Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,810 members, 7,831,640 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? (1881 Views)

Does God Really Send People To Hell? / Is God Really Omniscient?? / Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by LordReed(m): 7:42am On Apr 03, 2023
chieveboy:

Yea. They been here severally and didn't really leave as it where. When some of them decide to come here "conventionally", they are given birth to as human babies. Jesus, Krishna, are a few example.

The truth is no human is really "human" as it where. We all come from diverse sources even some from the ocean world.

When people of earth die and their 'love guage' or 'Karmic Guage' reveals their resting place is another planet, they take up bodies that resembles that of Souls there too.

LMFAO! How do you people come up with these fantasies in such an enlightened age?

1 Like

Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by chieveboy(m): 7:49am On Apr 03, 2023
LordReed:

LMFAO! How do you people come up with these fantasies in such an enlightened age?

Lol, where have you been living?
Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by Omniknowest(m): 7:59am On Apr 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

What loss?
I thought you said this 'My dad is late.'
Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by LordReed(m): 8:14am On Apr 03, 2023
chieveboy:

Lol, where have you been living?

That question should be for you actually. You sound like someone who has only recently watched sci-fi movies and thinks they are real.

1 Like

Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by chieveboy(m): 8:44am On Apr 03, 2023
LordReed:

That question should be for you actually. You sound like someone who has only recently watched sci-fi movies and thinks they are real.

Hahahahaha, very funny "sci-fi" cheesy
In the grander scheme of things, no sci-fi is unreal.

Due to your disposition, we can't really talk much. I can point you in the direction of Science though about this matter. Perhaps you can pick a thing or two.

There are too much information on the internet on this that I am surprised you think science fiction has anything to do with it.

A second-class information for instance comes from the Israeli Space chief expressly said Aliens Exists and are avoiding humans.

Science fiction isn't so "science fiction". You recall the movie and book about around the COVID matter and how it played out exactly like 'fiction' they were written as?

Most times, these books and movies are raw fact. Like claiming to cure cancer can get you into trouble, most of these facts would have to be written as 'fiction' to bypass censorship.

This is why it makes it very very funny. Even in the bible as I have stated here earlier on this thread, account of Aliens who fancied Israel is replete.
Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by LordReed(m): 8:49am On Apr 03, 2023
chieveboy:

Hahahahaha, very funny "sci-fi" cheesy
In the grander scheme of things, no sci-fi is unreal.

Due to your disposition, we can't really talk much. I can point you in the direction of Science though about this matter. Perhaps you can pick a thing or two.

Go ahead.
Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by chieveboy(m): 9:09am On Apr 03, 2023
LordReed:

Go ahead.

I edited my earlier response. In view of the updated information, check these:

1: The Israeli Space Chief's comments on Aliens

2: Research 'Remote Sensing' . Or 'Extension Neuro-sensing'.

The latter is known as Mind Travel in mysticism and the former is also known as Astral Projection. Remote Sensing is science's name and discovery on those.

3: If you read, trying getting the 'Fiction' novel by AR Bordon 'Fireball'
Second is "The Book that Will Forever Change Your Ideas About the Bible" by Mauro Biglino
Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by jaephoenix(m): 11:48am On Apr 03, 2023
chieveboy:

I am an Eckist
Do you Eckists pull data from nowhere and just believe it without verification?
Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by jaephoenix(m): 11:50am On Apr 03, 2023
Techobeys:
This exactly is the problem. The story you just recounted is not biblical. People create an unreasonable story then become perplexed bc they don’t understand it. That’s the problem. If you take time to study the Bible, it’ll be clear.
Can you tell us the correct story, sir
Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by LordReed(m): 11:51am On Apr 03, 2023
chieveboy:

I edited my earlier response. In view of the updated information, check these:

1: The Israeli Space Chief's comments on Aliens

2: Research 'Remote Sensing' . Or 'Extension Neuro-sensing'.

The latter is known as Mind Travel in mysticism and the former is also known as Astral Projection. Remote Sensing is science's name and discovery on those.

3: If you read, trying getting the 'Fiction' novel by AR Bordon 'Fireball'
Second is "The Book that Will Forever Change Your Ideas About the Bible" by Mauro Biglino

See attached screenshots

1 Like

Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by jaephoenix(m): 11:51am On Apr 03, 2023
chieveboy:

Yea. They been here severally and didn't really leave as it where. When some of them decide to come here "conventionally", they are given birth to as human babies. Jesus, Krishna, are a few example.

The truth is no human is really "human" as it where. We all come from diverse sources even some from the ocean world.

When people of earth die and their 'love guage' or 'Karmic Guage' reveals their resting place is another planet, they take up bodies that resembles that of Souls there too.
[GRABS POPCORN]
I love this story, can you please continue it.
I would like to believe I'm an alien. Sometimes I do stuff I don't believe I'm capable of doing

1 Like

Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by chieveboy(m): 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

[GRABS POPCORN]
I love this story, can you please continue it.
I would like to believe I'm an alien. Sometimes I do stuff I don't believe I'm capable of doing

Lol, you have heard this story before but in a different tone. Our cells produce millions of volts of electricity if all are channeled in a single direction. One cell produces around 1.2 volts.

Those who practice meditation are aiming to attain a 'Overunity'.

In truth we are pulled from different sources. Some know. Look at the girl Ayyra Star. She says she is a "Celestial Being".

To know who you are or see yourself for how and what you truly are, you start with trying to be conscious while dreaming.
Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by chieveboy(m): 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

Do you Eckists pull data from nowhere and just believe it without verification?

If you think the internet has any "fantastic" information about aliens and science fiction, wait till you go to an Eck center and listen to first-hand experience of some Eckists or read some of the Eckankar materials. Eckankar originally is from Venus FYI.

I agree you may not take it for what it is, but then that is way to go. Eckists do not as much as use third-party information per-say even if it is that of the Spiritual Leader of the path. Every information out there is to whet your appetite to become a spiritual explorer or serve as a guide if it is discriptive.

Scientists are only starting up with their 'remote viewing' which is a very crude and elementary aspect of the 'extension of consciousness or awareness' beyonds one's local sensoria which Eckists call 'Soul Travel'.

Eckists and millions of non-Eckists have studied in diverse institutions of learning in other planets and dimensions. Not a single invention we have on planet earth is original in any sense of the word.
Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by chieveboy(m): 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
LordReed:

See attached screenshots
But even this is basic. I will find the PDF of 'Fireball' for you if interested.

Truth is: Stories about Aliens is hidden in plain sight in the Christian Bible.
Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by LordReed(m): 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
chieveboy:

But even this is basic. I will find the PDF of 'Fireball' for you if interested.

Truth is: Stories about Aliens is hidden in plain sight in the Christian Bible.

That's your interpretation, it is not fact.
Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by chieveboy(m): 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
LordReed:

That's your interpretation, it is not fact.

The Bible was interpreted and also translated. The challenge is Christians love to protect an interest.

For instance, it said "Let us make man in our image", for the reason above, the interpretation said "a single person was talking to his majesty and glory" hence the plurality, another said someone was taking to "the Holy Spirit and Christ".

For your information, books where the Bible a copied from are explicit on the matter.
Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by LordReed(m): 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
chieveboy:

The Bible was interpreted and also translated. The challenge is Christians love to protect an interest.

For instance, it said "Let us make man in our image", for the reason above, the interpretation said "a single person was talking to his majesty and glory" hence the plurality, another said someone was taking to "the Holy Spirit and Christ".

For your information, books where the Bible a copied from are explicit on the matter.

Again that's your interpretation and any person can interpret it anyway they like, it doesn't make it a fact.

2 Likes

Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
God never send Satan any message to deliver to mankind, there is no literal place called hell and heaven is not for humans.

If you want to know the truth pray to God as you know from your heart and He will send His messengers to teach you all you need to do is be hospitable to people who come to visit you in the name of God! Romans 10:13-15; Hebrews 13:2
Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by chieveboy(m): 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
LordReed:

Again that's your interpretation and any person can interpret it anyway they like, it doesn't make it a fact.

This then negate the interpretation of the original translators. Any one can do so as they like and they did. This means that too is not a fact.
Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

Bro, looks like you're kinda new here? Ok listen. This is Dtruthspeaker. Not only is he an uncouth human, but he's the daftest theist to draw breath. He's so dumb I doubt he knows the difference between day and night. He can't hold an intelligent convo. Once you start exposing his stupid post he goes all violent and abusive

Says a fool that is full of "I don't knows" that everyone knows.
Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by sonmvayina(m): 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2023
plessis:
The divine is not supposed to make sense.

Then what do you have against Islam?
Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by LordReed(m): 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
chieveboy:

This then negate the interpretation of the original translators. Any one can do so as they like and they did. This means that too is not a fact.

Exactly. That something was written in the collection of books called the Bible doesn't make it a fact.

3 Likes

Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

Then I looked, and behold, the Lamb was standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His name and the name of His Father written on their foreheads. And I heard a voice from heaven, like the sound of many waters and like the sound of loud thunder, and the voice which I heard was like the sound of harpists playing on their harps. And they *sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders; and no one could learn the song except the one hundred and forty-four thousand who had been purchased from the earth.

I told you Isreal is first in everything.

Verse 4 answers you, "being the first fruits". Now you see why Paul said "salvation to the Jew first." then others follow.
Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by AllenforGOD(m): 3:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
Omniknowest:

But we were taught that God is love...
And he so loved the world thats why he sent Jesus Christ to die for it?! ...John 3:16
guy leaves silar who posseres pharoah's and Baal's madness abeg.
he drank garri this afternoon without sugar,that's why he's exhibiting madness rn.
Anyawusilas madness fit you.
Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by chieveboy(m): 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
LordReed:

Exactly. That something was written in the collection of books called the Bible doesn't make it a fact.

You are of the idea that the Bible is the source of that version of history.

There are books that give better information on same subject with real-life facts.

At least you have seen depiction of beings in old Egypt. They lend some truth to this.

Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by sonmvayina(m): 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

Bro, looks like you're kinda new here? Ok listen. This is Dtruthspeaker. Not only is he an uncouth human, but he's the daftest theist to draw breath. He's so dumb I doubt he knows the difference between day and night. He can't hold an intelligent convo. Once you start exposing his stupid post he goes all violent and abusive

Dtruthspeaker...lol
This is kind of true.
This guy really know you....
Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by LordReed(m): 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
chieveboy:

You are of the idea that the Bible is the source of that version of history.

There are books that give better information on same subject with real-life facts.

At least you have seen depiction of beings in old Egypt. They lend some truth to this.

I am of the idea that the Bible is NOT a reliable source of historical information. The writers of the books of the Bible did not seem to have accuracy at the back of their minds when writing and that is putting it mildly.

Ancient Egyptian depictions are not any different from of our depictions of Hulk and Iron Man, they are most likely fictionalised depictions of real people and events.

2 Likes

Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2023
sonmvayina:

Dtruthspeaker...lol
This is kind of true.
This guy really know you....

Which you will never say when the idiot goes all stupid, aggressive and blasphemous.
Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
Omniknowest:

Why did you resort to name calling Oga 😂😂😂
Let's be civic in our discussion pls

We are enemies and he can never be civil. I wish their was a block button.
Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by chieveboy(m): 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2023
LordReed:

I am of the idea that the Bible is NOT a reliable source of historical information. The writers of the books of the Bible did not seem to have accuracy at the back of their minds when writing and that is putting it mildly.

Ancient Egyptian depictions are not any different from of our depictions of Hulk and Iron Man, they are most likely fictionalised depictions of real people and events.

It will be interesting to hear you if the pyramids are not around...

If they where fictionalizing, I suppose those who built incredible pyramids wouldn't be able to depict size and proportions in their "fantasies"?
Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by LordReed(m): 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
chieveboy:

It will be interesting to hear you if the pyramids are not around...

If they where fictionalizing, I suppose those who built incredible pyramids wouldn't be able to depict size and proportions in their "fantasies"?

Human beings built the pyramids.
Re: LOL Did God Really Love Humankind? by chieveboy(m): 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
LordReed:

Human beings built the pyramids.

Okay. It's alright.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

God is Awesome / A Billion Naira Worth Of Jet Or 100k For 1000 Committed Members? / How Long Should A Brother Wait To Receive A Proposal Response?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.