Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" (19003 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by Enceladus(m): 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2023
Legitisreal:
Indeed

He made many dish fake prophecies and ridiculed themselves all in the heat of emotion

How would those men now been taken seriously when their words all fall to the ground

Obi has ruined their reputation which is needed in their call of duty

The members of the 5G and recently "jackal seeing" pastor are irredeemable. Those guys can't be saved. The same way they think Obi or any Nigerian politician will save them.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by Ezzymadu: 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
Legitisreal:
Indeed

He made many dish fake prophecies and ridiculed themselves all in the heat of emotion

How would those men now been taken seriously when their words all fall to the ground

Friend go hide ur face inside sand
Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by HeroicMeastro: 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Kenneth okonkwo should learn to slow down and investigate things thoroughly before spilling anything out. Oyedepo said he never spoke with anyone. Obi also said the same. I wondered where Kenneth okonkwo got his own answers from or has he he paid by the APC?
Chicken brain, well done grin
Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by rigarmortis: 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2023
Golan007:

Make una beat am.
grin

Who be this one?
Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by michael807: 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2023
All the lovers of Obidient movement, i have been tweeting in tweeter since i saw this audio of a thing. And i will still continue tweeting, this audio actually came as a distraction from opponents, whether Obi spoke with Oyedepo or not,it shouldn't be our concerns here,our major concerns, is INEC to explain to us what happened to servers on presidential election day. And secondly,what was INEC chairman doing with Tinubu a day before election period! Lastly, declared the winner, not stolen mandate period!!
Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by brutal1(m): 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
Well you mentioned religion. Let’s talk about it. I am not a religious person. I deal with people as human being, I don’t care the religion you practise or the tribe you come from, I am only interested in what you have to offer. Now religion plays a key role in our politics. This is a fully religious country so if we have to be honest it plays a huge role. Politicians used this a tool in canvassing support to win elections , it is not that they are religious or care about God. In as much as i agree with some of the points raised here, character is not a fair word to use to judge because it depends on what you know about the person and believe to be true. You can believe it to true while I can have a different opinion. The people persecuted politically or we’re at the receiving end of their bad decisions won’t sit down and agree with you when you talk about their character. While the ones that those decisions favoured will defend his character. I lost interest in any politician projected as a messiah from buharis term. So that idea will never fly with me, not when there are a lot of facts when verified ended up as false.
LAFOCUZY:

The north, south, east or west can very well give their vote and continue to vote for religion and tribe which has characterized politics in this country.

After all, the noth has had the most leader who controlled the power and resource of the country, determining who gets what and when yet the poorest and socially unstable region. why should this consistently happen when their owe people control the outcome

What this has shown is that, it is not the tribe of a man that makes him good or better candidate, it is not his religion, not his wealth or any such thing, in the manner that most simple Nigerians think, rather it is the content of character of the man driven by justice, equity, good conscience and a desire to see his country become the best
Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by Hussein035: 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
Dailyhappenings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN2OjNksbnQ

In the heat of the confirmation of the audio conversation between Bishop Oyedepo and Peter Obi, a video surfaced of when the cleric said he has never campaigned for anyone.

Is the audio fake, you did not say yes or no, but you are telling us you did not campaign whereas this same pastorpreneuer stylishly campaigned for obi in 16 minutes sermon he delivered before election.

Bigot pastorpreneuer
Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by splashbaby(m): 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
They are worst than the politicians… they have kept their meekly brainwashed followers under the bondage of money double with given as the key to unlock prosperity instead of salvation.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by CodeTemplar: 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
If you allow obi come close to you, he'll tarnish your image. He succeeded in using most of these pastors for his selfish interest
the imams were reached out to and endorsed one 'kandidate' like that.
Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by LLMG: 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
sensible nigerians know who the problem of this country is, it is not the pastors, christians or peter obi. the problem of this country are mostly northern muslim elites and their sheepish followers
Legitisreal:
Indeed

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by lawdrigo: 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
yarimo:
Oyedepo you are idiot unfortunate man of god

See as your life be...
I pity your generation.
Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by Mjshexy(f): 1:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
ba7man:
But we always know the side Oyedepo is on

Everyone had his or her choice but there was never a day Papa ever mention any of the candidates to us to vote for. Even at Shiloh when Obi came for prayers, he said Nigeria needs a deliverer and every right thinking soul knew Obi is the only man with a honest conscience to lead this Country out of the calamity we have been dumped in.
Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by Zico5(m): 1:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Kenneth okonkwo should learn to slow down and investigate things thoroughly before spilling anything out. Oyedepo said he never spoke with anyone. Obi also said the same. I wondered where Kenneth okonkwo got his own answers from or has he he paid by the APC?
Paid by APC again. You guys called Obidients are pathetic. There is no one beyond ridiculing before u. Even some of u will come me after Peter Obi after the judgment.
Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by ToyinDipo(m): 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2023
Arguing with any obedient is a lost cause, very irredeemable people.
Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by dazzlingd(m): 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
Bald headed shameless scammer.
Trying to hide behind figurative speech.
Trying so hard to hide behind the truth and claiming he did not lie but avoiding the truth.
Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by DOM7: 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
Childishness will make anyone to believe APC, Obi and the bishop have seen face to face many times before the election they didn't discuss politics of helping and supporting,is it on phone they will start the discussion? How Will the bishop help him in Kwara and not Lagos and Ogun?
Childishness par excellence!
Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by ElSudani: 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Why do you folks lie so much? Where did he say he never spoke with anyone?
He said he didn't campaign for anyone. But he didn't deny having that particular phone conversation with Obi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by biggie73(m): 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
BOP Daddy.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by kareemkamil(m): 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
This guy is a camellion, he as swallow his words.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by GoodCane: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
Olamiplenty1:

Get it clear sir and wash the video again. Baba Oyedepo did not say he never spoken to with anyone, he said he never campaign for any politician. Thank you

It's watch not wash. You should slow down and read your phrase clearly before rushing to reply anyone. God bless you
Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by yarimo(m): 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
That means obi media aide Kenneth okonkwo that confirm it was authentic is not smart grin
Teeroyzimma:
If you believe that audio is genuine then you're not as smart as you think. Tell me a phone that will record when the phone is ringing. You will just open your mouth without using your head.
Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by Roger3D(m): 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
Dshocker:

Both Oyedepo and Obi are billionaires that have succeeded in life.

What about you?
And what about you daddy? grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by yarimo(m): 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
BrotherSade:
Respect Christianity, otherwise i will attack muslims 😎
attack who ever you want to attack that is your business, advice that useless fake man of god not to engage in politics next time grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by Masterchef(m): 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
Pastor Oyedepo definitely is not among the pastors that were running after the IPOB man. Rather, Obi tried to manipulate the man of God knowing very well that Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim ticket was not a religious war, but a smart political strategy fit for the circumstance in 2023.

From the leaked audio, one can easily conclude that there doesn't seem to be any close working relationship or agreement between Obi and Pastor Oyedepo with respect to a containing a perceived religious war.

Ihateheadslamer:
Meanwhile, the pastors were the same people running after Obi because the Christians lives in Nigeria is being threatened by APC terrorists members tongue

1 Like

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by Masterchef(m): 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2023
On point! He'll definitely tarnish the person's image.

IyaebeTheGreat:
If you allow obi come close to you, he'll tarnish your image. He succeeded in using most of these pastors for his selfish interest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by LastProphet: 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
dorodee:
Muslim-muslim ticket started the religious wahala.... Nothing wrong in that tape.

This is the message the christians need to loud, surprisingly they are allowing the actual trouble makers to even judge Peter Obi when they are the first religiously bias people that insisted on Muslim ticket
Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by Larryndelaw: 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Oyedepo never said so. Oyedepo said he ne er campaign for anyone. Nobody said Oyedepo campaign for anyone. What we said is that the conversation took place and Oyedepo never denied it. Get sense. Yes DADDY THANKS DADDY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by Uniquewise: 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
yarimo:
Oyedepo you are idiot unfortunate man of god

Unfortunately for you, it is impossible to curse one who is already blessed.

You should worry about your dirty existence surviving on 30k monthly stipends from the APC corrupt regime. As it is, your children may end up disowning you for bringing them into the cursed existence that you currently call life.

Shame.
Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by Uniquewise: 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2023
kareemkamil:
This guy is a camellion, he as swallow his words.

Go to school, you say No. See how you dey reason and interprete English language in your native dialect shocked grin
Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by WantsandMore: 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2023
EngrKemp:
Nigeria should focus more on the danger of having one's privacy invaded by this Apc Buhari irresponsible government.
How come people's private phone conversations are now everywhere?
Do these telecom companies now sell out ppl privacy and why is ncc not saying anything?

This is only a valid argument if the leaks were true, if not, don't you think there's no need to raise this type of suspicious question?
Re: Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" by bdon123(m): 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
If a drug lord could not tarnish d image of buhari n co...its very unlikely that our dear president elect PO will do that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Police Warn Religious Leaders Against Opening Of Worship Centres / Is Too Much Profit A Sin? / Your God Is Too Small

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.