Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I (64240 Views)

President Buhari Breaks Fast With APC Leaders In Aso Rock / Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day / Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
Yet his sycophantic supporters are looting Igbo's goods on daily basis.

BringBackOurMoney....
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by PeggySandas(f): 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
Obidogs in sifia pains right now! grin
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by willibounce1(m): 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2023
Massiveglory:
Make una de deceive una self with strolling , cooking and eating in paris.
29th may no far again. All these nonsense go don stop. Everybodi for don know which direction we de face.

The apc are shivering in helplessness knowing that what tinubu is holding is a dud cheque. That is why they are attacking with all manners of fake news on the candidate they claim came 3rd.

By the special grace of God,PODATTI is coming. The new Nigeria will be born.

Podatti will be present and vice of biafra.ud. Tinubu will be sworn in May 29th 2023 and as usual, you ipbo miscreants will make noise and try to make trouble and will be put where you belong. We said it before the election when you were making noise about adaobi. We said it that when you lose, you will all go back to chanting biafra.ud or death and unfortunately for you, death is what you will get as there's no biafra.ud for you.
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by splashbaby(m): 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2023
Massiveglory:
29th may no far again. All these nonsense go don stop. Everybodi for don know which direction we de face.

The apc are shivering in helplessness knowing that what tinubu is holding is a dud cheque. That is why they are attacking with all manners of fake news on the candidate they claim came 3rd.

When una dey shout Baba wey no well dey shout emilokan, now that same baba done be president elect, for your very own eye, soon he go become President…person wey no well took your mandate, shame no catch you….

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by candygist: 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2023
Massiveglory:

Coming from where to where ?
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by kenny160: 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2023
GeneralPulal:

You started from Apc Governor's are just deceiving tinubu, they'll work for Atiku. Now see where you're. You've really came a long way. Keep pushing..
if that is the case, he need your commendation, tell him he can do better.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by tyboy(m): 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2023
peter0071:
enjoy the position while it lasts.... Obi is coming.

Ramadan Kareem to all Muslim friends

Stop dreaming, wake up . Tinubu is the president elect
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Chinedumejoooo: 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2023
It's absolutely wrong for so call president elect, only has is fun outside the country often.
He has mansion in this country but often prefer to travel outside the country before he can have his activities carried out.
This man can't make any difference.
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Buksaylor: 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dapromzy333:
His Excellency the President-elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu breaking his fast (iftar) with family and friends in Paris, France, this evening, Saturday, April 1, 2023

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq2ZFbF3UbE

https://olive.ng/video-president-elect-bola-tinubu-breaks-fast-iftar-with-family-and-friends-in-paris/

Decieving the gullible...now behaving more moslemlike..
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Everlastingson: 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dapromzy333:
His Excellency the President-elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu breaking his fast (iftar) with family and friends in Paris, France, this evening, Saturday, April 1, 2023

Watch video below;

https://olive.ng/video-president-elect-bola-tinubu-breaks-fast-iftar-with-family-and-friends-in-paris/

Doctored video
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Titilayo4life: 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
A day after the end sars massacre at the lekki toll gate, there were serious shootings and it was rumored that it was Tinubu the military are trying to sneak out of the country and his destination was France.
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Lanretoye(m): 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
Massiveglory:

on a normal day,your opinion no count fof this country.sit down and think about that.ypu are persona non grata.
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by latolz: 1:09pm On Apr 02, 2023
President-Select
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by diggindeep: 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
Just same way Emmanuel Macron can to Nigeria to hide and eat breakfast when he was elected.

When we're done promoting mediocrity it will all come back to us.
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by blowjohn(m): 1:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
tesppidd:
lol

Very funny.

The OG said, "No matter what it is, rent it
And never buy it, it's all temporary possession
We don't own nothing on this Earth but our soul and that's the lesson".....Nas.

U have 200 million naira.
U can rent at even 3 million per year for the next 20 years . That's 60 million.

The 140 million, u can invest in it.

But not in Africa. Father build house, mother build house, pikin build house. Everyone build house

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by blowjohn(m): 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2023
sweetkev:
Touching

U can rent at even 3 million per year for the next 20 years . That's 60 million.

But not in Africa. Father build house, mother build house, pikin build house. Everyone build house .

Now tell me why u won't flex every day or week if u don't do like an African?
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by MechanicMike: 1:15pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dapromzy333:

Watch video below;

#

yes i waz there in France...dats me sitting on the far left not too far from Timnubu sir! angry
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Babastrong(m): 1:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
Rest is sweet after hard labour.
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by one4GOD(f): 1:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dapromzy333:

Watch video below;

no president with a stolen certificate will be allowed into Aso rock. I cannot understand how someone with a stolen mandate will still be engaged in fasting, fasting to who e jor?
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Juju70(m): 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
BabaO2:

Continue hallucinating and messing around. Heaven has approved Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the next president of Nigeria starting from 29th May 2023, no dissented voices of born criminals will be listened to anywhere under the heaven.

Your Tinubu is the born criminal! You can sing his praises to low hell!
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by hush15: 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
abbeyfel:
Can a man like Tinubu really hide in Nigeria? Think am na!!!

That's the point, why should he be hiding. Anybody that wants to be President shouldn't be somewhere secretive in France where only the privileged go and visit.
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by hush15: 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
Tareq1105:

He travelled to France at his expense and not on Nigeria purse.

You are right but what is doing in France?
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by wolebest: 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dapromzy333:

Watch video below;

The Jagaban, France la'cruz !!!

Enjoy your holidays!!!

May 29th by the grace of GOD

A New Nigeria you shall lead.
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by michoim(m): 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2023
Nonsense. If he is breaking his fast with whosoever, how does that concerns the general public...
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by SLOVFO(m): 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Use Absence to Increase Respect and Honor. The more present you are, the more common you appear. Create an air of scarcity around yourself to increase your perceived value.
Law 16

The whole secret lies in confusing the enemy, so that he cannot fathom our real intent.
Sun Tzu

It depends on ...
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by AK481(m): 1:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
2 secs proof of life , that's all this apc people needs to give their people .

This one go worst pass buhari .

Ndi Tinubu can rule from anywhere .
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by SenatePresdo(m): 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
Tareq1105:

Tinubu would not fail. He understands the challenges ahead and I believe he would deliver. He would employ capable hands among Nigerians to do Nigeria work based on competence and capacity to deliver.

Buhari said more than that.

To err is human.

That's why I ask again, what if he fails, are you going to withdraw your support for him?
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by sweetkev(m): 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
blowjohn:

But not in Africa. Father build house, mother build house, pikin build house. Everyone build house .

Now tell me why u won't flex every day or week if u don't do like an African?
You are right. I'm even thinking of building my second house but with this I'm changing my mind. Life is too short abeg. Thanks for this enlightenment bro

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by peter0071(m): 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
Enjoy while it lasts...
tyboy:
[b][/b]
Stop dreaming, wake up . Tinubu is the president elect
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Use Absence to Increase Respect and Honor. The more present you are, the more common you appear. Create an air of scarcity around yourself to increase your perceived value.
Law 16

The whole secret lies in confusing the enemy, so that he cannot fathom our real intent.
Sun Tzu

Everything about Tinubu is a lie.
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Emma1Oj(m): 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
BabaO2:

Continue hallucinating and messing around. Heaven has approved Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the next president of Nigeria starting from 29th May 2023, no dissented voices of born criminals will be listened to anywhere under the heaven.
Hell approved but heaven will collect soonest.

I wonder how you pple will cope when the real winner is announced.
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by blowjohn(m): 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
sweetkev:
You are right. I'm even thinking of building my second house but with this I'm changing my mind. Life is too short abeg. Thanks for this enlightenment bro

Wlcm. As time goes on u can always build any house u want.
If u invest well now, in 5 years u will have more capital than have now.

That's one of the reason why parents these days can't provide quality education for their kids.
Money they can use to send their children to a private uni or even abroad, they will rather use 15 million to build house.

Meanwhile they are renting at least than 500k per year o. So why not use like 5 million and start a business. Invest in the children's education and with time they can build whatever house they want and wud have given their kids good education.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) / ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security / See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.