Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real (68863 Views)

LP Campaign: Leaked Audio On Obi, Oyedepo Is Deep Fake / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by idealogical: 6:55am On Apr 02, 2023
DMerciful:
You guys are deceiving yourself, he did nothing wrong

Yes Daddy! Thank you Daddy!!!

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by BeardGangJnr1(m): 6:55am On Apr 02, 2023
GogetterMD:
Abeg who get the link to the orijinal audio? Let me listen to what Gregory cooked for himself.

I said it before that this guy is basing his campaign on ethnic and religious sentiments. Made more church visits than actual consultations. Didn't he learn from the failed script that GEJ used in 2015?

Edit:
I don listen to the audio. Una wey dey claim deep fake and AI, get a seat and move to the back to re-present your case.
I am not at all surprised by the content of the conversation. The Otta transactional pastor has never hidden his bigotry and xeno-religious intolerance before.
Where's the link...I wanto listen too wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by GogetterMD(m): 7:01am On Apr 02, 2023
AntiChristian:

Abeg throw me the link please!
Posted in my original post

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by GogetterMD(m): 7:01am On Apr 02, 2023
BeardGangJnr1:

Where's the link...I wanto listen too wink
Refer to my original post grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by idealogical: 7:01am On Apr 02, 2023
DMerciful:
APC is seriously looking for anything on Obi so they're holding unto straws.

Oyedepo was the one that called him, what's wrong in seeking support? Didn't Tinubu hold a meeting with Muslim clerics in the North?

Why not just show us where Tinubu or Atiku said they are fighting a religious war?

Obi is a certified religious bigot and a dangerous and destructive element.

God did not let him win for a reason.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by DMerciful(m): 7:04am On Apr 02, 2023
Stop using the name of God in vain. Obi is a divine project and he won the election. He will be sworn in eventually
idealogical:

Why not just show us where Tinubu or Atiku said they are fighting a religious war?

Obi is a certified religious bigot and a dangerous and destructive element.

God did not let him win for a reason.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by idealogical: 7:05am On Apr 02, 2023
DMerciful:
Stop using the name of God in vain. Obi is a divine project and he won the election. He will be sworn in eventually

Yes Daddy! Thank you Daddy!!!

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by jumobi1(m): 7:08am On Apr 02, 2023
This is bad. Concluding that it’s a religious war only because it was a Muslim/Muslim ticket is a very dangerous accusation. It can turn out to be true but I don’t see how he has enough info to draw such a conclusion when he did. P.O suddenly seems like a dangerous and desperate man to me…(unless he is proven right)

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Okoroawusa: 7:10am On Apr 02, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Peter Obi should sue the network ASAP if this is true!!!
Yes Daddy...Yes Daddy 😂🤣🤣

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Minjim: 7:11am On Apr 02, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Its not about confirmation by who, it's about suing ASAP!

GOT THAT

What's the ground for suing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by idealogical: 7:14am On Apr 02, 2023
lol,

This one sent audio to Israel, the Israel inside his room and parlor..

Why are they all like this?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by humilitypays(m): 7:17am On Apr 02, 2023
The world can see the difference between Peter Obi, Labor Party and Tinubu/APC.

Labor Party didn't go about denying the voice tape, instead they owned up to it. But when voice tape between Shettima and Ibikunle Amosun was leaked, what did APC do? They denied it because APC is a party of lying demons that survive on lies, denials and false propaganda.

When People's Gassete leaked the secret meeting Tinubu had with CJN Ariwoola, what did APC do? They denied it instead of owning up to it.

APC is a party of demonic liars, if Nigerians allow APC to continue then expect the destruction of Nigeria as a nation

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by egopersonified(f): 7:17am On Apr 02, 2023
What is wrong with this conversation? A son seeking prayers and encouragement from his spiritual father? Did they mention any form of bribery, destruction and thuggery like APC did in public? I can clearly see the desperation to perform your 30k duties (hope they have inreased it to 50k as you all requested)

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by idealogical: 7:18am On Apr 02, 2023
After jumping from church to church and revival to revival before the election, he hasn't attended Sunday service or jumped from one church to the next since after the elections.

How fake and deceptive can this religious bigot be?

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Okoroawusa: 7:19am On Apr 02, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Tinubu remains the worst thing that will ever happen to Nigeria...Mark my words
Yes Daddy... Thank you Daddy 😂🤣😂🤣🤣

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by humilitypays(m): 7:20am On Apr 02, 2023
jumobi1:
This is bad. Concluding that it’s a religious war only because it was a Muslim/Muslim ticket is a very dangerous accusation. It can turn out to be true but I don’t see how he has enough info to draw such a conclusion when he did. P.O suddenly seems like a dangerous and desperate man to me…(unless he is proven right)
Incumbent President Muslim, Senate President Muslim, CJN Muslim, ruling party chairman Muslim, Chief of Army staff Muslim, IG of Police Muslim, INEC Chairman Muslim, Speaker of House Muslim, ruling party presidential candidate Muslim, ruling party running mate Muslim, Court of Appeal boss Muslim, Customs Comptroller Muslim, Immigration Comptroller Muslim, Civil Defense boss Muslim.

Can Muslims accept this arrangement in Nigeria, talk true?

APC declared Jihad in Nigeria but some Christians are still sleeping on a moving bike, eyes go soon clear

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by humilitypays(m): 7:23am On Apr 02, 2023
egopersonified:
What is wrong with this conversation? A son seeking prayers and encouragement from his spiritual father? Did they mention any form of bribery, destruction and thuggery like APC did in public?
Nothing is wrong, don't mind them. They have searched for dirt all around Obi and found none, so they are capitalizing on his running towards Church leaders as a political strategy which isn't bad cos he didn't make it hidden from the start.

Tinubu rejected Northern Christians he ought to make running mate and picked a fellow Muslim to win core Northern Muslim votes.

Whenever Tinubu goes to campaign in core North, he neglects Christian supporters there and start to recite Muslim prayer to win Muslim votes and its awesome by APC supporters and lovers of evil but when Peter Obi a core Christian goes to Church or begs Christians to support him it becomes a big sin, and Christians are listening to these evil lovers?

Peter Obi won but the Muslims in all key positions in Nigeria rigged it because like Obi said, to them its a religious aka Jihad war in Nigeria but Nigerian Christians are sleeping and laughing foolishly as usual

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Jojomo: 7:36am On Apr 02, 2023
If you need cheap and plenty data visit www.datafactory.com.ng
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Keegan: 7:38am On Apr 02, 2023
RecentHistory:

Yes Daddy grin

You want to sue for what is true.

Okay Daddy cheesy

Yes Daddy! Okay Daddy!

Let me enter studio quick quick. Yes Daddy is a goal!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by RecentHistory: 7:40am On Apr 02, 2023
Keegan:

Yes Daddy! Okay Daddy!

Let me enter studio quick quick. Yes Daddy is a goal!

Lmaoo
Pandora Records

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by aycorporat(m): 7:56am On Apr 02, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Yes mummies

grin grin grin

Una no go kill me for Nairaland.
I Don laugh tire forget say I dey go Church

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by DesignMaestro(m): 7:57am On Apr 02, 2023
victorDanladi:
They said it even on nairaland here that, Muslims vote had been divided into 3 while Christian votes was intact,so they would win....not knowing that what we see is a PDP votes divided into 3 and APC votes intact.They are thinking religion while we are thinking politics and party.

And that is the reason they find it difficult to accept defeat.They still base it on religion permutation. They couldnt believe that and divided Muslim votes could win a united Christians vote not knowing that yorubas know no religion,when our son Awolowo presented Christian-christian ticket in 1979 and 1983 Igbo people voted against him for their VP son Ekwueme to shagari...also,they couldnt believe that those countless prophecies could be fake.You know as a Christian, your pastor can never be a liar,touch not my annointed

And many northern Christians voted Atiku especially northeast Christians,I know 10 of them personally here in Abuja.

Next time they should think party/politics not religion.
We had been telling them Obi was only harming PDP but both PDP and the LP supporters were too delusional to think rationally. Now, many of them are still finding it hard to accept the reality.

APC's MM ticket was simply strategic, never an attempt to undermine any religion. Some of them knew the fact that Muslims are minority in the South while Christians are also minority in the North. Both can't be on same ballot and have any realistic hope of winning as far as Nigeria's voting pattern is concerned. That's just the fact.

They decided to turn everything to 'religious war' for guileful reasons but truth prevailed at last.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by SenatePresdo(m): 8:10am On Apr 02, 2023
idealogical:

Seconded, we dodge some s serious bullets. The man is pure 419 conman

If Obi is a bullet, Tinubu is actually a nuke.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Karlifate: 8:10am On Apr 02, 2023
victorDanladi:

They foolishly used GEJ permutation of 2011 to keep him going not knowing that a yoruba son is the one on the ballot.If the whole of SW had gone to OBI like it went to JONATHAN in 2011(courtesy Tinubu),OBI would have won.

I am very sure that whenever he asks his men can he win the election, there reply had always been ,Sir,look at 2011 results when the whole core north was not in support of GEJ, he won with SS,SW,SE and NC votes,you enjoy the same popularity sir.Also,The core north that Tinubu relied on is gone to Atiku ,he believed Atiku is helping him...not knowing that SW and Niger state,kogi state,kwara state and benue are out of the permutation this time around for obvious reasons

💯

One of the reasons why Igbos constantly fail politically, is that they jump quickly into conclusions.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Karlifate: 8:17am On Apr 02, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Tinubu remains the worst thing that will ever happen to Nigeria...Mark my words

Your words hold no water. 💯

Y'all said Buhari was the best thing since slice bread in 2015, we've seen how far with that now. cheesy

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Nigeriayouthmov: 8:20am On Apr 02, 2023
obawinner:
Politician sending a pastor to preach religi0us waarr would never sit down well with me. A pulpit meant to preach prosperity, Holiness and faith has become a machine to spread re!igious division.

But it is right for an imam to stand in front of his followers and declare christians as infidels and order attacks on them. The past 7 years attacks on christians is enough for any pastor to start preaching war because christians are now like sheeps too peaceful and yet getting slaughtered.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Beegrace: 8:22am On Apr 02, 2023
When the same paper published about tinubu meeting CJN on a wheelchair which later turned out to be fake News, non of the obidients fan said the paper should be sued but they were jubilating and masturbating on the story.. Now the table has turned, see the gibberish they are spewing out...it is nauseating listening or reading from the obidient fanbase.. Their level of hypocrisy is out of this world!!!
RecentHistory:

Yes Daddy grin

You want to sue for what is true.

Okay Daddy cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Karlifate: 8:33am On Apr 02, 2023
humilitypays:
Incumbent President Muslim, Senate President Muslim, CJN Muslim, ruling party chairman Muslim, Chief of Army staff Muslim, IG of Police Muslim, INEC Chairman Muslim, Speaker of House Muslim, ruling party presidential candidate Muslim, ruling party running mate Muslim, Court of Appeal boss Muslim, Customs Comptroller Muslim, Immigration Comptroller Muslim, Civil Defense boss Muslim.

Can Muslims accept this arrangement in Nigeria, talk true?

APC declared Jihad in Nigeria but some Christians are still sleeping on a moving bike, eyes go soon clear

Because Nigerian Christians has turned Christianity to a big joke.

Once a man has FLSC, the next thing is to open a motivational hub called 'church'.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by idealogical: 8:36am On Apr 02, 2023
SenatePresdo:

If Obi is a bullet, Tinubu is actually a nuke.

Yes daddy,Koburu daddy....

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by idealogical: 8:41am On Apr 02, 2023
Another disgusting thing obi did was turning pastors into liars, sociopaths and fake prophecy peddlers .

Pastors sit at the altar everyday spewing hatred and religious bigotry, they dished out fake prophecies every second of the day, but in the true Godly fashion, God didn't pay attention to the sinners at the altar, Obi not only lost woefully, he was dead last at the bottom.

God saw his dark and evil heart and rejected him from top to bottom..

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by zeuss: 8:41am On Apr 02, 2023
accordadoga26:
Obi is a desperate fraud.

Nigeria dodged a 50BMG bullet.
and set off the timer of a nuclear bomb.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari’s Victory: The Men Who Made It Possible / FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration / Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.