Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real (68865 Views)

LP Campaign: Leaked Audio On Obi, Oyedepo Is Deep Fake / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by VTJN(m): 5:19am On Apr 02, 2023
I wouldn't be surprised of any allegations labelled against Obi or any other politicians. I know they're all the same. This was the reason why i didn't join the bandwagon of Obidients. I will not follow the crowd. Even if Obi win, i know he will be a disappointment

Personally, I'd rather let the SDP presidential candidate as president than any other candidate

Anyway, i hope Tinubu government favour all Nigerians.

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by RecentHistory: 5:20am On Apr 02, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Its not about confirmation by who, it's about suing ASAP!

GOT THAT

Yes Daddy grin

You want to sue for what is true.

Okay Daddy cheesy

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Sergio101(m): 5:21am On Apr 02, 2023
Maybe we can tag it a corruption case.

Is that the deepest APC supporters can go in their pin search on obi??

Haba nah......we expect more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Faber(m): 5:22am On Apr 02, 2023
I don't even understand the head and tail of this thread. Must you guys wait in the dead of the night to create useless topics...

How does all these una so called nyash opening, change the fact that Tinubu is dead or in comatose right now. Why not devote that time in praying for Tinubu. You guys cannot fool Shettima, he is already making consultations with IBB and co

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by raskymonojendor: 5:27am On Apr 02, 2023
Sergio101:
Maybe we can tag it a corruption case.

Is that the deepest APC supporters can go in their pin search on obi??

Haba nah......we expect more

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by tinsel: 5:28am On Apr 02, 2023
Faber:
I don't even understand the head and tail of this thread. Must you guys wait in the dead of the night to create useless topics...

How does all these una so called nyash opening, change the fact that Tinubu is dead or in comatose right now. Why not devote that time in praying for Tinubu. You guys cannot fool Shettima, he is already making consultations with IBB and co
As an Obidient are not humiliated with that audio? Or must everything be gra gra?

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by DesignMaestro(m): 5:37am On Apr 02, 2023
Yes daddy, yes daddy.

His only hope in the North was the Middle-belt yet he had to confess in secrecy that he's pessimistic about three out of six. He ended up getting 2 out of six.

Now, on what basis is he claiming that he won the election?

72 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:47am On Apr 02, 2023
Even this Oyedepo is a desperate man. He wants a president who will be at his beck and call
He will never get that in his lifetime

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by GogetterMD(m): 5:47am On Apr 02, 2023
Abeg who get the link to the orijinal audio? Let me listen to what Gregory cooked for himself.

I said it before that this guy is basing his campaign on ethnic and religious sentiments. Made more church visits than actual consultations. Didn't he learn from the failed script that GEJ used in 2015?

Edit:
I don listen to the audio. Una wey dey claim deep fake and AI, get a seat and move to the back to re-present your case.
I am not at all surprised by the content of the conversation. The Otta transactional pastor has never hidden his bigotry and xeno-religious intolerance before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfMY7QpLQxk

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Nobody: 5:47am On Apr 02, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Yes mummies
That one even say sue network! 🤣

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Nobody: 5:49am On Apr 02, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

GOT THAT
Got wetin, wetin em wan Sue them for, or na them leak the audio? 🤣
Your "stolen mandate" still dey court you wan add another one join? 🤣🤣

Una go cry tire. See as you come gentle as Dem cast Obi. Chaii!

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by DeJoeee(m): 6:00am On Apr 02, 2023
Still struggling to figure out what is wrong with the call.
First of all , Oyedepo is a Christian religious leader who is addressed as "Daddy" in the Pentecostal dogma just like Catholics call theirs "father".
Secondly, they were discussing the issue of the APC turning the election to a religious war which we all know is true.
How can a party be floating a Muslim-muslim ticket in a secular country like Nigeria?

Is it not in this country that an Imam called the Presidential election a jihad?
I expected all this propaganda anyway cos the drug Lord must fight back

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by irumanle(m): 6:02am On Apr 02, 2023
RecentHistory:

Obidients have stripped him naked on Twitter. In the morning, when those young and senseless delinquent Obidients being fed by their mothers wake up, they will finally behead him.
You get sharp mouth bro. I love the humor.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Houseontherock1: 6:04am On Apr 02, 2023
Obi sounded scared and desperate in that audio...his voice was funny too..."yes daddy" with the thick Igbo accent grin

Where are those liars denying it? Shame

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by RecentHistory: 6:05am On Apr 02, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

GOT THAT

Tell Kenneth Okonkwo who confirmed it to sue. He's a baby lawyer.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by RecentHistory: 6:09am On Apr 02, 2023
irumanle:
You get sharp mouth bro. I love the humor.

Pls, spare a minute to pray for Kenneth Okonkwo.

Obidients wan kill am for Facebook. cheesy

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by victorDanladi: 6:10am On Apr 02, 2023
DesignMaestro:
Yes daddy, yes daddy.

His only hope in the North was the Middle-belt yet he had to confess in secrecy that he's pessimistic about three out of six. He ended up getting 2 out of six.

Now, on what basis is he claiming that he won the election?
They foolishly used GEJ permutation of 2011 to keep him going not knowing that a yoruba son is the one on the ballot.If the whole of SW had gone to OBI like it went to JONATHAN in 2011(courtesy Tinubu),OBI would have won.

I am very sure that whenever he asks his men can he win the election, there reply had always been ,Sir,look at 2011 results when the whole core north was not in support of GEJ, he won with SS,SW,SE and NC votes,you enjoy the same popularity sir.Also,The core north that Tinubu relied on is gone to Atiku ,he believed Atiku is helping him...not knowing that SW and Niger state,kogi state,kwara state and benue are out of the permutation this time around for obvious reasons

55 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Christistruth03: 6:13am On Apr 02, 2023
accordadoga26:
Obi is a desperate fraud.

Nigeria dodged a 50BMG bullet.

God delivered Nigeria from an intercontinental Ballistic missile

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Christistruth03: 6:14am On Apr 02, 2023
idealogical:

Seconded, we dodge some s serious bullets. The man is pure 419 conman

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Owontime: 6:15am On Apr 02, 2023
I'm so happy that IPOB failed woefully in their plans, imagine having an IPOB president in Nigeria God forbid.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by bhella10: 6:35am On Apr 02, 2023
"Amemu" Wtf! Obi is truly a 3rd class product. A container economist. I can't imagine him addressing Nigerians as a president in that upper iweka accent. Yuck! undecided

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by DesignMaestro(m): 6:36am On Apr 02, 2023
victorDanladi:

They foolishly user GEJ permutation of 2011 to keep him going not knowing that a yoruba son is the one on the ballot.If the whole of SW had gone to OBI like it went to JONATHAN in 2011(courtesy Tinubu),OBI would have won. Ki

I am very sure that whenever he asks his men can he win the election, there reply had always been ,Sir,look at 2011 results when the whole core north was not in support of GEJ, he won with SS,SW,SE and NC votes,you enjoy the same popularity sir.Also,The core north that Tinubu relied on is gone to Atiku ,he believed Atiku is helping him...not knowing that SW and Niger state,kogi state,kwara state and benue are out of the permutation this time around for obvious reasons
Exactly, plus the thought that all Christians would vote for him and that the Muslim vote is divided.

The mandate bandit knew that he didn't win.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by greatiyk4u(m): 6:46am On Apr 02, 2023
Muslim Muslim
Fake bishop
These ones are not playing religious card?
All these madness because Tinubu's whereabouts is queried?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by victorDanladi: 6:47am On Apr 02, 2023
DesignMaestro:
Exactly, plus the thought that all Christians would vote for him and that the Muslim vote is divided.

The mandate bandit knew that he didn't win.
They said it even on nairaland here that, Muslims vote had been divided into 3 while Christian votes was intact,so they would win....not knowing that what we see is a PDP votes divided into 3 and APC votes intact.They are thinking religion while we are thinking politics and party.

And that is the reason they find it difficult to accept defeat.They still base it on religion permutation. They couldnt believe that and divided Muslim votes could win a united Christians vote not knowing that yorubas know no religion,when our son Awolowo presented Christian-christian ticket in 1979 and 1983 Igbo people voted against him for their VP son Ekwueme to shagari...also,they couldnt believe that those countless prophecies could be fake.You know as a Christian, your pastor can never be a liar,touch not my annointed

And many northern Christians voted Atiku especially northeast Christians,I know 10 of them personally here in Abuja.

Next time they should think party/politics not religion.

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Beverlyjean(f): 6:50am On Apr 02, 2023
Tinubu remains the worst thing that will ever happen to Nigeria...Mark my words

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by AntiChristian: 6:52am On Apr 02, 2023
GogetterMD:
Abeg who get the link to the orijinal audio? Let me listen to what Gregory cooked for himself.

I said it before that this guy is basing his campaign on ethnic and religious sentiments. Made more church visits than actual consultations. Didn't he learn from the failed script that GEJ used in 2015?

Edit:
I don listen to the audio. Una wey dey claim deep fake and AI, get a seat and move to the back to re-present your case.
I am not at all surprised by the content of the conversation. The Otta transactional pastor has never hidden his bigotry and xeno-religious intolerance before.

Abeg throw me the link please!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by DMerciful(m): 6:53am On Apr 02, 2023
APC is seriously looking for anything on Obi so they're holding unto straws.

Oyedepo was the one that called him, what's wrong in seeking support? Didn't Tinubu hold a meeting with Muslim clerics in the North?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by DMerciful(m): 6:54am On Apr 02, 2023
You guys are deceiving yourself, he did nothing wrong
idealogical:

Seconded, we dodge some s serious bullets. The man is pure 419 conman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by DMerciful(m): 6:55am On Apr 02, 2023
He did absolutely nothing wrong, you guys are holding unto straws to justify the bribery of INEC. That mandate must be returned
Ireportlive:
cool

Shameless Bigot

His mentally challenged walking lunatics of a mob would quickly defend these vile act of bigotry

Anyways according to reliable source many of such audios exist

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari’s Victory: The Men Who Made It Possible / FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration / Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.