Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,818 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo (51653 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / Missing Baby: Leaked Audio Of Co-conspirator Exonerates Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin / Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Kaybaba5(m): 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
yarimo:
Stupid man speaking like a real man of god

Chairman pls calm down
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by okechukwu101: 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
Babatunjo:
Peter Obi really messed up big time. He wants to "Yes daddy" his way into power.
I regret supporting him right now.
With that his upper Iweka accent, there's nothing presidential about the religious and tribal bigot sef.

I am a Yoruba Christian, I voted for Peter Obi but I now fully support the constitutionally elected President and his Vice, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Kashim Shettima.

My only prayer for Asiwaju Tinubu now is for God to grant him good health. Trust me, he'll perform beyond most people's expectations.
I am forced to reply your comment. I really do respect your comment. You do have a point. I feel Peter Obi might have made some political errors. Politics is a science on its own however.
Moreover, we know there is no saint in the Nigerian political space. They all have skeletons in their cupboard. So, be careful with throwing stones at Obi cos Atiku and Obi have their skemishes. We support Obi cos he is the least evil amongst the three. Obi will easily be a foundation for us, youths to lead going forward. We are with Obi because of that reason. He is to prepare the path for a new Nigeria. Are you not tired of the regular Nigeria? All three candidates might be guilty of tribalism cos that’s the strategy most politicians use.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by adanny01(m): 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
hiteelong:
The phrase I don't like is '' help me tell your people in South west"

So Obidient in South west are not his people

My friend asked me, "why don't you like Obi".

What I told him is that I have a natural gift of avoiding bad people. No matter how bad Tinubu is, I felt deep down in my soul Obi was bad news.

He asked me to cite my issues, I just told him, the many promises Obi dished out were too many to come true. The person who will promise you at every opportunity is the man who has no intention of keeping it.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Godwin4444: 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
RALPHOW:

Waoh!!
U just placed a CURSE in your generation.
the lies your pastors tell to u so when they do something bad u won’t talk

I am a Christian but u people are highly annoying with d way u worship your pastors n see them as angels who can’t make mistakes

They are humans like u too

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by yahmohy27: 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2023
humilitypays:
Tinubu have the right to reject northern Christians and pick a fellow Muslim as running mate as a political strategy.

Tinubu also have the right to ignore Christian supporters in the North during his campaign rallies to start reciting Muslim prayers as a campaign strategy to win core Northern Muslim votes and its perfectly okay to APC supporters of evil, but Peter Obi a Christian going to Churches to seek for prayer and support or calling his religious leader for prayer is a taboo. May God visit all you supporters of evil.

Despite the fact that Incumbent President Buhari is a Muslim, Senate President Muslim, CJN Muslim, ruling party chairman Muslim, Chief of Army staff Muslim, IG of Police Muslim, Head of DSS Muslim, INEC Chairman Muslim, Speaker of House Muslim, ruling party presidential candidate Muslim, ruling party running mate Muslim, Head of Nigerian Prisons Muslim, Customs Comptroller Muslim, Immigration Comptroller Muslim, Civil Defense boss Muslim.

Can Muslims accept this arrangement in Nigeria if all the aforementioned positions were occupied by Christians, let's say the truth, won't Muslims born down Nigeria?

APC declared Jihad in Nigeria but some Christians are still sleeping on a moving bike, eyes go soon clear.

Meanwhile, Peter Obi's so calle leaked call with Bishop Oyedepo has no incriminating evidence other than a devout Christian calling on his religious leader for prayers and support. Or did you people expect Peter Obi to call Kano abi Sokoto Imams that never gave him a listening ear? In Christianity right from the Bible stories, Christians always relied on God even when going to battle. Kings always called on their Priests for special prayers before heading to a battlefield, so Peter Obi did amazingly and Daddy Oyedepo acted like a true spiritual leader he is as he continued to pray in the name of Jesus Christ throughout the call, so you see?

They have searched and searched Peter Obi thoroughly and found no single dirt, reason they are trying to distract Nigerians by trying hard to paint Peter Obi as Christian religious candidate to incite Muslims against supporting him.

Peter Obi won the election, if not why all these abracadabra after the election is over? Use your brain....Peter Obi won 2023 Presidential election clean and clear but APC ruling party used their power of incumbency to truncate it but lets watch and see what the supreme court will do even though many don't expect anything positive from a supreme court headed by one of the most corrupt judges in Nigeria
Abeg Oga ,go Sidon pls

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by caandi: 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2023
humilitypays:
Tinubu have the right to reject northern Christians and pick a fellow Muslim as running mate as a political strategy.

Tinubu also have the right to ignore Christian supporters in the North during his campaign rallies to start reciting Muslim prayers as a campaign strategy to win core Northern Muslim votes and its perfectly okay to APC supporters of evil, but Peter Obi a Christian going to Churches to seek for prayer and support or calling his religious leader for prayer is a taboo. May God visit all you supporters of evil.

Despite the fact that Incumbent President Buhari is a Muslim, Senate President Muslim, CJN Muslim, ruling party chairman Muslim, Chief of Army staff Muslim, IG of Police Muslim, Head of DSS Muslim, INEC Chairman Muslim, Speaker of House Muslim, ruling party presidential candidate Muslim, ruling party running mate Muslim, Head of Nigerian Prisons Muslim, Customs Comptroller Muslim, Immigration Comptroller Muslim, Civil Defense boss Muslim.

Can Muslims accept this arrangement in Nigeria if all the aforementioned positions were occupied by Christians, let's say the truth, won't Muslims born down Nigeria?

APC declared Jihad in Nigeria but some Christians are still sleeping on a moving bike, eyes go soon clear.

Meanwhile, Peter Obi's so calle leaked call with Bishop Oyedepo has no incriminating evidence other than a devout Christian calling on his religious leader for prayers and support. Or did you people expect Peter Obi to call Kano abi Sokoto Imams that never gave him a listening ear? In Christianity right from the Bible stories, Christians always relied on God even when going to battle. Kings always called on their Priests for special prayers before heading to a battlefield, so Peter Obi did amazingly and Daddy Oyedepo acted like a true spiritual leader he is as he continued to pray in the name of Jesus Christ throughout the call, so you see?

They have searched and searched Peter Obi thoroughly and found no single dirt, reason they are trying to distract Nigerians by trying hard to paint Peter Obi as Christian religious candidate to incite Muslims against supporting him.

Peter Obi won the election, if not why all these abracadabra after the election is over? Use your brain....Peter Obi won 2023 Presidential election clean and clear but APC ruling party used their power of incumbency to truncate it but lets watch and see what the supreme court will do even though many don't expect anything positive from a supreme court headed by one of the most corrupt judges in Nigeria
God bless you for this
What’s wrong with a Christian soliciting for his fellow Christian votes?
It’s a religious war ! Take it or leave it!
Nigeria is not a moslem state
Periodtttt
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by caandi: 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2023
humilitypays:

God bless you for this
What’s wrong with a Christian soliciting for his fellow Christian votes?
It’s a religious war ! Take it or leave it!
Nigeria is not a moslem nation
Periodtttt

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Newnas(m): 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2023
hotplate:
So let's assusme he agred that the audio is true, why are we paying attention to petty things rather than salient things said by Pastor Oyedpo. According to him

"A sickling nation like Nigeria will require a strong and healthy personality,
Anyone whose source of wealth can not be verified should not have access to governance especially a dying country like Nigeria"

so i ask agian WHERE IS THE LIE?

What is Oyedepo's source of wealth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by yahmohy27: 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
wolebest:

The Bishop should leave politics and focus on Kingdom Advancement.

While praying for leaders to rule well.
Simple and this cuts across all other religions
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by yahmohy27: 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
Newnas:

What is Oyedepo's source of wealth?
Go and open your thread
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by kmaster007: 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dis one way Obi dey call Daddy Daddy. How old is Oyedepo and how old is Obi...

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Jagabanarmy: 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2023
Babatunjo:
Peter Obi really messed up big time. He wants to "Yes daddy" his way into power.
With that his upper Iweka accent, there's nothing presidential about the religious and tribal bigot sef.

I am a Yoruba Christian, I voted for Peter Obi but I now fully support the constitutionally elected President and his Vice, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Kashim Shettima.

My only prayer for Asiwaju Tinubu now is for God to grant him good health. Trust me, he'll perform beyond most people's expectations.

Asiwaju's performance will shock everyone. He will excellently exceed expectations. So don't regret supporting ur candidate. Welcome to renewed hope era!

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by DesChyko: 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2023
Babatunjo:

Why are most Tinubu supporters not proud of supporting him?

Always looking for an excuse to 'not support' or 'stop supporting' other candidates.

There has always been corn in your back pocket. Own it.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Pkaty62(m): 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
Babatunjo:

Why lying to yourself that you are supporting Obi, see Tinubu all over your head.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by adanny01(m): 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
excanny:

Isn't it better than calling a region 5% like Tinubu and his principal do.

At least, he still respected the South West and recognized he needed their support.

Did Tinubu ever appeal to the South East for support or he viewed them as inconsequential.

Obi can go to anywhere in the SW and walk free. Tinubu will not come out alive if he tries that in SE.

From the beginning, SE made it very clear, Tinubu will be wasting his time and money campaigning in the SE. Who doesn't know that. Besides he knows he has everywhere else. You guys insult everyone who mentions Tinubu.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by afomusa17: 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2023
When Jonathan was in power which post did Muslim held.

Peter Obi won the election, if not why all these abracadabra after the election is over? Use your brain....Peter Obi won 2023 Presidential election clean and clear but APC ruling party used their power of incumbency to truncate it but lets watch and see what the supreme court will do even though many don't expect anything positive from a supreme court headed by one of the most corrupt judges in Nigeria[/quote]
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by herich(m): 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2023
alade00:

That alone is divisive, help me tell your people

How is.. *help me tell your people" a divisive.
Is that not mobilization?
Sometimes, politics of bitterness can make one sound dumb,,,
Politics don make you dey reason dull.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Greggdekor007: 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2023
Who knows what and how Obi has discussed southwest people's votes with the likes of Obasanjo and that Afenifebi man?
No wonder they are all over him, thinking they now have a puppet to control based on his gullible look. We really dodge bullets ohh...

That yes Daddy guy Obi is full of lies and deceit, seeing as he is polishing a man of God with religious delusion. He is no different from Okirika sellers, they can sell white jeans to you as sky blue. If you make any mistake to enter their shop full of colored lights, you are doomed.

He keeps appearing on national TV to claim Mr. Righteous but goes into the dark to sow divisive ethnic seed among Southwesterners.

Even Datti shows his true colors when interviewed by Channels after the election. He was full of this " either us or nothing -we burn it down" tone throughout. Far from the deceptive calm Datti that was being sold to gullible people.

We said this before and more eye-opening truths about their true color will still come out ...watch out.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Globad(f): 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
Babatunjo:

I actually started giving Tinubu a second look after I saw that those people were ceaselessly attacking him, sometimes for no reason

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Father4all: 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
Mumu pastor. Can you campaign from hell you call heaven. Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Thekaghan: 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
Who told you that you will make heaven? Your boldness is cool though
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by deltateam: 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
hiteelong:
The phrase I don't like is '' help me tell your people in South west"

So Obidient in South west are not his people

You don't get it. You quote out of context. He probably meant his church members or followers in the south west. Oyedepo is closer to them than Obi but Oyedepo's assurance is political like Awolowo.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by spiralwedge(m): 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obi will tarnish your image if you allow him come close. Hmmm

Obi is manipulative, he is divisive too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Larryndelaw: 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
Scammer pastor. Only GOD determines who goes to Haven or hell and not you.
You were caught in the WEB. We all agreed that he didn't deny that the conversation never take place. That's all we want to substantiate despite foolish obidient claiming it was doctored.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Greggdekor007: 3:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
humilitypays:

Who knows what and how Obi has discussed southwest people's votes with the likes of Obasanjo and that Afenifebi man?
No wonder they are all over him, thinking they now have a puppet to control based on his gullible look. We really dodge bullets ohh...

That yes Daddy guy Obi is full of lies and deceit, seeing as he is polishing a man of God with religious delusion. He is no different from Okirika sellers, they can sell white jeans to you as sky blue. If you make any mistake to enter their shop full of colored lights, you are doomed.

He keeps appearing on national TV to claim Mr. Righteous but goes into the dark to sow divisive ethnic seed among Southwesterners.

Even Datti shows his true colors when interviewed by Channels after the election. He was full of this " either us or nothing -we burn it down" tone throughout. Far from the deceptive calm Datti that was being sold to gullible people.

We said this before and more eye-opening truths about their true color will still come out ...watch out.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Larryndelaw: 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
hmmm Obi is really evil, imagine doing that to a man of God. I'm sure more of this will eventually be out.
That man you called man of God us one of the biggest problem of these country
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Electorate: 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
N3TRAL:
Bishop David Oyedepo is a role model for christians.

Despite pressure, he obeyed one of the 10 commandments given to the Israelites through Moses- Thou shall not lie. It is a very difficult commandment to keep, especially when there's a mob that will bully you if you don't lie.

I like the fact that Bishop Oyedepo did not lie and his followers should be very proud that they have a leader with dignity and integrity.

He didn't deny the conversation in which Peter Obi declared a religious war.

He is also truthful about the fact that he didn't campaign for any candidate.

He is patriotic and a strong voice who calls out the government to make them better. If opposing voices like that of the honourable Bishop Oyedepo are silenced then it is no longer a democracy but an autocracy.

As a serial winner, I'm inspired by Oyedepo's prosperity gospel.

Happy Sunday to my christian brothers.

Is it that you didn't read the article or you can't read or both...you still wasted your time typing rubbish as always. Chai the thing wey dem do you strong wella.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Sholaco: 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
The trial of Brother Jero
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Peppysco: 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
Odin13:
cheesy
Kenneth Admitting to what he’s not sure.. is the reason of all this

You expect someone with that wide mouth not to misfire?
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Elidrisy20: 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
Good for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) / Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors / Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.