Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" (19012 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by IpobAntidote: 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2023
Just another Pastorpreneur lying MOFO.

The IPOB terrorist transgender with a woman's voice is finished politically. He can go back to upper Nwenka and retire.
The religious and tribal fanatical pandora fool has been exposed and a complete FRAUD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by brutal1(m): 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2023
He couldn’t deny it, he acknowledged it
Dailyhappenings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN2OjNksbnQ

In the heat of the confirmation of the audio conversation between Bishop Oyedepo and Peter Obi, a video surfaced of when the cleric said he has never campaigned for anyone.
Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by wallarwallar(m): 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Kenneth okonkwo should learn to slow down and investigate things thoroughly before spilling anything out. Oyedepo said he never spoke with anyone. Obi also said the same. I wondered where Kenneth okonkwo got his own answers from or has he he paid by the APC?

Primary school graduate even after watching the vedio you can't grab no wonder you are a dropped out
Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by Andrelade: 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
It is a pity some brainwashed fools still think this audio is fake .It is 100% real .
When Obi said "Church standup and take your country back "what do you think he was talking aabout.
Peter Obi is a scammer and nothing more pretentious.
Thank you God for exposing this religious and tribal bigot call Peter Obi .Thank you DADDY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by FireUpNow(m): 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
Golan007:

If Obhidiots catch Okonkwo now..

grin
Lolz. Not in support of vawulence in any form.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by brutal1(m): 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nigga is a stain. He won’t get votes from the North in any election infact that party is dead on arrival
IyaebeTheGreat:
If you allow obi come close to you, he'll tarnish your image. He succeeded in using most of these pastors for his selfish interest

1 Like

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by LAFOCUZY: 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
Dailyhappenings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN2OjNksbnQ

In the heat of the confirmation of the audio conversation between Bishop Oyedepo and Peter Obi, a video surfaced of when the cleric said he has never campaigned for anyone.

He had a considerate conversation with Obi. That is not a campaign. Again, these guys have done nothing wrong. They have conviction and shared interest. Same way people who believe in same faith candidacy.

I don't think it's good judgement for him to bluntly shut obi off, when he truly may have thought that obi represent a better alternative. Everyone that loves the country, thinks about an alternative to the wholesome mess that we have right now. Their passion to make a change that works, may sometimes drive them off the cliff of social and political correctness, but that doesn't make them wrong or victim as the media projects them. These gentlemen are being judged by the opposition and those they can convince to this line of thinking, forgetting that we all have the right to self belief, conviction and freedom to exploit all legitimate ways including convenient association required to realize that.

Judging these gentlemen wrongly is in itself hypocrisy for all human do this at work, sport, family, business, religious or secular association, unless where the man has no true belief, ambition, aspiration or conviction.

They all sought the good of the country in good conscience. There nothing wrong in rallying and appealing to your base, not for evil but for the good you seek. Everyone counts. Same way the guys who truly believe in the alternative candidate, passionately promote them

1 Like

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by Blaze14k: 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
If you allow obi come close to you, he'll tarnish your image. He succeeded in using most of these pastors for his selfish interest

Do u practice illusion??
Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by AndrewTate(m): 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
I don't blame Tinubu supporters in anyway.
I've seen charms work in many ways so I know when something has a touch of it.
Nothing you all (obi supporters) will say or nothing Tinubu can do wrong in their eyes...they’ll just keep loving him.
No hard feelings but if you feel like coming at me you're free! I know you're under an influence.
Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Kenneth okonkwo should learn to slow down and investigate things thoroughly before spilling anything out. Oyedepo said he never spoke with anyone. Obi also said the same. I wondered where Kenneth okonkwo got his own answers from or has he he paid by the APC?
He acted foolishly. I don't know what prompted his actions. Either money inducement or something I don't know. LP should investigate him and take disciplinary actions
Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by NoreagaTim: 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
Confam OG.
Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by Teeroyzimma: 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
yarimo:
Oyedepo you are idiot unfortunate man of god
If you believe that audio is genuine then you're not as smart as you think. Tell me a phone that will record when the phone is ringing. You will just open your mouth without using your head.
Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by benedictuyi(m): 12:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
Timmi:

Very correct and believable that Bishop will) not condescending himself to campaign for anyone.

It is Obi that wants to cunningly rope the Bishop. The Bishop saw through Obi's layer of disguise and religious bigotry didn't fall for this serpent of man.
Bishop saw through kini?
Did bishop not campaign for Jonathan and Atiku?
Why will bishop be telling lies in church?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by ba7man(m): 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
Kubin:
Are u expecting Oyedepo to support Muslim Muslim ticket.always think with your brain not your anus.
He's always been a PDP man who later switched to LP due to Peter Obi's christian stance.

BTW, your mother thinks with her anus for not aborting a maggot like foetus like you.
Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by benedictuyi(m): 12:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
The way Nigerians rush to defend their man of God is alarming.
Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by grace161: 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Short up. Must you say something. Even if don't have sense can't you borrow.
Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by LAFOCUZY: 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
brutal1:
Nigga is a stain. He won’t get votes from the North in any election infact that party is dead on arrival

The north, south, east or west can very well give their vote and continue to vote for religion and tribe which has characterized politics in this country.

After all, the noth has had the most leader who controlled the power and resource of the country, determining who gets what and when yet the poorest and socially unstable region. why should this consistently happen when their owe people control the outcome

What this has shown is that, it is not the tribe of a man that makes him good or better candidate, it is not his religion, not his wealth or any such thing, in the manner that most simple Nigerians think, rather it is the content of character of the man driven by justice, equity, good conscience and a desire to see his country become the best
Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by adioolayi(m): 12:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
Daddy no debunk the audio...

That's the main thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by Samunique(m): 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
Legitisreal:
Indeed

He made many dish fake prophecies and ridiculed themselves all in the heat of emotion

How would those men now been taken seriously when their words all fall to the ground

Obi has ruined their reputation which is needed in their call of duty
That's your own opinion !!!

I guess you guys were paid to play this silly mind game.

We have ever held this men of God in high esteem and we would ever do that !!!

If you people understood the harm you're doing to Tinubu, you would have just laid low and allowed him (Tinubu) to enjoy his mandate.

But no, you continue to campaign after the election as someone That's in fear of his life bcs he has something hidden.......
Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by OgaSeun: 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
EngrKemp:
Nigeria should focus more on the danger of having one's privacy invaded by this Apc Buhari irresponsible government.
How come people's private phone conversations are now everywhere?
Do these telecom companies now sell out ppl privacy and why is ncc not saying anything?

What if na Obi release the audio himself so relinquish his dying popularity.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by Godfullsam(m): 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Dat's what I told someone Today.

Barr Kenneth Okonkwo is a Newbie in Naija's dirty politics. 🙁

He must have been easily deceived to make that statement. sad

Nobody deceived him to make any statement. He is not a kid, his problem is, he hasn't perfected the act of lieing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by Fearyourcreator: 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Oloriburuku niyin se

1 Like

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by Fearyourcreator: 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Dat's what I told someone Today.

Barr Kenneth Okonkwo is a Newbie in Naija's dirty politics. 🙁

He must have been easily deceived to make that statement. sad
Gbogbo yin ti madt

1 Like

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by Fearyourcreator: 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
Legitisreal:
would oyedepo have ever said he talked with obi?

You are quite gullible than I imagined
Asin ehn... This election really proved many are not as smart as we thought

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by Fearyourcreator: 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
greatiyk4u:

"The problem with Nigeria is not BAT and other corrupt politicians; but their followers and praise-singers"....
.. J. Gutterman..

Meanwhile, if the call pains you, go to court
You talking to yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by Sermwell(m): 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
Legitisreal:
peter obi is toast

You people have been the losers shifting new consolment date

You started by saying obi would win 20million votes before 12:00

When he failed una switch to Gvr would win lagos

When it failed it's now supreme Court, tomorrow una go say it's corrupt again
Obi supporters said so believing the election will be free and fair! I know you're not smart to know that what happened was selection and not election grin cheesy
Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by Fearyourcreator: 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
paymentvoucher:
Is it written anywhere in the constitution of Nigeria that Muslim-Muslim or Christian-Christian tickets are crime? So what about the traditionalist? are they not marginalized when it comes to election in this country?

All political parties picked the candidates that can win elections for them irrespective of the religion.

All we want is a good governance irrespective of the religion.

I be Christian ... But many Christians this election no be true Christian... Na Christian for mouth ...
Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by FashionCookie(f): 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
Can y'all now see that nobody is perfect? If it were APC or PDP, disobedient children for don come here dey yarn Opata. But then, it concerns Almighty LP that can do no wrong see them all making excuses for the parties involved. Una no just get shame. Walahi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by Timmi: 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2023
benedictuyi:

Bishop saw through kini?
Did bishop not campaign for Jonathan and Atiku?
Why will bishop be telling lies in church?

Can you provide evidence to substantiate Bishop campaigning for Jonathan and Atiku?
Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by traihit: 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2023
Legitisreal:
would oyedepo have ever said he talked with obi?

You are quite gullible than I imagined

Your statement sounds like he's an incorrigible liar of whose antics you've being a victim several times?

Have you met him one-on-one before and that picture you painted there is factual or it's just the "normal things" people say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benevolent Muslims In The House! A Christian Needs To Eat Sallah Ram / Story Behind The Hymn, "When I Survey The Wondrous Cross" / Ogun Police Warn Religious Leaders Against Opening Of Worship Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.