Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real (68891 Views)

LP Campaign: Leaked Audio On Obi, Oyedepo Is Deep Fake / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Ykc2(m): 11:22am On Apr 02, 2023
DeOTR:

If I can remember vividly, Mimiko is not a Christian.
mimiko is a Christian he converted to Christianity ,or didn't jimo aliu convert to Christianity?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by anochuko01(m): 11:24am On Apr 02, 2023
Jorussia:
It's obvious d audio is real.Peter Obi was banking on Christian votes and pmb governance failures to win d last presidential
elections.Unfortunately for him,he nv knew that an average yoruba christian outside lagos will always choose tribe,competency ahead of
religion. Tinubu is d only candidate that nv used religion to campaign in d last election. At least 30% of votes for BAT,came from d people
of Christian faith. I don't doubt d ability of BAT
to deliver as president based on his past performance as the governor of Lagos. I am
only concerned about his health.

Just his health?

Have you thought about how he's gonna settle all the tools he used in rigging the election?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by babz11(m): 11:24am On Apr 02, 2023
DeJoeee:
Tunubu openly told his followers on live camera that power is not served on allarcart, that they have to fight for it, grab it by all means and run with it.
He was only joking right?
MURIC made it clear in their statement that they will not vote for a Christian candidate, they were joking right?

A secular state like Nigeria have a Muslim President, Muslim Senate President, Muslim Speaker of House of rep, Muslim Chief Justice of the federation, etc.
It's religious joke right?

You are a big fool

Imagine calling someone fool on top question don't you have better ways of explaining ur point without abusing
Sorry I no how pained you are you will recover, and if you want to protest the inauguration you will be arrested and rot in jail
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Buliwyf: 11:25am On Apr 02, 2023
Legitisreal:
for me o, apart from the lies of obi which annoys me

His accent is irritating, people have accent masculine at the end of the day

But why would a grown man be talking like a beaten female, how do you take such person serious

Is he transgender or what, it's the reason I have never listened to up to three video of him

Lol yeah. If you are talking about the feminity of his voice, that is understandable.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Hassanmaye(m): 11:28am On Apr 02, 2023
accordadoga26:
Obi is a desperate fraud.

Nigeria dodged a 50BMG bullet.
Hahahhahahaha my stomach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by alobright17(m): 11:31am On Apr 02, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Its not about confirmation by who, it's about suing ASAP!

GOT THAT

You only sue for what’s not true, is this case what exactly are you suing Mr Suya ?

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by DeJoeee(m): 11:31am On Apr 02, 2023
IDGAF about your inauguration.
Whoever becomes President is of no consequence to me but I can't sit idly and watch fools like you stand the truth upside down

babz11:

Imagine calling someone fool on top question don't you have better ways of explaining ur point without abusing
Sorry I no how pained you are you will recover, and if you want to protest the inauguration you will be arrested and rot in jail
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by BigIyanga: 11:34am On Apr 02, 2023
Legitisreal:
for me o, apart from the lies of obi which annoys me

His accent is irritating, people have accent masculine at the end of the day

But why would a grown man be talking like a beaten female, how do you take such person serious

Is he transgender or what, it's the reason I have never listened to up to three video of him
It seems you’re clueless on the difference between voice and accent.
Per his accent, he pronounces words better than Tinubu even though he didnt get educated in the US unlike Tinubu .

A bag of rice went from 10k in 2015 to 40k in 2022 all you had against a candidate is his voice??
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Delightsome2023: 11:35am On Apr 02, 2023
Jorussia:
It's obvious d audio is real.Peter Obi was banking on Christian votes and pmb governance failures to win d last presidential
elections.Unfortunately for him,he nv knew that an average yoruba christian outside lagos will always choose tribe,competency ahead of
religion. Tinubu is d only candidate that nv used religion to campaign in d last election. At least 30% of votes for BAT,came from d people
to deliver as president based on his past performance as the governor of Lagos. I am
well elaborated.
God bless you brother

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by MRMRMR: 11:36am On Apr 02, 2023
YES DADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDY

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Delightsome2023: 11:36am On Apr 02, 2023
anochuko01:

Just his health?

Have you thought about how he's gonna settle all the tools he used in rigging the election?
just shut up.
na for your papa house he rig am?

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by lendahand(m): 11:37am On Apr 02, 2023
RecentHistory:

Obidients have stripped him naked on Twitter. In the morning, when those young and senseless delinquent Obidients being fed by their mothers wake up, they will finally behead him.

You see those young Obidients wearing bathroom slippers pressing Tecno phones, na them useless pass. Them go use Kenneth brush teeth today.
I'm obidient but you made me laugh out loud true... This post is somehow hilarious grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Fearyourcreator: 11:37am On Apr 02, 2023
Jorussia:
Well said
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Kbidi: 11:38am On Apr 02, 2023
HydraFeeds:
They’re owning up to it because deepfake was not detected in the audio .

And what will happen? People are over flogging this issue....

Make una allow the court do their work o...
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Fearyourcreator: 11:38am On Apr 02, 2023
RecentHistory:
I'm sure Seun will be laughing in one corner. Obidients really dealt with him and now, they have fallen into their own trap.

Seun, you told us you're an atheist but in one corner, you dey serve a living God.
Sabi boy, Omo ogbon.
Lolzzzz
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by dubaiprince: 11:41am On Apr 02, 2023
paymentvoucher:
If you are a politician, you will know that there are no Christian VP candidates that can pull weight in Nigeria except the Muslim candidates. (Okowa is a typical example)

Northerners decide election in this country! Asiwaju studied the game front and back.

How does this change the fact they all used religion as a chip.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by babz11(m): 11:41am On Apr 02, 2023
DeJoeee:
IDGAF about your inauguration.
Whoever becomes President is of no consequence to me but I can't sit idly and watch fools like you stand the truth upside down

Truth that he called for a religion war

Was it Tinubu that called for religion war -no

Music said they are not voting for Christian as u claimed
Did they call for religion war - no
So what's ur point
Use ur head and stop doing like mkpuririr drinker

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Tareq1105: 11:42am On Apr 02, 2023
Ivimmanuel:
Election is over make every body rest

I think those political men of God allowed their emotions and hatred for Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket to affect what they saw when they said God told them Obi would win. God is not a liar.

You see, emotion is not spirituality. If you're not emotional stable "politically" like pst Paul Enenche, you would not hear well bcoz you're biased emotionally.

God has His reasons for giving Nigeria Tinubu at this moment and I'm sorry for anyone who's still doubting God.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Legitisreal: 11:43am On Apr 02, 2023
BigIyanga:

It seems you’re clueless on the difference between voice and accent.
Per his accent, he pronounces words better than Tinubu even though he didnt get educated in the US unlike Tinubu .

A bag of rice went from 10k in 2015 to 40k in 2022 all you had against a candidate is his voice??
if that makes you happy no wahala

But a whinning ipob girl would never be president of this country

The declaration is just a tip of things, by the time obi is defeated by tinubu as usual in supreme Court

You would fully have time for biafra or death

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by MSesan: 11:45am On Apr 02, 2023
bantos:
It's tough to be Obidient this days...Waiting for what Nairaland Obi***** will say after claiming that the audio is fake

You will never find them on this tread, because they knew their evil act has caught up with them.

Shameless set of people!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by 123papas(m): 11:47am On Apr 02, 2023
Muslim Muslim ticket is a religious war
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by thaoriginator: 11:49am On Apr 02, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Yes mummies
Thank you daddy grin

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by DeJoeee(m): 11:50am On Apr 02, 2023
Muslim-Muslim ticket is not religious war, it's a religious joke right? I agree with you

What do we now call the threat on Igbos living in Lagos at the eve of the election?
Tribal peace ?

This propaganda is too cheap, it doesn't change the fact that the stolen mandate must be returned. This sudden desperation by a party that claimed to win the election points to it anyway.

babz11:

Truth that he called for a religion war

Was it Tinubu that called for religion war -no

Music said they are not voting for Christian as u claimed
Did they call for religion war - no
So what's ur point
Use ur head and stop doing like mkpuririr drinker
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by 123papas(m): 11:50am On Apr 02, 2023
Kbidi:

Peter Obi will respond on the audio tape unlike BAT
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Mainmanpadi(m): 11:53am On Apr 02, 2023
humilitypays:
Nothing is wrong, don't mind them. They have searched for dirt all around Obi and found none, so they are capitalizing on his running towards Church leaders as a political strategy which isn't bad cos he didn't make it hidden from the start.

Tinubu rejected Northern Christians he ought to make running mate and picked a fellow Muslim to win core Northern Muslim votes.

Whenever Tinubu goes to campaign in core North, he neglects Christian supporters there and start to recite Muslim prayer to win Muslim votes and its awesome by APC supporters and lovers of evil but when Peter Obi a core Christian goes to Church or begs Christians to support him it becomes a big sin, and Christians are listening to these evil lovers? We told you guys from the beginning that we are the masters of Politics in Nigeria but you didn't believe and keep playing religious politics not knowing that we are good at it too. Now who is laughing

Peter Obi won but the Muslims in all key positions in Nigeria rigged it because like Obi said, to them its a religious aka Jihad war in Nigeria but Nigerian Christians are sleeping and laughing foolishly as usual
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by paymentvoucher: 11:54am On Apr 02, 2023
dubaiprince:

Then everybody should rest!!!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by IfnobeGod20: 11:55am On Apr 02, 2023
When the same APC were playing religion card they've forgotten.
See below some of their religion campaign both in public and in the mosques.

https://www.facebook.com/100001683054944/posts/pfbid029Lt3hzr76G1FzYcxaU8TWLejoVrkU8XEEjjrxqtGdRvg6VXqgW866YzEvRDtv71Ul/?app=fbl
Tinubu ambition is now ethnic and religion war. Hear them.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DLqxa_a-66zg&ved=2ahUKEwjJiKGjhIv-AhX2_7sIHQhRD3YQjjh6BAgVEAE&usg=AOvVaw04lBq-RxRZ4OF3_dCZA0be
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by HydraFeeds(m): 11:55am On Apr 02, 2023
Kbidi:

they’re different issue ,we can’t allow religious bigot to lead our country into war .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by IpobAntidote: 11:55am On Apr 02, 2023
What’s thy name? bop daddy…big tunes got the club banging…less man…more baddies 🏃
Han, yes yes daddy grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by johnjose68: 11:58am On Apr 02, 2023
HydraFeeds:
They’re owning up to it because deepfake was not detected in the audio .

YES DADDY grin

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by Shattuck(m): 11:59am On Apr 02, 2023
Jorussia:
who hired fake bishops? Who specifically chose a Muslim vp just to get the vote of the northern Muslims even when he himself is a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
dubaiprince:

Don’t mind the guy! It’s mind boggling how anyone can, in good conscience, argue that religion isn’t a factor in the dirty world of Nigerian partisan-politics! Tinubu choosing a muslim as his running mate is what!? The north-west always voting for a muslim presidential candidate is what!?

If the conversation is true, it then begs the question how a private conversation between the two of them was recorded and leaked out! Peter Obi is a ‘one Nigerianist’ Igbo, and i’m glad he’s finally seeing the kind of evil and scheming people he’s dealing with! Fact of the matter is, there is no other option better than the dissolution of this shithole….let everyone go their separate ways so all this nonsense will stop!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos / Boko Haram Kills Soldier & Vikings Cult Member In Borno, Vikings Mourn Him (Pic) / FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.