Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I (64225 Views)

President Buhari Breaks Fast With APC Leaders In Aso Rock / Omokriโ€™s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day / Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Chi133(f): 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dapromzy333:
His Excellency the President-elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu breaking his fast (iftar) with family and friends in Paris, France, this evening, Saturday, April 1, 2023

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq2ZFbF3UbE

https://olive.ng/video-president-elect-bola-tinubu-breaks-fast-iftar-with-family-and-friends-in-paris/

Can you imagine
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by sweetkev(m): 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2023
blowjohn:

U can enjoy more than them.

But u probably want to build a house by force instead of renting.
Touching
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by MrMystrO(m): 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
MNDY:

That sham of an election with candidate of a party rejected by heaven and earth claiming winner will either be annulled, an interim government, the stolen mandate returned or this country will go up in flames finally.

The politicians have taken the people for granted for far too long. The people are now set to change it for them.
NO SWEARING IN OF ANY BAT IN NIGERIA.
Watch out!

LOL yes daddy grin

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Defacto4truth: 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
Nigerian somebody that is just waiting to start spending our tax money is in France growing their economy by way of vacation the oppressed, gullible and crass slaves are jubilating . Nigeria should be recolonized

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Emekaonline: 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
zinaunreal:
I hope he dies as soon as possible. Money wey eh don theif na werin go choke am

May God Almighty wipe you and your families out unsung for wishing others dead

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Dcaliphate(m): 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Incoming.
Better give him your ass to come on, cos if its about presidency he's not coming anywhere
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by tesppidd: 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2023
blowjohn:

U can enjoy more than them.

But u probably want to build a house by force instead of renting.
lol

Very funny.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by HydraFeeds(m): 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

I thought as much. But Nigeria must be better. Our resources will be better managed under Obi. We must give the victory to the true winner, not the shameless rigger.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Lmao ,so you want your president to be saving Nigeria money in his bank to get dividends while his country are deteriorating ?he will give us beer to drink and claim he has worked . Then ,after he left ,his successor will dispute the money he said he saved ?

You want us to give our country to someone that canโ€™t generate common revenue for his state ,failed to conduct local government elections?

Sorry Trumptard ,we donโ€™t want such incompetent religious bigot as our leader .

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by abbeyfel: 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2023
Fcwilly:
Obidients has made Nigeria politicians to sit-up.
What is Obidients? What it's ideologies?
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by herbalwisdom52(m): 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
When the criminals and touts under the command and rulership of Mc Oluomo attack and distroyed the property of the igbos for not voting for a man of certain age, nothing happened, no arrest was made. When Mc Oluomo told the igbos not to come out and vote during the governorship and state house electio, the police and Dss where psychololigically and mentally sick to understand and know that, that's incitement to an estend that a shameless and irrespossible senior police officer came out and said that, he mc oluomo was joking. You can imagine stupidity of some people. Now when a man called Nwajagu who's properties and that of his kingsmen worth over billions of naira was destroyed by these criminal gangs, talks of mobilising security for his life and properties since the police and dss has fail in their responsibilities, the police went and arrested him and handed him over to the Dss. Now my question is, is there an organisation as, let me not use the word (USELESS) Shameless as the Nigeria police?
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by EgunMogaji2: 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2023
This is the nonsense we have to look forward to for the next 8 years ๐Ÿ™„
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by wonderr(m): 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2023
Judybash93:

It's already a misadventure!
for you and your Loved ones
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by abbeyfel: 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2023
MNDY:

That sham of an election with candidate of a party rejected by heaven and earth claiming winner will either be annulled, an interim government, the stolen mandate returned or this country will go up in flames finally.

The politicians have taken the people for granted for far too long. The people are now set to change it for them.
NO SWEARING IN OF ANY BAT IN NIGERIA.
Watch out!
People will hide behind their phone keypads and type anything, feeling like they are worth their words! Most times they are cowards who can't even stand the sound of a gun! Cyber warriors...
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by abbeyfel: 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2023
Incredible128:
I wonder how this man's supporters don't find it wrong and weird that their man, a whole "president elect" is chilling in another country undecided; someone who hasn't been sworn in yet is resting in another country, what would he now do if and when he's sworn in? That means the country would be on autopilot then cry cry; I just pray this country gets better because from all indications, and what's happening presently, it's going otherwise
Does this your comment make much sense to you like this? Do you even understand the rational behind going out of the country? Do you know what it is like to be a politician as huge as the Asiwaju? Where can he truly rest in Nigeria that he will not be burdened by people, except he chooses a quiet place outside the country? You are thinking at the level of your understanding obviously...
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by abbeyfel: 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2023
hush15:

Misadventure that they already started. What is he doing outside the country.

As Nigeria big reach, no where he fit hid. Na to run go France.
Can a man like Tinubu really hide in Nigeria? Think am na!!!
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Chetas81(m): 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
When a stupid government is elected in a democratic country, the best thing about this is that you learn the number of stupid people in that country!
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by abbeyfel: 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Aren't you baffled that our Nigeria politicians prefer the foreign land why Nigeria is burning tongue
Because you are a Nigerian politician then you can't have a happy life right? You can't even travel out for rest?
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by zinaunreal(m): 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
Emekaonline:

May God Almighty wipe you and your families out unsung for wishing others dead

And your entire ugly vulture family too . Waste of space and air. Another stinking jerk quoting his death. What even makes you more stupid is that you are an yoruba forming igbo person. Rotten piece of shitt. I hope Tinubu dies what will you do about it. You and your waste of a generation can follow. May death even take you before the sick old man.

Na so una go dey carry dirty all over the world. It's when bieng enter yoruba land I saw PhD studies in dirty and stink.
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by CUMIN: 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
tesppidd:
See how these people dey enjoy our money.

show us your tax papers.๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by jaxxy(m): 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
whizzler:
Nigerian politics is not for the light hearted. Especially the office of the president. U can't just hide a second. I really hope and pray he does well cos we can't as a country afford another misadventure

GeneralPulal:
Ramadan Kareem Daddy grin

sanwolu is in France too? Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by dewiseacre(m): 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
Why do we normalize absurdity in this country?

Public office holders don't stay in the country and keep flying to developed countries to spend the people's Commonwealth and nobody's talking. They even go with paparazzi and send pictures home for their disciples to worship - and those ones cannot even afford basic healthcare. This is just incredible!

And If this one is already traveling here and there now at this point, when he becomes president he'll be going aborad to do even an ordinary poop! It's really sad..how do we move forward like this??
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by onuman: 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dapromzy333:
His Excellency the President-elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu breaking his fast (iftar) with family and friends in Paris, France, this evening, Saturday, April 1, 2023

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq2ZFbF3UbE

https://olive.ng/video-president-elect-bola-tinubu-breaks-fast-iftar-with-family-and-friends-in-paris/

Wow. After many days of non appearance before the public. Ailing Tinubu was used by INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu, in an effort to renew the tenure of Mahmood's brethren of Buhari cabal in Aso Rock.
Another of Farouk Kperogi's mannequin in Aso Rock will be it if Tinubu ever gets sworn in as president of Nigeria.
Unarguably, con men and women shall be used to fill all the departments Nigeria's government and institutions if Nigeria's number one con man, Tinubu, ever gets sworn in as president of Nigeria.

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Father254: 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
Fut9ure:
The whole Nigerians are sick

A friend in South Africa once said that if tinubu gets more than ten thousand votes in Nigeria then he will conclude that Nigerians are sick

In the audio conversation oyedepo says
" we look forward to God's intervention because he believes that it is a religious war

A sickling nation like Nigeria will require a strong and healthy personality
Anyone whose source of wealth can not be verified should not have access to governance especially a dying country like Nigeria
We are appealing to the conscience and wisdom of the people
And I want to assure you that the result shall be favourable
We are coming out of it triumphantly "

So oyedepo agreed with obi in the audio that Nigeria is sick at this present time and needs a vibrant person to help us yet he didn't speak up to his members and he didn't speak out

I think something is funny about Nigeria

Please play the audio and you will hear everything oyedepo was saying yet they all kept quiet knowing fully well we are dying in Nigeria

How did you know that the bishop didn't speak to support PO ?

Are you a winner?

The masses are not mad rather the election was rigged.

The problem in Nigeria are the weak men and tribalism.

The nonsense happening here in Nigeria can't happen in any country with hope for greatness.
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by udemzyudex(m): 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
highchief1:
Obi chose Egypt,atiku chose dubai.where are u choosing bro?I chose Canada.

Na this naija me dey.
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by BreconHills(m): 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
Tareq1105:

It was a shameful audio and very regrettable. How Oyedepo allowed Obi to use Ibo sense on the church of Christ and men of God still baffles me.

It was coming.

It all started in 2015 with Oyedepo's "Gates of Hell" speech. Oyedepo wasn't weaponized he was already a weapon. His beliefs were merely authenticated by a savvy politician who played him like a fiddle. Its sad because his success in other fields caused him to over reach into an area of God's sovereignty.

A lesson.
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by thuxzwda1: 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Incoming.

Alert!!!
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by EmmyDJourno: 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
BabaO2:

Continue hallucinating and messing around. Heaven has approved Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the next president of Nigeria starting from 29th May 2023, no dissented voices of born criminals will be listened to anywhere under the heaven.

Heaven has no business with liars and thieves like Tinubu, it also has no business with people like you who support evil, who see bad and call it good๐Ÿ˜†
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by mortalincarnate(f): 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
GeneralPulal:
Ramadan Kareem Daddy grin

You no well Aswearsโ€ฆ. Kiaaa!!!

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by highchief1: 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2023
udemzyudex:

Na this naija me dey.
we all have our choices bro.make una leave my daddy and em France choice o.
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by Rexymania(m): 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2023
Sanwi olu leave Lagos state go dey break fast for France ๐Ÿ˜†
Re: VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I by yemmywesey(m): 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
Asiwaju of Africa, your time will favour us, Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack / Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) / Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.