Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,880 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real (68852 Views)

LP Campaign: Leaked Audio On Obi, Oyedepo Is Deep Fake / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Godspikin: 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
Jorussia:
It's obvious d audio is real.Peter Obi was banking on Christian votes and pmb governance failures to win d last presidential
elections.Unfortunately for him,he nv knew that an average yoruba christian outside lagos will always choose tribe,competency ahead of
religion. Tinubu is d only candidate that nv used religion to campaign in d last election. At least 30% of votes for BAT,came from d people
of Christian faith. I don't doubt d ability of BAT
to deliver as president based on his past performance as the governor of Lagos. I am
only concerned about his health.

100%
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by IfnobeGod20: 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
DesignMaestro:
Oga don't pretend you don't know it was CAN that started it all with its outburst on the MM ticket and propaganda on the phantom Islamisation agenda which was used to pitch Christians against their Muslim compatriots.

CAN and some Christian politicians turned it to a Muslim-Christian war despite knowing that a Christian could simply vote for PDP or other party if he isn't happy about APC's MM without any need to demonize it. Rev. Father Mathew Kuka also explained that APC's MM ticket is a mere political calculation adding that outcome of the election would tell if it was a miscalculation or not.

At the end, both Muslims and Christians voted for BAT and Atiku but the one who said it is a religious war failed to win with his 'Christian votes'.
Mr. Man, your claim is the Muslim-muslim ticket of APC was strategic while that of LP that was christian-muslim is devilish. Until you seat down and think deeply before you know that the APC Muslim-muslim ticket was even the one that is devilish in a plural society like ours. We are aware all the messages and preaching in the mosques, that some are even with me here and many on YouTube where Muslim clerics were preaching how to make the ticket work and many telling their congregants to ensure that the ticket scale through because of Islam. I even have one that says, the worst of Muslim is better than the best of infidel.
My grouse is that, you people should stop heaping lie in others while APC did the worst.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by DesignMaestro(m): 12:36am On Apr 03, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man, your claim is the Muslim-muslim ticket of APC was strategic while that of LP that was christian-muslim is devilish. Until you seat down and think deeply before you know that the APC Muslim-muslim ticket was even the one that is devilish in a plural society like ours. We are aware all the messages and preaching in the mosques, that some are even with me here and many on YouTube where Muslim clerics were preaching how to make the ticket work and many telling their congregants to ensure that the ticket scale through because of Islam. I even have one that says, the worst of Muslim is better than the best of infidel.
My grouse is that, you people should stop heaping lie in others while APC did the worst.
Hey, I don't know anything about the 'devilish' and 'not devilish' shit you're talking about. I've made my point clear. Christian leadership started the 'war' with their Islamophobia inspired propaganda.

Case closed!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by sammymarvin: 1:27am On Apr 03, 2023
I do feel for Nigerians ....can't u see the same movie playing again ....where is Tinubu ?
I guess he is in Lagos ....no worry d suffer way go reach all of una go pass the Naira scarcity own....no wonder Buhari said Nigerians forget easily
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by KanwuliaExtra: 1:42am On Apr 03, 2023
Dem still dey wail? grin
Okay BABIES. . . run to DEEP FAKE DADDY! cheesy
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by sparko1(m): 5:57am On Apr 03, 2023
Stone03:

Nigeria still have a long way to liberation because her major problem isn't the politicians who are few in number, but the vast majority who have accepted the enslavement of the few wicked politicians.

A Nigerian like you is here defending an individual, a politician who is not the president neither does he own a bank parading two billion vans right in his compound during election day. Continue!

For someone to call election a religious war, wether Obi said so or not, I think it is one of the requirements needed to make one Nigeria president because the man ruling you now said worse things along religious incitement and you still voted him and never for once referred to it as an offence. What's new about the one we are hearing today? Or is it because he is an Igbo man and a Christian who is presumed non violet.

If we Nigerians are serious, let's go back to Buhari's era and start there and jettison all these patriotic hypocrisy.

If you love Nigeria you can't consider a questionable character like Tinubu as a presidential candidate let alone voting him the president

It's a good thing it's not about what you think, it's the constitution.

And by the way, it's not about defending anyone, you lot have elevated this public outcry to a level absurdity, you make it look like a crime, I for one can't find the bases for it in the constitution.

You want to convince me someone is a criminal, present proof, stop trying to emotional blackmail me into hatred, like I said, people have the right to vote who they want, if you think he is a criminal, take him to court, don't create media propaganda and elevate such into a crime.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by idealogical: 6:00am On Apr 03, 2023
Rebelutionary:

At first it was fake abi?
Now it is Oyedepo that called him
Oh he didnt do nothing wrong!
Una go dey alright las las
Una go dey behave like dem brainwash all of you!

Anyway!

Whatever!

Yes daddy!

They change story every second, expect many more lies and crooked stories.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by HRprof: 8:44am On Apr 03, 2023
Nothing wrong calling a pastor daddy , even your papa and your mama also call their pastors daddy this is nothing but showing respect.
Anyway, this propaganda will not stop OBIdient from collecting their stolen mandate from Agbado Political Conglomerate (APC)
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Invitationn: 9:09am On Apr 03, 2023
Legitisreal:
he is actually fighting an ipob ethinic war and using Christian's as bait

Are Yoruba obidients not his people when he was telling oyedepo to tell "ya people in SW and kwara"?

Did you not hear cozy ojiakor saying they voted him because he would provide Igbo seaport
Seaport, according to Eastern economists and politicians, is the reason for the undeveloped economy in the East but the Eastern leadership cannot come together to engage their southern counterparts to build a deep seaport decade after decade?
If building a new seaport is expensive, what about dredging and upgrading the old ones?
Even if it’s not a short term project- it should be long term. But no!

To put things into perspective, the Eastern states are landlocked without an inch of coastline. But they want the FG to build a “SEAPORT” grin
Maybe it’s dry ports they mean, who knows?
The Southern states with all the coastlines are not making any fuss about seaports because Onne port is there amongst others- it only needs to be dredged and upgraded to berth larger vessels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Invitationn: 9:11am On Apr 03, 2023
HRprof:
Nothing wrong calling a pastor daddy , even your papa and your mama also call their pastors daddy this is nothing but showing respect.
Anyway, this propaganda will not stop OBIdient from collecting their stolen mandate from Agbado Political Conglomerate (APC)
Yes daddy grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by HRprof: 11:26am On Apr 03, 2023
Invitationn:

Yes daddy grin
Yes my son wink
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by XAUBulls: 12:03pm On Apr 03, 2023
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Invitationn: 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
HRprof:

Yes my son wink
Thank you daddy😅
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by XAUBulls: 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
raskymonojendor:
We know it was real. Even the Obidients know it's real deep in their heart, but they are cultist and have to do cultist stuffs like defend the leader at all cost which is understandable.
Deep.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by XAUBulls: 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2023
Jorussia:
It's obvious d audio is real.Peter Obi was banking on Christian votes and pmb governance failures to win d last presidential
elections.Unfortunately for him,he nv knew that an average yoruba christian outside lagos will always choose tribe,competency ahead of
religion. Tinubu is d only candidate that nv used religion to campaign in d last election. At least 30% of votes for BAT,came from d people
of Christian faith. I don't doubt d ability of BAT
to deliver as president based on his past performance as the governor of Lagos. I am
only concerned about his health.
Indeed.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by HRprof: 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
Invitationn:

Thank you daddy😅
You are welcome my son wink smiley
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Henadih(m): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
There two things here. 1. The topic of conversation on the audio 2. The authenticity of the audio recording itself. I did not read anywhere in the tweets where he authenticate the audio recording of the conversation. Instead Kenneth Okonkwo was only expressing his own opinion on the topic of conversation which is a different from authenticating the audio altogether.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is Murtala Mohammed’s Car The Most Well-maintained Car In Nigeria? (see Photo) / Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) / Buhari’s Victory: The Men Who Made It Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.