Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette (68134 Views)

Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio / Sowore Reacts To Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo's Leaked Audio Call / More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by derolemode(m): 8:01am On Apr 02, 2023
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by MNDY(m): 8:01am On Apr 02, 2023
MT:

Nigeria is a diferent case. Nigeria is divided along the 2 religions (not more than 2 religions) and if you don't want trouble you have to make them both reflect. The constitution you are talking about advocates for fairness.
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Sermwell(m): 8:01am On Apr 02, 2023
Golan007:

Seems you aren't a critical thinker.

Tinubu has already been declared president by the umpire - INEC.

In May, Tinubu would be sworn in as president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Obi has completely shot himself in the foot with this audio leak.

Can he go to Sokoto or Zamfara to ever campaign again?

Use your brain for a second.
I thought you all said the voters in sokoto and zamfara are not on social media? How then will they even be aware of this leak? grin
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by proprince(m): 8:02am On Apr 02, 2023
AI at work.....

They want to nail Obi by all means.

Fake audio.
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by PotatoSalad(m): 8:02am On Apr 02, 2023
LADEMINUS:

His spokesperson Kenneth Okonkwo has confirmed it on his verified twitter. No be AI.

Sorry
Leave what Kenneth Okonkwo said.
Baba if you believe that audio is real, you can believe anything.
It's not, sorry.
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Lexxxyy: 8:03am On Apr 02, 2023
You clap for them when they are pressing the neck of your opposition, now it your turn but you can't seems to take it... You believe the ones said about your opposition but this is a lie.... grin grin ... Don't worry its a circle, it will definitely go round.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by GodPrince: 8:04am On Apr 02, 2023
hisgrace090:
Men with conscience beg for favour while tyrant grab and snatch it by force.
I rather b a tyrant than to be a man with such irritating female voice begging and calling his fellow man "daddy" you guys are dumb in that religion.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by tonexman18(m): 8:04am On Apr 02, 2023
LADEMINUS:

His spokesperson Kenneth Okonkwo has confirmed it on his verified twitter. No be AI.

Sorry
Oseloka Obaze, Obi's right hand man said it's fake tho...

Sorry
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Chucks13: 8:04am On Apr 02, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
What exactly is wrong with the request?.

I think the anomaly here should be the leaking of a very private phone conversation.
Oyedepo never made secret his support for Peter Obi

Pls don't try to change the narrative face the fact did what obi did is it right? Why involving altar of God in politics if truly he has something to offer and trying to incite christanity against other religion?

Pls I don't hate obi but he is a suspect, he is known for this type of deceptive bigotry game since he was the governor of Anambra.

Pls let's be fair in whatever we say. It's ridiculous how churches were turned to campaign ground it's so terrible, church now divided simply because obi contested bro its quiet unfortunate.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by MNDY(m): 8:05am On Apr 02, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
And he ended up being beaten blue and black as he came out 3rd in the elections. This tells you that majority of Nigerians don’t see things from Obi’s narrow perspective

You call that an election?
You be mumu o...
APC that has been rejected by heaven and earth winning elections?
Your blind tribalism makes you unreasonable to the point that you even support what is not good for you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Antimandatethie(m): 8:05am On Apr 02, 2023
RockHard:
Omo, Nigeria dodged a bullet by not electing this guy as president coz he definitely would have stirred ethno-religious war that would've set this country on fire. Peter Obi is undoubtedly a religious bigot.
``````

plz just say the truth and shame the devil......
were muslems not pampered in naija......?
have the ever get arrested after their bunch of crimes ?
guy i live in kaduna where muslems start a riot at any slit oportunity and you no what there are securities around.
what i have to say to you is that "while surppoting evil always know what goes around comes around" if i tell u numbers of christains killed by muslems for no good reason maybe you will understand what those jihadist a very good at.
all the blood shed is on them and their svpporters
they truth is that their is no muslem who is not a jihadist.
#yesisaidit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by babydioku(f): 8:05am On Apr 02, 2023
Before nko are we not in religious war?
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Gbogbowa: 8:05am On Apr 02, 2023
This is dead on arrival, Tanko and Datti has been standing straight with Obi so they are looking for how to break Obi Northern support
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by mezebel(f): 8:05am On Apr 02, 2023
APC bunch of fuuls

peoples gazet by foot
they will not leak conversation of money laundering, high level of corruption, mc Olomou power house, na to de scratch ground de find fault against sane peoples choice

otulated folks
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by JASONjnr(m): 8:06am On Apr 02, 2023
trutharena:

How is it propaganda?

So Gazette is now suddenly a Yoruba propaganda arm? Same Gazette that’s been writing nonsense about Tinubu all this while why you Obi supporters cheer them on?

https://gazettengr.com/exclusive-peter-obi-in-last-minute-push-for-votes-begs-bishop-oyedepo-to-help-win-2023-religious-war/

This is why I am always very careful with a Yoruba man.

If you listen carefully, Oyedepo was giving answers in a neutral form.... He had plans to betray Obi so he wasn't giving him affirmative response....

Then he leaked the tape.

A supposed pastor.

Do you know the kind of confessions that priests listen to? But they never bring it to the pulpit to castigate their members.

I fear Yoruba people alot!
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by gannod(m): 8:06am On Apr 02, 2023
And so? Those who presented muslim-muslim ticket did not generate noise, but a Christian who canvassed Christian votes is the problem? SMH!
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by tunde1200(m): 8:06am On Apr 02, 2023
Oyedepo and Obi are playing religious bigotry and it will lead them no where.
Igbos heart is full of wickedness
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by genkins(m): 8:07am On Apr 02, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Peter Obi has always played politics based on religion and tribe. He is a bigot. He went to Taraba and was telling the church congregation to take their country back.

Obidients can't twist this since the people's gazette in the past few weeks has published pro-obidients news. People gazette published the supreme court justice story and Obidients gloated all over the news.

Peter Obi is incompetent and wants to use tribal and religious politics to win elections like he had always done in Anambra, but Nigeria nor be Anambra so it failed.

Aside religion and tribe, he has nothing to run on:

Peter Obi increased Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) from N7 billion to N8 billion in Anambra.

Nasir El-Rufai increased Kaduna State IGR from N15 billion to N52.8 billion.

Tinubu increased IGR from N14.6 billion in 1999 to N83.02 billion when Mr Tinubu left office in 2007.

Peter Obi knows how to hoodwink people well. Nigeria dodged a bullet.

All these 50k commissioned mercenaries..na WA o
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by MT: 8:07am On Apr 02, 2023
MNDY:

Nigeria is a diferent case. Nigeria is divided along the 2 religions (not more than 2 religions) and if you don't want trouble you have to make them both reflect. The constitution you are talking about advocates for fairness.

When the constitution talks about fairness, not in the context of religion. Do you know how many religions we have in Nigeria? If all worshippers of these other religions start advocating and pushing for their own, everything will snowball into crises.

Start looking out for the antecedent of people that will govern Nigeria, put religion at the back burners. What have you gained from all the christians or Muslims who have been put in the position of power.

The pastors and Imams are influencing and controlling your perspective, free yourself from their claws.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by descartes400: 8:08am On Apr 02, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
In my opinion, Oyedepo isn’t the target here as he showed to be more matured than Obi in the audio. Obi’s show of desperation in the audio is another new low

The desperation in the purported Obi voice was too annoying to continue listening to. My ears felt hurt and betrayed.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Lashist(m): 8:08am On Apr 02, 2023
trutharena:

It is wrong because Obi is a liar. In secret, he was busy telling Bishop Oyedepo to canvass for Christian SW votes while he comes in the open to lie that he did not run a religious bigoted campaign.

That you guys don’t see anything wrong in this says so much about your hypocrisy.

That Obi guy busy trying to divide the SW along religious line with his treacherous campaign.

Who is saying Obi didn't canvass for Christian votes just the way Tinubu canvassed for Muslim votes in the north? The way you want to compare this with Tinubu brining the CJN is very funny and stupid of you
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by GeneralPula: 8:08am On Apr 02, 2023
kettykin:

And the Muslim Muslim ticket is what?
Tinubu didn't not run any religion based campaign. He picked his VP and face Nigerians to vote accept him like that. He visited can personally and explain things to them - it's just about political calculations and nothing about religion. CAN welcomed his talk and kept mute since then..

Their are several Islamic groups in Nigeria like Nasfat, Tijaniyyat etc. Tinubu did not go to these groups 1 by 1. Instead, he visited all the 36 states and appeal to everyone to vote for him..

90% of the churches Peter Obi visited were churches he has never been to in his life. He only visited them based on elections. It was obvious it was all because of elections. Even some Christain's said it. I'm glad not a Christain's fell for his gimmicks..

So there's a huge difference between using a M/M ticket an d visiting religion centers to campaign..

Pandora has always been an agent of division & discrimination... Check this;

https://independent.ng/group-accuses-peter-obi-of-working-against-catholic-church-while-in-office-as-governor/

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:08am On Apr 02, 2023
MNDY:

You call that an election?
You be mumu o...
APC that has been rejected by heaven and earth winning elections?
Your blind tribalism makes you unreasonable to the point that you even support what is not good for you.
I support what is not good for me?
See who is talking. You know nothing about what you are talking about

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by manmade(m): 8:09am On Apr 02, 2023
Buddha3:
(S)elections are over. Their desired candidates have been imposed on the masses. Yet I still can't understand why APC are still on a propaganda rampage against Peter Obi and his candidacy.

You people claimed Bola Tinubu has won the elections, so why is it so hard for all of you to kick back, stretch and savor your supposed victory?

You have pushed the sarcastic rhetoric that if the man is not satisfied with the outcome of the electoral processes, he should seek redress in court. He has acquiesced to your request, yet you folks are still all up in the media cooking up one story or the other to malign his person. To what end?

This right here, goes beyond politicking. This is sheer hatred and outright wickedness, and while y'all are doing your macabre dance of mediocrity, y'all better be careful to make certain nothing happens to Peter Obi. I'm not Igbo, but even the most senseless idiot walking the earth will know that, that's going to be undoing of this transactional contraption of a country.
They are simply using the same old tactics of divide and rule , they were shocked to see the way and manners Peter obi and the obidients movements ( both Christians and Muslims ) were able to shaked and demolished some of the age long political structures of this politicians , they rightly knew that if the movement continue in one voice they will soon over run Nigeria and seize the political power in nearest future so one of the ways to do this is to divide them along religious lines using AI generated cloned voices to propagate religious hatred.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by LordGuru1: 8:10am On Apr 02, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by TheATM: 8:11am On Apr 02, 2023
Feintline:
All these propaganda are useless.
PODATTI will get his mandate.
After Tinubu 8 years
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by byteem: 8:11am On Apr 02, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

I think the anomaly here should be the leaking of a very private phone conversation.

Dont mind them..i dont understand the bitterness
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Bluntemperor: 8:12am On Apr 02, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

And what's wrong with the encouragement of Peter Obi by the Bishop and why should the OP brought it to the FP of Nairaland?
Is it to drive the crowd or what is the crime now?
In life you seek help where you can get!
Although,I'm not comfortable with the Churches involvement in Politics but then ' seek and you shall find ' and this is even before the Elections,so what crimes is committed here?
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by joe4christ(m): 8:13am On Apr 02, 2023
Golan007:
With this Audio - Obi can never be president of Nigeria.

Those that are wise would understand what I mean.

This doctored audio which is very obvious to even the deaf is what you call evidence against Obi? Take the audio to court and let experts check if it's doctored or not. Meanwhile Obi has strong case against Tinubu which could have Tinubu disqualified and his Certificate of Return revoked. Concentrate your energy on that and tell him to go clear himself at the court and not all these propaganda which is no longer relevant as election is over.
Re: Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette by Spatta: 8:13am On Apr 02, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

You have to be very careful dealing with an Igbo man, they always carry out a clandestine scheme even when they pretend to respect you, Listen to Obi using a repeated use of Thank you daddy while recording Oyedepo in a private conversation, He was probable waiting for Oyedepo to say something indicting so that he can refer to it in the future, His intentions are not true, He projected himself as a Tribal bigot, when he said Talk to your Peaople, That statement is already divisive. meaning the Yoruba people are only useful for him to win election, they are not his people,
Charley Boy also tapped a conversation with Obasanjo, does that tell you that these people are not friends with Yoruba? They are actually a green snake in the green grass. The Yoruba need to apply wisdom in dealing with any Igbo person, they always seek occasion to indict you through your statement. the good thing however is that Oyedepo did not shgoot himself in that convesration and i really wonder why Peter Obi called a man of his calibre and hoped to humiliate him through a tapped conversation
I pesonally eat with Igbos with a long spoon, I see fraudsters when i see them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad / Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) / President Paul Biya's Gift To Buhari In Cameroon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.