Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,142 members, 7,811,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I (64206 Views)

President Buhari Breaks Fast With APC Leaders In Aso Rock / Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day / Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by omooba74(m): 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2023
You are still hallucinating.Well,all of you odidients are all alike, arguing with u is like pouring petrol in already blazing fire,we were told that your Obi supporters comrade in ibomairline drama was mentally deranged........What about u?
MNDY:

That sham of an election with candidate of a party rejected by heaven and earth claiming winner will either be annulled, an interim government, the stolen mandate returned or this country will go up in flames finally.

The politicians have taken the people for granted for far too long. The people are now set to change it for them.
NO SWEARING IN OF ANY BAT IN NIGERIA.
Watch out!
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Dynamicbliss: 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
And the thugs fighting for him are still in the street smoking and drinking carelessly
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by omooba74(m): 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
Amen ooo.....all enemies of my country,Nigeria will put to shame.
Tareq1105:

A misadventures for you not for Nigeria. Nigeria shall prosper during his tenure, the glory of Nigeria shall blossom, the captivity of Nigeria shall turn to the glory of God amen. Those prophets of doom shall be put to shame and Nigeria shall recover from her economic crisis during the time of Tinubu. Nigeria is our country, we don't have another one, therefore, evil shall return to anyone that wish Nigeria evil. Nigeria, rise up and take your place in the comity of nations. It's well with you Nigeria.
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by mmsen: 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
Why do all of these characters who wish to be president in Nigeria spend so much time outside of the country?

Does the president of any other country come to Nigeria to break fast?
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by whizzler: 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2023
ENTITY26Bf:
you knew that that prayers won't get answer, nothing good can come out of this type of human

I don't share in that ur pessimism, like play , like play Jonathan took 6 years out of our lives (willy nilly), Buhari took another 8 and if things stay as they are Tinubu may take another 8. So instead of wishing him bad or being pessimistic we all better face reality so our mouths won't lead us into problem

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Benohio(m): 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
HydraFeeds:
sorry Ben ,we are about to K you O !

No room for LP now .

We are taking our beautiful country to a greater height . Tinubu is the man for the job .

Lol, ok. I no kukuma get power. Keep smelling your oppressors' nyash. Since you claim APC is genuine and clean in their ways, then may your life be like APC govt and politics, Amen!

Settled.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Judybash93(m): 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
Tareq1105:

A misadventures for you not for Nigeria. Nigeria shall prosper during his tenure, the glory of Nigeria shall blossom, the captivity of Nigeria shall turn to the glory of God amen. Those prophets of doom shall be put to shame and Nigeria shall recover from her economic crisis during the time of Tinubu. Nigeria is our country, we don't have another one, therefore, evil shall return to anyone that wish Nigeria evil. Nigeria, rise up and take your place in the comity of nations. It's well with you Nigeria.

😂😆 You'd see na! Time will tell
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Judybash93(m): 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
wonderr:
for you and your Loved ones
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Judybash93(m): 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
sinero:

Misadventure for you not for well meaning Nigerians.

You give country to person wey en head no balance anymore! Don't worry!
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Thedon22: 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
Stanislause94:
Please I want to confirm something,
Is Sanwo Olu serving as PA to Tinubu or is he the governor of Lagos state? Wetin the dummy dey do for France?
Do you want him to leave Tinubu to some cabals to hijack before Inauguration? You people don't know how things work in Nigeria. Didn't you see how some northerners hijack Buhari for their exclusive use? Abeg, Tinubu is our greatest investment in Lagos now so let Sanwo Olu be with him 24/7 untill govt is formed and appointments are made. We can't allow Tinubu to fail. That's exactly what Obedients are praying for but God will not allow them. Hamzat will take care of Lagos in Sanwo Olus abscence. No room for errors!
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Judybash93(m): 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
Bahdguyishere:

As e dey pain u, e dey sweet us grin cheesy

😂😂😂That your sweetness go soon change tune. Sha go collect your passport cos y'all ain't ready for what's coming
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by kwasoly(m): 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dapromzy333:
His Excellency the President-elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu breaking his fast (iftar) with family and friends in Paris, France, this evening, Saturday, April 1, 2023

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq2ZFbF3UbE

https://olive.ng/video-president-elect-bola-tinubu-breaks-fast-iftar-with-family-and-friends-in-paris/

Every soon we go soon get another jubril, since na only Photoshopped pics and video them dey show us.
The man no dey talk again?
How come no speech from him on his birthday?
Is like watn dem dey talk for nursing council na true?
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by chaloskyx: 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
chop well gang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! enjoy mr Escobar you deserve you money heist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by nanzozo(m): 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dapromzy333:
His Excellency the President-elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu breaking his fast (iftar) with family and friends in Paris, France, this evening, Saturday, April 1, 2023

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq2ZFbF3UbE

https://olive.ng/video-president-elect-bola-tinubu-breaks-fast-iftar-with-family-and-friends-in-paris/
Please is Tinubu the president of France? I am just asking for a friend.
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by HydraFeeds(m): 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
Benohio:

Lol, ok. I no kukuma get power. Keep smelling your oppressors' nyash. Since you claim APC is genuine and clean in their ways, then may your life be like APC govt and politics, Amen!

Settled.
about 9 million people dey lick Tinubu yansh ,about 7 million people dey lick Atiku yansh and about 6 million people dey lick Obi yansh .

Those yansh must have been very clean .
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by HydraFeeds(m): 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

HydraFeeds 😂

He will visit when he’s ready .

Has Obi visited Malaysia ?
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Menclothing: 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
rollywise:
Have you ever seen France president here in Nigeria even for one day when it's not official? Nigerian politicians are useless
France president comes to fela na tinubu person
Google about him when he was in Nigeria what what tinubu did to him
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Stanislause94: 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2023
Thedon22:

Do you want him to leave Tinubu to some cabals to hijack before Inauguration? You people don't know how things work in Nigeria. Didn't you see how some northerners hijack Buhari for their exclusive use? Abeg, Tinubu is our greatest investment in Lagos now so let Sanwo Olu be with him 24/7 untill govt is formed and appointments are made. We can't allow Tinubu to fail. That's exactly what Obedients are praying for but God will not allow them. Hamzat will take care of Lagos in Sanwo Olus abscence. No room for errors!
imagine what you’re spitting out shocked
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by highchief1: 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
udemzyudex:

You hear as I talk say we no get choice?
lol

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by TrumpDonald2: 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
HydraFeeds:

He will visit when he’s ready .
Has Obi visited Malaysia ?
Has Thieffnubu visited Malaysia?
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Namigotalktru: 6:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
Massiveglory:
Make una de deceive una self with strolling , cooking and eating in paris.
29th may no far again. All these nonsense go don stop. Everybodi for don know which direction we de face.

The apc are shivering in helplessness knowing that what tinubu is holding is a dud cheque. That is why they are attacking with all manners of fake news on the candidate they claim came 3rd.

By the special grace of God,PODATTI is coming. The new Nigeria will be born.

Eyyyaaaaa
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Msports: 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2023
whizzler:
Nigerian politics is not for the light hearted. Especially the office of the president. U can't just hide a second. I really hope and pray he does well cos we can't as a country afford another misadventure
How can a president elect travel out of the country. I pity Nigeria’s
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Harrynight(m): 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
Alliswell248:

He is not accountable to you.
He is on leave.

Ok he's just a certified asslicker😏
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by HydraFeeds(m): 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

Has Jagaban the Asiwaju visited Malaysia?

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Melagros(m): 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
Massiveglory:
Make una de deceive una self with strolling , cooking and eating in paris.
29th may no far again. All these nonsense go don stop. Everybodi for don know which direction we de face.

The apc are shivering in helplessness knowing that what tinubu is holding is a dud cheque. That is why they are attacking with all manners of fake news on the candidate they claim came 3rd.

By the special grace of God,PODATTI is coming. The new Nigeria will be born.
My dear, shey then say in dey Saudi Arabia yesterday for pilgrimage and how come he's in France now?
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by lexy2014: 2:57am On Apr 03, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Use Absence to Increase Respect and Honor. The more present you are, the more common you appear. Create an air of scarcity around yourself to increase your perceived value.
Law 16

The whole secret lies in confusing the enemy, so that he cannot fathom our real intent.
Sun Tzu

is respect and honour obtained by being scarce or by having good character and by exhibiting traits of honesty, selflessness and patriotism?
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by lexy2014: 2:58am On Apr 03, 2023
Alliswell248:

He is not accountable to you.
He is on leave.

which leave?
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by lexy2014: 3:07am On Apr 03, 2023
HydraFeeds:

A saying goes that a boy that has never been to another person fathers farm will think his father farm is the biggest . Go and ask Buhari ,he will tell you how he failed woefully for three times despite having cult followers in the North which has more population than the south .

We the majority want Tinubu because we understand that a man is not perfect but if the good he has to offer supersedes his bad ,then he has a pass .

Such a person is better than a chronic liar,incompetent,wolf in sheep clothing that’s responsible for many atrocities like extrajudicial killings of youth and dump their bodies in a river like dogs ,that put state money in his bank while workers are on strike especially the health workers strike for 13months .

Someone that only achieved hero beer . Even though it brings little employment and generate little income ,compare that to something like deep sea port or power project or Eko Atlantic . We are talking of data centers and modern technologies but not beer parlor discussions.

We are not talking of a motivational speaker job ,we are talking of Nigeria presidency .

The person you considered as brain dead beat the person you consider as brain alive ,even though the latter always takes advice from mad men .

Obi is not more than a minister of social media in Tinubu’s cabinet .

what is the the good tinubu has to offer that supersedes his bad?

what is his bad?

if you say obi is a "a chronic liar, incompetent, wolf in sheep clothing that’s responsible for many atrocities", what then is tinubu?

you mentioned "deep sea port or power project or Eko Atlantic". this deep sea port, who are the owners of the port? is the port functioning as we speak?

which power plant are you talking about? pls shed some light?

what happened to eko atlantic?

if you say "We are not talking of a motivational speaker job ,we are talking of Nigeria presidency", should the nigerian presidency be for a man who can't seek medical care here in nigeria?
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by lexy2014: 3:13am On Apr 03, 2023
Thedon22:

who are the northerners that "hijacked" buhari? when they were hijacking him, what was he doing? was he lifeless when they were hijacking him?

who are the "cabals" that will hijack Tinubu? how will they get close to him to hijack him? is it Sanwo olu that will now prevent people from hijacking Tinubu? how will he accomplish that? is that part of Sanwo olus constitutional responsibility as a governor?

how is tinubu your greatest investment in lagos?

what do you mean by "We can't allow Tinubu to fail"? how will you prevent tinubu from failing?
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by lexy2014: 3:18am On Apr 03, 2023
Tareq1105:

are you saying that nigeria wasnt prospering in the last 8years under buhari?

are you saying that nigeria had no glory under buhari?

are you saying that nigeria was under captivity under buhari?

you say "Nigeria shall recover from her economic crisis during the time of Tinubu". so you mean nigeria has been under economic crisis under president buhari?

if you say that "Nigeria is our country, we don't have another one", how then are you now putting the destiny of nigeria in the hands of one man who said he was responsible for bringing buharis disaster upon nigerians and who says he will continue from were buhari stopped?

is that not wishing nigeria evil and "therefore, evil shall return to anyone that wish Nigeria evil"?

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by bitingcool: 3:54am On Apr 03, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Use Absence to Increase Respect and Honor. The more present you are, the more common you appear. Create an air of scarcity around yourself to increase your perceived value.
Law 16

The whole secret lies in confusing the enemy, so that he cannot fathom our real intent.
Sun Tzu

He should be absent from the country he is ruling to Increase respect and honor?
Tell me, Was Seyi of Ogun State absent as a governor and that made him earn the respect of those he governs? Has Buhari's eternal absence increased his perceived value? You that wants a leader who is scarce.. what benefit have you derived from a lacklustre leadership? You feel smart quoting laws of power when the nation is in ruins!!!!!
You are OBVIOUSLY A SLAVE WHO IS ACCUSTOMED TO HOS CHAIN.

Someone who has a mandate albeit temporary to become president should be seen promoting his country and culture. He should be IN the country checking his health, eating his iftar, showing up in his country. You are quoting Sun Tzu for a country that is 1cm away from collapse.
o ma se oo!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When Whistle-Blowing Is More Lucrative Than Being A Governor (Hilarious Photos) / "Sit Down!": Amaechi Embarrassed At Osasu Show Symposium. Nigerians React / Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.