Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I (64279 Views)

President Buhari Breaks Fast With APC Leaders In Aso Rock / Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day / Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by bitingcool: 3:59am On Apr 03, 2023
Msports:

How can a president elect travel out of the country. I pity Nigeria’s

it's a big shame. He has set the tone for continuous degradation of the tourism industry by this action. The perception that every activity is better done abroad is what this unfortunate stay in France embodies.
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Thedon22: 4:20am On Apr 03, 2023
lexy2014:

who are the northerners that "hijacked" buhari? when they were hijacking him, what was he doing? was he lifeless when they were hijacking him?

who are the "cabals" that will hijack Tinubu? how will they get close to him to hijack him? is it Sanwo olu that will now prevent people from hijacking Tinubu? how will he accomplish that? is that part of Sanwo olus constitutional responsibility as a governor?

how is tinubu your greatest investment in lagos?

what do you mean by "We can't allow Tinubu to fail"? how will you prevent tinubu from failing?
I know where you are coming from? Many of you have been certified, so I am not surprised. Anyway, all I have to say to you is,"YES DADDY!"
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Albertgr8: 4:33am On Apr 03, 2023
France is now a safe haven for corruption politicians
France
France
Y
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by HydraFeeds(m): 4:53am On Apr 03, 2023
[quote author=bitingcool post=122256402][/quote] he’s not yet the president.

moreover , I personally like people that take their time off to rest or to work underground. That’s why we have the vp to cover where the president can not .

The most productive people are those that work without camera on their face .

You can be a slave though , I don’t know and it’s not my business but I’m sure a slave prefer hero beer to lekki free trade zone .
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by adekolaelect(m): 5:02am On Apr 03, 2023
Massiveglory:
Make una de deceive una self with strolling , cooking and eating in paris.
29th may no far again. All these nonsense go don stop. Everybodi for don know which direction we de face.

The apc are shivering in helplessness knowing that what tinubu is holding is a dud cheque. That is why they are attacking with all manners of fake news on the candidate they claim came 3rd.

By the special grace of God,PODATTI is coming. The new Nigeria will be born.
Yes Daddy !!!

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by HydraFeeds(m): 5:03am On Apr 03, 2023
lexy2014:

is respect and honour obtained by being scarce or by having good character and by exhibiting traits of honesty, selflessness and patriotism?
he’s a patriot that fought for democracy. He has good characters ,you wondered why Wike said that and defy the odds to align with him ? While he called one of his co contestants shine shine bobo ?

Bring scarce is a psychological skill to work on oneself instead of appearing on tv all the time like a motivational speaker.
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Abokisulay(m): 7:04am On Apr 03, 2023
Stanislause94:
Please I want to confirm something,
Is Sanwo Olu serving as PA to Tinubu or is he the governor of Lagos state? Wetin the dummy dey do for France?

You dey call person wey better pass ur papa dummy
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by tyinfinity: 10:08am On Apr 03, 2023
Yes daddy
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by lexy2014: 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
HydraFeeds:
he’s a patriot that fought for democracy. He has good characters ,you wondered why Wike said that and defy the odds to align with him ? While he called one of his co contestants shine shine bobo ?

Bring scarce is a psychological skill to work on oneself instead of appearing on tv all the time like a motivational speaker.

You didn't answer the question.

is respect and honour obtained by being scarce or by having good character and by exhibiting traits of honesty, selflessness and patriotism?
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by lexy2014: 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2023
Thedon22:

I know where you are coming from? Many of you have been certified, so I am not surprised. Anyway, all I have to say to you is,"YES DADDY!"

That leaves these questions unanswered.

who are the northerners that "hijacked" buhari? when they were hijacking him, what was he doing? was he lifeless when they were hijacking him?

who are the "cabals" that will hijack Tinubu? how will they get close to him to hijack him? is it Sanwo olu that will now prevent people from hijacking Tinubu? how will he accomplish that? is that part of Sanwo olus constitutional responsibility as a governor?

how is tinubu your greatest investment in lagos?

what do you mean by "We can't allow Tinubu to fail"? how will you prevent tinubu from failing?
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by HydraFeeds(m): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
lexy2014:

You didn't answer the question.

it’s obtained in both ways .

You earn respect by having good character and by exhibiting those traits you mentioned .

Also ,it’s earned by being scarce . There’s something they call see finish ,no matter how good you’re ,people will start disrespecting you when they get too used to you or when you play with them too much .

I believe you’ve seen the picture of one king that one politician son is playing with his beard ? That’s the outcome of see finish .
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by easytig(m): 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
Don't mind him,he is mentioning eko Atlantic dat both him and his future generation can't afford ordinary one square metre let alone an apartment lol.
lexy2014:

what is the the good tinubu has to offer that supersedes his bad?

what is his bad?

if you say obi is a "a chronic liar, incompetent, wolf in sheep clothing that’s responsible for many atrocities", what then is tinubu?

you mentioned "deep sea port or power project or Eko Atlantic". this deep sea port
, who are the owners of the port? is the port functioning as we speak?

which power plant are you talking about? pls shed some light?

what happened to eko atlantic?

if you say "We are not talking of a motivational speaker job ,we are talking of Nigeria presidency", should the nigerian presidency be for a man who can't seek medical care here in nigeria?
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by lexy2014: 2:42am On Apr 04, 2023
HydraFeeds:
it’s obtained in both ways .

You earn respect by having good character and by exhibiting those traits you mentioned .

Also ,it’s earned by being scarce . There’s something they call see finish ,no matter how good you’re ,people will start disrespecting you when they get too used to you or when you play with them too much .

I believe you’ve seen the picture of one king that one politician son is playing with his beard ? That’s the outcome of see finish .

i haven/t seen any such picture.

what traits did i mention?

how is respect earned by a politician who is elected to serve the people obtained?
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by HydraFeeds(m): 2:53am On Apr 04, 2023
lexy2014:

i haven/t seen any such picture.

what traits did i mention?

how is respect earned by a politician who is elected to serve the people obtained?

A politician earn respect by being competent ,delivering his promises and having good administration.

A politician should be in his office or on field working ,he should make time to engage his people for feedbacks .

A politician should not be too common around his people,he will be overwhelmed with requests,he will be disrespected because the aura of governor ,president or whatever position they hold will be gone(like a star you see always,it will be boring) ,they should only be seen when they have something to deliver .

Tinubu that was in France was working ,he’s not yet sworn in ,resting is part of the game ,he’s working behind the scene (that’s what I like most about him ) .
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by lexy2014: 4:47am On Apr 04, 2023
HydraFeeds:

A politician earn respect by being competent ,delivering his promises and having good administration.

A politician should be in his office or on field working ,he should make time to engage his people for feedbacks .

A politician should not be too common around his people,he will be overwhelmed with requests,he will be disrespected because the aura of governor ,president or whatever position they hold will be gone(like a star you see always,it will be boring) ,they should only be seen when they have something to deliver .

Tinubu that was in France was working ,he’s not yet sworn in ,resting is part of the game ,he’s working behind the scene (that’s what I like most about him ) .

what are the traits that i mentioned?

which work is Tinubu working in france?

you say tinubu is "working in france" at the same time you say he "resting". how can he be working and resting at the same time?

which work is he working behind the scenes?

if you say "A politician should not be too common around his people, he will be overwhelmed with requests", what is the relationship between being "overwhelmed with requests" and being "disrespected"?

what is the "aura of of governor ,president"?

how will it be gone and how will it be boring?

what is the something that they have to deliver that should make them to be seen?

where did the office of president and governor emanate from and on whose trust is the office of president and governor held?
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by BidenDTrounced: 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2023
BidenDTrounced:
Can someone please create a thread on Saudi Arabia...
Na weytin dey my mind rn.
I get plenty wey I wan talk and my hand is itchy.
The 9/11 attack was induced by the CIA.
It was another pretext similar to the WMD pretext for the invasion of Iraq.
But the God of Sultan Mehmed II in his infinite mercy directed the Saudi leadership and they prevailed over the antics of the West.
The destabilization of Saudi Arabia was neccessary because it invalidates the sermons of the West on democracy.

Nigeria should be like Saudi Arabia where
"the KSA provides native Saudis with more than adequate welfare benefits, removing the need to live and work in other developed countries.

There are a variety of reasons why so few Saudi Arabians chose to permanently live to the United States. Among these were the wealth of Saudi Arabia, the religious faith and pride of Saudis who found it difficult to maintain an Islamic lifestyle in the United States, and a lack of factors motivating citizens to leave Saudi Arabia. The limited number of marriages between the US and Saudi citizens may also have contributed to the low number of Saudi immigrants and of Saudi American" Wikipedia...

My interests is a developed and prosperous Africa where ordinary Africans have the resources to travel and explore the world without having to dehumanize themselves.

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by lildush(m): 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
And how is dis news? Is he supposed to be hiding somewhere? the country need a leader who can walk freely on the street anytime. Any day.. Why do we celebrate rubbish in this country? We give so much power n relevance to people because of their money.. wen will all this stop? We make Dem feel like gods.. this rubbish must stop. A better Nigeria is possible.. we can do it. Let come together and fight for it

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt / Amaechi Lands In Rivers In Style Following Wike's Election Verdict (Photos) / EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.