruba. He told Obi he had a prepared sermon that aimed at maligning the image of Tinubu with the aim to influence the Christian voters. But in the end, Tinubu won at his polling unit. right at the front gate of his church. This is a new low for Christianity in Nigeria.
You should be more informed.. someone can make your voice read a 60 page novel by just using AI to sample a few seconds of you talking.
Nigerians should know about this generative AI. Cos tomorrow you might see photo of peter obi doing something shady, without knowing it was generated by Midjourney AI and you'll jump on the accusation train like sheep. Learn to use your phone well. It's not always twitter and Instagram. Be informed

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Svoboda(m): 7:38am On Apr 02, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
What exactly is wrong with the request?.

I think the anomaly here should be the leaking of a very private phone conversation.
Oyedepo never made secret his support for Peter Obi

Nothing is wrong because you didnt hear the religious war part?

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Shantyken(m): 7:38am On Apr 02, 2023
Golan007:
With this Audio - Obi can never be president of Nigeria.

Those that are wise would understand what I mean.

Hahaha that is very true bro. I wish that never was in capital letters like NEVER

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by QuotaSystem: 7:38am On Apr 02, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

You should have been a comedian.

He’s 100% right.

If Obi ever contests a Nigerian election again, all his opponent needs is to make this audio go viral in the highest voting areas of the North and SW.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Nkc22: 7:39am On Apr 02, 2023
Monzze:
I'm a Christian, but I've never believed Peter obi. Like seun kuti said 'he's an opportunist'

The movement is beyond you and whether you believe in him or not, it's inconsequential!!
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by MNDY(m): 7:39am On Apr 02, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Even though Obi asserted in the audio that ‘it’s a religious war’, you still see nothing wrong with that statement.
A bigot is alws a bigot

Tinubu started it with his Muslim-Muslim ticket. Christians are not fools. My Ibadan Muslim friend disapproved of Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim ticket because according to him, if it was a Christian-Christian ticket, he would not have approved of it either. Obi did no wrong here for standing up for Christians.
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 02, 2023
cool You na dey tap people's lines without authorization, you na go intercept calls, still carry your impostor self do magomago with voice A.I .
We for talk say make DSS investigate this breach of privacy by People Gazatte gra gra but we know na them be King Pin for this matter.
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by goslowgoslow(m): 7:40am On Apr 02, 2023
BrotherSade:
APC have come out physically to nail Peter Obi. They know that Peter Obi is the only politician in Nigeria without any sin or trace of corruption against him.

This is fake audio 😎
Lol .. So the Pandora thief na god?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Jostoman: 7:40am On Apr 02, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Peter Obi has always played politics based on religion and tribe. He is a bigot. He went to Taraba and was telling the church congregation to take their country back.

Obidients can't twist this since the people's gazette in the past few weeks has published pro-obidients news. People gazette published the supreme court justice story and Obidients gloated all over the news.

Peter Obi is incompetent and wants to use tribal and religious politics to win elections like he had always done in Anambra, but Nigeria nor be Anambra so it failed.

Aside religion and tribe, he has nothing to run on:

Peter Obi increased Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) from N7 billion to N8 billion in Anambra.

Nasir El-Rufai increased Kaduna State IGR from N15 billion to N52.8 billion.

Tinubu increased IGR from N14.6 billion in 1999 to N83.02 billion when Mr Tinubu left office in 2007.

Peter Obi knows how to hoodwink people well. Nigeria dodged a bullet.
for almost two weeks now you people have been embarking on fake news and propaganda against peter Obi, i dont blame you people but those that are giving attention to those propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Kbidi: 7:40am On Apr 02, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Peter Obi has always played politics based on religion and tribe. He is a bigot. He went to Taraba and was telling the church congregation to take their country back.

Obidients can't twist this since the people's gazette in the past few weeks has published pro-obidients news. People gazette published the supreme court justice story and Obidients gloated all over the news.

Peter Obi is incompetent and wants to use tribal and religious politics to win elections like he had always done in Anambra, but Nigeria nor be Anambra so it failed.

Aside religion and tribe, he has nothing to run on:

Peter Obi increased Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) from N7 billion to N8 billion in Anambra.

Nasir El-Rufai increased Kaduna State IGR from N15 billion to N52.8 billion.

Tinubu increased IGR from N14.6 billion in 1999 to N83.02 billion when Mr Tinubu left office in 2007.

Peter Obi knows how to hoodwink people well. Nigeria dodged a bullet.

He has every right to canvass for vote from anywhere,, mosque, church , street.....you guys are just very subjective in your summation. The moslems , don't they canvass for votes from the mosque? Let's be objective for once.. una never dodge any bullet yet.
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Stanleyucee(m): 7:41am On Apr 02, 2023
RockHard:
Omo, Nigeria dodged a bullet by not electing this guy as president coz he definitely would have stirred ethno-religious war that would've set this country on fire. Peter Obi is undoubtedly a religious bigot.
and you think TINUBU will rule Nigeria you're joking the truth is he's not medically fit.. Peter obi is my president
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by adunnioladipupo: 7:41am On Apr 02, 2023
trutharena:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVMErnDOq1A

Source: https://twitter.com/gazettengr/status/1642218315685699586?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

https://gazettengr.com/exclusive-peter-obi-in-last-minute-push-for-votes-begs-bishop-oyedepo-to-help-win-2023-religious-war/

Despite all ...i.This doesn't move me as am a Yoruba first before been a Christian.

Therefore I voted for my kingsman just as Igbos did despite knowing obi to be a born failure and a fraud.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Starpro87(m): 7:41am On Apr 02, 2023
Very very very fake. Obviously fake.
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Cheapgadget(f): 7:42am On Apr 02, 2023
Meaning it's not safe to talk to this pastors on phone
They will leak your audio chat
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Mpanyi: 7:42am On Apr 02, 2023
And then? Did he steal, kill or advise anyone to do so?
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by mightyhaze: 7:43am On Apr 02, 2023
The audio is apt

Muslim Muslim ticket is what before?

It's a very dangerous precedence.. even reasonable Muslims fought against it

Podatti was a balanced ticket
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by MNDY(m): 7:43am On Apr 02, 2023
QuotaSystem:

He’s 100% right.

If Obi ever contests a Nigerian election again, all his opponent needs is to make this audio go viral in the highest voting areas of the North and SW.

Tinubu started it with his Muslim-Muslim ticket. Christians are not fools. My Ibadan Muslim friend disapproved of Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim ticket because according to him, if it was a Christian-Christian ticket, he would not have approved of it either. Obi did no wrong here for standing up for Christians.
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Nkc22: 7:43am On Apr 02, 2023
jackcanfield:
cool You na dey tap people's lines without authorization, you na go intercept calls, still carry your impostor self do magomago with voice A.I .

Shame on them and their masters!!
Whatever they do, it won't change the inevitable!!

Hope they believe Trump said this too!!

https://twitter.com/Dr_chazduke/status/1642288687345008641?t=_OrjztyZH20uPY7Vj4q9ng&s=19
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by kcnwaigbo: 7:43am On Apr 02, 2023
QuotaSystem:

He’s 100% right.

Lol more damaging articles are in the open about Buhari and Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Henryfortune(m): 7:43am On Apr 02, 2023
And you believe the same source when it made a post about the CJN recently.....what hy
trutharena:

Lol 😂

Fake from Gazette?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by MNDY(m): 7:44am On Apr 02, 2023
Putindbutt:
He called it a religious war, he anchored his caimpaign on both ethnic and religious divide. Unfortunately, Oyedepo fell in the trap, a man who should have known better that religion can never be used to divide the Yoruba. He told Obi he had a prepared sermon that aimed at maligning the image of Tinubu with the aim to influence the Christian voters. But in the end, Tinubu won at his polling unit. right at the front gate of his church. This is a new low for Christianity in Nigeria.

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by MT: 7:44am On Apr 02, 2023
trutharena:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVMErnDOq1A

Source: https://twitter.com/gazettengr/status/1642218315685699586?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

https://gazettengr.com/exclusive-peter-obi-in-last-minute-push-for-votes-begs-bishop-oyedepo-to-help-win-2023-religious-war/

Out of all the so called "men of God", Oyedepo has this strong self disillusionment of being a kingmaker. Fortunately, each time he tried, he failed.

He is always using the pulpit to further his political leverage. They hide behind preaching the word of God to cunningly influence people's votes. That's not what Christianity is all about.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Shantyken(m): 7:45am On Apr 02, 2023
VTJN:
i guess he was referring to the north. The northern region are good at playing religious card anyhow you want it. We see how they shared their votes for Tinubu and Atiku in the just concluded presidential election

Were u expecting obi to come close in votes margin with those two u mentioned in north, no na. Even NNPP couldn't go near in some states

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:45am On Apr 02, 2023
MNDY:

And he ended up being beaten blue and black as he came out 3rd in the elections. This tells you that majority of Nigerians don’t see things from Obi’s narrow perspective

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Slymonster(m): 7:45am On Apr 02, 2023
Leaked audio indeed. This is a big shame, ai voice is very easy to manipulate if you know your game. People do it for money. It's no surprise that someone who came out third is being attack left and right.
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Dedeity: 7:45am On Apr 02, 2023
Golan007:
With this Audio - Obi can never be president of Nigeria.

Those that are wise would understand what I mean.
Go and take a sit young man. Are you wise ? You're not because if you're, you won't be supporting a frail old drug baron to be your president.
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by TrumpDonald2: 7:46am On Apr 02, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
And he ended up being beaten blue and black as he came out 3rd in the elections. This tells you that majority of Nigerians don’t see things from Obi’s narrow perspective

Keep deceiving yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

"Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients / Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT / Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.