Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real (68866 Views)

LP Campaign: Leaked Audio On Obi, Oyedepo Is Deep Fake / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Rebelutionary: 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
DMerciful:
He did absolutely nothing wrong, you guys are holding unto straws to justify the bribery of INEC. That mandate must be returned
At first it was fake abi?
Now it is Oyedepo that called him
Oh he didnt do nothing wrong!
Una go dey alright las las
Una go dey behave like dem brainwash all of you!

Anyway!

Whatever!

Yes daddy!

4 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by HydraFeeds(m): 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2023
Masterito:
Like I said you are absolutely clueless about AI. I don't need to waste and educate you. However, deep research on Google can help understand a little.
you’re a mumu man . Jon Snow .

1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Mariory(m): 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2023
Interesting...
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Stone03: 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2023
raskymonojendor:
We know it was real. Even the Obidients know it's real deep in their heart, but they are cultist and have to do cultist stuffs like defend the leader at all cost which is understandable.

It's unimaginable that a man with senses will not see Obi as the most right man for the hectic job of ruling our country at this critical time. Rather than going such a sound mind like Obi, you opted for a demented sick fake and drug baron. May the consequences or whatever blessings that follows supporting Tinubu never elude you people.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by okuta007: 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2023
Jorussia:
It's obvious d audio is real. Peter Obi was banking on Christian votes and pmb governance failures to win d last presidential
elections.Unfortunately for him,he nv knew that an average yoruba christian outside lagos will always choose tribe,competency ahead of
religion. Tinubu is d only candidate that nv used religion to campaign in d last election. At least 30% of votes for BAT,came from d people
of Christian faith. I don't doubt d ability of BAT
to deliver as president based on his past performance as the governor of Lagos. I am
only concerned about his health.

just like Tinubu banked on MU-MU ticket to win because he was desperate not to alienate northern muslims
is there anyone who writes an exam and will not read and want to fail ?
have you seen a football team entering the pitch and choosing not to score a goal because it looks unconventional?
is there a politician on the ballot that will not say anything to get people's attention to win?

Arthur Nzeribe once said "only in heaven saints win elections, not on earth"

Obasanjo said, "Obi is not a saint, far from it - but comparing him to the options available, he is way way better"

you gerrit ? grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by feedthenation(m): 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
---Like father, like son---jumping from PDP to LP---

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by lendahand(m): 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2023
tinsel:
Nawaa. This is the most humiliating audio I have seen. No matter how they try to pamper it. Was he crying even before the election? Lost hope abi. We can now see the fake claim of Obidients that they won the election.
you don't see an audio, you hear it.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by kadreeG7(m): 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2023
Y0urUncle:

Tell ur druglord to come answer his case in court

Okay daddy

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by barika2011(m): 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
*PRESS RELEASE*

APC's Endless Subterfuge Must Stop.

It appears the All Progressives Congress' desperation to grab and retain power by foul means has refused to go away more than a month after they have grabbed the election as they planned.
While we are toeing the constitutional path to retrieve our mandate, those who have truncated the wishes of the majority of Nigerians have recoursed to mischief and endless subterfuge to continue to hold on to what they know does not belong to them.
From the show of shame in Portharcourt to the drama in the Ibom Air aircraft, both of which they contrived, they have now moved to the circulation of a deep fake audio file aimed at promoting religious tension in the country.
All these are meant to serve no other purpose than egregious mischief aimed at demarketing Peter Obi. If the goal is to create a credibility problem, the ploy has failed woefully. Peter Obi has long been on record as the only presidential candidate who has urged the Nigerians electorate not to vote for him on the basis of religion or tribe .
We will therefore
like to advice our beloved Nigerian people to remain focused on the task to take back the mandate we know was freely given to Peter Obi and Datti Baba-Ahmed through legitimate means.
That is more important than to expect those who ran election on forged credentials and even fake Bishops to stop faking. They cannot stop being fraudulent because that is who they are.

Diran Onifade
Head, Obi-Datti Media
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by BigIyanga: 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
Legitisreal:
if that makes you happy no wahala

But a whinning ipob girl would never be president of this country

The declaration is just a tip of things, by the time obi is defeated by tinubu as usual in supreme Court

You would fully have time for biafra or death
Abegi, hold your applause and adulation first until 2027… Count me out of those who would be affected by hard economic effects from N750/L after subsidy removal.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by JOemmy(m): 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2023
idealogical:

God must also be dumb for rejecting obi's evil religious and bigoted war against the people of Nigeria.

With all his endless church see me and eye service bigotry, he came in last, not second, last last.

God is never on the side of evil.

Is that why ur drug lord rigged the election?
He couldn't even compete on a level playing field with all the advantage of federal might in his disposal, he has to depends on primitive open rigging which everyone clearly saw during the election.

He couldn't even win lagos and abuja which are the two most enlightened states yet shamelesd online idiots like u still come here and be celebrating rubbish and calling on ur god the real God u and tinibu are mocking will definitely put u all in shame when the time comes.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by DeOTR: 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ykc2:
mimiko is a Christian he converted to Christianity ,or didn't jimo aliu convert to Christianity?
OK. I knew he had been a Moslem at some point.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by MikeofAfrica: 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2023
Jorussia:
It's obvious d audio is real.Peter Obi was banking on Christian votes and pmb governance failures to win d last presidential
elections.Unfortunately for him,he nv knew that an average yoruba christian outside lagos will always choose tribe,competency ahead of
religion. Tinubu is d only candidate that nv used religion to campaign in d last election. At least 30% of votes for BAT,came from d people
of Christian faith. I don't doubt d ability of BAT
to deliver as president based on his past performance as the governor of Lagos. I am
only concerned about his health.

Actions speak louder than voice. By going for a Muslim Muslim ticket, Tinubu was the chief architect of campaigning with religion in the last election.

The purpose of the Muslim Muslim ticket is to symbolize the APC ticket as an Islamic ticket hence mobilizing the Muslim population in NW/ NE behind it.

Peter Obi was reacting to the religious bigotry of Tinubu by trying to use Christian leaders to mobilize Christians behind his ticket.

For every action , there will be an equal and opposite reaction according to the laws of motion by Issac Newton.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Bovis(m): 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
[/b][b]
Wiseandtrue:

Its not about confirmation by who, it's about suing ASAP!

GOT THAT

Ok Daddy!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by ebenholer2(m): 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2023
BOLA TINUBU WILL NEVER INSTIGATE ANY RELIGIOUS WAR BECAUSE HE IS NEVER A BIGOT...IT IS BUHARI WHO IS A BIGOT THAT IS INSTIGATING THAT. YOU CAN SEE THAT THROUGH TINUBU FIRST APPOINTMENT INTO TRANSITIONAL COMMITTEE; ONE CHRISTIAN AND ONE MUSLIM WERE APPOINTED BY HIM
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by ebenholer2(m): 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Actions speak louder than voice. By going for a Muslim Muslim ticket, Tinubu was the chief architect of campaigning with religion in the last election.

The purpose of the Muslim Muslim ticket is to symbolize the APC ticket as an Islamic ticket hence mobilizing the Muslim population in NW/ NE behind it.

Peter Obi was reacting to the religious bigotry of Tinubu by trying to use Christian leaders to mobilize Christians behind his ticket.

For every action , there will be an equal and opposite reaction according to the laws of motion by Issac Newton.
YOU ARE GETTING THINGS WRONG IF YOU THINK THE PURPOSE OF MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET IS TO MARGINALIZE THE CHRISTIANS. DO YOU REALIZE NOW THAT ALL THE GOVERNORS IN THE SOUTHERN STATES ARE CHRISTIANS AND EVEN 3 NOTHERN STATE GIVERNORS ARE CHRITIANS TOO?
BOLA TINUBU WILL NEVER INSTIGATE ANY RELIGIOUS WAR BECAUSE HE IS NEVER A BIGOT...IT IS BUHARI WHO IS A BIGOT THAT IS INSTIGATING THAT. YOU CAN SEE THAT THROUGH TINUBU FIRST APPOINTMENT INTO TRANSITIONAL COMMITTEE; ONE CHRISTIAN AND ONE MUSLIM WERE APPOINTED BY HIM
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by mordred44: 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
bantos:
It's tough to be Obidient this days...Waiting for what Nairaland Obi***** will say after claiming that the audio is fake
yes daddy

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by ebenholer2(m): 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
BigIyanga:

Abegi, hold your applause and adulation first until 2027… Count me out of those who would be affected by hard economic effects from N750/L after subsidy removal.
SUBSIDY REMOVAL IS INEVITABLE COS IT IS A FRAUD IN DISGUISE. ANY NATION WHO WANT TO BE EFFECTIVE WILL NOT BE DASHING OUT MONEY TO ALREADY RICH PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF SUBSIDY. AT LEAST SUBSIDY REMOVAL WILL ALSO PUT AN END TO THE NOISE OF 'I BETTER PASS MY NEIGHBOURS' GENERATORS EVERYWHERE. ATLEAST LET US ENJOY THE HEAT OF NO LIGHT FOR A WHILE, HOPEFULLY THIS WILL MAKE US TO FIX OUR ELECTRICITY GENERATION.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by MikeofAfrica: 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
ebenholer2:

YOU ARE GETTING THINGS WRONG IF YIU THINK THE PURPOSE OF MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET IS TO MARGINALIZE THE CHRISTIANS. DO YOU REALIZE NOW THAT ALL THE GOVERNORS IN THE SOUTHERN STATES ARE CHRISTIANS AND EVEN 3 NOTHERN STATE GIVERNORS ARE CHRITIANS TOO?
BOLA TINUBU WILL NEVER INSTIGATE ANY RELIGIOUS WAR BECAUSE HE IS NEVER A BIGOT...IT IS BUHARI WHO IS A BIGOT THAT IS INSTIGATING THAT. YOU CAN SEE THAT THROUGH HIS FIRST APPOINTMENT INTO TRANSITIONAL COMMITTEE; ONE CHRISTIAN AND ONE MUSLIM WERE APPOINTED BY HIM

Bola Tinubu is not a religious bigot neither is Peter Obi a religious bigot.

However Nigeria is a religious bigot nation. That is why Buhari is the most popular politician in northern Nigeria from 1999 till date.

Tinubu knows that the only way he can penerate the core north and get Buhari votes is by pretending to be an Islamic bigot like Buhari. Hence he went for a Muslim Muslim ticket and mobilized Muslim clerics to campaign for him in mosques across northern Nigeria.

Peter Obi also knew the only way he can compete with Tinubu and Atiku is by pretending to be a Christian bigot hence he mobilized the likes of Oyedepo to campaign for him across churches in Nigeria.

Why is the pot now calling the kettle black. If Tinubu supporters believe that Obi is a religious bigot then they should also accept that Tinubu is a religious bigot.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Kbidi: 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
HydraFeeds:
they’re different issue ,we can’t allow religious bigot to lead our country into war .

Very funny opinion....I know deep down your heart that APC stole that mandate
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by HydraFeeds(m): 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
Kbidi:

Very funny opinion....I know deep down your heart that APC stole that mandate
sorry about that ,lp is a party that banked on regional and religious votes …no way out . Ask Buhari .

In fact ,I believed LP rigged ,I was expecting APC to win by landslide.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Kbidi: 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
HydraFeeds:
sorry about that ,lp is a party that banked on regional and religious votes …no way out . Ask Buhari .

In fact ,I believed LP rigged ,I was expecting APC to win by landslide.

Lol ..Read what you wrote again....It's a shame that some Nigerians are just not intelligent....

With all the glaring evidences that APC rigged the election, you are saying LP rigged...crazy stuff. And APC do not know how to rig sef. They left traces behind. From a very reliable source in the political space, Obi with his team of lawyers are holding APC to ransom...For Obi to be hell bent on taking back his mandate, it shows they have Germain facts to claim it.... Except the Judges have also been compromised.... You need to see the lobbying going on behind the scene to ask obi to let go....APC is scared...Obi held them by the throat with serious evidences of a failed and flawed process that made Tinubu the winner....you will be shocked. There are things I cannot write here...lol. A lot is going on behind the scene. No wonder they are blowing the fake leaked audio beyond proportion....
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by HydraFeeds(m): 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
Kbidi:

Lol ..Read what you wrote again....It's a shame that some Nigerians are just not intelligent....

With all the glaring evidences that APC rigged the election, you are saying LP rigged...crazy stuff. And APC do not know how to rig sef. They left traces behind. From a very reliable source in the political space, Obi with his team of lawyers are holding APC to ransom...For Obi to be hell bent on taking back his mandate, it shows they have Germain facts to claim it.... Except the Judges have also been compromised.... You need to see the lobbying going on behind the scene to ask obi to let go....APC is scared...Obi held them by the throat with serious evidences of a failed and flawed process that made Tinubu the winner....you will be shocked. There are things I cannot write here...lol. A lot is going on behind the scene. No wonder they are blowing the fake leaked audio beyond proportion....
you must be funny mr Einstein . That’s why Obi is challenging the process and not the outcome . That’s why he’s talking about a buried drug case in his petition instead of rigging .

Obi is a minion and he will knock out soon . He will go to the court with 5 million votes but come back with 2 million votes .

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by sparko1(m): 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
Stone03:

It's unimaginable that a man with senses will not see Obi as the most right man for the hectic job of ruling our country at this critical time. Rather than going such a sound mind like Obi, you opted for a demented sick fake and drug baron. May the consequences or whatever blessings that follows supporting Tinubu never elude you people.

This is not about Tinubu and Obi, the confirmation that PO made this call and said those things have unimaginable consequences, it is one thing to expect the support of the Christian Community but begging for it and using a pastor for it is good the height of stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Stone03: 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2023
sparko1:

This is not about Tinubu and Obi, the confirmation that PO made this call and said those things have unimaginable consequences, it is one thing to expect the support of the Christian Community but begging for it and using a pastor for it is good the height of stupidity.

And Tinubu's glaring bullion vans stationed in his residence is what, brother? A good heights of glory, right?

His assembling of fake bishops during the inauguration of his Muslim Muslim ticket is What, brother? A great height of sanity.

You can't make a mountain out of an anthill
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by sparko1(m): 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
Stone03:

And Tinubu's glaring bullion vans stationed in his residence is what, brother? A good heights of glory, right?

His assembling of fake bishops during the inauguration of his Muslim Muslim ticket is What, brother? A great height of sanity.

You can't make a mountain out of an anthill

This is exactly the problem, Tinubu is your problem, Tinubu is your headache, I don't care, this is not a comparison, people have the right to vote who they want, but using the church to polarise the electorates is bad.

What exactly is wrong in using bullion van to convey cash, do you know individuals own some banks in Nigeria, was he a president when he used bullion van to convey cash, was the cash reported as stolen, what exactly is the story.

Fake bishops If they are fake how does that make it illegal, were they forced to attend, if they are there of their own free will, how does that affect anyone, did they go there to perform miracles

Any bishops can be invited, or no bishop even, it's not constructional requirement for Bishop or Imam to attend inaugurations.

Turning an election into a religions war is a problem, yes everyone has their reservation about the Muslim Muslim ticket, but last I checked, it's not a constitutional requirement. Besides Osibanjo is a pastor and a Christian, almost all the Christians hate him, called him name all over the place, neither did he do anything for anyone because he was a Christian. So what is the fuse about.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by prizeless(m): 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2023
But Nigeria was hit by a 2000
accordadoga26:
Obi is a desperate fraud.

Nigeria dodged a 50BMG bullet.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by prizeless(m): 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
I wonder how excited you guys are, when the truth is finally out,I wonder how you guys will cover your heads
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by prizeless(m): 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
As a matter of fact, the Bishop you're trying to drag into all these your mess is a billion miles ahead of you guys. Secondly, in a few days, y'all hold your heads in Shame when the truth is revealed
Rebelutionary:

At first it was fake abi?
Now it is Oyedepo that called him
Oh he didnt do nothing wrong!
Una go dey alright las las
Una go dey behave like dem brainwash all of you!

Anyway!

Whatever!

Yes daddy!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Stone03: 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
sparko1:

This is exactly the problem, Tinubu is your problem, Tinubu is your headache, I don't care, this is not a comparison, people have the right to vote who they want, but using the church to polarise the electorates is bad.

What exactly is wrong in using bullion van to convey cash, do you know individuals own some banks in Nigeria, was he a president when he used bullion van to convey cash, was the cash reported as stolen, what exactly is the story.

Fake bishops If they are fake how does that make it illegal, were they forced to attend, if they are there of their own free will, how does that affect anyone, did they go there to perform miracles

Any bishops can be invited, or no bishop even, it's not constructional requirement for Bishop or Imam to attend inaugurations.

Turning an election into a religions war is a problem, yes everyone has their reservation about the Muslim Muslim ticket, but last I checked, it's not a constitutional requirement. Besides Osibanjo is a pastor and a Christian, almost all the Christians hate him, called him name all over the place, neither did he do anything for anyone because he was a Christian. So what is the fuse about.

Nigeria still have a long way to liberation because her major problem isn't the politicians who are few in number, but the vast majority who have accepted the enslavement of the few wicked politicians.

A Nigerian like you is here defending an individual, a politician who is not the president neither does he own a bank parading two billion vans right in his compound during election day. Continue!

For someone to call election a religious war, wether Obi said so or not, I think it is one of the requirements needed to make one Nigeria president because the man ruling you now said worse things along religious incitement and you still voted him and never for once referred to it as an offence. What's new about the one we are hearing today? Or is it because he is an Igbo man and a Christian who is presumed non violet.

If we Nigerians are serious, let's go back to Buhari's era and start there and jettison all these patriotic hypocrisy.

If you love Nigeria you can't consider a questionable character like Tinubu as a presidential candidate let alone voting him the president
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Rebelutionary: 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
prizeless:
As a matter of fact, the Bishop you're trying to drag into all these your mess is a billion miles ahead of you guys. Secondly, in a few days, y'all hold your heads in Shame when the truth is revealed
1. Maybe you should go back to the person who mentioned the Bishop and leave my mention. Read the trajectory of a convo before you jump in to be a busybody.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration / Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos / The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.